The Charm - Cover

The Charm

Copyright© 2017 by Sailbad

Chapter 2: Freed by Mom

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Freed by Mom - A 14 year old boy's discoveries in sex with the help of the strange sexuality of his teacher who taps him for her needs.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Teacher/Student  

As the months passed and the school year approached an end, Monica’s physical appearance changed drastically. First, the streaks of gray slowly disappeared from her hair, leaving her a thick head of lustrous auburn. Then the lines on her face gradually faded and her skin became more soft, moist and firm. Her body became toned, her gradual, round curves became sharper, wilder, and her clothes became baggy and ill fitting. All the beauty that had appeared faded came back into full bloom. By late Spring, anyone meeting her for the first time would easily have taken her for a young woman barely out of college. The changes were so slow and she took such care in disguising them that they basically went unnoticed. It was not until the yearbook pictures came out that the stir began.

Monica’s fellow teachers and school administrators were shocked to contrast the picture taken at the beginning of the school year with the woman they knew now. Questions flew and speculation soared. It was as if this new mystery surrounding her appearance raised a curtain of cynicism about her. They openly wondered what nature of woman she was. People who had been friendly and trusting of her suddenly became distant and suspicious. Inquiries were made into everything she did. Among these inquiries were questions about her and Charlie’s daily meetings. Acting quickly to avoid their attention, she had to curtail some of their encounters.

Monica got around her new restrictions by arranging to pick up Charlie, now 14, outside school grounds and they would park by an old abandoned factory. In an obscure, dark corner of the lot, they climbed into the back seat of her car. She had Charlie pull down his pants and with her skirt pulled up, she straddled his lap. If there was not a hole already, she just tore open the crotch of her pantyhose and then engaged him as always. She left the engine running and kept a watchful eye out if anyone approached. These unions were always hasty and fraught with danger. It was nerve-racking for both of them but Charlie did not let that interfere with his enjoyment. He always made the most out of it and took the opportunity of her position to let his hands roam over her body, he slid his hands over the smooth firmness of her hose covered thighs and butt, he reached up her blouse and squeezed her breasts through her bra. With his hands more free, Charlie probed around the Charm as it sucked and undulated over his young cock and balls, stroking it, feeling its slippery moistness and also exploring Monica’s pussy. He felt into her vagina around her Charm and rubbed around the clitoris he had read about in the encyclopedia. She did nothing to deter him, saying only in a bemused voice, “Oh, Charlie,” and stroking his hair but never forsaking her careful surveillance.

Charlie sensed the desperation in her as this risky behavior was outside her character. He also finally realized the passionless manner of her conduct. He began to see that she was not doing this out of any special feelings for him nor was she doing it for sexual gratification. She seemed, to Charlie, to be bent on getting something out of him and using every contact she could make with him to get it. He was beginning to get the impression that she only wanted him for his sperm. As he realized it, the illusion of a romantic love affair faded. Oh sure, he thought, getting his nuts off in her was great but his dream was dying and watching it happen began to take the joy out of their secret rendezvous. He felt empty when they met.

Charlie and Monica’s peril met a crisis point when the news of suspicions surrounding them reached Norma. Norma had the decency not to connect the innuendos into the obvious conclusion that Charlie was having sex with Mrs. Petrova, but when she confronted him about it, Charlie could tell by her hurt expression that the truth was laid bare. Norma began to cry and Charlie just melted inside. If she had been angry, he might have staved off his guilt, but not now. It was the last thing Charlie wanted to see happen, he truly felt he had betrayed Norma’s love and destroyed something priceless. He wanted so much to hug her and mend her but she would not have it. This time when Norma told him that he must stay away from Mrs. Petrova, he did not try to dissuade her. Whether she had difficulty sleeping or not, she made Charlie sleep in his own room.

When Charlie relayed Norma’s demands to Monica, she accepted it with grim determination but no resistance. She then told Charlie that the school board had just requested her to report to their clinic for a complete medical examination or forfeit her license. “I cannot let that happen, Charlie,” she said with a distinct note of terror in her voice and then added, “I think ... it is time for me to leave here. It is time for me to go home.” When she said it, his heart sank. It had become obvious to both of them that they had reached an impasse they could not overcome.

“Will I ever see you again?” Charlie asked, afraid of the answer.

Then, in the first act of real affection she had ever shown, she stepped up to Charlie and threw her arms around him in a big hug. Charlie tried hard not to cry as she told him, “I am sorry, Charlie but no, I think not. I have been planning this for some time, before I ever met you. I hoped I could have waited until after the very end of the school year, but I am ready and now they leave me with no choice. Please believe me Charlie, I did not mean to cause you any hurt, I just thought we would help each other, ... without ties.” She was talking in a very thick accent, the way she did when she was at ease. He knew she was sincere.

