Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 67

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

A sleep-addled voice answered the phone when Courtney dialed.

“Hey, Babe,” Ryan Boatwright said blearily.

“Ryan,” Courtney said in a tight voice. She couldn’t imagine why someone would be asleep in the middle of the afternoon. “Are you home?”

“I think so,” the actor replied. She heard the bedsprings squeak through the phone. “Yeah, I’m home. Wanna come over?”

“No, I do not want to come over,” Courtney said. “Do you remember the huge favor you owe me?”

“Favor?” the young man asked.

“For keeping that woman from filing charges against you last winter in Vail,” Courtney reminded him.

“Oh, yeah,” Ryan answered. He didn’t know for certain what he’d done that night but he knew some ski bunny was ready to accuse him of rape – until Courtney Hollings, America’s Sweetheart – had intervened. She made it perfectly clear that she had saved him if not from prison, at least from embarrassment.

“I’m calling it in,” she said. “You don’t start filming again until August, right?”

“Uh, no,” Boatwright answered.

“I want you to come here and join me for a few weeks,” Courtney informed him.

“Come where?” the actor wondered. His nose burned from the amount of cocaine he had snorted. There was a body in bed with him but he didn’t know who she was or where he’d found her. It was after two in the afternoon – according to the clock and the sunlight – and he was having trouble drawing a connection with what Courtney Hollings was talking about.

“Clean yourself up,” Courtney ordered, “and call me back no later than seven p.m. your time.”

“Oh, come on,” Boatwright groaned. “I’ve got plans tonight and I need some rest.”

“I still have a video from that night,” Courtney warned in a dangerous voice. “You won’t survive its release. If I pass it off, you’ll find yourself in jail tomorrow night. A pretty guy like you wouldn’t last long in prison, Ryan.”

She was greeted by silence.

“Seven o’clock, Ryan, or things are going to get ugly,” Courtney said again. “I want you to be sober and clean when you call me back. We have a lot of arrangements to make and I’m not going to tell you the same thing 20 times.”

“Come on,” Boatwright said again.

“You’ll enjoy it,” Courtney assured him in a quiet voice. “You’ll get to seduce a nice naïve little bimbo – maybe more than one. There is a chance you’ll get to bang four little college girls – maybe all at once. I’ll set you up with all the booze and blow you want. More importantly, you’ll earn my undying gratitude. That will go a long way if you have one more box office failure, Ryan. I can use my pull to get you a nice role opposite me next summer. But you have to do exactly what I say. That starts now. So you take a minute to think about how you want things to be. You can spend tomorrow night with attorneys trying to explain how a video of you having sex with an unconscious girl doesn’t constitute rape or you can spend it fucking me.

“I know that’s a difficult choice for you so I’ll give you some time to think about it. Call me back at seven your time. Do we understand each other?”

“Yeah, I got it,” Ryan agreed, rubbing his nose and hoping he could find some coke in the house for a little pick-me-up.

“Sober,” Courtney told him. “And clean. If you’re high, I’ll know and I’ll assume your answer is no. I’ll talk to you soon.”

Courtney closed the phone and made another call, this one to a number she’d located for Heilman College. She doubted she would get anyone but at least she could verify the number. She was surprised when a male voice answered.

“Heilman College School of Business,” a voice told her. “This is Dean Stevens.”

“Oh, Dean Stevens,” Courtney cooed. “I’m so lucky to get to talk to you. This is Courtney Hollings.”

“Oh, Miss Hollings, how nice to hear from you,” Stevens said. He looked around at the boxes that littered the office. It was his last week on campus before being sent off on sabbatical. His career would be over when he was able to return in two years. “What can I do for you?”

“It’s awkward, Dean Stevens,” Courtney said in her sultriest voice. She had been introduced to the man during her campus tour and his eyes had never lifted above her tits. “I really hope you can help me. I met a Heilman student this week. He offered to help me in my course selections. Well, his girlfriend did. I’ve lost their numbers. I feel like such a ditz. All I can remember is their first names. I know it isn’t much but I got the impression they were fairly visible on campus. They’re both business majors.”

