Anathema - Cover

Anathema

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Narcisa loses her husband her life spirals in change. Years later, she is restless, fighting in the pit fights. Her current boyfriend is using her, but to what end? And what is that killer symbiote creature running around?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

The red-haired beauty, dressed in only a pair of black panties and fist wraps dodges to the left and then right, evading the fists thrown by her opponent. The man has at least three inches on her, coupled with a chest that could fit nearly two and a half of her across it.

Narcisa grins and throws out her right foot into the side of the man’s knee. It buckles and he goes down on it. “Bitch,” he grunts as he blocks a second kick aimed for his face. Then he springs forward, reaching for the woman.

Quickly vaulting backward, Narcisa flips on her hands and back onto her feet. She drops back into a fighting stance and opens her hand to wave the man forward. “That can’t be all that you got,” she taunts.

The man huffs and charges at her. She waits until the last possible second before leaping up above his head. Her foot lands on the back of his head, sending his face smashing into the ground and then she bounces off it into a forward flip to land gracefully behind him. The crowd cheers and chant her name.

The large man pushes himself up from the ground. Blood pours from his face. He has a broken nose and several cuts and a few missing teeth. He growls and quickly drags himself to his feet before swinging around with a roar.

“I’m going to fucking kill you bitch!” he yells.

Narcisa turns around to face the man with a smile. “Bring it on.”

The man flexes his hands a few times before squeezing them together in tight fists. He spits a glob of blood and snot to the ground. Then he charges forward throwing a fist at her midsection. Narcisa turns to the side to let his fist fly by and throws her own elbow into his already broken nose. The man stumbles back at the sudden blow but before he has the chance to recover, she is next to him and throws a fist of her own into the side of his face. The blow sends the man reeling to the ground, unmoving.

The crowd cheers and hoots as Narcisa exits the pit. She is met by Bryan Castle, her boyfriend. He throws a towel over her shoulders and guides her to a waiting transport outside. Just as she is stepping into the transport, a crowd of people come around the corner to rush the vehicle. Bryan quickly jumps in after her and tells the driver to go. Off the transport goes, leaving the group of people beyond screaming and shouting.

“One hell of a fight,” Bryan says as he settles in next to her. He leans into her and gives her a kiss. Narcisa quickly returns the kiss, but breaks it off quickly before it turns into something more.

Bryan is a tall and very handsome guy with striking blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He has the body of a god as well as the endowment of one. When Narcisa isn’t training or fighting she is fucking him. The man is simply something irresistible and most of the time she cannot keep her hands off him.

“It wasn’t much of a challenge,” she says, trying to focus on conversation and not him. “These fights are becoming easier and easier to finish. I thought I asked for a challenge.”

“That guy held the World’s Strongest Title,” Bryan informs her. “He also just finished competing against fighters across thirty-six worlds.”

“He was strong, I’ll give him that,” she says with a huff. “But he wasn’t up to par with me. And has it really been three years already?”

Bryan smiles at her. “No one seems to be at par with you anymore. And yes it has been three years.”

“Fuck,” she mumbles. “Time sure does fly.”

““Yes, that it does,” he agrees. “I guess if we can’t find anyone to fight you then maybe you just need to retire.”

“And what?” she asks. “Go back to Solaris Seven? I have rather grown fond of being here on Cueria,”

“What did you just say?” he asks with a very serious tone.

“I said I have grown fond of being here.”

“No before that?”

“What? About going back to Solaris Seven?” she asks, wondering what is so remarkable about the statement.

“You just remembered something,” he says.

She sits back for a moment pondering it over before it dawns on her what he means. “Is that where I am from? Did I come from Solaris Seven?”

Bryan shrugs his shoulders and says, “I don’t know, you tell me. Can you remember anything else?”

Her eyebrows furrow together as she tries to remember something else, anything else, but nothing comes to her. She has nothing, no sounds, tastes or images. It is all still just a blank.

“I wish I could remember something,” she grumbles.

Bryan throws his arms around her, squeezing her slightly. “You will babe. In time you will.”

She pulls away angrily. “Time?” she asks harshly. “I haven’t remembered shit for three years. I don’t know where I came from or who I really am.”

Bryan looks defeated. “Hey I didn’t mean anything bad babe. You know the doctor said it may never return. Besides, you are an important executive at Castle, we have a nice penthouse and you moonlight as a pit fighter, what could be better?”

“My memories for one,” she quips.

He laughs, trying to relieve some of the tension in the cab. “Okay but besides that, what else?”

“I want to participate in something like the World’s Strongest Competition. I want to get away from these pathetic pit fights. They produce only worthless fighters.”

“You know that isn’t going to happen,” Bryan says. “My father wouldn’t allow it. You saw how we barely managed to get away from that crowd. Just imagine if one of them actually got a picture of you.”

“Maybe one did,” she answers smartly.

“Yeah, much like that one a few fights ago that managed to slip into the fight with a camera?”

“Bruce took care of that guy,” she quickly counters. “I’m sure if any of them got another, he’ll take care of it.”

“Do you know how Bruce does it?” Bryan asks, sounding smartly like she had just moments ago.

“I actually don’t care,” she says, sticking her tongue out at him. “And why do we have to worry about what your father says all the time?”

“Because he runs the company and what we do affects its image. Now if you’re going to stick your tongue out at me like that, then maybe you need to put it to good use.”

“Is that an invitation or an order?”

“Which do you prefer?”

Narcisa merely grins at him before slipping down to the floor on her knees. She quickly undoes his pants, releasing his cock. It is soft and already so long. Briefly she wonders briefly just how he can fit it all in her. A smile crosses her face as she starts to stroke it, feeling it expand and harden in her hand. Once it is fully hard, she enjoys sliding her hand up and down his length with joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.