Time Scope Part 2
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

“Alicia, our Time Scope ... err, sorry, I really need to start calling Mary by her name. Anyway, Mary told me that the people in orbit want to meet with the representatives of our planet. It will be a meeting between our representatives and their representatives, and it will be held here on Earth.

“Mary said that they will announce their presence to the world telling everyone that they want to negotiate an Alliance Agreement between their Empire and the people of Earth. They will contact the US Government to set up a meeting. Mary wants us to host the meeting and be the meeting’s moderators; although, they call them Facilitators.”

What!

“I know. That was my reaction, too. She said that she and the two Zldats on the ship would be the Empire’s representatives and they would meet with Earth’s representatives here on our farm.”

“Jeb, that is likely to cause problems for us. Can you imagine what will happen once word gets out that we have a Zldat here with us and it can foretell the future? We would be in trouble with the Lottery Commission and all of our investment plans would be destroyed.”

“Yeah. That was my first thought when Mary informed me of the plans. I discussed the problem with Mary, and she agreed she and the other two Zldats would remain in the background and there would be no mention of them or their abilities to foretell the future.”

“How are they going to do that, if they are the Empire’s negotiators?”

“Well, I’m Mary’s Bearer and she can communicate with me telepathically. Since you will also be a Facilitator, she is establishing a link with you. The other two Zldats will establish links with two of the ship’s senior officers and have them physically represent the Empire. Mary will remain in our safe and guide us in being the Facilitators and she will also communicate with the other two Zldats. The two Zldats will remain on the ship, and they will communicate with their representatives. Mary say the Time Continium shows a series of meetings here at the farm.”

“Jeb, that sounds as if it will work, but it also sounds like a disaster for us. When people learn we are hosting the meetings here on our farm, we are going to be swarmed by the media of every country on the planet. We are going to be asked every possible question they can think of; questions that I don’t know how to answer. What are we to say when they ask why we were selected to host the meeting?”

“I don’t know, Alicia. I just learned about this, and haven’t had time to think things out.”

“Have the Zldats contacted our government yet, Jeb?”

“No, but they want to do that soon.”

“Well, tell Mary to stop them until we have had a chance to figure out how to do this without it becoming a disaster for us.”

“Okay, I’ll do that.”

“Well?”

“Well what, Alicia?”

“Aren’t you going to contact her?”

“Yes, but the link doesn’t work that way. She has to activate the link before I can talk to her.”

“Oh, then they may contact Earth’s people before you can speak with her.”

“Possible, but I got the impression that she meant it would be at least a couple of days before they would be making contact.”

“I hope you’re right, Jeb.”


The past six weeks have been chaotic for Alicia and me.

We collected on our two winning lottery tickets, and we had to endure the media’s interest in our winning the lottery. Alicia and I didn’t get together during the two weeks it took for the media to lose interest in us. Thus, the media didn’t link our two wins to us as a couple.

We closed on the farm and followed Phyllis’s advice. It took four weeks of work to get the house ready for us to move in. Originally, we had planned to do most of the work ourselves. That couldn’t happen since we wanted to keep the media from linking us as a couple to our both winning the lottery. Once Alicia signed the Title Company’s papers, she and Phyllis stayed in the background. Prior to collecting Alicia’s winnings, we had made all the key decisions as to what we wanted done during remodeling. I found a general contractor and worked with him to get everything done. If I needed Alicia’s input, we handled it by a phone conversation.

My link with Mary, our Zldat, had matured to the point where I could communicate with her while I was awake. Mary explained to me how I could let her know I wanted to talk with her. It was sort of like leaving a voice message. I couldn’t contact her directly, but she usually responded to my requests within fifteen minutes. I can live with that. She also started working on establishing a link with Alicia. Mary said that she could connect the three of us together in a three-way net, but Alicia and I had to learn how to control our mental communication before we could talk with each other mentally without her assistance. Until then, Mary could act as a relay for us if a three-way link was needed. I suppose I will understand what she means by controlling our mental communications once I learn how to do that.


