Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Causal friends take it to the next level.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Ashley was a person who I’d met through a friend and we always seemed at odds with each other. We never argued or fought but our speak to each other was always confrontational. She was not run way beautiful but the wholesome girl next door beauty. She would never have been a fashion model, but she never lacked for attention. It wasn’t intentional in the way she dressed or acted but she did exude a sexual energy. I was ten years older than her twenty eight years but we seemed to share many things in common. If we could just get past the sarcasm and maybe even more.

One day Ashley was at the local VFW and after a half hour of wanna be studs unsuccessfully trying out pick up lines she wandered over to my table. Ashley asked if I minded her sitting with me. I said I minded but sit anyway, in our typical banter, as I pushed a chair out with my foot. This time though she didn’t take the bait and let my comment slip. Ashley was not the type to sleep around but on occasion had been loose to wild. This was usually when she had a little help from the most holiest of herbs.

After a drinking a couple beers over an hour Ashley was getting annoyed with the bar flies that kept watching her like a piece of meat. That wasn’t unusual for the VFW where females were rare. Single females were practically extinct making them even more like prey. So when she asked if I had any smoke, I said sure enough, follow me home or ride with me. She asked nicely to ride with me and stumbled slightly as she stood. From my new vantage point I could see down the front of her crop top that she didn’t have a bra on. Her nipples were clearly visible and now I could see the bare underside of her breasts. I couldn’t remember ever seeing much skin on her. Tonight though she was showing her breasts off. Something about her was different tonight. I was looking forward to seeing where this would lead.

I opened the passenger door to my truck for her and made sure she got in safely. She wasn’t drunk, but she was tipsy. As I drove home she slid across the bench seat and snuggled up to me. It was the first time we’d ever made contact short of passing a joint. She smelled nice and the grit that usually peppered our conversation was gone. I pulled in my driveway and up to my house. We walked in the house and Ashley sat on a couch. I went to get some smoke and the bong. Upon returning I placed them on the table and asked her to load a bowl. I went to the kitchen and got a couple bottles of Labbats beer from refrigerator. As I returned to the living room I could hear the bong bubbling and Ashley offered it to me. I sat beside Ashley smoking some and passed a bottle of beer to her.

Ashley commented on the premium beer and top notch smoke. As she smoked more, her skin got warmer. She snuggled up to me putting her hand on my thigh. It wasn’t long before she was stroking my cock through my jeans. I told her I was working on Chinese fire cupping and needed a model / test subject and asked if she was interested. She said now, her words dripping of disappointment. I told her that she would enjoy it. She said oh yea, and I said sure, if I did it right, which she laughed at. She said ok, she was game, do with me what you will. I said ok, and I set up my massage table. She said oh a massage sounds good. I helped her up off the couch and led her to the table. I said well, now I need you to take your clothes off.

She started undressing without a word as I set up my cups and my 35mm camera. I setup a remote video camera and turned it on. Ashley didn’t seem to notice or care the cameras were there. She pulled her crop top off turning a little circle partly dancing. As she pulled her shorts and panties down I put my hand out to stabilize her and lead her up on the table. I had her lay face down and began massaging her shoulders and she mewed as I worked. I said ok now that you are relaxed, I will begin and I took the batons and lit the fire side. She turned her head to watch but was thoroughly relaxed and unconcerned as I picked up a large cup. I primed the cup lit it and placed it on her back, the skin drew up into the cup and I slid it around making a good seal.

I repeated this procedure placing 10 large cups along her spinal cord to her lower back. I moved to her feet and massaged her leg up to the point which she adjusted herself spreading her legs. I moved to the other leg and as I rubbed her leg to the top I swiped her pussy slightly. I picked up the next size down of cups and began to place them one by one alternating from one leg to the other. As I got to the crescent of her butt cheek I put three smaller ones around the curve on either cheek.

I picked up my camera and took a bunch of pictures from all different angles trying to get the best light. Ashley said so you weren’t joking about the model thing then? I said no I wasn’t, and that she was perfect for the photo shoot and that she looked amazing. She seemed to relax back into her comfort zone with a sigh. I finished taking the pictures and began removing the cups. As I removed the cups from her butt cheeks I massaged them some, enjoying the free access and the view of her pussy as I pulled her cheeks apart while massaging. Ashley arched her back slightly raising her butt making me aware she appreciated my attention.