She drew back and looked him in the eyes. “I have not forgotten you, Charlie. You have been a loyal friend, you have given me a new life and I have made provisions for you in my plans,” she said. They heard a noise in the hallway and stepped back from each other. In a hushed voice, Monica said, “I will come to your house at 8:00 on next Friday evening. Make sure your stepmother is home but do not say that I am coming, OK? I have something I want to give to her...” She was glancing over his shoulder; her eyes had that look as if she was watching something far away. She added slowly, “ ... something for both of you.” She snapped back to presence of mind, “Are you alright, Charlie?” She smiled reassuringly at him; he nodded, turned and left, choking down sobs.

Charlie began walking home at a brisk pace. He felt wounded, more hurt than he had ever felt in his life. He sought the warm, nurturing refuge of Norma’s arms and the closer he got to home the faster he went until at last running to his doorstep. He burst through the door and rushed to Norma, never so happy to see anyone in his entire life. Norma held him in her arms and kissed the top of his head as Charlie cried and begged her forgiveness. She gave it freely. They sank onto the sofa, held each other and talked, about everything. Everything.

They talked through dinner, they talked through doing the dishes, and they sat up and talked into the evening. Charlie felt closer to Norma than to anyone he had ever known. As they talked Charlie finally realized what a treasure was before him all along. At 9:00, her usual bedtime, Norma rose, announced it was time for bed, and then disappeared into her room. Charlie was at a loss as to her abrupt departure or what would come next. He went about the house turning off the lights, checking the doors as he usually did, and then he heard Norma call to him from her room. “Charlie! Come to bed.”

He stood in her doorway and peered into the darkness. “Let me get my pajamas,” he said.

“You won’t need them, silly,” giggled Norma.

Charlie knew this would be an epic night in his life and in his relationship with Norma. He stepped into the room and began removing his clothes, shaking with anticipation. Naked, his boy’s dick was stiff and ready; he groped his way forward until his hand came into contact with Norma’s wrist. She seized him and they followed each other’s arms to meet in the dark. Charlie could feel the heat of her body directly in front of him. His toes met hers and Charlie felt for her body, stunned to find her nude flesh. Their arms enveloped each other and they pulled their bodies together, flesh against flesh. Charlie took inventory of his senses. He felt her thighs against his, he felt the tip of his cock against soft hair and he detected a moistness in its midst. He felt her belly pressed against his lower chest and the tips of her breast nestled against his upper chest. Her breath fell against his forehead and he lifted his face to her. She lowered her head to receive his kiss first touching their brows together, then their noses and lastly their lips. The contrast between this encounter and all of his contact with Monica was not lost on Charlie. This lacked the hollowness of Monica’s embrace, this had a substance beyond mere physical longing, this was a compulsion to share sensual joy between intimate hearts; this was love.

They kissed a long time and Charlie experienced her with more than just his senses, he felt a bond growing with a persona he knew well and that knew him too. Norma slid a hand in between them, seeking his young penis. She clasped it so gently in her fingers as if it were a precious thing to her. His entire cock fit within her dainty hand and she gently stroked him. Suddenly, Norma broke their kiss and moved back from him. He reached for her in the darkness and found open air. Then he felt her hands on his hips and her kisses on his belly. The kisses went around his stomach to his waist and then the kissing lips moved toward his straining erection.

Her hand pulled his cock out from his body and he felt the deft softness of her tongue swirling around his cockhead and underneath his dick. Her lips closed around him and he felt the wet warmth of her mouth slide all the way down his length. Charlie had no idea any such delightful, unselfish exchange could ever take place between a man and a woman and he was overcome with a tremendous sense of beholding to his dear Norma and he hugged her head in his hands and showered her with ‘I love you’ tributes. Under a light suction, he felt Norma’s lips firmly braced around the base of his cock as her tongue swirled and tickled the underside of his sensitive organ. His young cock was lovingly lavished with the most enticing caresses imaginable within Norma’s mouth. Her head bobbed up and down over his short but earnest prod, the tight ring of her lips rolled a wave of pleasure back and forth over his sensitive flesh. He felt transported and his awareness shrank to the sensations inflicted by sweet Norma’s tongue.