During the past two weeks, Mary completed setting up Alicia’s link and she has briefed us on her plans for negotiating an Alliance Agreement between Earth and the Empire. We were shocked by what we were told about the Altairian’s policy regarding hostile, spacefaring worlds. Alicia and I discussed the Alliance Agreement with Mary and we can see the advantages it would have for the people of Earth.

We pointed out the main problem with her plan would be Earth not having a single government. Mary let us know that she was aware of that problem and it had been considered in the planning. That led to her explaining how she planned to compensate for that deficiency. We weren’t sure Mary’s plan would work the way she thinks it will, and we explained why we thought that to her. Mary told us that it didn’t matter for they would adjust the plan to compensate for how the people of Earth reacted. In the long run, the people of Earth would come around to what they wanted us to do. She said, we were intelligent, rational beings, so logic would eventually overcome our ingrained reluctance to adapt to a new way of doing things. It isn’t going to happen overnight, but she may be right if her timeline is long enough.

Surprisingly, Phyllis suggested we scale back our wedding plans to a quiet ceremony. Since my mom and dad were dead and I had lost all contact with my relatives on Mom’s side of the family, it wasn’t a big deal for me. The only people I might invite were a few acquaintances who I didn’t classify as friends, and I wouldn’t miss their not being there for my wedding. On Alicia’s side of the family, many of whom were also members of my Dad’s family, things were very different. Alicia and Phyllis decided to limit the invitations to only Eric and Heather. It was going to be a very small, private wedding. Alicia’s pastor would preside and the four of us would celebrate with our guests by having dinner together at one of the nicer restaurants in the area.

It was the start of our fifth week together at our new home when Mary contacted us about starting the negotiation of the Alliance Agreement.

Mary opened the link and thought, “Jeb, Alicia, we need to discuss us starting the negotiations.”

I responded with, “All right, Mary, what do you want to do and why now? We had the impression you planned to wait for at least a year.”

“No, Jeb, we can’t wait that long. My fellow Zldats and I could wait that long, but the Altairians on the ship cannot. They have been sitting in orbit for the past five weeks waiting for things in your lives to settle down, so we can proceed with the negotiations. It wouldn’t be right for us to ask them to put their lives on hold by just sitting in orbit waiting for a full year.

“You’re right, Mary. Alicia and I are just concerned about the media interest. When we host the negotiations, as you described, we think they will make the connection between us and our winning the Power Ball and MegaMillions lottery drawings. If that happens, we are going to have a lot of problems.”

“Yes, I know, Jeb, but I included that in my plan, and have a way to keep you from getting in trouble.”

Alicia thought, “How are you going to do that, Mary, and why didn’t you tell us before?”

“I didn’t tell the two of you because it isn’t really important until you are exposed to the media’s interest. Our response depends on whether the media questions the two of you both winning Lottery jackpots. I and my fellow Zldats have taken steps to change your information in the Lottery’s electronic files and arranged for the Lottery’s physical documentation to be lost. Your bank’s information has also been changed.

“If we are successful in diverting the media’s interest in your financial affairs, we won’t have to use our backup plan. That plan is to have the Altairian representatives who are negotiating the agreement inform the media that the Altairians have a way to make short-term predictions that are about ninety five percent accurate, and that their telepaths can influence the actions of others. I will make have the Altairian representatives make it clear that it is unethical to force someone do something that is against their beliefs.

What I will have the Altairian representatives tell the media is, they knew they would need someone on the planet who would act as a go between for the negotiations and afterward. They decided on you and Jeb and they knew you would need to be financially independent to do what they wanted you to do. Therefore, their telepaths placed the winning numbers in your minds and urged the two of you to buy the Powerball and MegaMillions tickets.

Alicia thought, “Jeb, won’t they want us to return the winnings to them?”

“I don’t know, sweetheart. That is going to be a delicate matter for us and the Lottery officials.”

Alicia thought, “Why would it be a delicate matter, Jeb? All they need to do is demand we return the winnings or they will take legal action.”

“That is true up to a point, sweetheart. We would present it as we bought the tickets in good faith, and as far as we knew there was no guarantee that we would win.

“I will also remind them that there was nothing illegal about how the Altairians obtained the numbers, about them placing them in our minds, our buying the tickets, and our collecting the winnings. If they insist the money be returned, we will make a deal to reimburse them once my Great Uncle’s estate is settled.

