Seedling - Cover

Seedling

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Scientists bring back a plant sample from a far off world. It is studied by a team of Earth's best scientists. But the plant isn't ordinary, it is sentient. Now it is on the loose and the local high school is it's next target.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

“Delta-7, we have contact with Space Explorer Titus.”

“Copy that control. What is the course projection?”

Titus is inbound on its programmed course and should set down in just under fifteen minutes.”

“Roger that control. Keep us updated and deploy Bravo Team Niner.”

“Affirmative Delta-7.”

Doctor Alexis Adams, or Lexi as she prefers to be called, spins around in her chair, pulling the headset off and tossing it to the desk. “Well Shawn, it looks like we finally get to see what samples have been collected from GP097.”

Shawn unfolds his arms from across his chest and pushes off the stack of boxes he is leaning against. “Too bad Abigail isn’t here to see it.”

“Yeah she is the one that built this company from the ground up and got this project together,” Lexi agrees solemnly. “It would be better if she was here to see this.”

Shawn’s frown slowly turns into a smile. “Well, she may not be here, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy it. With all the pictures Titus sent back and once the samples are studied, we’ll know for sure, whether we can start a colony on GP097 or not.”

Lexi chuckles. “Yeah, but we’re going to have to come up with a way to get there, especially since it’s the biggest Gaia planet anyone has found yet. Just think how many resources are there might be and just the size alone could sustain human life for a very long time.”

“Oh, come on,” Shawn says grinning as he grabs Lexi’s hips, pulling her in close until their faces are mere inches apart. “You don’t think that we’ll never get there?”

Lexi grins, her hand slipping down to Shawn’s crotch. “Us? No, Certainly not in this lifetime. We’ll never get to be part of such an experience, except for the samples Titus brings back.”

“You’re right,” he says, pushing his groin forward to press hard against her hand. “But we also have to hope that something managed to survive to whole trip back here.”

“Now don’t go jinxing anything,” Lexi says with a slight squeeze of her hand.

“Me? No way! You’ve got to become famous somehow.”

“No personal gain for you? No Nobel Prize?” she teases.

Shawn smiles down at her. “I’ve only wanted the best for you since we were kids.”

Lexi’s smile widens and pulls her hand away from Shawn’s groin and places it behind his head, pulling him down toward her mouth for a deep, passionate kiss. The kiss lasts until the radio interrupts the two.

“Delta-7, Space Explorer Titus has landed and Bravo Team Niner has confirmed contact with it.”
“Damn interruptions,” Lexi groans.

“Well at the rate this was going, I don’t know whether any actual work done would have been done,” Shawn grins. “You better get that before control thinks we’re doing something naughty.”

Lexi giggles, trying to stifle it as she picks up the headset. “Control, this is Delta-7. We acknowledge. As soon as Bravo Team Niner confirms everything is in the clear, have them proceed with moving Titus to Hanger Bay Three.”

“Copy that Delta-7.”

“Well I guess we need to get going over to the hanger,” Shawn says, stepping away from the desk.
Lexi’s hand quickly shoots out; grabbing his and pulling him back with a slight tug. “I think we can continue with what we started.”

Grinning, Shawn grabs Lexi by the hips and lifts her up onto the desk, shooing away the keyboard, mouse and anything else impending the space needed for Lexi. Lexi pulls her shirt up and over her beautiful breasts, arches her back and says, “We don’t have much time, but we can still have a little fun.”

“And just how can I refuse?” Shawn says grinning.

Lexi moans that moment his hands touch the warm flesh of her breasts and slowly begin to knead them like fresh dough. Her pink nipples are erect and as Shawn begins to tease them with his lips, she moans louder.

Shawn then promptly bites into her nipple, causing a gurgling cry from Lexi. He hefts the breasts with both hands and slowly licks up her breasts; making sure his tongue hits the bottom, sides and cleavage. He finishes by biting on the same nipple again, making it even more erect than it already is.

Having finished one side, Shawn begins to do the same to the other. Lexi senses the next move and he pulls off her pants as well as his own. She spreads her legs and waits for Shawn’s tongue to bring her to the peak.

Between Shawn’s nimble fingers and his tongue darting in and out of her pussy, she reaches her climax swiftly, collapsing for a brief moment further onto the narrow desk. She knocks pencils and papers off it knocking pencils, as well as nearly the computer’s monitor.

Lexi’s hand fumbles for a desk drawer a few brief moments later and he helps, already knowing what she is trying to get to. The drawer slides open with ease under Shawn’s steady hand and he reaches in to pull out a small bottle of edible oil, innocuous enough in case someone at the lab come across it, but very applicable for what the two normally use it for.

