A Rose - Cover

A Rose

Copyright© 2017 by Maxicue

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In Nick's final Tale, literally, he sends Joe and the other listeners back to Renaissance Spain and South America in the time of the conquistadors, and to Japan to complete the circle of the narrative. As usual, much sex and many adventures ensue. As usual, reading from the beginning of the series is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

Over three months had passed since we listened and our minds became transported, making us feel as if we were there in the places Nick described and Naomi drew, and I realized how much I missed it awaiting its return in Nick’s SOHO theater. The storytelling and its visceral effect, but also a remarkable sense of well-being after, as if given a drug that made one feel better than ever which lingered in its positivity instead of having a debilitating after-effect.

It was strange having my wives surround me with their large bellies pressing out nighties while we sat awaiting the beginning of Nick’s final Tale. And difficult, because fucking had become a more careful thing. My wives decided on a prop rather than real flesh. Dildos, because the sound of vibrators might distract from his words, or more importantly, keep those words and Naomi’s images from taking us to those places they described. Both Lindy and I thought about her occupying my lap. Aside from me being with my wives, Lindy and I had been nearly exclusive, missing each other more than we both thought. It had been a silent communication when we agreed she might be a bit too heavy. Instead she sat beside Angelique, the other sort of exclusive partner over the past couple days. Each mortal wife sat at the end of the row of my wives, with Salomé sitting beside Shira. Those two favorites, a tier of love just below fellow wives and me, would assist in their pleasure.

Instead on my lap sat Dominique, or Nicky, the artist in residence for Nick’s gallery which occupied the space beyond the wall behind us. Nick’s origin tale had been her first experience of the magical projection into history. It thrilled and inspired the nearly sixty year old gray haired beauty. The world of ancient Mesopotamia would enter her art. Her ubiquitous and proprietary beads embedded in her work would take on the look of the jewels and shaped metals and symbolic medallions often worn by the royalty of that time. Though taller than Lindy by a couple inches, her slenderness and less abundant muscle mass made her feel surprisingly light on my lap. Perhaps big boned describing Lindy made Nicky the opposite. She had skinny bones. Though she couldn’t be described as fragile, what with her strong personality, and her occasional preference for hard fucking.

She became the receptacle of my desire, inspired by Nick’s Tale, and I sated hers, though we did assist Helena and Eva, surrounding me, reaching out to rub clits. Sometimes, the way a tentative boyfriend might, my arms circled my wives’ shoulders, letting fingers find nipples to caress.

Once more Nick sat alone on the thrust stage. I imagined Rosa would join him eventually, whenever she became conceived in the narrative.

“As hinted before,” Nick began, “my new skin, when I sloughed the Slavic one gave me a Blackamoor look. Not as dark as my East African skin. Even a shade lighter than my Indian one. But a mix of black Africa could be seen, this time, with the shape of my head and my features, though without thicker lips and not quite flattened nose, of the western portion of that continent. My paler skin and the differences in my features from black African suggested the origin of my presumed religion, that of Arabia where Islam thrived.

“My angels protected me during my vulnerable transformation, in a small flat place within the Pyrenees beside a pool created by a waterfall. And my current companion took care of my ultra-sensitive state and my desperate need, receiving three orgasms inside her as she rode me, and joining me in my third.


“Even more reason for me to stay behind,” Nick’s companion murmurs, still astride her longtime lover, the intense orgasm fading. Her hand rests gently on his chest, which has remained impressively muscled and masculine, if a little less so, as his body seems to have stretched out its thickness, making him look taller in the elongation, but she thinks it’s probably an illusion. Though his new cock seems to have reached deeper inside her, while not pressing her wider quite as much. She studies her hand and the contrast of the paleness of her mix of Northern and Southern European, freckled skin despite her raven hair, and his darkness.

“I suppose it does,” Nick agrees, his sadness matching hers. He watches tears exit her lovely hazel/green eyes and feels them drop onto his sensitive skin. “Our racial difference would cause quite a stir.”

“Worse than a stir,” Salomé frowns. “I should go with you alone, Nick.”

