Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

Tommy was thirteen when his sister caught him whacking away in the bathroom, both hands on his slim cock and his eyes closed.

“Ew,” his sister squealed, putting her hand to her mouth and staring at her brother’s remarkably heavy penis, its head dripping sperm. “How big is that thing?”

Tommy, who was bare and still wet from the shower, dropped his cock and smiled at her. “About six inches.” He had come twice already and the fat thing drooped over his wrinkled scrotum. He had often imagined his sister’s body when he beat his meat and there she was, licking her lips.

“Come,” his sexy sixteen-year-old sister said, holding out her hand. “Let’s go to my room and have some fun.” She was wearing just the t-shirt she slept in and her long legs almost skipped as she hurried them down the hall.

Monica had known three boys since her fat uncle popped her cherry at the 4th of July picnic when she was 15 and had enjoyed them all, but none were as well endowed as her brother. She masturbated almost daily and dreamed of well-hung man taking advantage of her when she pushed things into herself. Now she had one of her very own. Her vagina buzzed and her clit hardened.

She had not enjoyed a male’s attention for nearly six weeks and she was tired of her fingers, cumcumbers, squashes and the old plastic vibrator she had found in her mother’s closet.

“Dad’s golfing and Mom’s shopping so we’ve got at least an hour, probably two,” the girl said as she sat her puzzled brother down on the side of her frilly bed and then knelt between his knees. She lapped his limp cock into her warm mouth and turned her head sideways to let its fat head slide down her throat.

Tommy moaned and shivered. No girl had ever touched his cock and now his sister was sucking it, no, she was deep-throating it and snorting through her nose. He trembled and closed his eyes, feeling himself harden.

Monica’s hand came up between his legs and fingered his firm balls while her other hand stroked the young boy’s thigh and butt. Her tongue circled his trapped cock’s bulging head and her teeth raked it as she slid her lips up and down the warm shaft and moved the prick in and out of her swallowing throat.

She looked up at him and tried to smile as it grew longer and harder. She had read about the remarkable recovery of young men and now she would see if those stories were true. She was not aware that her brother had jetted out several streams of jism in the shower and then two more in the sink.

“I can feel it coming,” Tommy said, burying his hands in his sister’s curls and trying to keep breathing. It felt like lava moving along inside him, hurtling down his iron-hars cock.

She sucked even harder and swallowed his cum as he jerked and ejaculated three times in quick succession. Then she milked his ram with her lips and tongue and kissed the tip after she let it slip from her mouth. His knees trembled and his sister gasped for breath.

“Wow,” Tommy said. “That was wonderful, sis. How ‘bout some more?”

The girl rose and sat on her brother’s skinny knees. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, tossed back her curls and cupped a small, round breast, offering her brother’s mouth his first tit since he was a baby. The nipple was very pink in an areole of lighter pink. It was beautiful, thought the boy as he bent and licked it.

Tommy knew what to do from his Internet reading, and he fingered his sister’s left nipple while he sucked and nibbled at the right breast until the girl leaned back and moaned, pulling her long, hard tit from his sucking mouth. Then he did the other side, feeling his eager cock hardening as he did so, his right hand full of his sister’s warm boob, the hard nipple jutting our between his fingers while he lapped at her other dug with his rough tongue.

His sister felt it too and inched forward, rising on her knees to trap the blunt head between her trembling lips. She took a deep breath and kissed her brother’s mouth. Their bodies joined as if milled to fit together, and Tommy sank his whole thin prick in his sister’s wet and quivering vagina.

He was no longer a virgin. Monica had never had a real six-incher before and climaxed quickly, on the fifth or sixth stroke. They hardly noticed.

A half-hour later after the boy had peaked again in her clasping slot, his sister had him flat on his back and was riding his upright cock and slapping his buttocks both left and right.

“Aren’t you worried,” he gasped up at her, “about getting pregnant?”

“Un uh,” she said happily as she bounced up and down, getting four of five inches of man meat rammed into her each time, “not now.”

After the boy ejaculated for the third time that hour, the siblings decided to stop although Monica was able to suck Tommy hard in almost no time. She let him go with an open-mouthed kiss.

They dressed, breakfasted and went about their Saturday chores. Tommy was mowing the lawn when his mother got home.

During the last month of that school year, Tommy and his randy sister copulated a score of times. Monica had a book called “99 Positions” and they worked their way through it, page by page. With practice, Tommy was able to sustain their first fucking for nearly ten minutes and often went twenty before he came for the second time. Thirds were not uncommon because of his sister’s cocksucking abilities.

In mid-June when his sister measured him one Saturday morning he was a shade over six inches long and nearly five inches in circumference. His sister said he was surely the best-hung boy in the 9th grade and probably among the sophomores too.

The next Wednesday when Tommy got home from school and galloped up the stairs, shedding clothes and rapidly hardening, he found two girls in his sister’s room, one of them almost naked, the pretty one he had seen before in the school halls but never met.

Tommy stopped and blinked, his shirt in his hand. He and his sister were now about the same size, five-nine or so and about 140 pounds although she was three years older and a junior. Tommy licked his lips and stared; this girl was bigger than his sister and prettier too.

In fact, he quickly decided the tall blonde was absolutely beautiful; and all she had on was a tiny pair of cotton underpants. Her small breasts were topped by tiny cherries, and she was smiling. She was almost six feet high in her clunky shoes and weighed only 110 with an eighteen-inch waist and 32-inch hips.

“This is Jona,” his sister said, “I told her all about you and she doesn’t believe me. She’s a cheerleader too.”

“Hi,” Tommy said, shaking the offered hand and watching the young breasts bobble up and down. They were, he noted, shaped differently than his sister’s, more like pears with the nipples turned slightly outward. He longed to suck them.

“I promised her you’d do her, so be nice.”

“OK,” Tommy said, sitting and pulling off his sneakers, “but it has to be a secret.”

“She’s my best friend,” Monica said as she pulled her top over her curly head. “I just had to tell her because you’re so good. She knows you’re just a ninth grader.”

Tommy blushed as Jona climbed up on the bed behind him and wiggled out of her underpants. She was clean shaved and smooth as an egg, and her cleft looked small and tight-lipped. His cock leapt up, steel hard, leaking pre-cum, and his sister bent and licked it.

Tommy, once he was bare, climbed up and straddled the girl’s thin body; he slid his hard cock up between her young breasts and brought it to her lips. “Get it wet,” he said, despite the fact that it already was.

Jona nodded, her eyes very wide for although Tommy’s cock was only five inches in circumference, the purplish head was somewhat bigger, especially around the hard ridge. She licked it and managed to get the glans between her teeth while Tommy fingered her and found her hot and slippery, ready to enter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.