As I massaged I ran my thumbs inside her thighs and dug inside to her pussy lips and then over her butt. Ashley purred as I rubbed closer into her pussy and was making small rhythmic circles. After the rest of the cups were removed I took another series of pictures of the dark circles the cupping had made. I took a few good close ups of her ass and pussy peaking out. I asked her to turn over and if she wanted to continue, and she said sure. I helped her to turn over and she noticed the cupping marks on her legs and asked how long they would last. I told her that most likely three or four days, just like a bruise. She put her hands at her side awkwardly and I took her hands and placed her hands over her head.

Ashley’s breasts were not overly large but stood up well and I massaged her from head to toe. I began cupping and she was very interested, watching every placement and this time as I came back up her body with smaller cups I placed four in an arc over her pubic mound. Then I placed five of the smallest cups around each of her breasts. I picked up my 35 mm camera and started taking pictures, and Ashley really seemed to be enjoying having her picture taken. I did a few close ups of her pubic mound, and each breast as well as them together. When I finished I removed all the cups and helped her to sit on the edge of the table. She was dizzy and I stepped into the edge of the table to keep her from falling.

It is common when people are laying for an extended time to get dizzy upon sitting and the step in was just something I do to keep clients from falling. In this case Ashley spread her legs and I stepped between them as she reached around me pulling me into hug her. She asked me if that was all, and I said all of the cupping photo session yes, but that I was hoping to take advantage of her and treat her like a slutty little whore and fucker her brains out. She said yeah right in a slightly friendly sarcastic tone, and I said ok then, and picked her up in my arms. She said OH are you going to carry me across the threshold now? Laughing.

I did in deed carry her across the threshold to my play room. She said wow, I have never seen this room before, kinky. I placed her on a spanking bench and secured her hands and ankles. Ashley said you don’t need to tie my down I won’t run away. I picked up a paddle and she said you are not. Her words were interrupted by the sound of the paddle smacking her ass cheeks. After administering a mild paddling Ashley was panting and started to struggle a little and I took the opportunity to take my clothes off. She said that it? Now you fuck me? I stepped to her head and as she began to protest, I stuffed my cock in her mouth. I grabbed a hold of her head and face fucked her throat until she was crying. Tears running down her face and I stepped back and picked up a flogger as she caught her breath. I whipped her slowly at first as I listened to her rant but never saying stop or anything to that effect. She wasn’t drunk or high anymore, she was alert and enjoying the flogging I was administering. I finished and she said sarcastically so that’s it?

I said nothing but turned her over and around and secured her ankles so she was effectively on her back, her legs pulled up and apart. I could clearly see her pussy and asshole and I took a squirt bottle of lubricant and sprayed some on her pussy and asshole. I knelt between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. I used one hand on top, my palm on her mound, my thumb rubbing her clit. The other hand I started fingering her, one finger then two. I recognized that she was enjoying the treatment as she shook thought several small orgasms, and then I turned my finger into a cone shape and her eyes got wide as she watched me insert my hand into her pussy. Pulling it in and out slowly at first and then like a machine hell bent on creating an epic orgasm like she’d never had before.

Ashly was loudly swearing and praising Jesus when she got silent and it happened, she shook, and collapsed, and then squirted. She shook some more and squirted some more, and when I pulled my hand from her she squirted some more. She collapsed like she thought I was done, and then I slipped two well lubricated fingers into her asshole. She squirted not as much as before and I kept rubbing her clit with my thumb until I could feel her sphincter muscles contract and release. I stood up and slid my cock up to her pussy lips.

I flicked my cock up and down her slit taking lubrication with each pass as I could and then plunged forward into her asshole until my cock bent, deep inside her. If Jesus is real he must have heard her calling him, as I pulled out and slammed back into her. She got a very determined look like she wasn’t going to come anymore, that she was done enjoying this, and I slapped her across the face and then each tit. As I hit her tits she screamed and squirted, and shook and trembled and squirted some more as I continued to plunge in her asshole. I slapped her tits again and she jerked to avoid my slap but was properly restrained and she squirted some more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.