“We’ll accompany her home,” Maddy suggests. Both her twin sister and Betty nod.

“Despite your similar coloring,” Chanda argues, “and your presumed sharing of a continent for your births, you still will look exotic compared to any blackamoors, my sister, making us a pair of exotic beauties sharing Nick’s company.”

“More tales of mysterious places,” Salomé agrees. “With our Moor as ringleader and fee collector.”

“Nothing changes, except the skin,” Nick sighs.

“You know you love it,” says his companion.

“I know I love you,” Nick replies. “And will miss you.”

“Like you have missed so many?”

“It never gets easy.”

She sniffles. “I know. That’s what makes you even more remarkable and so lovable and...”

He pulls her into a kiss. It intensifies. He hardens inside her. “Fuck me,” she murmurs.

Turning over, he fucks her slowly, missionary style. They gaze into each other’s eyes between deep kisses. The slowness and the emotions keep her from cumming for a while. When she finally does, she murmurs, “Fuck me hard, Nick. Make me cum a hundred times until I no longer can, then cum in me. Then stay inside me until I sleep. Make it the last thing I remember, you above me, inside me, loving me.”

He nods and complies, slipping out of her only when he won’t disturb her sleep. Nick embraces his white angels. Angels embrace angels. He and his Asian and African angels slip away into the dark shadows of the mountains. The fading fire that had burned his old skin into white ash no longer casting any light for them. Nearing night’s end, before the sun’s light bends over the horizon, only eternal eyes can negotiate the treacherous path in the near black shadows of the gibbous moon.

Finding minions amongst the fiercely independent tribe living at the southern foothills of the mountains gains the odd trio welcome. Neither the Spanish, for whom they begrudgingly trade wool and lambs, and though their territory is owned by Spain, they never consider themselves people of their supposed country, nor, especially, the Moors whom Nick resembles, would have such a warm welcome. Only a few have a strong influence from Nick, but luckily they happen to be much trusted and respected among their people. It allows him to fuck widows and even some wives, either when both her and her husband are minions, or the husband convinces the wife of Nick’s beneficial seed.

Unfortunately his being welcomed has a cost. One of the five elders who essentially rule the tribe—they have no central chief, though his old minion tends to have the last word in disputes—seeks greater support for his side of things, which often contend with the minion’s side, and he makes use of the controversy of Nick’s presence.

“I can’t let him take control of things,” Nick’s old new friend tells Nick. “It’s not just a matter of me not trusting him or disagreeing with him. I think he’s completely evil.”

This peaks Nick’s interest and his stomach. He could use a corrupt man to consume. His angels hide their amusement at his hunger, though they would enjoy such a feast as well.

“What makes you say that?” Nick asks.

“I grew up with the asshole,” the elder grumbles. Nick loves the earthiness of this tribe, and the lack of pretension of its leaders. “He’s always been a bully to the weak and a coward to his equals or betters. After a couple comeuppances because of abuse of those younger than him, or females, he got slier at it.”

“Were you part of his comeuppances?” Nick asks.

“I didn’t want to kill the motherfucker. I’ve always been stronger than anyone my age, and quite a few older until I got older and could match anyone in battle. I had to control a terrible temper and hold back my power because it nearly got a friend of mine killed. That took a while. So others did the punishing. Friends. Until he went too far.”

“What did he do?” asks Salomé.

“When he became a man, when he first learned what his cock was capable of, sex became part of his bullying.”

“He raped women?” Salomé growls.

“Him and his band of miscreants. And not women.”

“Girls?” Salomé roars.

The elder nods. “He kept it within his grandfather’s sphere of influence. I don’t think that elder was quite as evil as him, but not only didn’t he punish the boy, I think he actually approved of it. Showing his manhood or some such bullshit. But asshole went too far. He ... tried to rape my future wife.”

“Why would he do something so stupid?” Nick asked.

