Naughty or Nice? - Cover

Naughty or Nice?

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Santa and his elves are very busy every years and need a little recreation time. Thanks to Mrs. C. that can happen with the help of the Promiscuous Four.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“Well Mrs. Claus,” Santa says smiling beneath his thick white beard. “Delivery day is only two days away and everyone has been working hard to get ready.”

The young Mrs. Claus looks up from her book. She is sitting in a recliner across from Santa, the crackling of the fire the only other sound in the room.

“It’s always hectic this time of year,” she says softly. “And you know you get so worked up.”

“Yeah I know,” he says with a heavy sigh. “And I know what you’re going to say. I need to relax more.”

“Oh no, Santa,” she replies with a chuckle. “I don’t think I handle anymore of you this season. Maybe you need to go see the Promiscuous Four like you do every year.”

Santa laughs heartily. “You’re already worn out?”

“Santa, you wore me out three days ago,” she says as her eyes drop to his crotch. “I just kept because of your insatiable appetite.”

“Tension,” he corrects.

Mrs. Claus laughs. “Yes, you have tensions, but appetite is the more appropriate word for you.”

“My dear, you know me better than anyone else,” he says with a chuckle.

“How else would you get anything done year after year?” she asks, raising one of her eyebrows up at him.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you,” Santa says and settles back into his recliner.

“Me either Santa,” she answers. “Me or the Promiscuous Four.”

“Speaking of which,” he says tactfully. “They are sadly booked with the rest of the elves, keeping them relaxed and stress free.”

“And they only have the last day free just for you,” Mrs. Claus says, knowing just where her husband is going with this.

“Yes, yes,” he agrees. “You now Mrs. Claus, maybe you should give them a try. They serve all the elves after all and I’m sure they can fit you in somewhere.”

Mrs. Claus smiles, “Oh I don’t know Santa. I have you and you keep me quite busy, like you do now.” She sets her book down onto the small table next to her recliner. She collapses the chair and glides across distance between them. “I think I’ve got a little more in me, before the girls need to take care of you.”

Mrs. Claus quickly undoes Santa’s pants and pulls out his thick cock. As her fingers wrap around his shaft it slowly grows, hardening beneath her touch. His cockhead is bulging in no time and then she puts her head down toward it.

Santa feels her subtle lips wrap around the tip of his cock followed by her wet tongue as it brushes along the underside. Her mouth feels amazing and he lets out a sigh of relief. The holidays are hell, but Mrs. Claus knows just how to ease Santa’s tensions.

He instinctively pushes his hips up and gives her more of his cock which she eagerly accepts. As she sucks more into her mouth, Santa puts his hand to the back of her head, guiding her up and down its length. He can feel her smiling around his cock just before she takes him deeper into her mouth. The bobbing of her head becomes faster as she is getting into a steady rhythm.

As she continues to bob and suck, her hand tugs and churns on the base of Santa’s cock, seemingly begging him to shoot his load into her mouth. To reinforce the image, her hand drops to cup his balls and slowly begin massaging. Every time she goes down, the tip of her cock touches the back of her throat. She then consequently swirls her tongue around his entire length. It feels incredible and is quite the stress reliever.

Mrs. Claus is good at what she does and soon Santa feels his cockhead start to bulge followed by that very definitive tingling in his balls. He knows that he is going to explode soon. Mrs. Claus senses it too. She has been married to Santa for far too long not to. She quickens her pace and makes sure that she is going steady and deep on his cock. Santa’s breathing starts to hasten, too, as Mrs. Claus moans and feverishly works his cock.

She tightly grips the base with one hand and then throws her head all the way down on the rest of his shaft where she quickly begins to expertly lick and suck him. Santa then presses her head a bit farther down on to him until he feels the tip of his cock reaching the back of her throat. This is all he needs to send him over the edge, as he lets out a moan of relief and then erupts into her mouth. Santa holds his wife’s head in place to ensure that she takes his entire, massive load.

Mrs. Claus gags and dribbles a mixture of saliva and cum from her mouth, but he keeps hold of her head, until she swallows it all. Mrs. Claus lifts her head then and looks right at Santa, licking her lips. Wordlessly she slips back over to her chair. She sits down and picks up her book as if she had just taken care of a commonplace matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.