Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Come on, Danny,” the tall, voluptuous brunette whines. “There’s a real story here.”

“And as I have told you before, Page, it’s dangerous,” Danny replies. “The Rowen Syndicate is not a group to be trifled with.”

Page puts her hands on the hips, glaring at the man across the desk. “And like I have told you before, I am not scared.”

“And my answer remains the same as before,” the heavy set man says, “the answer is no. I cannot and will not risk my reporters’ lives.”

Page throws her hands up in the air. Then she hunches over the desk, her hands coming hard on the edge of the desk. “I thought that was why we all became reporters in the first place,” she reasons. “We are supposed to get the truth out there. We’re supposed to expose the bad guys for what they really are.”

Danny huffs. He leans forward, looking the younger woman in the eyes and showing as much concern for her as he can. “There is a fine line between telling the truth and getting yourself killed. You go up against these people you may begin wishing they kill you.”

A big grin spreads across her face. She stands back up and pauses, letting the unsettling smile that Danny has seen too many times before set in. “And how many girls do you think the syndicate has taken? How many are sold into slavery? How many of them do you think wish for death?”

Danny is ready for her. That deviously unsettling smile and slick reasoning has worked many, many times for her before, but this time he isn’t going to let it. “The answer is still no,” he says firmly. “If you want to bring someone down, head over to SlimeTech Labs.”

“That’s yesterday’s news,” Page says pouting. “Come on, boss. Let me do something exciting and worthwhile.”

“I just gave you something exciting and worthwhile,” he says stoically. “You take it or leave it. But if you don’t want it then you can take over Kevin’s assignment.”

Page’s expression quickly changes. Her pouty lips quickly turn into a frown. “Are you serious?”

“It’s up to you, Page,” he answers, smiling slightly. “I’m not giving in this time, especially not after the last time.”

Page physically cringes. “Well, there was that...”

Danny’s coy smile grows large. “Yes, there was that.”

The young brunette abruptly changes her demeanor, throwing her hand up in defeat. “Alright, alright, you’re the boss. I’ll take the assignment.”

“Giving up that fast?” he asks, expecting a greater verbal sparring challenge. “That’s uncharacteristic of you.”

A mischievous grin spreads across her face. Page casually, almost seductively, walks around the desk. Danny is just enough away from his desk for her to slip onto his lap comfortably. “I don’t give up that easy,” she coos. “You know me better than that.” She twists toward the man, the movement causing the hem of her skirt to rise and reveal her thighs.

The sight stirs something within Danny. Visions of how it was with his wife a long times ago flashes through his mind. Suddenly he wants that again. Being many years older than Page, his wife doesn’t have the flawless skin, or the drive for sex. With no further thought, Danny reaches out and gently touches his hand to her knee. Page doesn’t stop him as his hand moves caressingly around her thigh either.

“I still don’t know if I am willing to risk your safety,” he murmurs.

Slowly, Page leans closer, gazing longingly into his eyes. “My safety is my concern,” she whispers. “But if you need convincing...”

The coming together of their mouths is soft and tender. The kiss is sensual and not desperate. An imperceptible whimper emanates from her throat. As the kiss escalates, Page’s hand casually drifts low until it comes in contact with her boss’ leg. From here, it edges toward his crotch. A sigh accompanies her touch of his member. She pulls back, her eyes roaming down to where her hand is. The outline of his cock in his pants brings a smile to her face. Her other hand travels up his other leg and both hands dance across his bulge.

Danny wants to taste her lips again. The kiss was mesmerizing, something he hasn’t shared with his wife in so very long. Page eases backward and drapes her leg over both of his, spreading her thighs.

Danny can’t help but run his hand down her thigh and she gasps when his fingers touch her panty-covered pussy. He then pulls it back, drawing a groan of disappointment before he places it on her rounded breast. His fingertips touch the very soft bare skin on the top that shows beneath the unfastened buttons of her blouse.

Again, Page moans her pleasure. She jams her hand in her blouse and pulls her breast out of her bra and dress, exposing her nipple. Danny’s lips and tongue immediately latch on. He can feel his cock seriously leaking precum now. This is the most excitement the man has had since as long as he can remember. He hasn’t had a nipple in his mouth in a long, long time. He had all but forgotten how much he enjoyed something like this. However, she quickly stops him, sits up and removes her blouse—her nipple still peeks over the rim of her bra.

Before her boss can make any further moves, Page slips off his lap, her skirt nearly rising to her crotch. Through heavy breathing she says, “Let’s move to the couch.”

Danny willingly and eagerly follows.

The willingness of Page getting what she wants manifests itself when she lies down rapidly and pushes her panties down and off. She taunts her boss with a wicked grin while spreading her legs. Her now exposed, shaved pussy is the most beautiful sight he has seen in years. The slight parting of her folds reveals glistening moisture. It beckons him.

The boss man doesn’t give her a chance to change her mind. He literally dives on it. She throws her head back joyously when his tongue takes its first swipe and he devours her cunt. Her juices are the most satisfying he has ever tasted—since he can’t remember what his wife tastes like. His tongue dances over every part of her it can, frequently darting in and out of her entrance.

Danny feels her hand on the top of his head, pressing his face as deeply into her folds as it can possibly get. Naturally, moans, cries and whimpers accompany her squirming. But after only a few minutes, the sounds subside and her movement relaxes. He thinks she just had an orgasm, but with it being so long since he had experienced a woman climaxing, he can’t be certain. So he kisses her inner thighs and looks up to see a huge smile on her face. Page pulls on his head to draw him up for a kiss, having no qualms about her juices coating his lips.

When they break, the smile is still there. The glint in her eyes tells him that she will do anything to get her way. As if to confirm this she slides to the floor into a kneeling position between his legs. She deftly undoes his belt, pants and zipper and slides his pants down only far enough for his swollen cock to spring free. Before it even stops flopping, she has it in her mouth. Danny expects her to suck it furiously,, to satisfy him and get it over with. Surprisingly and satisfyingly, she takes it slow, savoring it.

This is an experience Danny has rarely savored in his life. His wife rarely gave him blowjobs. He married her right out of high school and before that he had only spent one night with another girl. And it doesn’t really matter whether Page is good or not, she is doing it. And that makes it good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.