“She wasn’t mine then, but I sure wished she was. Every boy and man did. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen and as clever as they come. Amazing to look at, she’d be a challenge to keep,” he chuckled sadly. “And she was. We had words over the years to say the least, but I can’t imagine a better mate. I can’t imagine being the man I am without her. I couldn’t imagine living without her. But she ... almost her last words ... she told me the tribe needed me. I can’t help thinking she had asshole in mind.

“Speaking of which, it had been her cleverness as much as her beauty that inspired the attack. She had taunted him about his assaults, about his rapes, calling him less than a man preying on the defenseless. Of course I can’t possibly match her rich taunts. But she made them loud and clear to as many as possible.

“And so he attempted his revenge, catching her with her younger brother. The kid managed to escape. One of the asshole’s gang chased him, but that boy could run. He ran to me, luckily, and just before he reached me, the shithead caught him. But he didn’t last long in the shithead’s arms. I made sure, and while I beat the shit out of the shithead, her brother told me what was going on. It probably kept shithead alive. I told the kid to get my friends and took off to save his sister.

“By the time I reached them, I could tell my future wife had done all she could to protect herself. The gang had her down though, and her clothing open. Asshole just started to remove the last cloth revealing his pathetic penis just as I knocked him over. His startled gang released their hold on my beauty, and she got up, not even attempting to hide her exposed body, and proceeded to aim kicks between legs, claiming two sets of balls. But she remained vulnerable, so I kicked asshole in the head to at least slow his help, and damaged the face of the one gang member she hadn’t attacked. When I showed the two others my angry face, they decided to hobble away. But I knew who commanded them.

“I saw asshole slowly rising to his feet, his cowardly eyes darting around, looking for escape. I hit him hard in the belly, and another to his face when the first one lowered it. It stood him up, and I wanted one more punch to finish him off. ‘Don’t, ‘ my future mate said, grabbing my arm. ‘His grandfather will punish you. I won’t lose my husband because of this piece of shit.’ Of course I couldn’t believe my ears. I reminded her of my ugly mug. ‘Just a second, ‘ she said, and kicked asshole in the nuts, hard. We watched him hobble off. ‘You’re the best man I know, ‘ she explained. ‘I knew you’d come, and be the only one to save me. Do you want me?’ I laughed and shook my head and told her of course I wanted her. ‘Thought so, ‘ she said. ‘Let’s go tell your grandfather.’ She starts pulling me towards home. By then, my friends arrived. I reminded her she should cover up. ‘Let them see what that asshole did. What he intended to do before you stopped him.’ Proudly exposed to my friends and, later, my family, until my mother finally covered her, I glared at all those who gawked until I realized how proud I should be. This would be my woman. Let them see what only I would ever see again.”

“She sounds amazing,” Chanda says.

“Yes she was,” the elder sniffles.

“You’ve established he’s an evil fucker,” Nick asks. “What does he want with his power? Revenge?”

“Nothing so benign,” the elder replies.

“I figured. It would be a longtime coming.”

“Two things connected. Neither can be certain, but both I think are true. We need trade with the Spaniards. It’s an uneasy trade. We have to keep our independence while they covet our land. Our skills as shepherds, as raisers of the best wool and the best lambs have protected us for generations. They take us, they take our skills. It also helps we have very defensible land and skilled warriors, even if a small army, to say the least. In recent years, our trade has dwindled. Except for asshole. He buys from others. His stock always dwindles more than ours before he buys. He never buys from me, even if I have the best stock, and because of that, I manage to gain some trade, but nothing like before.”

“Those your family have traded with?” Nick asks.

“Always less of them. He connives them away from us. I think asshole wants to own us. And he wants to sell us to the Spaniards. I believe he’s in league with them, something my people would never do unless they’re ruthless and evil and willing to condemn us.

“It gets worse. We’ve lost women. Girls actually. They disappear. No bodies. I think he’s stealing them and selling them to the Spaniards. None from my family, which makes me even more suspicious. He still fears my retribution. And I’ve heard rumors from those who still trade with me. Either they’re not the type to buy stolen girls, or they’re lying, but they claim to have never witnessed such evil. But they have heard the girls from my tribe make for the best sex.”

