Police Woman Goes Missing - Cover

Police Woman Goes Missing

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

“I’m pretty sure that I know the blonde and redhead that you’re looking for. They’re high-class and expensive. The only way to make a date with one of them is by referral,” Detective Callaway’s contact told him.

“Do you know where they work out of?” Callaway asked.

“No. As I said, they’re high class. I don’t know,” his contact replied.

“The rumor is to get a date with one of them there’s a special number you call. It just so happens I have the number, but you have to know the pass code or you’ll just be hung up on,” the contact added.

“How do I get the pass code?” Callaway asked.

“There’s a friend of a friend that I’ve been told has used the services of the blonde. Incidentally, he said she was worth every penny he paid for her. He owes me a favor and might be willing to let me have the code, I’ll have to get back to you in a couple of days,” his contact said.

The next two days passed slowly for Callaway, but on the third morning, he got a call from his contact. His contact reminded him that when someone answered the phone he had to say the right phrase, or he’d be hung up on. After saying the correct phrase he’d be asked some questions, if he hesitated or answered any one of them incorrectly he’d be hung up on. With the new information, Callaway called the number.

“Hello,” the voice on the phone answered.

“Your uncle referred me,” Callaway said.

“Which uncle?” the voice asked.

“The dead one,” Callaway replied.

“Are you calling for a date?” the voice asked.

“I’d like the blonde tomorrow afternoon if she’s available,” Callaway said.

“The Waterfront Hotel room 309 at 2 o’clock. Have ten C-notes ready. Will there be anything else?” the voice asked.

“No. That’s it,” Callaway replied and hung the phone up.

The next day he went to the Waterfront Hotel. At two o’clock, he knocked on the door of room 309. When the door opened, standing there was a beautiful blonde in a low-cut baby doll nightie that barely contained her breasts. It was virtually see through. He could see her nipples and areolae along with seeing that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“Won’t you come in,” Abby said, in a soft sexy voice.

“Thank you,” Callaway said, as he stepped into the hotel room.

“You’re new. I’ve never had a date with you before,” Abby remarked.

“My wife just doesn’t do it for me anymore,” Callaway said, which was a lie, he wasn’t even married.

The beautiful blonde turned and was standing in front of him, “Aren’t you forgetting something,” she softly said.

Callaway reached into his pocket, pulled out a roll of hundred-dollar bills, peeled off ten of them, and handed them to Abby. She took the money, went into the bathroom and put it in her makeup case. When Abby came out of the bathroom, she had removed her nighty. She was completely nude when she walked back into the room.

Abby walked up to Callaway, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him on his lips. When she broke the kiss, she stepped back and said, “Am I what you expected?”

“You’re far more than I expected,” Callaway replied, as he took off his clothes.

Abby laid on the bed and spread her legs. Callaway’s cock was rock hard with anticipation of fucking the beautiful blonde. He had figured the room would be bugged. He knew the only way to get close enough to inform Officer Johnson that he knew who she was and that he was there to help her, without someone that was listening hearing him, was to have sex with her.

Callaway had decided all along that if he got half a chance he was going to fuck the sexy blonde. He knew she wouldn’t remember him, but he had actually met her back at the police academy when she was a cadet. She was a beautiful sexy young thing back then. He was amazed how, after all that she had been through, she retained her beauty; just a little older.

The detective took off his clothes and then took out a condom that he carried in his wallet.

“Here let me do that for you,” the blonde said, as she took the little packet and tore it open. Abby took out the condom, but before she put it on Callaway’s cock, she wrapped her lips around it and slid her mouth down to the base of his cock. The blonde slid her mouth up-and-down a few times before she raised her head and rolled the condom on Detective Callaway’s cock.

Abby laid back on the bed and spread her legs, as Callaway climbed on it with her. He crawled between her lovely legs and laid on her sexy body. He could feel her hard nipples against his bare chest and felt the head of his cock at the entrance of Officer Johnson’s pussy. With a hard shove, Callaway buried his cock completely in the blonde’s twat. He would worry about what she thought about him having sex with her later, but for now, he was going to enjoy her hot cunt.

As Detective Callaway slid his hard cock in-and-out of the blonde’s hot pussy, he whispered in her ear, “I know you’re Abbigail Johnson, the missing police officer, and I’m here to help you.”

“Who are you?” Abby asked in a whisper, as she was working her hips fucking the man on top of her.

“I’m Detective Callaway and this was the only way I had to find you. I need the address where they’re keeping you. I promise I’ll be back for you,” the detective whispered to Abby, as he continued to fuck her.

“I’ll do anything you want me to if you get me and my daughter away from my pimp,” Abby whispered, but didn’t tell the detective that her pimp was her own brother.

“You have a daughter?” Callaway whispered.

“Yes. She’s four-years-old,” the blonde replied in a whisper.

“Is your friend Cheryl Baxter being kept at the same place as you?” Callaway asked in a whisper.

“Yes, but they have her someplace else, making videos I think. I don’t know where, but she has a one-year-old daughter that’s kept with my daughter,” Abby whispered.

“Cheryl and I, along with our daughters, live with our pimp when we’re not working,” Abby continued in a whisper.

Officer Johnson was able to whisper the address of where they were being held, as she continued working her hips fucking Detective Callaway.

“I can’t hold back any longer,” he said, as he let out a loud grunt and ejaculated in Abby’s hot cunt.

