Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 96

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 96 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

For the first time in many days, Hailey felt whole. She wasn’t on her side with Phil wrapped around her. Instead she was still on top of her lover when she awoke. Phil’s arms encircled her neck and his erection was pressed between them.

She awakened the night before to Phil’s lips locked on her pussy. It was the most amazing way to gain consciousness. It only got better after that. They had made love for hours. They had kissed and cuddled. They had fondled and stroked each other. Hailey didn’t want to risk a single millimeter coming between them so she fell asleep on top of Phil, his cum draining from her pussy and down between his legs.

Now it was morning and she had to get up. She didn’t want to get up but she knew she had to. She had class in an hour and, as much as she would have liked to feel his cum between her legs all day long, she knew she smelled like raw and uninhibited sex.

Phil’s arms wrapped her tighter as she shifted.

“No,” Phil mumbled. “You are stuck with me.”

“I think I’m stuck to you,” Hailey said with a laugh.

“That, too,” Phil said. He moved slightly and his morning erection slipped between Hailey’s legs and back inside of her.

“Oh, God,” Hailey muttered. Her hips began to rotate involuntarily. “You have to stop! I have to go to class and you have to get ready to leave for your game.”

“Spoilsport,” Phil replied. He kissed her softly on her lips but took his hands off her waist. Hailey rocked for a moment longer before leaning forward to kiss him a little more deeply.

“Thanks for last night,” Hailey told him as she sat up.

“I should be thanking you,” Phil replied with a smile.

“I meant for helping me with my paper,” Hailey said, shaking her head.

“Oh, you’re welcome for that,” Phil answered. “I’ve got to keep your grades up so you can take care of me.”

“I will take care of you,” Hailey promised. “You take care of me and I’ll take care of you. Is it a deal?”

“Oh, that’s a deal I’ll happily agree to,” Phil answered.

The pair shared a shower and sat at the table when Molly wandered down.

“Thank God!” the redhead said with a laugh.

Phil looked up at her questioningly.

“Hailey got her rocks off last night,” Molly answered his unasked question. She added a wink for good measure.

“I did!” Hailey agreed. “How about you? Did you get a little sum’tin-sum’tin?”

“Hell, yeah,” Molly replied as she collected a cereal bowl and filled it up. “I made sure I got mine.”

She laughed and winked again at her housemates as she sat down.

“We need to talk about our Spring Break trip,” Molly said. “How are you two getting back for the company party?”

“We’re flying,” Phil said. He hadn’t spoken to Hailey yet but he’d already made the arrangements.

“We are?” Hailey asked. “I’ve ... I’ve never been on an airplane before. Are you playing the first game Saturday?”

“Nope,” Phil said. “I’m taking both games off. I told Skip what was happening and how important it was to my family that I – we – be there. He told me not to worry about it. We’re not playing league games until the following Tuesday. We’re on a six p.m. flight out of Tampa-St. Pete. We’ll get into Calder City about nine o’clock. I booked us a room at a hotel right beside the airport. Mom or Dad will be out at noon Saturday to pick us up.”

“So we won’t have to rent a car to get back?” Molly wondered. It had come up in a discussion the day before but no one knew the answer.

“If anything, we would have rented a car,” Hailey stated.

“We’d play hell on Easter for any of us to get someone to rent us a car,” Phil said. “None of us are 21 until the week after break.”

“And I expect quite the bash on my birthday!” Molly said. She was the oldest by two weeks, with a birthday at the end of March. Katelyn was born in early April; Hailey was born in June; Tiffany in early August and Phil in late August.

“I’m sure we’ll have a party for you,” Hailey assured her. The females had a party for Molly the year before but Phil wasn’t talking to them at that point.

“I’m not talking about, you know, an orgy,” Molly cut in quickly. “I just mean a party – with all of us.”

“I was thinking you might like both,” Hailey said with a wink. “We might have to delay the second part until Phil has some free time but we’re already planning a get together here the Saturday after your birthday. Phil and Bob are away that night so we’re taking you out for dinner on your actual birthday.”

“You guys are the best,” Molly said, her face reddening. “So, are we all set for when we’re leaving next week?”

“Friday morning,” Hailey confirmed. “We’ll split driving on the way down. It’s about 16 hours.”

“We’re leaving at four a.m.,” Phil muttered. “That will suck but our first game is 9 a.m. Saturday. I guess it will take almost 20 hours on the charters.”

“Is there any chance you can ride down with us?” Hailey wondered.

“Nope,” Phil told her. “I asked about the trip down and Bob asked about the trip back. It’s a school-sponsored trip and there is too much liability for us to travel separately. We can’t spend the night out of the hotel and we can’t have guests overnight either. I got a three-page list of rules in my backpack. Most of them are pretty obvious – no alcohol, drugs or tobacco usage; no outside trips without a coach’s approval, that sort of stuff. Others are kind of stupid. We can’t ride in a private vehicle unless it is driven by one of the coaches. We have to have three other players with us if we leave the hotel. You can visit the hotel room but you have to leave by 10 o’clock. We’ll have bed checks and curfews the whole week.”

“That does suck,” Hailey said as she gathered her belongings. “I wasn’t planning to shack up with you or anything but it would have been nice to have dinner by ourselves once or twice.”

“Bob, Ted, Taylor and I are in a buddy group,” Phil said. He pulled his equipment bag onto his shoulder for the trip to the school. They would depart for an overnight trip in a couple of hours. “At least that’s something.”

“And we’ll have a date for Emma,” Hailey cut in. “Come on, we need to get moving. I don’t want to be late for class.”


The trip to Florida took exactly one hour longer than forever, Phil decided. He and Bob ran out of things to talk about before the halfway point and they swapped seats for fresh conversation. Their new companions lasted even less time because they had less in common with them.