Lexi grabs the bottle from Shawn’s hand, opens it and looks at it and then slides off the desk to grip his cock and swallow it, taking it all the way down to the base. Now it is Shawn’s turn to groan in delight as she slowly moves her mouth back and forth along his shaft. He is in heaven. Lexi stops, however, and squirts a small amount of the oil on her breasts before returning to his cock to rub a generous amount of it into the smooth flesh.

“Play with my tits and rub them up good Shawn,” she pants, “before I give you the best titty-fucking you’ve ever had in your life.”

Shawn’s kneading is slow and thorough and both breasts and cock glisten with oil. The smell is an unmistakable aroma from the oil along with the musky scent of her satisfied pussy. Her breasts practically touch each other, giving her a nice tight cleavage. He really appreciates the sight.

Lexi takes Shawn’s cock in one hand and slowly put it in her cleavage from the bottom, holding it and pushing it up between the slippery flesh. They are close enough together and so firm, that she doesn’t have to hold the side at all. Shawn just stands here while she holds the bottom of his cock and rubs it between her wonderful breasts.

Shawn’s cock is completely engulfed in her flesh and he is loves every single minute of this. She is almost doing it in slow motion so that the pleasure is prolonged even more and she knows the effect it is having on him. This isn’t their first time, particularly at the lab, and it probably will not be the last. Then with a large grin on her face, she says, “Taking it slow would be fun, but I did promise that best titty fuck ever. Besides, we’re short on time.”

With this, she moves her hands to the sides of her breasts and immediately begins sliding Shawn’s cock further and further into her tight passage where his cockhead appears at the top and her tongue out to immediately greet it. Occasionally, Lexi stops and not only licks with her tongue, but she actually suck on it and after a few seconds, she pulls back and slowly slides her cleavage back over his shaft until the cockhead is covered in her flesh. She does it again and again, prolonging the inevitable for as long as she can.

Looking up at Shawn, Lexi guides Shawn’s hand to the sides of her breasts to squeeze her breasts together even tighter until her nipples touch and says, “I want you to fuck my nipples.” She then holds a hand above Shawn’s cock, down just hard enough so that it will slide over the nipples as Shawn takes over the thrusting. The sensation is instantly doubled for Lexi as her moans intensify, as if she is going to climax again. Her nipples feel harder and harder with each thrust just as Shawn’s cock does, which at this point is ready to explode.

“Do my titties feel good? Are you ready to cum?”

“The fucking best,” Shawn replies, breathing hard.

“Hold it for me,” Lexi groans. “Keep that cum in just a little longer.”

Lexi takes over now and gives Shawn a slow hand job, rubbing her hand back and forth on the bottom of his shaft, while guiding his cockhead slowly in and out of the bottom of her breasts.
“Give it to me now!” she suddenly cries, releasing her grip on Shawn’s cock.

Shawn pushes her breasts together even tighter and quickens his movement, savoring each thrust into her breasts. Lexi opens her mouth and starts licking his cockhead again and this is the end for Shawn. He can’t hold back anymore and he lets loose straight into her mouth and on her tongue. What spurts miss, nicely fill the cleavage of Lexi’s breasts.

As Shawn pulls out and carefully rubs her nipples, the phone line rings. Lexi looks up at Shawn with a smile and says, “Just in time.”

-

“What do we have?” Shawn asks stepping into Hanger Bay Three with Lexi close behind. Lexi doesn’t look at all like she and Shawn have just been doing anything they weren’t supposed to, and in fact, she looks as professional as she does every morning when coming to work. Malcolm, their top research assistant, looks up with a smile. The smile almost doesn’t look right on his six foot tall, muscular frame.

“Shawn, Alexis,” he says with enthusiasm, “You are not going to believe what Titus brought back.”

“If it is anything like the pictures it sent back, then I can only imagine what it could be,” Lexi says with excitement.

“Better,” Malcolm says grinning.

“How so?” Shawn interjects.

Malcolm’s grin only gets larger. “Well, you know how we expected that any plant life that Titus brought back would be dead and most likely decomposed, regardless of our preparations? That has not proven to be the case.”

“You’re fucking kidding!” Lexi exclaims. “Something survived?”

“Not just something Dr. Adams, but a whole lot of something,” Malcolm explains. “Titus has managed to bring back all the samples it took, including the soil and water samples.”

“You’ve really got to be kidding,” Lexi says still stunned by the revelation. “How could they possibly have survived the trip?”

“I don’t know,” Malcolm answers with a frown.

“Maybe it was the properties of space or the plants themselves,” Shawn suggests. “It’s not like they resemble Earth’s plants any. We called them plants because that’s the closest analogue we have.”