“I’ll do what I can,” the dean told her. “What are their names?”

“Phil and Hailey,” Courtney replied sweetly.

“Bitch,” Stevens said in a voice he hoped didn’t carry. “I know them. How can I help?”

Courtney had heard the initial statement and smiled to herself.

“Can I get a phone number from you?” she asked hopefully.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Stevens said quickly. “Those are confidential.”

“Please!” Courtney begged. “It would mean ever so much to me. I have Phil’s. He’s busy this afternoon and I wanted to talk to Hailey anyway.”

Stevens sighed. He wondered why he even cared. His career was over. The ombudsmen had offered the choice of a two-year paid leave to work on an article or dismissal from the university. The fact that Stevens would resign upon his return was left unspoken.

Courtney heard the sound of a keyboard.

“I don’t have phone numbers,” Stevens said. “I can give you an address, though.”

“Oh, is that legal?” Courtney asked.

“Probably not,” Stevens admitted with a laugh. “You’ll owe me one.”

“Two,” Courtney told him. “I’ll owe you two because I’d want an address for both of them.”

Stevens felt his mouth go dry. Hailey Warren had entranced him the semester before but this was Courtney Hollings. She was several steps up the food chain. He wondered if he might be able to acquire a spy cam to record the event for posterity.

“How about lunch tomorrow?” Stevens asked.

“I wish I could!” Courtney said, rolling her eyes and trying to keep from puking. “I’m heading back to Hollywood right after I register for classes. How about when I get back in August?”

“I’m on sabbatical starting next week,” Stevens confided. “Sorry but it won’t work.”

Courtney’s eyes narrowed. He left unsaid that the address was part of a quid pro quo.

“I suppose that just leaves tonight, doesn’t it?” Stevens said. “Do you have plans for dinner?”

“I think dinner can be arranged,” Courtney said, fighting the bile in her throat. She had sold her body for a lot of things in the past few years but never for so little as an address.

“Should we meet at your house?” Courtney wondered, already knowing the answer. Guys like Stevens never wanted to meet at their house. It would cause a lot of questions from the wife.

“I can’t cook,” Stevens said. “I know a nice restaurant a few miles out of town. There is nothing even remotely appropriate in town. If you’ll tell me where you’re staying, I can pick you up.”

“I’m in a hotel right off the highway,” Courtney confided. “Can I have the addresses?”

“Hailey Warren lives at 1201 Hamilton Apartments in Calder City,” Stevens said, smirking to himself. He had gotten all sorts of payment for assisting coeds but never from someone like Courtney Hollings. “It’s off Commerce Street according to what’s on file. Phil Warner still lives with his parents and it’s going to take more than a favor to give that information out.”

“Oh?” Courtney asked, intrigued. “He didn’t strike me as someone with influence.”

“He’s a little big for his britches,” Stevens said dismissively. “His family has some stroke but I doubt it extends as far as they think it does.”

“Well, that’s OK,” Courtney said. “Hailey is the one I want to talk to anyway. If I have an address I can track down a phone number. Thanks for all your help.”

“I’ll pick you up at eight,” Stevens told her.

“Uh, no,” Courtney replied. “You won’t pick me up ever. You let too much slip, Mr. Stevens. You’re going on sabbatical which means you’re out as dean. You don’t want me to know where you live so your wife won’t find out about what a sleaze you are. And you’ve already given me the address I wanted. So, Mr. Stevens, as far as I’m concerned, we’ve never had this conversation. Good night!”

Gordon Stevens slammed the phone down so hard the receiver broke.


Hailey tugged Phil down the hallway to their bedroom as soon as they arrived in the apartment.

“Dinner in half an hour!” Molly yelled with a laugh. Hailey ignored her and continued to lead Phil into their room.

“I have to smell like hell,” Phil told her.

