Naughty or Nice? - Cover

Naughty or Nice?

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Santa and his elves are very busy every years and need a little recreation time. Thanks to Mrs. C. that can happen with the help of the Promiscuous Four.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“Whew!” Belle says as she slumps onto the couch in the center of the lounge. Her purple hair falls partially over her face and she quickly purses her lips and blows it clear.

“You look like you’ve just come back from a marathon,” Holly, her twin sister, says.

“It could probably be considered one,” Belle quips and reaches for a towel to dab the sweat from her green skin.

“The human world is getting smaller and smaller as their population gets bigger and bigger,” Holly says. She grabs the towel from her sister and slowly begins to wipe her sister down. “With the way Santa’s elves have to work harder each year, it’s becoming harder for the four of us to keep all their spirits up.”

“Amen to that, girls,” Joy, the brown haired sister says as she steps into the room. “It’s getting real hard to keep up.”

“Tell me about it,” Charity, the fourth sister, complains while she swings her light green hair around over her shoulder. “I just took care of two and I’ll tell you that I’m glad I don’t have a cock.”

“Cause it’d be broken by now,” Belle says, finishing the unspoken sentiment.

“You got that one right,” Joy says. The four of them burst out in laughter. “Santa is gonna need to make some more sisters for us soon.”

“If he does that, I don’t think he’ll be able to handle us any longer,” Holly says grinning.

“I don’t know, he seems to give the four of us a run for it,” Belle says matching the grin.

“Well,” Charity says putting her fingertips to her lovely chest. “I don’t know about you three, but Santa cannot handle this girl.”

The comment brings another round of laughter to the group. When it dies down Holly stands and says, “I think the Promiscuous Six has a real good ring to it.”

“And with that much pussy being slung around, we’d have to start giving it away,” Joy quips, as she unstraps her bra.

“We already do,” Belle says with a look of puzzlement coming over her face. “Unless I’m doing something wrong.” The other three turn to look at purple haired elf girl. Each of them has a blank expression. She looks to each as she begins to worry so really has been doing something wrong. “Oh please don’t tell me I have been doing it wrong.”

Almost at once the three burst out in laughter. Joy and Charity laugh so hard, they both sink to the floor. Holly sits back down next to her sister and pats her on the leg. “I’ll be sure that if the memo ever comes down saying something different, we’ll make sure the last to know.” The last part she almost doesn’t get out before her laughter takes over.

“Oh you guys suck,” Belle says, pushing her sister away and climbing to her feet. “I’m going to get a shower. You three can just keep laughing it up.”

“Okay,” Joy says. “We will.”

“Wait. Wait,” Charity says. “If Belle takes a shower who are we going to laugh at then?”

The three look at each other and then back to Belle. The girl grins and then growls. “Yeah, keep it up girls and I ain’t gonna give you your special present.”

Charity and Joy look back at each other, looking for some kind of explanation that one of the others may have. They shrug at each other. “Did we miss something?” Joy asks a moment later.

Belle shakes her head exasperatedly. “You two didn’t get the memo did you?”

They shake their heads in unison. “What memo?” Charity asks apprehensively.

Belle laughs and says, “Had you worried.”

“Very funny,” Joy says dryly.

“Oh come on,” Holly says smiling. “You got to admit she got you two.”

“Why aren’t you excited about this?” Charity asks, turning toward the other purple haired elf girl.

Charity smiles, “I’m her twin, I’m in the know about everything she plans.”

“Thanks for that memo too,” Joy says sarcastically.

“Yeah, but can you ever recall a time we’ve ever gotten a memo?” Charity asks.

“That makes it even more funny,” Joy says.

“Funnier,” Holly says.

“What?”

“It’s not ‘more funny’,” she says holding her hands up, giving air quotes. “It’s funnier.”

“What funny is you using those air quotes,” Belle says, mimicking the girl.

“Oh ha ha,” Holly smirks. “That’s almost as funny as you saying you got us ‘special’ presents.” She repeats the air quote gesture and the other three girls start laughing again.

“You can’t help yourself can you?” Joy asks.

“No more than you can with your laughing,” Holly answers.

“If you need to do something with those fingers, I got an idea where you can put them,” Charity offers.

“You’re gonna have to wait your turn on that one,” Joy quickly says.

“I like the sound of that,” Holly says smiling.

“She’s my twin,” Belle objects. “Hands off until I am finished with those fingers.”

“She’s our sister too,” Charity quips.

“Yeah,” Joy agrees, frowning hard.

“Yeah, well I thought of it first,” Belle says, sticking her tongue out at them.

“Fuck the fingers...” Joy says.

“I know where you can stick that tongue,” Charity says with a wink.

“I need a shower first girls,” Belle says.

“So that’s a promise?” Charity asks.

“Actually, yeah,” the purple haired elf says. “But first the shower.” She looks to Joy and says, “Your present is in the Room of Unwanted Toys.”

Joy rubs her hands together and grins, “I get to unwrap it?”

Charity frowns. “You go ahead. I have to take care of Belle here, but I’ll join you afterward.”


Belle steps into the doorway of the bathroom. She has a towel wrapped around her luscious green body, while her hair is still wet enough to drip. Charity sits of the sofa thrusting a dildo in and out of her slippery pussy. She stops the moment she sees her sister. Belle just smiles and says, “You don’t have to stop on my account.”

“No, but you are finally ready,” Charity groans.

Belle smiles and undoes the towel so that it quickly unravels and falls to the feet in a pool of fabric. Charity marvels at her sister. Her body is perfectly proportioned with just the right sized breasts and some crazy abs. Like all the sisters, Belle’s belly isn’t just flat but toned, very toned. The sultry Belle walks over to her sister, swaying her hips.

Charity leans back and spreads her legs. Belle kneels between them and examines the girl’s wet, green pussy. Her inner lips flutter with arousal, a darker green than the rest of her, yet with a hint of the pinkness inside. Belle parts these lips with her thumbs. Then she leans forward. Charity closes her eyes, anticipating her sister’s hot lips on her ready and waiting pussy.

Instead, Belle places her open mouth on her inner thigh. Charity’s eyes open just enough before closing again. She drops her head back and sighs. “No teasing,” she groans. “I need my pussy worked for a change.” Belle lifts away and smiles and then switches to the other thigh. Charity bites her lower lip and wiggles around. “No teasing I said,” she growls.

Belle pulls away again, but this time she just sits still until her sister opens her eyes again. Quite deliberately, Belle smiles and then sticks out her tongue and leans in to let it slip between her pussy lips. Charity’s head shoot back and she gasps. Her hips thrust forward, bringing Belle’s nose in contact with her clit. This in turn causes her to buck away and jerk her body to the side. Charity is already so close to an orgasm from her time with the toy, this is just what she needs to get there faster.

Belle can see this so she adds a finger and Charity clamps on it tightly. Grinning, she then adds a second and it isn’t long before her sister is moaning loudly and gasping for air as her pussy rhythmically contracts around Belle’s fingers and floods Belle’s face with her juices. When she pulls away her sister slides off the sofa and onto the floor turning to rest on her hands and knees. She sticks her ass high into the air and wiggles it at Belle saying, “Fuck me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.