Charlie did not last long under Norma’s skillful attention. The familiar joy that eclipses all other awareness crept up and pounced on him and he squirted his orgasm directly into her mouth before he could even warn her it was coming. Surprisingly to Charlie, she swallowed it down, all of it, showing not even the slightest sign of revulsion but rather an intimate devotion. “Mmmmm ... Hmmmm ... Hmm,” Norma murmured in response to his emissions. She stroked the backs of his thighs appreciatively as if coaxing the last drop from him. His knees felt weak but Norma hugged his thighs and gripped his butt firmly, holding him up. She took him deep into the back of her throat and then slid her lower lip over his tightly drawn scrotum and drew his balls in as well, containing him entirely in her mouth. She continued to suck on him and swirl her tongue around him even after he had completed his cum. It was as if his dick in her mouth was as precious to her as his kiss. Charlie braced himself against the bed as Norma prolonged his erection with stimulation Monica could never have matched with her Charm.

Norma’s attentions quickly rebuilt lustful ambitions in Charlie and sensing his revitalized arousal Norma rose and replaced her mouth with her hand. Whispering, “Come to me, Charlie,” she delicately urged Charlie to follow her onto the bed and under the sheets. He glided under the covers and pressed his body into her embrace. They kissed deeply and held each other tight. He pressed his yearning hardness against her and felt oneness with her that he wanted to make physical. At a point he thought he could bear exclusion no more, Norma rolled onto her back and brought Charlie to lie on top of her. Charlie’s sexual instincts drove him to hump and grind his young cock against her soft belly. There was no mistaking where this was heading, he knew he was now about to have an actual fuck with a woman and Charlie succumbed to nature’s lead. He felt Norma’s thighs rising on either side of his legs as she raised her knees. She placed her hands firmly on his hips and slowly began to push his body down. Never breaking their kiss, she bent her head down to maintain their contact as Charlie sank lower on her body. He felt her pubic hair under his dick and her thighs containing his hips and he knew he was in position. Still thrusting his pelvis in an almost desperate, delving hump, he felt Norma’s arm reach between their bodies again and then her hand on his cock. She guided his blind flesh to a soft, moist spot amidst her hair-wrapped breach and he felt himself sink into a warm, fleshy encirclement.

Charlie’s mere four-inch anchor bound him to Norma in a joint pursuit of carnal bliss. He was immersed in his first real fuck, but being a relative novice, his thrusts were quick, wild and frantic like a dog in a mating frenzy. Norma’s hands gently pressed on his bobbing ass and calmed his attack to a slow, even roll, in and out of her vagina, up and down against her clitoris; schooling the application of his body to hers. Her widespread thighs clenched his hips and her calves crossed behind his butt. She clutched Charlie close to her chest, breaking their kiss to throw her head back and moan her delight in rhythm to Charlie’s thrusts, riding his determined attack. Charlie was encouraged by her exclamations of his effort and brought his mouth over the very hard nub of one of Norma’s nipples, sucking on it as he flicked it with his tongue. She cradled his head like a baby and Charlie wished he could taste her. Moving as one, they made music in the darkness, a symphony of intermittently building moans, slapping of moist flesh, smacking of sucking lips, and creaking of an old bed.

Charlie was swimming in a sea of Norma and experiencing her with all of his senses, as if this were the last thing he would ever feel. His body responded to the slick, cyclic grinding as his dick tasted of a woman’s offered pleasures as they were meant to be enjoyed. His cock glided in her smooth, tender, slippery nest; her feminine flesh hugged his thrill-hungry prod and nurtured his wild joy into a rapidly building crescendo. Unlike his cold, soulless contacts with Monica where his ecstasy was managed but never joined, Norma was a participant in Charlie’s joy. Norma’s hips rolled beneath his like a wave, and he gathered from her efforts a new insight into her passion. It seemed to Charlie that she entered this exchange to give each and every delight that she took. She strived with him in the dark, searching with her body for the same release he sought, as they used each other in a harmonious, blind struggle. Then her low, steady moans became high shrieks, her body went rigid and she trembled. Charlie reveled in knowing his lovemaking had just made her climax and with that, he felt himself go over the edge. A surge of splendor spread through his loins and with it came the gush of his sperm inside his sweet Norma. He froze, clamping his hips tight against her opened loins in an instinctive urge to plant his seed deep. Spurt after spurt, he lovingly passed her his body’s gift. To Charlie it was more than any orgasm had ever been. He felt like he had poured his very soul into her for safekeeping. She kissed the top of his head and stroked his back until his crisis had run its course, his last drop spilled, and his spasm-consumed body relaxed.

The orgasmic release chased lust from his mind and his conscience regained control of his thoughts. He stonewalled a pang of guilt that crept up over having just fucked sweet, trusting Norma; his father’s wife; his mom. He instead seized upon the beauty and resolution of their act and what it meant for their relationship. This was good, for both of them, and it was their inevitable destiny. He instantly realized what he was missing in his contacts with Monica; he knew Norma had really shared his pleasure as well as his heart. He surrendered himself to the moment and fell limp, exhausted, in Norma’s arms.