“I don’t care,” Hailey said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. She slipped her hands down his back and started to tug his T-shirt upward. She tasted his sweat on her lips and felt the moisture on his back. The air conditioner told her that she had sweat in the crook of her back, too.

She whipped her shirt off once Phil’s was on the floor. Her white sports bra came over her head and she pressed his bare skin to his as she pulled him down for a fresh kiss.

“Do you want to join me in the shower?” Phil asked.

“I want to join you on the bed,” Hailey told him. “I swear, when you told her off I about creamed my panties. You love me enough that you would tell off one of the most popular women in the world when she said something nasty about me.”

“I do love you that much,” Phil agreed, smiling at her. He loved the way her taut nipples drilled into his chest when she pressed them against her.

“And that kiss Katelyn gave you had to get your motor running,” Hailey said, returning his smile.

“The kiss you gave me accomplished that,” Phil told her as he caressed her back. “God, just seeing you coming toward me turned me on.”

“You would rather make love to me than a movie star?” Hailey asked, her blue eyes boring into his.

“I would rather sit and watch you floss your teeth than make love to her,” Phil told her.

“I have had this urge to blow you since I talked to you last night,” Hailey said. “You’ve just pushed me too far.”

She dropped to her knees, dragging her breasts down Phil’s body.

“I smell awful,” Phil protested.

“I don’t care,” Hailey said as she jerked his shorts down. She giggled when his erection hit her on the nose. The giggle ended when she engulfed Phil’s cock. She noticed the salty taste but it didn’t deter her. Her hand cupped Phil’s balls and she fondled them lightly.

“Let me make love to you,” Phil urged.

Hailey looked up at him and shook her head. She kept her hand motions going as she pulled her head backward.

“I want to suck your cock,” she said in a thick voice. “I’m going to swallow every drop. I’m going to give you a blowjob every day for a month because I enjoy the way it makes you gasp. I love the way it makes my pussy wet when you cum in my mouth. It does, you know. I get aroused when you cum. Did you know that?”

“No,” Phil managed to say.

“Oh, I’m so wet right now,” she said. She stood and put Phil’s hands between her legs. She still wore shorts and panties but he could feel her warmth.

“I want to make love to you,” Phil said plaintively. “I missed you last night.”

He slipped a finger through the leg of Hailey’s shorts and past the elastic of her panties. She wasn’t joking earlier, he decided. He could feel the wetness of the cotton on one side of his finger and the moisture from her opening on the other.

“Only if you promise to cum in my mouth,” Hailey said, biting her lip at the sensations Phil’s finger was causing. “Will you do that, love? When you’re ready, I want to take it into my mouth. The only taste I like more than you alone is both of us together.”

She released Phil’s cock and took his wrist to push his hand out of her panties. She pushed her shorts and underwear to the floor and stepped out of them. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs. A drop of liquid slid between her lips and into her butt crack.

Phil covered the distance in a second and pushed himself onto his girlfriend. She lined him up and he entered her, both of them gasping at the sensation. She looked at him with those cobalt blue eyes as she wrapped her legs around his ass.

“I love you,” she said simply as the feeling of lust and adoration combined in her mind.

“Oh, God,” Phil said, “I love you, Hailey.”

“I’m real close, lover,” she told him. “I’m so close.”

Phil held himself on one arm and reached the other between their bodies to stroke Hailey’s clit. She moaned again and closed her eyes. Phil’s fingers drummed over her nubbin and she climaxed violently, her pussy clutching him just as her arms and legs did.

“I’m not going to last,” Phil warned her. He rarely could hold off when Hailey clamped down on him.

Hailey’s eyes flew open and she violently pushed him off of her. She dove down the bed and got as much of his cock into her mouth as she could fit. She tasted her own juices and sucked harder. Phil ran his finger through her opening and Hailey moaned. She reached back to catch Phil’s wrist and pushed it upward. His finger rested at her rear opening and she pushed back to show him what she wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.