28 February 2007 - Cover

28 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen and Abby made each other naked and slipped under the bedsheets.

“I’ll never forget that wonderful day, Saturday, June 23, 1984. That’s the day that changed my life,” she started. With one leg resting over Abby’s, she kissed her, combing her fingers through her long brunette hair.

“Steve and I had gone to the provincial park for the day to relax and have a barbeque. Later, we took our pet poodle, Dutchess, for a walk. We happened to meet a couple walking along the path, and Dutchess went right up to him. She doesn’t normally take to men but went to him. We began to chat, and I was immediately drawn to this handsome man with dark brown, slightly wavy hair and green hazel eyes. He introduced himself as Dan, and her name was Anne.”

“She looked so sensually sexy and sure wasn’t ashamed to let us see her bare pussy under her short skirt when she knelt down to pat Dutchess.”

“I found myself moving closer to him, trying to give him the best view of my breasts in my new bikini top. Dutchess noticed a squirrel and pulled on her leash, trying to chase after it. We said goodbye, but I couldn’t stop thinking about him, his eyes, and the way he looked at me. We continued our walk, returning to our picnic area.”

“As luck would have it, their picnic area was next to ours, and a while later I could hear them fucking.”


“I finished off my third glass of wine, poured the fourth, then sat back down on my lounge chair.”

“You sure are putting a dent in that bottle,” Steve commented.

“I’m still pissed off that Dutchess ruined a possible good time for us. I mean, you saw Anne showing us her pussy under her short skirt, and they certainly didn’t hide the way they fucked over there,” I pointed.

“Every few minutes, I stood up and walked between the two cars to sneak a look at what they were doing. They had finished fucking and were taking a nap. He was cuddling her, not caring that her breasts were fully exposed.”

“I returned to my lounge chair, untied the string to my bikini top, and let them fall forward. I admired my partially exposed 34C breasts and was really tempted to go topless. I loved how the thinness of my thighs and flat stomach were returning. It was hard to believe that I had lost fifty pounds since Christmas. I looked at the scar on my right knee from the surgery. I had gone weeks through physiotherapy to get it back into use after breaking my leg and tearing the ligaments in my knee.”

“I looked at Steve setting up the Coleman stove for supper. At forty-two, his brown hair was starting to thin, and he had a bit of a beer belly. He still had his good looks, and he turned many a woman’s head his way. He had a good-sized cock on him and was a good fuck when he wanted to be. We rarely fucked, and I’m glad I had my trusty dildo to keep me happy. I was pretty certain that Steve had been fucking the receptionist from his work, named Sharon, and several other women he knew.”

“While I was laid up, I saw a TV show about lifestyles. This episode talked about how an open marriage or swapping partners could save a marriage threatened by a cheating spouse. The show repeated later that night, and I had Steve watch it with me.”

“Steve I’m pretty sure that you’re fucking around on me. I hate for all those little secrets and lies to get away from me. If you want to fuck Sharon or any other woman, then expect me to fuck around too. We should just be upfront and honest about it, don’t you agree?” I said to him.”

“Steve figured if he wanted to continue fucking other women, he couldn’t deny me fucking with other men. “I guess you have the right to say that,” he agreed.”

“Good, and to start things off on the right foot, I want you to pick the guy you want to fuck me, understood?”

“Understood,” he replied sheepishly.”

“That was three weeks ago. I went and bought the sexiest bikini I could find and would take walks with Steve. He would tease me by suggesting guys fuck me that I considered to be either too old, too fat, or too ugly.”

“You think I’m still beautiful? You don’t tell me much anymore?” I asked him sadly, continuing to drink my wine.”

“How many guys carry naked pictures of their wives in their wallets?” I think you could pose for Penthouse,” he said.

“But those pictures are about eight years old now. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you liked me better when I was fatter. Anne is very beautiful, isn’t she?”

“She is very beautiful, just like you are, honey,” he safely replied. “Honey, did you bring any matches for the barbeque?”

“No, I thought you did. I don’t carry matches or a lighter since I quit smoking,” I said.”

“How the hell am I supposed to cook the wieners and sausages?”

“I could go and ask Dan and Anne if they have any. I tell you, Steve, it’s fate. We met them while walking; we saw them fucking, and their picnic site is right beside ours. Tell me, Steve, would you like to fuck Anne if you had the chance? Be honest with me.”

“Honestly, yes, I would like to fuck her.”

“There now, was that so hard to say? If you think you’d like to fuck another woman, then tell me so. The same as I’ll tell you if I see a guy I’d like to fuck me. Steve, would you like Dan to be the one to fuck me?”

“Steve hesitated for a moment. “Yes, I want Dan to be the one to fuck you.”

“I thought I could still be a pretty good fuck after all these years, even if Steve didn’t think so.” Anne and Dan are the ones for us, I’m sure of that.”

“Tell you what, Karen, you go over and ask them if they have any matches we can use. If you are really certain about all this, then why don’t you ask them to join us for hot dogs and we’ll see what happens?” Steve suggested.”

“Okay!” I exclaimed, barely holding back my excitement.”


Karen’s tongue was doing a good job on Abby’s pussy, loving her taste and aroma. Abby asked Karen to turn around, and they enjoyed a sensual sixty-nine.


“I quickly got to my feet and tied my bikini top as I walked. Anne was still on Dan’s lap, her short skirt pulled up to expose her bare ass, and she seemed to be humping him. “I loosened the string tie around my neck. “You’ve got to advertise the goods if you want to make a sale,” I said to myself, making sure I was showing lots of my tits.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.