“And do these disappearances coincide with the arrival of traders?”

“Not necessarily.”

“And have there been any recent disappearances?”

“Yes. A couple days before you arrived. Twins. Very pretty and sweet.”

“And any reasons given for these disappearances?”

“Stolen in the night and smuggled through the pass?” the elder shrugs.

“How likely is that?”

“Not very, unless our guards have been paid, and we switch them up pretty regularly.”

“Any other?”

“Asshole had one excuse. That they want to escape this isolated place and find better prospects. It’s actually easier to believe, because one lone girl might slip past guards. Except most have been awfully young to attain that level of frustration, leaving the protection of their families for a scary, unknown world because they need to fuck a stranger?”

“And have you pursued your suspicions?”

“Quietly. I know him to be too sly to accuse him in public.”

“And how did he respond?”

“He let me see his home. I found nothing. No girls. No hoard. Just a lot more fancy Spanish things than any of the rest of us would have or want to have.”

“And how big is his home?”

“The largest here. His family have always been the most ostentatious, and if anything, he’s the worst of them. And he keeps building.”

Nick, Salomé, and Chanda exchange nods.

“Tonight we’ll investigate,” Nick tells the elder. “Bring the elders to his home if we find what I think we’ll find.”

“And how will I know?” the elder asks. Nick projects into his minion’s mind. “Of course,” the elder chuckles.

It doesn’t take long for the three to find the hidden door at the back of the large house. Low and small, it’s almost a crawlspace. Once torn open by Nick’s great strength, they find the twins in the pitch black room awakened by the sound. Chandra, the least intimidating, goes to them to assure them of the purpose. Luckily, with their virginity prized, they have not been molested. Unfortunately, another girl, a year or so older, having achieved her menses, a young woman, lies cowering on dirty sheepskin, weak, with difficulty breathing. It would be cruelty to give her a curative from its source, so Salomé has her drink Nick’s essence from a wineskin.

The noise of the door and the brief scream of one of the twins has alarmed the sleeping house, which not only does Nick not worry about, but he intends it. He waits for the defenses just outside the small door. After dealing with a couple guards and a couple of the younger generation of the corrupt elder, knocking them senseless and flinging away their weapons, he grabs the old man before he can retreat, holding him until the asshole’s fellow elders arrive.

Once they do, bearing lanterns, Nick guides them inside the room. The light reveals treasure, like a pirate’s hoard.

“What should we do with him?” asks one of the elders.

“We should execute him in front of the tribe,” another suggests.

“He’s mine,” Nick insists. “You should put his offspring on trial for their involvement, but leave him to me.”

“What should we tell the people?” Nick’s friend asks.

“Tell them he escaped like any coward would, and that my angels and I pursued him. When we return, we can claim he fell to his death in a ravine.”

“And what will actually happen?” asks another elder.

“He will be tortured for information,” Nick lies. “To find out who buys your girls.”

The elders nod. They take the rescued twins, and pull the captured guards and the corrupt elder’s son and grandson away with them.

Nick carries the bound and gagged elder over his shoulder while Salomé carefully carries the delicate, abused woman in her arms. They walk together to a stream outside the village. “What do we do with her?” Salomé asks. “She cannot watch.”

“I do want to watch if you plan torturing the monster,” the young woman murmurs. “I would very much enjoy seeing him suffer. I just wish his horrid son and grandson were here as well.”

“We don’t plan on torturing him,” Salomé admits.

“Then what do you plan to do to him in this place?”

“You don’t want to know.”

“But I do.”

Nick sighs. “We are going to consume him.”

“You mean ... eat him?”

“Yes. We are not exactly human. We ... are immortal. Part of the cost of it is the consumption of corrupt flesh. And not flesh that has gotten old.”

“The flesh of a corrupt man.”

“Yes.”

“He fits.”

“Yes.”

“I want to help. I want to cut off his cock and balls. And I want him alive to see it and feel it.”

Nick and his angels eventually nod. “You should walk away after,” Nick suggests.