After Callaway spurted all his cum while inside her, he pulled his deflating cock out of the blonde’s pussy and rolled off her sexy body. He went in the bathroom and flushed the condom down the toilet and then took a washcloth and cleaned himself off. Officer Johnson was still lying on the bed nude when he came out of the bathroom.

She watched him as he put on his clothes and when he looked at her she mouthed, “I hope you’re who you say you are.”

“I’ll be back for you and your daughter,” he mouthed, and went out the door.

The next afternoon a squad of police led by Detective Callaway raided the house at the address that Officer Johnson was able to whisper to him. Sammy and his two partners were arrested. Abby and her daughter, along with Cheryl’s daughter, were rescued. They were all taken to the hospital for mandatory checkups and evaluations.

Unfortunately, for Cheryl Baxter, she wasn’t there, she was at the secluded ranch being forced to make porn videos. When Anthony Benedetto heard about the raid, he realized that no one would be coming after the beautiful redhead. Now that all her handlers were all arrested, he could use the bitch anyway he wanted now. With no one to come and get her, she in effect was his property and he was going to make good use of her.

Anthony wasn’t worried about Sammy or his partners ratting him out. They knew with his connections to organized crime he could have them wacked even in prison. A percentage of every movie and video he sold went to the crime family. Anthony contributed an annual seven-figure income to the organization.

Sammy had limited the scope of what he could use Cheryl for in his videos. Now that there was no one to stop him, he was going to put the beautiful redheaded bitch in for more degrading parts. Anthony lied to Cheryl. He told her that Sammy had sold her to him and that she was his property now. The first night after he found out abought Sammy and his partners having been arrested, Anthony had the beautiful redhead to strip nude. He then threw her on the bed and fucked her in the ass.

It would be another two years before Cheryl Baxter was rescued. The first time Anthony had seen the beautiful redhead she was wearing an ankle chain. It had turned him on, so he had one installed in his bedroom. That was where he kept Cheryl when she wasn’t making videos or turning tricks. She had loved Sammy, or thought for a while she did, but she hated and despised Anthony.

He just took what he wanted from her and enjoyed watching other men abuse her. By the time she was rescued she’d been regularly ass fucked, gangbanged, and even triple penetrated. Anthony’s favorite video was one where Cheryl was forced to take on three black men at the same time.

One man was lying on his back and Cheryl was sitting astraddle him, working her pussy on his large black cock. A second man got on the bed behind the redhead and shoved her over. Cheryl’s large breasts were mashed against the man’s chest she was straddling. The man behind her lined his cock up with Cheryl’s little brown hole.

The redhead let out a scream when she felt the second large black cock penetrating her body. She could feel both their cocks in her at the same time. While she was being painfully double penetrated, a third man got on the bed by her head. He grabbed her by her beautiful long red hair and jerked her head over to where he could ram his large black cock down her throat.

The three men showed her no mercy as they pounded away at her defenseless body. Big tears formed in her eyes as she laid there being abused. It did not stop until all three men had ejaculated their cum in her body and pulled their cocks out. The beautiful redhead laid there whimpering. Cheryl had cum on her lips and more cum oozing out of her well-fucked pussy and ass.

After that, Cheryl gave up all hope of being rescued and ever seeing her daughter again. When she wasn’t making a XXX movie or sex videos, she continued turning tricks for Anthony. The beautiful redhead was given to lots of his business associates as a reward for doing business with him.

Officer Abbigail Johnson had been held captive for almost five years when she was rescued. She hated the fact that her best friend was still being held captive somewhere. She just hoped that Cheryl would one day be found and rescued. Until that time came, she had decided to take Cassandra and raise her with Alina.

When Abby had been rescued, she had decided there was no way she was going to tell her parents and daughter that her own brother drugged and repeatedly raped her until she got pregnant. She was not going to tell her daughter that her uncle was really her father. That was something the little blonde girl never needed to know; along with the fact that she had two black half-brothers with no idea who their fathers were, or what happened to them.

Officer Abbigail Johnson didn’t go back to work on the police force, but she did get five years back pay to start a new life with hers and Cheryl’s daughter. Her parents asked her about the baby’s father. She lied and told them that she had no idea who the father was. They knew her brother had been arrested and sentenced to twenty-five years in prison, with the possibility of parole after ten years, but thought it was all due to drugs. Abby thought the plea bargain was way too light. She was afraid he might come looking for her and his daughter when he got out.

A fifteen-year-old girl finally led to Cheryl being found and rescued. Tammy Rogers was a cute petite blonde with long straight hair that hung to the middle of her back. She had dark blue eyes, perky little breasts, and a nice little tight ass. Tammy loved to go to her aunt and uncle’s farm. They had horses that she could ride, and the young teen loved horses. Her dream was to one day own one of her very own.

It was on a Saturday that Tammy and her mother had gone out to the farm. Her mother had gone to town with her sister-in-law and the young teen had begged her mother to let her stay and ride her favorite horse. Tammy had been riding horses since she was ten, so her mother reluctantly agreed, but told the teen to stay in sight of the house. After all, her uncle would be there.

He had a habit of watching his sexy little niece when she didn’t know it. Her uncle would get a hard-on watching her ride in her tight jeans. He especially liked watching her wiggle her ass as she saddled the horse. He loved the natural gap between her young thighs. That day her uncle had watched her go out to the barn. He knew his wife and sister wouldn’t be back until late that night. They had gone to one of their friends’ baby shower.

Tammy’s uncle followed her out to the barn. He watched her go into the tack room to get a bridle for the horse. When the young blonde turned around and saw her uncle standing in the doorway, she jumped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.