Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was nervous. I didn’t even want to think about how today, my life even, had came to this. This was my last chance. She was mine or I was a nobody. I took a deep breath. Rebecca rolled her hand over my shoulder. I smiled. She didn’t. She wasn’t comfortable. Her huge, always hidden breasts fought the confines of her thin purple t-shirt. Her green ribbon was tying back her ponytail.

“Talk to Officer Branson,” She told me again. I slapped her bare ass. She, and my other green ribbons, were in uniform with me. All of us naked from the waist to our socks. Holly skipped over and hopped into a hug around my midsection.

“The yellows are ready to go,” She beamed.

“OK,” I kissed her hair. She had recovered her canvas jacket and tried to look like her tomboy self. Yet, she was the only girl I had at my side who seemed happy to be running around with her bare legs out and her fuzzy pussy on display. I slapped her butt. I was doing that too often. Her left cheek was much redder than her right.

“How are you not throwing up?” Coach Ewerson brushed my hair as I walked by her. I smacked her ass. She laughed, “Whatever works. Give ‘em hell.”

“I never said thank you,” I called the attention of Officer Branson. We moved to the back of the yellow ribboned queue.

“Don’t,” he shook his head. “I’ve been a police officer for nineteen years. Never once pulled my gun, until today.”

“It was necessary,” I shook my head, “There was no other way to get the green--”

“Yeah,” He shook his head, “Doesn’t make it right.”

“I can make it right,” I assured him.

“You do that, I become the kind of cop who thinks it’s normal to hold a pistol on a teenager,” he growled, “No, let me remember what it is I did. Let my conscience acidify my guts.”

“You didn’t have any bullets. I never would’ve let you hurt Gregg or Mrs MacMillan.”

“Yeah.” He started moving with the crowd. “Don’t do me any favors.”

“It’s quiet in there,” Coach Ewerson came over and laid her hand on my shoulder, “It’s never quiet with that many teenagers in one place.”

“How do I look? Is the paint running?” I brushed my hair back but she picked my hands away and undid my chaotic grooming. She tapped her short fingernail on my blue ribbon. She showed me her dry fingertip.

“All systems go,” She ran her finger over my bobbing erection.

“Yeah,” I shook my head. That wasn’t me. That was the little blue pill I had extorted out of Principal Chavez. Half an hour to kick in, he had said. “Better get ready.”

My greens: Amana Lopez, Candace Ewerson, Holly Tessmacher, and Rebecca Chudnofsky, waited by the door. Kimberley still retained hers. Mine was painted blue and on my shirt. The pale blue stain had stopped running. Amana held the last green ribbon in a thin soft-skinned binder. The same type of binder Jessica and Mandy had that very morning. I hoped it would open as the paint had calcified along its edges. There was probably a trail of drips all the way back to Ms Lopez’s art class.

“It’s just in a minute we will--”

They all turned on their heels and marched for the doors. I suppose we hadn’t overcome the black ribboned posters all over the school. Reds, yellows, greens, they were all on a schedule. I took a deep breath. My legs didn’t move. They were walking in, the teachers before the students. I almost brushed my hair back. I trusted Candace. I would look better if I didn’t. I started walking, shoulders back, chin up, cock forward. I couldn’t grin, so I kept my face as neutral as possible. My stomach hated me.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing!” That had to be Mandy’s brother: Seth. He had my six banner wielders kneeling down in the middle of the gym. Only one of their placards had been ripped in half; the others were laid face down on the hardwood.

“The four of you take the stage, Amana, Holly, Rebecca and then Candace. Leave me the space behind the middle microphone.” I gave the order despite my throat seizing up.

Lisa’s purple streaked hair had been mostly torn out of her braided pigtails. Her face was contorted, red, and gasping. Miles had dragged her right leg up on his shoulder. She kicked the air above him wildly. Sharon was on all fours, her wet runny pussy aimed right towards my face. Lisa lay across the flesh of Sharon’s ass. My girl’s breasts jiggling, throwing away the remnants of Stewart’s cum. The bully was on his ass behind their display. Wheezing, huffing, puffing, and jacking his sore cock as hard as he could in dashed hopes of just another go.

