Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Fear and frustration. I didn’t feel any anger. I almost didn’t believe Anna had played me like that. Almost. I’m not a complete idiot. I was just, thinking of her the way I think about Holly. I was also distracted by the knockout chemistry teacher who had climbed and impaled herself on me.

I took the moment to be amused. Don’t listen to a word those women say. Lisa had shouted at me. I felt nothing tangible due to my degradation from green down to yellow; I had expected to feel physically demoted. Nope. I was just me. My chemistry teacher, Alice MacMillan, was livid. She had climbed off my cock and was swatting away a silvered liquid thread still connecting her reddened cunt to my twitching cock. Anna scratched my ear and her mouth moved and my ear drum wobbled but I couldn’t tell you what she said. Lisa stomped over. Anna scurried away. Mrs MacMillan snapped at my purple haired assistant.

“Or maybe I sic all those girls on you? Maybe we’ll take your whole fucking arm off!” Lisa snapped. Alice dragged her fingers through her hair and spoke. Holly stood up and tears flooded her eyes. Anna started motormouthing.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” Holly squealed and almost smiled as she dashed and hugged my knees.

“Good,” Lisa sneered through ground teeth. Anna blustered, her face looking honestly contrite, and escaped for the door. Alice took her time collecting and readjusting her clothes. She waved good-bye to me. I waved good-bye to the closing door. Lisa was right in my face.

“Put your stupid hand down,” She snapped. I was sitting on the teacher’s desk, my wet cock just beginning to wilt. My hands fell crossed on my lap, “What did they tell you? What do you have to do?”

“Something small for Anna,” I realized. The other girls, Rebecca, Beth, and Jessica were circling around me.

“That’s it?” Lisa smiled and laughed the tension out of her skeleton. Rebecca and Beth held her arms to keep her gelatin knees collapsing underneath her.

“Yeah, I couldn’t listen to them after that,” I smiled, “Thank you.”

“Anything to assist, my Master,” She said it with relief but I felt my stomach uneasy with her tone. Lisa picked away the tears that threatened at the corners of her eyes. She was so pretty. She was so amazing. Lisa had purple streaked hair snaking down the front of her shirt to the sides of her breasts. I reached for her. I laid my thumb on her lower lip. I skated my fingers along the inside of her throat. I smirked my biggest smirk. I lifted her right breast, weighing and testing her. She was petite, though it was hard to see that when she had tiny Holly and Anna floating around her most of the day. Lisa was a half foot shorter than me, slender but for a nice roll on her hips and the comforting weight in my hand. She wore Beth’s lip gloss; her usual layers and eyeshadow long gone. She touched my hand, with her purple painted nails, and pressed my palm tighter against her tit.

“I’m sorry,” I blamed myself and I was right to, “I let myself get tangled up in Erin, Teri, Holly, Rebecca, Mandy and her mother, and all the rest. The moment I had any idea that you could be taken away from me, this should’ve only been about making sure I get to stay with you.”

“There’s no one more important than us,” Lisa stated fiercely. I nodded, readily agreeing.

“It’s over, isn’t it?” Rebecca twisted her lips askew, her nose scrunched up, “We might’ve had a shot but now we got what? An hour? And Leo’s out of commission.”

“The fuck it’s over,” I shook my head. I pointed to the ceiling, “There’s a green ribbon right up there.”

“Darcy,” Lisa nodded, “Yeah, I’m glad you thought of it.”

“So let’s go and strip that little girl of her--”

“Wait a moment,” Lisa shook her head. The words I was saying evaporated on my tongue. I sat, almost smiling, looking eagerly to Lisa. She pulled her hair from her face, “You’re not going to win by playing catch up.”

“Of course not,” I agreed, I had to get ahead of the ball. I had to start making the plays rather than bouncing around like a lost sheep, “But without my green ribbon I could get dragged away and stuck with a gray. I wouldn’t be able to do anything for us then.”

“I’m here to assist you,” She countered.

“Us,” I shook my head and took my hand from her breast and gathered her hand in mine.

“You two are perfect together,” Holly exclaimed.

“Yeah, Beauty and The Beast,” Beth agreed.

“She’s a much cuter Beast though,” I smiled and so did Lisa.

“Uh,” Jessica hovered, “Can I go?”

“First tell him who we’re dealing with,” Lisa snapped her eyes onto the senior cheerleader. Jessica had the same blue eyes she had this morning. I just saw something different now. I thought she had been aloof and above it all. She had been tired, used, and defeated. Right now, she was at the end of her rope.

“Mandy has an older brother,” Jessica spoke clearly and quickly, eager to leave, “He’s a grad student at the college. Evolutionary psychiatry and neurochemistry or something like that.”

“And he made these?” I lifted my wrist.

“An unexpected result from his dissertation experiments,” Jessica shrugged.

“Why do you know this?”

“He doesn’t shut up about himself,” She shook her head, “Especially after he fucks you. I’ve been getting a lot of that since they made me break up with my boyfriend.”

“Mandy did say that everyone always goes bad,” Lisa sighed. Was she thinking about Owen? How I made her give up her boyfriend? She was thoughtful not wistful. I didn’t think she was.

“Can I go now?” Jessica pleaded.

“No, where is he?” I demanded with all the force I expected out of myself after today. The yellow on my wrist was at least still higher than all of the red in the room.