“However, I agree to us returning the money, I will also make sure they know that their demands will set a precedent that they may not want to set. Namely, if they can recover our winnings from us because of the way we won, then people will think that they will go after anyone who has ever used some system to win any lottery prize. There will also be concern that the Lottery might refuse to pay out on the winning tickets of anyone who uses a system to select their numbers. If all of that happens, they will have a major problem.

“Of course we will also be banned from any and all forms of gambling, but that wouldn’t be a problem for us. I don’t think they could stop us from investing in the stock market or buying property. Although, if we do buy stocks, we are going to have the same types of problems Charles had with his string of successes.”

Mary said, “Don’t worry. I can keep the two of you out of any legal problems you think this might cause you. I can influence a few peoples’ thoughts and there won’t be any charges brought against you.

“You need to remember that if the media doesn’t learn of the two of you winning the lottery, there will be no need for the Altairians to provide the explanation. I and my fellow Zldats will do what we can to prevent the media from learning of your lottery wins.

“If you have no further issues, what I want to do is have the Altairians in orbit make their presence known to your authorities.”

“Yes, there is one other thing,” Alicia said. “It will interfere with our getting married.”

“I don’t see why that would matter, Alicia. You and Jeb can get married right away, if you want. However, if you wait until the negotiations are in progress, you might find that your pending marriage will aid you with the negative feelings that some people may have toward you concerning your lottery wins.”

“Oh, I hadn’t thought of that. So what you seem to be saying is the big wedding is back on, if we wait, and it will be a media event that will help smooth things over for us. However, in that event, we won’t be able to give Eric and Heather their winning lottery numbers.”

“I don’t see why you can’t; you could do it now. Alternatively, you and Jeb could give each of them say thirty million dollars of your winnings from the estate. Based on your granddad’s opinion of them, they won’t be satisfied with either option. However, you can pick one and tell them take it or leave it for it is all they will get. The two of you can afford to do that especially when Jeb receives his inheritance. At that time, you will have more money than you will ever need.”

“Okay, Mary, you’re right. I agree with you that Eric and Heather won’t like it, but they will accept what we give them. If they decide to make an issue of it, then we don’t have to associate with them. Personally, if we become the Empire’s representatives here on Earth as you are describing, then they and almost everyone on the planet will want to be our best friends. About the only ones who won’t want to associate with us will be the xenophobes.”

“What about you, Jeb? Do you have anything to add?”

“Yes, what did you mean by afterward when you said the Altairians would need someone on the planet who would act as a go between during and after the negotiations?”

“Oh that. The Empire will undoubtedly leave an interim Diplomatic Delegation here on your Earth, and they will send a permanent Ambassador to represent the Empire later. The Ambassador and their delegation will need someone to be a go-between with Earth’s governments. You, Alicia, Madge, and Phyllis are the obvious choices to be the go-betweens.

“You have already started the process of enlisting Phyllis as a Facilitator by telling her she is to be a partner in your businesses. You will need to complete that shortly, but right now you need to start enlisting Madge.”

“This is getting complicated, Mary. We didn’t realize Madge and Phyllis were to be Facilitators. Is that really necessary?”

“Yes, Jeb, it is. I haven’t told you everything yet, but I will once you adjust to what I have told you and when you are ready to hear the rest of it. Do you have further questions?”

“Nothing that I can think of at the moment, Mary.”

“Good. I will have Ship Commander Shimlt begin the process of revealing their presence. If you want to have a small wedding, then you need to do it within the next three days.”

“No, we can’t do that, Mary. We will want to have a honeymoon afterward, and the negotiations will interfere with that. I’d rather wait until the negotiations are finished to get married, as long as that doesn’t take too long and Alicia agrees.”

“There is one other thing that I haven’t mentioned to the two of you about the negotiations. I told you that the ship will return to the Empire and they will leave a temporary Diplomatic representative and his staff to represent the Empire. I think they will want to establish an Embassy somewhere near your farm. Since a permanent Embassy will need to be built, perhaps you should talk with Madge about buying the land that their Embassy can be built on. You will need to do that before property prices take a big increase in this area.”

