Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay - Cover

Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trudi in her delicious tutu, my sister's pink panties, and now, 3 "bad girls" from Pelham Bay to accelerate my studies of female anatomy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Earlier, when I introduced the trio of female troublemakers from Pelham Bay called Patsy, Aggie, and Veronica, I didn’t spend much time describing their backgrounds and why they were considered to be “bad” girls by most of the female population of my sister’s Catholic high school.

I have to admit that what with pushing eighteen years of age and still being a desperate virgin, I was getting tired with my sister’s constant arousal and no meat on the sandwich approach to learning about sex. Her girlfriend Trudi was not much better since she limited her contribution to my sexual education to excursions in hand manipulation and the occasional tongue action to keep me puckered and ready for any contingency.

The more I heard about those three girls and all the trouble they had caused in their high school up in the Bronx, I wanted to get better acquainted with them. Unfortunately, they were more into “Bad” boys and I just didn’t fit the pattern what with being an altar boy and all and having a reputation of being a gentleman whenever females were around to be taken care of.

My best friend Ralph had told me that “a little bird” told him the hot number was really Veronica because she had already “done it” with most of the football team from her old school. Since they were like almost in last place in the inter-Catholic school League, I figured those boys were getting so much Veronica pussy, they were plumb tuckered out when they started any game.

You must forgive me for using the word “Pussy”.

Usually, I would not use such a word in general conversation, especially when there is a woman present. However, pussy has become so important to me at this stage of my life that it pretty much occupies most of my thoughts except when I am hungry and close to some tasty snacks just waiting for me to cram them in my mouth. I guess I am thinking about pussy even when I am eating now because Ralph told me the sinful Veronica was reputed to actually take boy’s things into her pretty mouth and do them real nice until they had no choice but to let her have it right between her teeth. I found that thought exciting but have to admit I was a little worried about putting my “big boy” in the vicinity of teeth. Then again, the advantage of looking down and seeing a pretty girl looking up at you with her mouth stuffed with your very own business was so stimulating that I started bouncing my meat on pictures of movie stars with open mouths and didn’t care if they were young or old, just as long as they had a smile on their face and looked like they would be real nice when we had a little bit of privacy to ourselves.

Those three Pelham Bay girls always ate together at the same table and they didn’t much look like they would be the kind of troublemakers everyone was talking about. I thought about just sitting down with them but pushed that out of my mind because all my friends would think I was going all weird associating with their sinfulness and acting like they were normal or something.

A special car from the other parish would come down to take them home from our school and there was no chance to corner one of them to gauge for myself just how evil and mean-spirited they actually were. I noticed that the sisters had placed them in classes where there were mostly girls and almost no boys to speak of. The boys in those classes were so totally “pussy-whipped” that they generally just followed the girl’s orders to stay away from any conflict that would leave them looking bad because their opponent was a girl. I could understand that kind of thinking and would probably be in the same boat if I was cornered like that.

Anyway, I saw Veronica coming back into the main building from her gym class just before the last period and offered her my coke bottle to take a swig before going back into her classroom. She looked around to see if it was some kind of a joke or a trap and then took the bottle shoving it inside her lips like it belonged there all along. All I could think of was the possibility that one day she would be looking up at me with those soft hazel eyes and squeezing me with her tender red lips in a perfect circle of oral perfection. I wondered if she was good with her tongue like my Trudi. My close to being a real girlfriend Trudi had a little trick of pushing my tongue up to the roof of my mouth and licking me underneath like I was a puppy or a kitten getting scratched by a human pet keeper with gentle hands. I saw the friendly look in her eyes and I knew right then and there that Veronica and I would be “doing it” real soon providing I didn’t make a mistake and made a complete fool of myself to screw it up.

“I know your name. It’s Bobby and your sister is Cathy. I think Cathy is nice but she wouldn’t talk to me in class. I think it is because Patsy, Aggie and I have been lied about so much that all the other boys and girls think we are not nice.”

Her attitude startled me and I hastened to assure her that I was not one of those “people” that harbored such negative thoughts about the girls from Pelham Bay.

“I know your name also. You are Veronica. Everyone says that you are the prettiest one from Pelham Bay and I have to agree with them. I don’t mean that Patsy and Aggie aren’t nice looking as well. In fact, Patsy has the cutest legs and knees. She is lots prettier than most of the girls here in our school. I bet the boys were all chasing after her to cop a feel of her goody locker when the sisters weren’t looking. Even Aggie has got a nice figure to offset her sort of plain look and from behind, she is really hot with that nice heart-shaped package just waiting for some action.”

She took another swig of my coke, but I didn’t mind because it made her tilt her head back and she looked like she would be fantastic at that angle whilst tending to my basic needs.

“That is sweet of you to say, Bobby.

We have not made many friends here in this school and I know both Patsy and Aggie are real lonely now because we don’t have any boyfriends at all.

Would you like to sort of “share us” after school?

Our car will be a least an hour late to pick us up this afternoon and the girls were nervous about being alone for all that time. We would certainly appreciate it if you could keep us company for about an hour in the detention room.”

As far as I was concerned, this was almost too good to be true. I looked into her innocent eyes a long time trying to see if she was pulling my leg and poking fun at my obvious teenaged boy’s visible desire to bring immediate relief to his desperate need for sex.

She must have picked up on my utter confusion and simply took my hand in hers and with her other hand she made little circles in the middle of my palm and pressed into my willing flesh with her middle finger like she was imitating a prick actually doing it to a girl without a hint at where she wanted it. I was left with sheer speculation if it was her pretty mouth, her feminine core or that sinful area that brought up the rear and seemed to be the focus of my sole attention whenever a nubile female was in close proximity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.