“If ... it gets to be too much.”

Nick sighs and nods. Salomé hands the girl her blade after setting her down gingerly. She seems to have gained some strength, though out of desire for revenge or Nick’s curative cannot be said. The large blade does seem to weigh heavy in her hand.

“Do you wish me to hold it?” Chanda offers.

“No. Could you remove his gag?” the girl asks Nick.

“I don’t think we’re far enough from the village not to have them hear his scream.”

“I will watch his eyes then,” the girl accepts, grabbing the genitals of the older man and sawing through the flesh. She sees the terrible pain she creates until the man passes out from it. Lifting the ghoulish result, after handing the blade to Salomé, she mutters, “He fucked my mouth with this. Luckily he had too weak a flesh to choke me with it.”

As the others eviscerate the body, they watch, amazed, when she bites the glans off the cock and spits it out. Then it becomes her turn to watch shocking things: the consumption of organs and of muscle. She never turns away, instead finds it somehow fascinating, especially when Nick holds a larger organ, the liver, as if it has been an offering for a god, and appears to savor every bite. Even the cracking open of the skull, like a huge nut, and consuming brain, which the girl notices seems to be Salomé’s favorite organ, doesn’t bother her, even though she thinks it should.

Afterwards, after hiding the carcass in thick bushes, all four bathe in the cold stream. Though the three immortals have been naked during their consuming, the girl finds it especially sensuous seeing the gore wash away to reveal perfect bodies, especially Nick’s. Becoming naked herself brings a reemergence of her libido, which has been burning quietly inside her, even if it lessens over the length of the consuming. Her eyes catch Nick’s traversing her young body, already beginning to show the curves of womanhood. Such interest has only caused her pain. And yet she feels no need to hide from it. Instead she moves to him and embraces him and kisses him. All kisses have been horrible before that, forced on her. She initiates this one, and her body contacting his, and it makes all the difference she needs.

He surprises his angels when he carries the young woman out of the stream, and places her on the softest earth he can find, and begins making love to her. She mewls disappointment when their kiss ends, but the pleasure of his lips on other places changes her attitude. She thrives on the gentle pleasure he brings her. Just his lips, and his tongue when he reaches her tit flesh, proving them to be a mouthful. Only then, when he nibbles at her erect nipples and moves on, does he bring his big hands into the lovemaking, leaving them there as his mouth moves down her body.

She can’t believe it when his lips meet her pussy, a place where piss and the occasional gouts of blood emerges, though her menstruation has not happened recently. But she soon finds his purpose, that of giving her incredible pleasure. It builds to an uncomfortable level, and then seems to explode throughout her body.

Feeling her body moved, she finds herself over him. “I’m going to enter you,” he explains. “I promise it will be good. But you will be on top to control it.”

She nods and watches, with him, his cock placed where no cock has ever provided pleasure, only pain and humiliation. He gently pulls her down until her small opening expands and slips over his glans. And he proves right. It does feel good. And it only gets better as she pushes him deeper. His hands guide her to lift and fall, eventually sending him all the way in. After positioning her in a certain way, and having her rub against him, the pleasure that had risen to a weird peak rises towards that place again, only more intensely. His hands suggest lengthy lifting and slow descent until she begins to take over, wanting it swifter and stronger. More and more, the pleasure of flesh against flesh, of the ever shortening rub of clit against pubic bone, becomes expanded to the interior of her cunny, where the more rapid friction creates its own building pleasure, bringing her a need for greater and greater speed until she bounces atop him. It also brings an energy she hasn’t felt in months, enabling the physical relentlessness of her bounces. Until she reaches that crescendo again. Her entire body overcome by waves of bliss. So strong she can barely stand it. But she wants it. She wants the ecstasy to overwhelm the pain and suffering she has had to endure for far too long. She wishes it could last forever. And the flood she feels inside her, where cum had been a burning curse, somehow sends her even higher, though, at its end, she begins the slow descent back to normal feeling, at least normal compared to where she has just gone. A normal she has never actually felt. A profound contentment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.