My Step-sister's Banana Smoothie - Cover

My Step-sister's Banana Smoothie

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Boyfriend and girlfriend until divorced parents remarry, Mark and Sue find the ideal solution to their sibling challenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

I guess my first mistake was in getting too close to my pretty and provocative step-sister who never failed to get me aroused just by bending over or “accidently” brushing up against me when I was so horny it must have radiated from my crotch. My mom’s recent marriage to her latest live-in boyfriend had taken me by surprise and I found myself on the living room sofa whilst my new step-sister took my bed and my bedroom by right of “girls go first” or something like that.

I had taught her a good lesson in the kitchen late one night with the use of a recently purchased bunch of bananas and now she teased me by eating the tantalizing yellow skinned fruits across the kitchen table at dinner or even at breakfast. She gave me many an erection on the way to school just with the way she slowly peeled the things, and then tentatively touched them with her sensitive and slightly pointed tongue as if she were testing them for the proper denseness and taste to her satisfaction. I remembered her winking at me as she slid the big fat tube into her waiting lips like she was kissing some guy’s cock and I wanted to be the one to fill her mouth and her throat with my meat just to teach her a lesson in sibling courtesy.

She knew how badly I wanted to stuff her mouth with my business and never failed to let her hand or arm fall into my lap just when I was fully extended and ready to “get some” no matter how difficult or how costly my satisfaction would turn out to be.

A few days later, on a day when mom was working overtime and my new “daddy” was on some stupid fishing trip upstate in the lake country, my step sister Sue tempted me once too often with the banana routine and I simply replaced the silly banana with my pre-cum dripping cock with a good grip on her pony tail and my weight holding her immobile over the edge of the sofa. At first, she was surprisingly reluctant to even open her mouth for me, but after several attempts, she opened her jaws and I was able to lay my business right on top of her tongue still inside her saliva filled mouth. The sense of wetness and the tight fit of her lips almost made me shoot my load prematurely like some jerk that had never been laid before. I managed to retain my cool and started to pound her face real good and watched her nose get flattened by my groin and felt my balls slam mercilessly into her pointed chin like they were kissing her with solemn respect for her efforts to swallow me entirely inside her pretty mouth. I had never actually shot my stuff inside a girl’s mouth before being satisfied with just spraying it on their face or on top of their boobs with comic results. This time was different because I held the back of her head steady as I released spurt after spurt of cream inside her pretty lips and she swallowed so fast that none of it back-flowed out of her mouth to dribble down onto the fluffy white carpet.

I have to admit it was all a bit confusing to me because she generally didn’t allow such liberties to be taken unless there was some reason like a birthday or a special occasion to celebrate. I knew she had a couple of boyfriends that she held in high regard even though they probably weren’t getting nearly as many female favors from her, as me, if the truth be known to one and all.

We had a bit of difficulty in looking each other in the eye after that little episode, but in my heart I had no regrets about what we did and I knew my step sister was definitely thinking about carrying it a bit further if time allowed. I certainly would have no objection to that knowing the opportunity was too good to overlook just because of some concerns over what other people would think about a step brother and step sister copulating behind a closed bedroom door. In all honesty, I sensed we had a special connection from the way she seemed to reach the pinnacle of orgasm each time I dispensed my soothing juices in the way I knew she liked it best.

I didn’t think that her “boyfriends” made any effort to get her all fired up before slipping her the old salami the way that I did and I knew for a fact that her latest boyfriend was severely lacking in the size department and would never give my Sue the tingle she needed to get a satisfactory release. It irked me to think of the time wasted as she went through the motions of “taking care” of a boyfriend’s needs because both of those jerks didn’t have a clue what actually turned Sue on.

Even now, with mom sitting out in the living room with her tired feet up on the sofa, Sue was leaning forward over the sink pretending to scrub a dirty pot whilst I worked hard to stretch her sphincter in a way that would allow me entry deep inside that rear door territory that most girls were afraid to admit made them hot as a two dollar pistol and twice as dangerous. Sue was giving it all up to me and keeping her eye open for any movement from our mom in the other room. It wouldn’t be wise to let our dirty linen out of the bag, so to speak, and exposed for others to judge us as perverts and even worse just because our parents decided at the last moment to marry.

It seemed almost ridiculous that Sue and I could screw our brains out with little criticism one day and then just because our parents decided to make it legal, we were supposed to be all brother and sister instead of a happily humping couple. Well, we did make an effort to conform to expectations on the surface at least and kept our happy endings to ourselves behind a locked door or inside the station wagon with straight bench seats. We seemed to fit together like peanut butter and jelly or whipped cream on top of Irish coffee for a picture that would make anybody’s mouth water with excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.