“Hahaha!” Seth stood at center court. He threw his arms into the air and repeated his forced laugh, “Your little play did nothing! I’m still in control and--”

“Seth, punch yourself in the face.” I barked. I tried not to flinch. One of the movers, a freshman on the bleachers, and one of the middle age spectators at the end of the gymnasium instantly balled up their fist and slugged themselves across their jaws. Seth Matheson shook, shouted “No!” until he couldn’t and keep laughing at me. It took a couple of moments for him to ball his fist up. My stomach almost settled. He rang his own bell while cursing. Should’ve kept his jaw tightly closed. His lip cracked, he bit his tongue, his nostril ruptured. It was like turning on a blood faucet.

“Grab his stupid fucking ribbon!” He slurred. People were on their feet but I had time enough to say.

“No one touches me or my stuff until I invite them to.” I kept calm, but I had to speak loudly. I had to be heard. Miles threw himself back from Lisa. He bellowed, eyes clenched as he stumbled onto his ass. That’s right. Lisa was mine.

“This is between you and me,” I gestured obviously to myself and to Seth. His mother was running across the basketball court. She had a roll of paper towel in one hand and a first aid kit in the other.

“Get away from me!” He shouted. She dropped the paper towels, they rolled in an arch in front of Seth. She scurried back to the coach’s offices. She remained just outside that door.

“I had no idea what I was going to say to you,” I explained as he stuffed a wad of paper towels into his bleeding face. “Should I thank you? I’d never have really gotten close to Lisa without you. I’d never have motivated myself enough to talk to your sister. I’d never have any reason to connect with Coach Ewerson. There’s Anna, Holly, Erin, Teri, Rebecca, Beth, Madame Hertz and Vice Principal Lauper. I scored big because of you.

“But you don’t deserve my thanks. You flaunted your made up power like Stewart used to when he was the only boy in our class over five feet tall. You tried to make one of my girls, my woman, a mascot of your sickness. Fuck you.

“I look at you, brilliant obviously, and yet dumber than dirt. I just want to spit on you.”

“Oh fuck you,” he sneered. He spat the little bit of blood off his lips, “You’re just a fucking wrinkle I’ll iron out as I fix this gross fucking world.”

“Why are you here?” I smirked. “What are we doing today?”

“I’ve got enough ribbons to bring in every student’s family. I think I can have the whole city done by next Friday. Maybe, the whole state by Christmas. This,” He fingered his black collar, “Will finally make us decent and good to each other.”

“Good and decent, eh?” I looked around the room, “Dumber than dirt.”

“Your small mind is--”

“Miles!” I shouted, “Get over here!”

“Don’t interrupt me! You moron! You won’t--”

“Give me your black ribbon,” I demanded. Seth’s sputtering and scowling echoed in the far too quiet room, “You’ll wear gray from now on.”

“No! Only I can--” But he reached out with a shaking hand holding the fat black ribbon out from his body.

“I’m not sorry I fucked Lisa,” Miles warned me as he snatched the black ribbon out of Seth’s hand.

“Why would you be?” I looked over and smiled. My girl was wiping away her sweat and the boys’ remnants with Stewart’s shirt, “She’s incredible. The best girl in the world.”

“You should be giving this to her,” Miles wrapped the black ribbon around his left forearm three times, leaving just enough lead to tie it off.

“No. Anyways, I need you,” I shook my head, “Time and again, you showed me the kind of man I wanted to be. Do you want him to build a world in his image? Seth, wear the Goddamned gray ribbon!”

He was still slow to act but he had been moving. He had to put down his soiled wad of paper towels. His lip had closed and mouth was dry of blood. The bleeding in his nose still trickled through gross and crusty clots. Without medical help, I’d have lost my erection.

“I want my sister back,” Miles demanded.

“No,” I shook my head.

“I thought you wanted to be the kind of man I expect myself to be,” He scowled at me.

“Your sister and Holly are my girls,” I denied him. Lisa had known what I had needed, what I had wanted. I wasn’t ready to forgive Anna, but we’d burn that bridge when we got to it. “They’re a pair. I’ll make them happy.”