“He was with Principal Chavez rounding up anyone who didn’t make it to school today,” Jessica shrugged, “He’s probably in the gym by now.”

“Go, but you don’t communicate with anyone what we talked about,” Lisa compelled. Jessica smiled, brightly. She was gorgeous. She wasn’t smiling by the time she had turned around and left. Lisa flexed her fingers and brought my eyes back to hers, “If you want a tall girl, fuck Vasila.”

“I will,” I agreed remembering the fair platinum blonde who saw me eye to eye.

“Shit,” Lisa laughed, “OK, wow. It’s scary how easy this is. I better make sure the changes I make are the right ones.”

“What changes?” I shook my head.

“Don’t!” Holly squealed, “He’s perfect.”

“He’s anything but,” Rebecca shook her head, “I don’t trust you Lisa.”

“OK...” My purple haired assistant hesitated for just a moment. No, not hesitated, she was giving Rebecca another moment.

“But he needs work, or we’re all fucked,” Rebecca shrugged jiggling her unsupported breasts in her tight purple shirt.

“I hope so,” Holly nodded, “I’ve wanted to see him with you all afternoon. Almost as much as we gotta get Anna back. Get her back in red. We’re a pair.”

“Then you’re paired with a self-serving traitor,” Beth grumbled and Holly shivered. I wouldn’t let go of Lisa’s hand and Rebecca saw my eyes. She laid her hand soothingly on Holly’s shoulder.

“If this works, I’ll,” I squeezed Lisa’s fingers, “We’ll be able to fix everything.”

“Yeah,” Lisa slumped her shoulders, “But if won’t work if I don’t fix you all first.”

“Rebecca,” I directed my assistant. She agreed.

“Rebecca, you’re job is to make sure Leo isn’t a dick to his women,” Lisa reiterated. I wondered if there was any value in reinforcement, “But you don’t know everything that’s needed for that job.”

“I’m learning,” Rebecca was a beautiful girl. She lacked self esteem. I had thrown away her baggy shirt and too tight bra. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her great big breasts. Her shoulders hung low and she looked down and to the left of Lisa when my assistant spoke.

“Yeah, well we’ve got like 50 minutes--”

“48,” Holly helped.

“Until the last bell,” Lisa shook her head. She had turned her hand in mine wrapped across her torso and her butt up against the lip of the desk. I squeezed my thighs closed on her hips, “You’re going to stick to Leo, always in reach. Keep your eyes open, tell him whenever someone is doing something he should know about.”

“Of course,” Rebecca nodded.

“Beth,” Lisa turned her head to the tallest girl in the room. That was a first. Glory had had a couple of inches on my wavy haired brunette. Beth was holding Jessica’s staple gun, “You’re Leo’s runner. He needs something you get it and you don’t listen to anyone else for a second until you have it back to him.”

“I can do that,” Beth nodded.

“And you little one,” Lisa turned her eyes to my little sophomore tomboy. Holly was the smallest girl I had fucked all day. She was blonde, her ubiquitous canvas jacket lost somewhere across the school. When she was just down to her torn jeans and faded t-shirt, she couldn’t look so inconspicuous. That jacket must’ve been a size too large. Her hair was still in it’s little ponytail with the nice fringe around her lightly tanned face. She didn’t wear a hint of makeup. She looked ready for war. She looked up to Lisa, “You’re mine. You gotta do for me what Beth does for Leo and Rebecca too.”

“But--” Holly looked back and forth, “I can’t run and get you stuff and stay with you at the same time.”

“I know,” Lisa settled back against my chest, “That’s why I got to reconnect the pair.”

“OK but--”

“You’ll go when I tell you to go,” Lisa explained, “Which is right now.”

“You’ve got a plan?” I asked with a smile.

“Just an idea,” Lisa said, “Those posters in the hallway, and the ones this morning, are enough to herd us all where we need to go.”

“Yeah, they are,” I smiled. I squeezed her fingers and pushed her off of me. She hurried over to the scattered papers that we’d knocked off Mr Harrison’s desk. Lisa flipped a sheet of problems to its back white side. Beth came over, pulling a multi-color pen from her bag. Lisa started by pushing up the green lever and drawing her ribbon in the top left corner. She wrote as fast as I did but her writing was legible. She folded the letter in half and poked Holly it the tit.

“Ms Lopez?” The little blonde asked, “She’s got the sophomore class this period. I should be there.”

“Come straight back,” Lisa declared as Holly dashed for the door. Her worn sneakers slid across the tile.

“OK, so we can make posters but--”

“Yeah, but what’s that going to accomplish?” Lisa shook her head, “I figure we might be able to get a whole crowd of people to hold down her brother while we steal his ribbon.”

“Long shot, and that’s assuming anyone’s allowed to touch him without permission,” I grumped. I did not like bad ideas this close to the assembly.

“Assuming, yeah.” Lisa shook her head, “Can you girls give Leo and me a moment?”

“I can’t,” Rebecca pointed out her orders to stay at my side.

“OK, well what Lisa and I are going to talk about is top secret,” I stopped Beth from heading for the door, “You won’t listen until Lisa or I touch your hand.”

The girls nodded. Lisa smiled.

“Man, out of all the girls you could have as hangers on,” Lisa shook her head, “Rebecca you’re fat uddered cow. Beth you’re a vapid social leech. I miss Holly already.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.