Harry Potter and the Irish Rogue - Cover

Harry Potter and the Irish Rogue

Copyright© 2017 by Sean23

Chapter 1 - Arrival

Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting at the Gryffindor table before the welcoming feast, chatting about the events at the Quidditch World Cup. The two boys notice her look up every now and then at something behind them. Finally Ron turns to look then turns back.

“Who is that bloke?” he asks.

“No idea,” Hermione says. “He seems to already be popular though.”

Harry turns to look. Sitting at the Ravenclaw table is a boy who looks about their age with burgundy hair. Flanking him and across from him are close to a dozen of the Ravenclaw girls of all years. He’s chatting with them comfortably, something Harry still has a problem with.

“Cor, Marietta’s acting like a bloody trollop,” Ron says in disgust.

Harry looks at the strawberry blond and sees that she has her arms crossed under her smallish breasts and is pushing them up to make them appear bigger every time the new boy looks her way. “Even Luna’s trying to catch his eye,” he says.

“They’re all bonkers,” Ron huffs.

“Maybe it’s the newness,” Hermione says. “Rare we get someone new in already assigned to a house.”

Then Professor McGonagall was leading the first years up to the front for the sorting and the trio calms down, except for Ron complaining about still having to wait for the food.

Once the sorting was completed and all the new students assigned to houses, Professor Dumbledore stood to address the hall. “In addition to welcoming our new first years, I’d also like to extend a welcome to a new student who has transferred in from another school.” He looks at the new boy who seems to chuckle as he stands. “Would you all give a warm welcome to our newest fourth year student Ceiran O’Donnell.”

Applause and cheers ring out from every table except Slytherin, well the Slytherin boys anyway. The girls at that table sitting near where he is all clap and give him looks like the Ravenclaw girls have been.

“What is it with him?” Ron asks. “I’ve never seen snake-girls look that excited about someone in another house before.”

“Maybe he’s just a natural charmer,” Hermione says over the noise of the welcome. “I can’t see any other reason for their apparent friendliness towards him.”

Ceiran sits back down and the applause fades out. “Now that everything is set,” Dumbledore says. “I have only two words to say to you,” he told them, his deep voice echoing around the Hall. “Tuck in.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.