It was after midnight before they bedded down for a few hours of sleep. Breakfast was mandatory and would be served at seven in the morning. Phil, Bob and Ted had kept up a steady stream of texts with the females. Despite leaving four hours later, the women got in an hour earlier than the charter bus.

It helped that they were staying in two rooms along the coast – that the bus passed before cutting into the center of the state. Hailey sent Phil a text shortly after the bus passed the girls’ accommodations to let him know that everyone had arrived safely and, of course, Bob and Ted got similar texts from Katelyn and Stacy. Ted was sharing a room with a freshman – because the upperclassmen were expected to show leadership to the younger players. Since Bob was a junior, he was allowed to pair up with Phil – who was a freshman as far as athletic competition; a sophomore in that he was in his second year out of high school; and a junior academically. The crusty old manager just shook his head and signed them up when roommates were selected.

Ted’s roommate was a freshman from out-of-state named Taylor Ramsey. He was a backup infielder and Phil thought he was a pretty decent guy. Taylor was quiet and studious. He wasn’t at Heilman on an athletic scholarship. He had earned his way academically. He was studying engineering in the school’s science and mathematics department. The manager had planned to seek a redshirt (a player sits out a season of athletics and gets a fifth year tacked onto the end of his career) but Taylor had told him it would be a waste. He wouldn’t be at Heilman five years.

The four guys were paired together as a “traveling pack.” If one of them wanted to go out of the hotel, all four of them had to go. They got along well so no one minded.

Of course the six women were also a “traveling pack.” Phil doubted that any of them went to the restroom without the other five tagging along. He was surprised that they’d split up into two rooms. He knew most kids on Spring Break packed as many people as possible into a room to save money.

Despite Phil’s wealth and the reemergence of two parents (Hailey’s and Tiffany’s fathers) money was still tight for the females. Hailey, Tiffany and Katelyn worked in the chemistry lab during their free hours to earn spending money and Molly worked the sign-in desk at the music hall five hours each week. They dutifully had saved and scrimped and each had managed to put away close to $600 for the trip. Phil had slipped an additional $2,000 into Hailey’s bank account the day before they left school. He didn’t want them in Florida and in need of money for car repairs or food. Mostly it was for gas since they planned to drive inland each afternoon. He knew that would get expensive.

Hailey had discovered the cash after Phil had already left and her first text called him a jerk for giving it to her. He had replied that it was for everyone and for emergencies. She didn’t need to feel obligated to spend it but it was there in case they needed it for something. That explanation had apparently quelled any misgivings because the rest of the texts were much more polite.

The manager had asked the players to keep their phone conversations to a minimum on the bus. There was nothing worse than 35 people having separate conversations in a confined space – as he had learned a few years earlier.

Phil played right field and batted third during the team’s opening game. His body felt stiff and sore from the long bus trip and it looked like everyone else was in the same shape. The team lost 11-0 to a local school. They got four hours of free time to look around – so long as they kept their groupings. That was pretty simple because Hailey and the rest of the group got to the field in time to watch the last inning of the slaughter.

The manager and two coaches saw them as they entered the hotel and just shook their heads and smiled as they passed. Hailey waited until the manager and coaches had walked inside before offering Phil a hug.

“We can have lunch together,” Bob informed Katelyn, “so long as it’s within walking distance.”

“And everyone goes together,” Ted added.

Lunch turned out to be a local fast food restaurant. Emma and Taylor joined Phil and Hailey at one table while Bob, Katelyn, Stacy and Ted sat nearby. No one talked about the game or the trip. The game was brutal and every step of the drive down had been dissected via text or picture file.

“I figured you’d spend today on the beach,” Phil said.

“We talked about it,” Emma replied. “The beach was crowded already this morning. I think all the Canadian schools are off this week. I saw two dozen Ontario license plates in the parking lot this morning. We figured we could get some sun over here just as well. I checked a city map and there is a park not far from the hotel. We all have on swimsuits under our clothes so we figured we’d go there if you guys weren’t free this afternoon.”

“Skip set our time pretty well,” Taylor mentioned. “Today, and Tuesday, we have an early game and a late game. We have some time to ourselves in the afternoon. We only play one game tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday morning and then back-to-back games on Monday and Thursday. He said that, outside of mandatory study sessions, we’re free to go wherever we want.”

“What about Friday and Saturday?” Hailey asked. She was worried that Ted, Bob and Taylor would have to stay at the hotel Saturday because Phil was gone.

“Friday we play one afternoon game and Saturday is a morning game,” Taylor told her. “Then we head for home right afterward.”

“Thirteen games is too many for eight days,” Bob grumbled from the next table. “We don’t have the pitching.”

“Skip said every year three or four games are rained out or cancelled if another team has a bunch of games postponed by weather,” Ted said with a shrug. “Look at last year. We scheduled 14 and got in eight. That should be about the same this year. If not, Skip will let the organizers know and they’ll move another team to our slot. We’re not the only team with that problem.”

“You know you don’t need to come over every day,” Phil told Hailey as they sat in the hotel lobby waiting for Bob and Katelyn to come downstairs. Phil and Hailey had at least gotten to be intimate on Thursday night. Katelyn had an exam on Friday morning so Bob had stayed at the dorm to give her time to study since he had to be up at three a.m. anyway.

“I know and we might not,” Hailey agreed. “We decided that we aren’t going to get drunk and stupid like everyone else seems to be doing. There was a girl passed out in front of her door just down the hall from us when we got in last night. We’re going everywhere together – or with at least two other people. We might go dancing one evening or stay on the beach today when you only have one game and it’s in the afternoon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.