Playground of Gods - Cover

Playground of Gods

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Business can be tricky especially when working with a lover. When tensions get high, is there another reason for it? Can the alien symbiote the company is working with have anything to do with it?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Testing initialized,” the monotone electronic voice of the computer announce as the chest plate to the massive metal machine closes. Beatrix Eden is tucked safely inside the suit, awaiting the system boot up.

At first she doesn’t notice the thin, black tendrils slowly worming their way up her legs. The touch is so light it; it is close to a whisper across her skin. By the time she really feels it, the tendrils, already thick as rope, have wrapped around her arms, legs and torso. Beatrix doesn’t struggle. Instead, she relaxes and settles back into the soft cushion of the interior.

Then they start to melt. Like thick syrup, the black crawls over her skin. It moves up her arms and down her chest and across her belly. Beatrix smiles at the feeling of the alien creature stretching itself over her. They velvety texture of the latex-like symbiote slides over the woman’s hips, across her pelvis and down her legs. She can sense it between her ass cheeks, the clefts of her inner thighs next to her forbidden hole, circling around to meet with the rest.

Beatrix shivers at the creature’s warmth and the tingly touches as it moves over and massages her flesh. The last to be covered is her neck and head, with the being tangling itself in the woman’s hair while it massages her scalp and face. She squirms at all the new sensations as the second skin caresses and strokes and plays with her curves.

Every part of Beatrix’s body is under the alien creature’s mercy. Her breasts aren’t even left out either. The symbiote moves and massages them, tightening around their base, forcing them to bulge. Her nipples finally decide to stand at attention. The engorged state of her breasts makes them bigger and harder. She watches as the now extra-large nipples push up from beneath the symbiotic skin. Beatrix cannot help but moan when the alien begins to undulate and rhythmically massaging both her breasts and nipples. These actions quickly bring the feeling of heat to her crotch.

And this heat doesn’t go unnoticed. The symbiote is a remarkable creature, able to understand its host, even a temporary one, on a level beyond comprehension. To answer this calling, the alien shifts to the next stage. Like little, unseen fingers, the symbiote make contact with Beatrix’s vagina and immediately they stroke over, around and through her folds. The sensation is undeniably good before they even slip into her soaking wet pussy. Inside, they swirl around and expand. The woman feels her cunt being stretched open more and more and more. The sensation as the alien explores every nook and cranny of her canal is incredible. Then Beatrix climaxes. It isn’t big or overly explosive, but it does feel ridiculously good as the symbiote pokes and prods all the way up inside until bottoming out against her cervix.

The alien creature continues to tease her insides and the woman climaxes again when the creature suddenly decides to focus on her clit. With her juices now coating her inner thighs and run down her pussy to between her ass cheeks, it draws the amorphous being to her rear entrance. Beatrix moans as it begins to enter from behind.

Like before, the symbiote creates tiny, unseen fingers that slowly start to slip in one at a time until, again, her backdoor is full. And just like her cunt, they feel around on the inside, lazily working their way deeper. Beatrix feels them distinctly bumping around in each of her holes right at the bit of flesh between her pussy and ass, the sensation making her climax yet again.

Her juices are like the fuel needed to power the machine, her hormones the oil to lubricate its gears. The symbiote and machine is one unit, inseparable and unable to work without one another. Beatrix is the engine and computer, the final component to make it all function and do its duty. And now it’s time to turn that engine on.

All the tiny fingers wiggling around inside the woman suddenly merge together creating two very distinct and very shapely cocks. They are neither too small nor are they too big, but rather just enough to keep the woman at the edge and climaxing. And just like two pricks in an average threesome, they begin to move like pistons, one driving in as the other comes out and then switching positions. They shift, from fully in to almost completely out. And while it feels great, a chemical change induced by the symbiote happens.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.