Ghost in the Machine - Cover

Ghost in the Machine

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Sex has always driven the industry, and to compete with other companies as well as out do them, one company has gone the extra step. Virtual reality is the next step, but is it necessarily the correct way to market it? First of two part series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Robot   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Lucy is going crazy as Kate plays her fingers all across the skin of her back. Her pussy has already started to drip from the sensation as well as the thoughts running through her mind. Over the last few weeks Lucy has found herself thinking and fantasizing about Kate and her hot body. The next thing she knows, Kate is straddling her and sitting on her ass.

Kate’s hands rub all over her back and sides. It feels so good and Lucy can’t help but sigh loudly with delight. Kate’s hands work upward, lightly grazing the sides of Lucy’s breasts and eliciting a moan from the sigh. Kate knows the girl is horny. Every time she has given Lucy a massage she has made sure to observe all her favorite spots and commit them to memory. Though this whole routine had started out as a means to throw Lucy off balance, she never expected to start having feelings for the girl. The thoughts increase as Kate feels Lucy’s nipples start to harden beneath her tight shirt.

She smiles and drops between Lucy’s thighs. Slowly, she runs her fingers up along the girl’s thighs. Her thumbs graze beneath Lucy’s blue cotton panties, sliding along the outside of Lucy’s pussy lips. “Mmm,” both Lucy and Kate moan at the exact same time. Kate continues upward and starts massaging her lover’s tight ass.

“Have you given any thought to what we discussed about my name being attached to creatorship?” Kate asks subtly.

In the next moment, Lucy is jumping up from the couch. Kate gives it a few seconds before following the girl. She finds Lucy standing in the kitchen, breathing hard. Did I push too hard? It’s a possibility, but the girl was on the verge of creaming all over her fingers. The question couldn’t have been the breaking point. They’ve been discussing it for the last few weeks already.

But for Lucy it is a combination of both. She is scared shitless of both the feelings she has and the woman’s true intentions. Kate is almost six years her senior and a bank account filled to the brim with money. And Kate didn’t get all that money by not being crafty and maybe even conniving. She heard the door open and close. As Kate starts waking up toward her, the younger woman holds her breath.

“Lucy,” Kate whispers.

She feels Kate’s hands on her arms and she slowly turns around, letting her breath slowly slip out. She wants to tell the woman that this has to stay professional but when she sees the tears rolling down Kate’s cheeks, all her resolve slips quietly away. She puts her hand on the back of Kate’s head and pulls her mouth to hers. As soon as she feels Kate’s lips touch hers, she knows is setting herself on a path that she will not be able to come back from.

Kate is shocked, sort of. She has had much practice in the ways of manipulation but she honestly didn’t expect the tears to work. She had thought of using words at first, now she is glad she didn’t. She pulls back and says, “I didn’t mean to push Lucy. I just think I love you and I want to be part of it all with you.”

Hearing this, Lucy’s emotions run rampant. “I feel the same way. I don’t want to leave you out of anything,” she replies breathlessly. “Plus you make me so fucking horny all the time.”

Kate smiles and pulls Lucy closer. Their tongues are immediately in each other’s mouths. They both moan loudly as Kate slides her hands down to the other’s tight ass to squeeze it under her panties. She pulls her other hand up and starts to rub Lucy’s bare nipple with her thumb. Lucy groans into the other woman’s mouth. Kate moves her lips to her ear and whispers, “How does this feel?”

“Oh fuck Kate,” Lucy breathes heavily. “It’s amazing.”

Kate licks her ear in response and within seconds Lucy is moaning uncontrollably. She brings her lips back and kisses Lucy again, running her tongue along Lucy’s lips while she pinches her nipple. The girl cries out and Kate can’t help but smile. Her partner is right where she wants her.

She lowers her mouth down to Lucy’s tiny brown nipple and takes it in. Lucy cries out loudly. Kate slowly begins licking the nipple while massaging her other breast. Lucy’s pussy is dripping wet now. Kate is making her feel things she has never felt before. None of the guys she has been with before made her feel this aroused, let alone brought her this kind of pleasure. She watches as Kate’s lips kiss her nipple and her soft pink tongue rubs it, leaving it wet and aching.

Kate then starts to lightly suck on her nipple and Lucy’s sight is filled with stars. Her head tilts back and she has to use her hands on the counter behind her to help hold herself up. Kate makes her way over to Lucy’s other nipple and licks and sucks on it. She feels Lucy’s hand in her hair pulling her closer, so she sucks just a little harder.

She moves her other hand down Lucy’s flat belly and slowly starts to rub her pussy through her panties. She can feel the girl’s arousal on the cotton fabric idly wondering what she might taste like. As she rubs Lucy’s pussy while sucking her very hard nipple, she looks up at the girl’s face. Her lips are parted and she is panting. Her eyes are clouded with lust as she stares hazily at Kate’s lips on her nipple.

Kate suddenly stands up, but her hand doesn’t leave the girl’s pussy as she leans in for a kiss. Lucy moans just when their lips touch and their tongues start to slowly invade each other’s mouths.

Kate sucks Lucy’s bottom lip and nibbles on it lightly. When she pulls back and stops rubbing Lucy’s pussy, the girl groans in disappointment.

Lucy leans against the counter a Kate back away to lean on the opposite counter. Lucy is unsure about everything as her body and mind are in a confusing torrent of feelings and thoughts. Her nipples are tingling and her pussy is throbbing. She tries to catch her breath as her mind tries to compute all of it. Kate leans back on the counter with her nipples poking proudly out from beneath her tight white shirt. Lucy’s eyes play along the other woman’s lithe body before settling on the wet spot on her khaki pants between her legs.

“Do you want to take this all the way?” Kate asks the girl.

Lucy can only nod.

“Why don’t you show me just how much you want it,” she requests. “Play with yourself. Make me want you even more.”

Lucy smiles and starts rubbing her breasts. “Mmm, look how haw my nipples are. They’re fucking aching for your touch.” As she starts rolling her nipples between her fingers, Kate’s pussy starts throbbing with need. The Lucy slides her hand down her own body and starts rubbing her pussy over her blue panties. “Oh fuck,” she whimpers. “You’ve made my pussy so wet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.