I asked, “Why would the property prices increase, Mary?”

“From what I know of your culture, Jeb, and have seen of the Time Continuum, the Altairian Embassy will become very important on your planet. Your government and most of the larger governments on the planet will want to establish some type of presence here in the Seattle area. They will think the closer their Embassy is to the Altairian’s Embassy the better.”

Looking at Alicia, I said, “You know, sweetheart, that makes sense and it means we have a major opportunity to make a killing by buying large tracts of land near us. We have the next month or two, and maybe longer, before it becomes apparent that Earth’s governments will want to buy land in this area. We could sell the parcels we buy, or we could give the governments long-term leases on the land. We will need to make sure that the lease agreements state they forfeit any improvements they make on the properties if they fail to renew their leases.”

“You’re right, Jeb. We need to get with Madge and buy as much land near us as we can.”

“There is one thing the two of you aren’t considering. The three of us know that a relationship with Madge is in your future. Now would be a good time to start that relationship. The main thing you need to consider is, do the two of you want to get married, or will the three of you live together without marriage. That decision will determine how you approach Madge now, and what you choose to tell her about the Altairians and me.”

“You think we should tell her about you now,” I said.

“If the two of you decide to start your relationship with her now, then yes. She will have to learn about me at some point, and it will be better for her to know now than in the future.”

“Well, Jeb, what should we do ... get married or just live together?”

“I would be happy with either, Alicia, but I think a triad relationship with us being equals would be the best for all of us.”

“I agree. Now the only problem is explaining to my mom why we won’t be getting married.

“Mary, is there anything further you need to discuss with us?”

“Yes, Alicia, there is, but it can wait until after you talk with Madge. Right now, I think the two of you should talk with her.”

Alicia and I spent the next two days planning what to do and how to approach Madge. We decided to wait until just before the Altairians revealed their presence to talk with Madge. We would use the Altairians’ announcement of their existence to prove to Madge that we weren’t crazy. Mary agreed to have Ship Commander Shimlt delay their announcement until we had explained things to Madge.


The Altairians were ready to reveal their presence today, so Alicia called Madge and told her we wanted to talk with her, if she was available. She was, so Alicia and I cleaned up before we left. We also took several bottles of Gewurztraminer, a corkscrew, and three nice wineglasses with us.

About an hour later, we walked into Madge’s office. While I took the wine and glasses over to Madge’s desk, Alicia closed and locked the door before flipping the sign over to let everyone know the office was closed for the day.

“What’s going on with the two of you? The office isn’t closed.”

I could see that Madge was getting upset, so in a no-nonsense voice, I said, “Madge, for the next hour or so, the office is closed. Alicia and I have a couple of offers to make you that we think you are going to accept. If you do accept, the office will not only be closed for today, but you will probably not reopen it for any new business.”

Madge looked at the wine, and said, “Are you two drunk?”

Alicia said, “No, we aren’t drunk. We are excited about what is going to happen, and we want you to share it with us.”

“Share what with you?”

While I opened and poured the first bottle of Gewurztraminer, Alicia started to explaining things to Madge.

“Madge, suspend your disbelief for now. We can and will prove everything we are about to tell you.

“To start with, the three of us are very much aware that we are strongly attracted to each other. Jeb and I also have reason to believe that the three of us will form a long-term relationship and live with each other out at the farm. You and I will be having Jeb’s children. The only thing we aren’t sure of is when we will form that relationship. Jeb and I both want you as our wife in a three-way relationship. What do you want?”

We had dumbfounded Madge. I handed the ladies each a glass of Gewurztraminer before sitting down with mine and giving Madge an opportunity to recover. She took a large swallow of her wine.

A few minutes later, she said, “Yes, Alicia, I know I am attracted to both of you. Jeb I understand; but, I’m not gay or bi, so I don’t understand my attraction to you.”

“Don’t worry, Madge. I feel the same way about you, but I know why we feel that way about each other.”

“Oh! Why is that?”

I said, “We will get to that part of it shortly, Madge. For now, we need to know if you are interested in having a relationship with one or both of us.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.