They laid quietly in the dark, enjoying the after effects of what their bodies had just given them. After some time Charlie’s whirling mind tripped over a staggering thought and he broke their cozy stillness with the question, “Are we going to have a baby now?”

Norma just laughed.

It was the first of three times they joined their bodies together that night. Charlie woke Norma a little before midnight with his tender petting and they loved each other in a vigorous frenzy with Norma spreading her legs wide and driving the hollow of her wide pelvis against Charlie’s narrow hips in a furry that matched his own. It left them weak, drenched in sweat and in a satisfied sleep. An hour before dawn it was Norma’s turn to jostle Charlie awake and prompt him to use his morning wood on her. She spread herself over him on her knees and elbows; they joined, entwined, and then moved together in a long, slow, intense wrestle that lasted nearly an hour. Norma disconnected herself from loving discourse and withdrew inside her consciousness, grinding her pubic bone against his, pausing briefly and grunting when her climaxes caught up with her. Charlie stroked and held her; letting her enjoy him until he felt the time ripe to claim his own ecstasy. They had become, by daybreak, a pair of completely devoted, happy lovers and they lived the rest of that week like newlyweds on a honeymoon.

From that night onward, the newfound lovers pounced on each other for impromptu, carefree sex at a mere glance. They gave in completely and freely to their lust without the slightest hesitation or apprehension. Each lover’s body became like a natural extension of the other’s. Without speaking a word, one would merely reach out and take liberties with their partner, and the other in turn offering receptive conjugal repose with no hint of protestation or restraint, yielding passively to their lover’s prompt. Clothes were quickly unfastened and pulled out of the way in a frantic rush to merge their genitals. Afterwards, they were remorseful in separating as if sexual union was a natural state they could scarce live outside of. On some occasions, they consented to remain connected, refusing to disengage, like Siamese twins joined at the crotch. On other occasions, mouths replaced genitals to prolong their partner’s pleasure. By Friday they had given up on wearing clothes entirely, shades were permanently drawn, towels, used for post-fuck cleanup, were scattered throughout the house and the musky scent of stale sex permeated the place. It was the most total and complete understanding two people could ever have. They were like one with absolute sexual emersion the only respite.

The rest of that week at school passed slowly and went as routine. Charlie studied hard for his finals and waited for Friday, never exchanging anything more with Monica than inquisitive glances and reassuring nods.

Charlie sat anxiously in his living room at 8:00 on Friday when he heard a faint knock at the door. When he saw Monica at the threshold, he barely recognized her. Her hair was down and hung around her face and shoulders in long ringlets and curls. She was wearing a light trench coat that came down to her knees with the belt tied tightly around her waist. Charlie marveled at how absolutely beautiful she looked. She looked as she always had but now casual and lenient. He motioned her in and she stepped through the doorway carrying a small shoulder bag.

Monica hugged him and in a whisper said, “Hello, Charlie. Is Norma here?”

Charlie answered in a regular voice, “Yeah, she’s waiting for you in her room.” He turned and motioned her to follow.

Monica swung Charlie around by the shoulder and with a wide-eyed look of frightened disbelief said, “What? Charlie, I told you not to let her know I was coming.”

Charlie touched her lightly on the sleeve and smiled. “You had the choice of accepting the Charm or not,” he said, “I figured she should too. It’s alright, she understands everything. She wants this, we both want it.”

Monica looked at Charlie in astounded wonder at his foresight and wisdom; he had come a long way. He conducted her down the hallway and knocked on a door. Norma’s voice calmly said, “Please come in.”

When Charlie opened the door, they saw Norma sitting pensively on the side of her bed, wearing a floor length, satin robe and her dark hair in a long braid over her shoulder. As they entered, she rose and turned to face them. The two women stood and looked at each other and Norma said, “It’s true. You really are younger.” There was a long pause as Norma studied her guest with wonder and she finally said, “Welcome to my chamber Mrs. Petrova.” She sounded stiff and nervous.

“Thank you. For two hundred fifty seven years old I am doing well,” said Monica, pausing to let her revelation sink in. “But please, if we are to continue you must call me Monica.”

“OK, Monica then. And please call me Norma,” she said, relaxing a little. Norma took a step toward Monica. She continued, “Charlie told me ... I believe I understand what this Charm is and ... you came here tonight to pass something to me but ... I have to ask you, of all women ... why me?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.