Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 88

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 88 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Hailey could barely catch her breath. Not only was Molly grinding her pussy on Hailey’s tongue, Phil had his cock stuffed deep inside of Hailey and Tiffany was sucking on Hailey’s clit for all she was worth.

Hailey had her feet on Phil’s legs and her arms holding her up. She couldn’t move forward because Molly’s twat was blocking her in that direction. She couldn’t go backward because Phil’s hands were on her back holding her up. He was driving his hips into her and she was cumming on almost every stroke. She had started to lose her concentration toward the pussy on her lips, so Molly had grabbed her hair and pushed her mouth back to where she wanted it.

Hailey felt like a fuck doll – and she loved it. She almost wished Phil would slide into her ass and Tiffany would break out the strap-on. She could just picture being the meat in that sandwich. Her mind flashed to an image of her and Phil doing that to Molly. She had decided it would be OK if Phil put his cock in Molly’s ass – so long as Hailey and the strap-on got that pleasure when it came time to double team Tiffany.

The thought of slipping the plastic intruder past Tiffany’s sphincter caused the final convulsion that sent her careening to the edge of the universe. Tiffany heard the telltale signs and pulled her mouth off of Hailey’s clit. She delivered three slaps to her friend’s distended clit and Hailey squealed out her release. Phil sped up his motions when he felt her sheath tighten and pushed his cock as far as he could into her as he let loose what felt like a gallon of semen.

Molly groaned in frustration because she was extremely close to cumming but spotted an opening when Hailey let Phil’s cock slide out of her. Molly wasted no time – nor did she ask permission – before she dropped her knees on each side of Phil’s face and reached down to open her pussy for his tongue. He greedily took over where his girlfriend left off and Molly ground her hips against his chin as she too came.

Tiffany got what she wanted, as well. Her mouth went first to Phil’s cock to get all the juices off of it and then she dove into Hailey’s tender box, her tongue slurping out the semen that Phil had deposited only moments earlier. Tiffany’s hands were a blur as she frigged her own clit, stopping only when she saw Phil adjusting to use his mouth on her, too.

“As soon as you’re hard, we’re going to fuck!” she told him. The sight of Tiffany’s face back between Hailey’s thighs started to process but by the time he was erect, Tiffany was too far gone. She came almost with a roar and grabbed Molly for a deep, searing kiss.

Almost exhausted, the four partners lay back on the bed that was soaked with pussy juice and semen. It was Hailey who first burst out into laughter but pretty soon the other three joined her.

“That was like a Roman orgy,” Hailey said, running the back of her hand over her face to get the juices off. “I thought Molly was going to break my neck.”

“I thought I was going to have to in order to get you to pay attention,” Molly giggled.

“I was only joking about you going off like a rocket,” Tiffany added. “I felt your legs start to shake just before he filled you up. I could actually see your pussy clench when you came and Phil’s balls twitch when he shot. That was so cool. That was seriously the kinkiest sex I’ve ever had – hell, that was the kinkiest sex I’ve ever heard of.”

“I thought you promised Phil a fuck when he got hard,” Hailey said. “He’s standing at attention – or were you all talk?”

“I thought we were going to rest,” Tiffany said.

“Oh, we’re going to rest,” Molly said. “You’re going to get fucked. Pin her to the sheets, Phil.”

Phil waited for a moment before rolling over atop the dark-haired cutie.

“I want her on top of you,” Hailey said. “You know what made me cum so hard, Tiff? It was picturing me sliding a plastic cock up your ass while Phil does your tight pussy. Are you game?”

Tiffany looked startled. She had planned to go last – and to make sure the others were tired.

“What do you say, Tiff?” Molly asked. “You said you wanted to try one in each hole. I’m going to do it.”

“Don’t do anything you’re not comfortable with,” Phil cut in.

“I’m not uncomfortable with it,” Tiffany admitted. “We’ve done it that way – Molly and me. I’m just not sure I can take it.”

“You’ve taken it before,” Molly pointed out.

“Not like that!” Tiffany said. She looked up at Phil and shook her head. “He’s just on top of me, not inside of me. Hailey has her hand on my arm and you’re rubbing my leg. I’m about ready to cum from this! If we do that, I’m not sure I’ll survive.”

Molly laughed and put her face between Phil and Tiffany’s to kiss her girlfriend.

“I love you too much to let you die from it,” she said when she pulled back, bumping Phil’s nose in the process. “We’ll start off slow and work you up to it. We’ll use the thin one on your butt.”

“You have more than one?” Hailey asked.

“Three,” Molly replied absently. She was rubbing her hands on Tiffany’s face, trying to ease the concern she saw there. Tiffany had told her one of her biggest fantasies was to have all three of her lovers at the same time. Molly had confided that she had pictured that a time or two herself.

“Three?” Hailey inquired.

“Actually four, I guess,” Tiffany answered. “We’ve still got the one you used before but we don’t use it. It’s too big for anal and only one person gets any stimulation. We found one that’s thinner but longer. It has a vibrating egg that goes inside the other girl so everyone gets off. Then we got one that’s a little more flexible than the one you saw. It also vibrates. We also have our favorite. It doesn’t have a strap. It goes inside of both of us and lets us be really close together. Sorry, that one is just for me and Molly, though.”