Lexi furrows her brows at the thought and says, “Let’s say that is the fact. Titus didn’t have even near enough water or nutrients to keep all these plants alive for the entire trip.”

“Well we won’t know for sure, until we get these back into the lab,” Shawn says. “Speaking of which we’re going to have to get some more room made, I didn’t expect us to have so many samples for study.”

“Why don’t you get back then and clear up some space,” Lexi suggests, patting Shawn’s arm. “I’ll stay and get a couple of workers to help Malcolm bring everything over.”

“That sounds good,” Shawn says eagerly. “I’ll take this little guy with me and get started.” He quickly scoops up one of the small plants sealed in an airtight container and slips to the door like an eager child.

“Shawn seems like a boy on his first day to school,” Malcolm murmurs as soon as the doctor leaves.

“Well ain’t you like that too?” Lexi asks, pushing on his shoulder a little.

Malcolm laughs. “This is something exciting and I can’t believe I’m going to be part of it.”

“You’re a hard worker and if your family wasn’t proud of you already, they will be now.”

“My mamma was happy I got out of the neighborhood and away from all the gangs. Graduating from college was just a bonus.”

“If we can prove GP097 to be a habitable planet or if these plants can somehow benefit mankind, then we’ll get all the funding we will need for many years to come and even travel to it.”

Malcolm reaches under her chin to lift it up. “It will be great,” he says almost in a whisper. “The idea is almost as beautiful as you.”

The comment only makes her blush. She is used to the attention the males around the lab give her, even more so by Shawn’s, but here is Malcolm getting closer than any of the others, besides Shawn, has ever gotten.

Lexi pulls away despite the damp feeling between her legs that has suddenly started up. “We shouldn’t,” she says meekly, her voice on the verge of betraying her real feelings.

“I’m sorry,” Malcolm quickly says, pulling away. “I didn’t know that you had anything serious with anyone.”

Lexi really doesn’t, even if you count Shawn. They have always made sure as to not let anyone believe they were fucking each other, and as far as either was concerned, they are not strictly tied to each other, just friends with benefits. They are free to fuck whoever else they wanted. Sex is just sex.

Quickly, Lexi shakes her head and says, “No, nothing like that. I was just thinking that Shawn may wonder where we were with these plants and well...” she pauses to continue making some excuse not to take thing further. Fucking a co-worker isn’t the problem, it’s what happens afterward.

“You and I both know that Shawn is going to be fairly distracted with just that little plant he took,” Shawn says as he pulls Lexi in a little closer. Beneath his white shirt she can feel his tight and hard muscles press against her soft and warm body. “He won’t even notice when we do finally bring them in.”

Lexi smiles inwardly as she suddenly decides to snake her hand down and under Malcolm’s pants to brush against his semi-hard cock. She smiles and exclaims, “It looks like we have a more immediate problem to deal with.”

Lexi reaches with her other hand and pushes Malcolm’s pants forcibly down to drop to his ankles. Beneath his boxers his cock is already hardening even more.

“What’s this Malcolm?” She begins instantly massaging his cock through the thin cotton material and promptly the massive plum-shaped head appears through the leg of the boxers. “I’ve heard black men have big cocks, but my God...”

As she continues to tease him, she slips the neck of her shirt off, exposing her large white breasts and some incredibly aroused pink nipples. Lexi then slowly slides Malcolm’s boxers down, too, and nearly gasps out at the sight of the enormous cock that springs out.

All she can say as moisture starts to form between her legs is, “Oh my...” His cock is at least the length of her forearm, as thick as her wrist and uncircumcised. It is the first uncircumcised cock she has even seen up close and personal. She backs up and marvels at the sight. As she does, his cock throbs and bobs. It is like it is a being with a mind of its own. Lexi looks into Malcolm’s eyes and says, “Will it even fit?”

Malcolm nods. “You won’t believe how much a woman can take in.”

With a sly grin, she ever so slowly eases her head forward and tongue out. She licks the head and then licks it again as a large drop of precum glistens on the tip. She takes the bulbous head into her mouth, but this is all. She licks around it, under it, down the entire length and finally, while holding his massive balls in her hands, kisses them both. She places each one on her tongue individually. As she continues to soak his cock with her plentiful saliva, it glistens like a polished spear.

Malcolm begins to moan and rub Lexi’s wonderful breasts. She keeps licking and sucking and spitting her saliva on his huge cock until finally, she starts stroking the entire length, sliding the taunt foreskin back and forth over the massive head. Then she slides up and down over the mixture of saliva and precum, bringing Malcolm to the point of moaning louder and begging her to let him cum on her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.