“I’d rather you made Anna free.” He scowled. “What happens now?”

“Mom calls in the cheerleaders and I show everyone what kind of world I want to live in,” Seth scowled. Miles and I looked at each other.

“Shut up.” We said in tandem. I smiled but Miles simply scowled.

“Are you going to continue his plan?” Miles asked, “Create a world where this is OK?”

“I am, for now,” I peeled back my lips into a falsely confident grin. “I’m greedy, but I do want the best for everyone.”

“Damn, and I’m going to believe that in a moment,” Miles snorted. He fingered his black ribbon, “Should I--”

“Bring them to the stage,” I gestured to the six members of my color guard. “I’m going to finish things with Seth.”

“Don’t leave him a way out,” Miles shook his head.

“You sound just like Lisa,” I chuckled. Miles left to gather up my first six. I stepped forward and stopped. Seth stared me down. Daring me, confident despite everything. The whole room waited in silence. I turned my eyes across the bleachers. Girls everywhere, waiting, excited, terrified, shaking, slouching, smiling.

“What are you doing?” I shouted at the room, “This is a rally! Show me how you feel! I rule this school!”

Now, admittedly, I was blushing, furiously embarrassed, for that God awful rhyme. There was a lot of stamping and cheering. The guys ignited first, the girls even louder. One girl, black, beautiful, scowling, only smiled when she was sure I had her eye contact. I wanted to wave; Tomi did it for me. I just smiled brighter.

“Seth Matheson,” I said with a chuckle, “What do you think I should do with you?”

“Make me your king, your God,” He raised his jaw. I had seven inches on him. He was hardly taller than his sister. I shook my head. “Anything short of that and my dream dies.”

“No,” I shrugged, “Obviously, you’re my Wozniak and I’m your Steve Jobs.”

“Enjoy pancreatic cancer,” He snapped.

“Getting rid of you would be stupid,” I realized. “Out of fear and immediate self preservation, I had wanted to turn you into a brainless slug. Maybe even kill you. When I saw Lisa subjected to you, I knew I was more than ready to destroy you.”

He was shaking, he knew I could. I’m sure his crooked nose and his loose teeth were screaming fear at him.

“You have Lisa to thank for this,” I took a deep breath, “Seth Matheson, from now and forever, you will never communicate or act on any idea that could bring harm to me, to my girls, to my friends, to my future, to my regime. You will eagerly and happily put your effort into making my life and my path to a better world safer, easier, and quicker.”

He forced his jaw but couldn’t let any words out of his mouth.

“Now signal the cheerleaders,” I grinned, “It’s time I talked to your sister.”

Isabel Matheson shook her head to her son’s gesture. Dammit! He couldn’t make his mother risk siccing me on her daughter as well. I pinched my nose. Miles walked past me. His sister slapped my bare ass. She didn’t smile though. She was scared. I pointed to Holly. She nodded.

“Gregg, wait.” I stopped the last member of the crowd.

“I’m not a good man like Miles.” He challenged me.

“You’re not a bad man like me,” I shrugged, “What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?”

“I rejected Becky when you sent her to me,” He surprised himself.

“Rebecca,” she was someone completely different to me now. “I wish I knew how I could’ve seen through her fear and saw the best in her.”

“Yeah,” He slapped my shoulder, “I’d ask Lisa to help you out with that.”

“Go on,” I gestured to the stage, “Don’t let Beth be afraid of me.”

“Dude,” He shrugged, “I’m afraid of you.”

“Yeah,” I realized. I took a deep breath. The murmur of the crowd was loud, though not enough to prevent me from speaking with someone right in front of me. Dozens of male students kept a hand at arm’s length, blocking the image of my cock from their eyes. I’d have done the same yesterday. I took a deep breath.

“Mrs Matheson, please come over here,” I gestured. “Seth, you can go sit down in the corner.”

“She’s going to crack her skull open,” He told me. That sounded like a move against me and I glared at him. Was he still so slow to respond? I hardly had a moment to consider him. Mandy’s mom was right next to me. She was beautiful, fair ginger hair, a pretty frown, dark blue eyes. She crossed her arms tightly; her breasts were smaller than her daughter’s. I smirked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.