“We might rethink that since she’s been so good about sharing her toys with us,” Molly said, winking at Phil.

“No, I understand,” Hailey cut in immediately. “There are things that Phil and I share that we do only together. We might do them in front of you but we won’t do them with other partners.”

“You do?” Tiffany asked.

“The only person I’ll ever let in my butt is Phil,” Hailey confessed. “I decided that he and I will have that exclusively to ourselves.”

“So ... Phil won’t do me anally?” Molly asked.

“If you want Phil in your butt, I’ll put him there personally if he’s OK with it,” Hailey said with a laugh. “When we get to all of three of you doing me, he’ll be the one in my butt. That’s his exclusive playground. I wish I could have given him all my firsts but I didn’t so he gets to keep the only first I could give him.”

“That’s sweet,” Molly said sincerely. It was all news to Phil but he shrugged it off. She didn’t get any of his first, either. He figured she was pretty thankful for that because the first time he had sex was pretty awful for everyone involved.

“Maybe we should take a little break,” he offered. “I could use a bottle of water and we need to make sure the downstairs is in good shape for when Katelyn and Bob get back.”

“Oh, sure, wait until you’re on top of me to think of that,” Tiffany said with a smile. She saw he was giving her a few minutes to get her bearings back. He winked down at her and moved his hips forward. His dick rested between their bodies but it still slid across her large clit. Tiffany’s breath came out in a hiss.

“Your choice,” he told her.

“You are so bad,” she answered. “Now get off of me. We wouldn’t want Katelyn to come upstairs in a rage because the living room smells like Hailey’s twat.”

“It’ll also give us time to break out a few of our playthings,” Molly said with a grin. “Why don’t you check out the downstairs and get us all some drinks. I wouldn’t mind some of that vodka we have stashed down there, to be honest. We’ll grab our goodies and meet back here in 10 minutes.”

“Could you pick up my robe while you’re down there?” Hailey asked him. She hadn’t considered that she would need something to put on the next day.

“I was going to offer you one of my shirts in the morning,” Tiffany said. “Can you imagine those knockers stuffed into one of my tank tops?”

She felt Phil’s erection twitch at the very thought and giggled.

“Someone likes the idea,” she said.

“Uh, can I ask you something, Hailey?” Molly wondered.

“Sure,” Hailey replied.

“Can you, uh, you know, suck your own nipples?” Molly wondered, her face reddening.

“It doesn’t feel as good as having someone else suck them but I’ve done it,” Hailey admitted, also blushing. “It’s not very comfortable. My boobs are big but they’re pretty firm. Can you suck yours?”

“I can lick them but I can’t get them into my mouth,” Molly confessed.

“Christ, I’d never leave the house,” Phil muttered as he pushed himself off of Tiffany.

“Me either,” Tiffany agreed. “I saw a video once of a guy sucking his own dick. Can you do that?”

“I have no idea,” Phil told her. “I also don’t want to find out.”

“He’s got me to suck on his dick whenever he wants it done,” Hailey said with a laugh. “And if I’m not around, well, I’m pretty sure you two would help him out ... if he was in really bad shape. Now get your butt downstairs before Katelyn makes it home.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Phil told her. “Can I take a drink order from the rest of you?”

“Just some fruit juice to mix with the vodka,” Tiffany said. “And maybe a couple of bottles of water.”

“I don’t even get a please any more!” he muttered with a grin.

“Oh, you’ll get pleased,” Molly told him, walking on her knees across the large bed to kiss him and fondle his dick. “You have our word that you will be pleased so many times tonight that you might not get it up for a month.”


By the time Phil returned upstairs with Hailey’s robe, a pitcher of vodka punch, several bottles of water and some cups, there was an array of sexual aids spread out on the bed. Three nude women were sitting around them, knees akimbo, discussing their various uses.

“Holy Hell!” Phil exclaimed. “You are one kinky little thing, Tiffany.”

“Some of them are mine,” Molly defended her girlfriend. “And some of them are ours so lay off.”

“Uh, sure,” Phil said. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it in a bad way.”

“I know you didn’t,” Tiffany replied with a soft smile. She put her hand on Molly’s arm in a calming gesture. “For our purposes, kinky is a good thing.”

“I think uninhibited might be the word I mean,” Phil said as he poured the punch into four cups and passed them out.

“I like that word better,” Tiffany agreed. “I’m a little inhibited. I don’t want to hit anyone or to have them hit me. I mean, it’s OK if I slap Molly on the butt but I don’t want someone to beat me with a belt.”

“I, uh, I sort of wondered if you would like that when we were together, Molly,” Phil noted.

“You thought I might like to have you thrash my arse with a belt?” the redhead, already peeved at Phil’s word choice, asked hotly.

Phil looked down at her harshly.

“I was about to say that I’d never do that but I’m starting to reconsider,” he said.

“She’s irked that you picked on me over this,” Tiffany told him. “She’ll calm down in a few minutes. I’m not ashamed of owning them but Molly still has some things from her past that bother her.”

Molly took a long breath and the anger left her eyes.

“I got my behind whipped for having a condom in my purse,” she admitted. “I got a long lecture on the evils of sex and that led to a discussion about how the only proper way to make love was in the dark with the lights off. I’m sorry, Phil. I had just finished telling them that and I was already a little pissed at the male of the species. I didn’t mean to take it out on you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.