The Big Bang - Cover

The Big Bang

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story Based on Characters from the Big Bang Theory Television show. The girls get together and Rajesh gets a treat

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Black Female   Indian Male   Pegging  

Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton was visiting Sheldon & Lenard again and her vibrant sexuality had Lenard frustrated. He wanted to dispense with the polite social protocols and take Elizabeth to his room for a fucking session, but Sheldon kept interjecting himself into the conversation. His frustration grew as Howard & Bernadette knocked and Sheldon let them in introduced them to Elizabeth. Howard mentioned how they had met before and shrunk as Bernadette gave him a quizzical look.

Diner was served and they all sat about the living room eating. The guys started talking about a new video game that was coming out as Bernadette and Elizabeth took their dishes to the kitchen. Bernadette told Elizabeth she had heard that she was very sexually curious and fun. Elizabeth said she enjoyed sex and having fun with sex. Bernadette said that she was forming a Friday abuse fun with the boys night and asked if she would be interested in participating. Elizabeth said she wanted to play, and what was the theme or plan?

Bernadette took her to the window seats and told her of the escapades the girls had with Rajesh and Howard. She went on to tell her that there would most likely be a group of 6 females including her and one male who would be the focal point. The male would be submissive and take all orders with in reason. Elizabeth said that sounds yummy, and she would love to play. She asked if the females would interact with each other as well. Bernadette said that has happened but wasn’t the focus, that it was about fun.

She asked if this coming Friday was the next gathering, and Bernadette said yea. Elizabeth said oh yeah she gets to go shopping for some new toys. Bernadette said yeah one of the girls has a strap on but another might be nice. Elizabeth said Oh that sounds like fun, and then asked if there might be a way to trick one of the guys into fucking the other. She said that when she met Howard the first time she visited she thought he and Rajesh were a couple. Bernadette said she thought the same thing, that they were never actually sexual together that she knew of. Elizabeth said well you would know and they laughed.

The guys finely broke their conversation enough to notice the girls were laughing. Elizabeth and Bernadette rejoined the guys in the living room. Bernadette told Howard to sit on the floor in a raised tone of authority and pulled Elizabeth to sit next to her. The contact caught the attention of Sheldon but he said nothing just expressing a curious mental note. Lenard had seemed to have forgot his agenda for quick sexual gratification and his frustration. As he looked over at Elizabeth he noticed Bernadette’s hand on her thigh and his mind went to a sexual fantasy of the two of them in a sixty nine position their naked bodies consuming each other.

His thought was quickly pushed to the back of his brain when Sheldon asked Elizabeth if she was going to the symposium on molecular physics. She answered that she was considering it, but wanted to put some fun time into her visit. Sheldon asked her if she would like a tour of the train museum. She said no that she was considering another type of train, as she ran her hand over Bernadette’s hand on her thigh. Howard looked at them and squirmed, and Lenard stood up asking if any one wanted anything from the kitchen. Bernadette leaned into Elizabeth and whispered into her ear and they giggled together.

The girls both said not now in unison, giggling some more at the obvious bulge in Lenard’s pants as he turned to the kitchen. As it got late Howard said we’d better get home if we are going to work tomorrow and stood up stretching. Sheldon said good night and waved as he walked to the hall to his bedroom. Lenard said good bye as he started picking up dishes and heading to the kitchen. Elizabeth went over to Howard and kissed him on the cheek, and then kissed Bernadette full on the mouth. They lingered for a moment and she slipped a card with her number into Bernadette’s pocket. As they parted Elizabeth pulled her hand slowly along the cheek bone of Bernadette and said hope to see more of you soon.

Howard had a what the fuck look on his face as Bernadette led him out the door. Elizabeth turned and said to Lenard would you like to take part in an experiment, you mad scientist you? He picked up quickly were she was going with that sexual innuendo and dropped what he was doing heading to his room. Elizabeth rushed after him like she was going to race him. As they entered his bedroom it was a mad rush to see who would be naked first and Elizabeth won the race. She sat on the edge of the bed and said eat me, pulling her legs up and laying back.

Lenard knelt in front of her and used his finger to pull her pussy lips apart and dive into eating her pussy. She started getting wet and told Lenard to go lower. He stopped to look up at her quizzically and she said lower nodding her head downward. He looked down and understanding what she was getting at asked her really? And she said yeah and if you do a good job, maybe and she trailed off her voice. He lowered his head and licked tentatively at her asshole. She jumped at the touch and he began pushing the tip of his tongue in her asshole.

She took hold of Lenard’s head by his ears and fucked herself with his tongue. She barked at him that’s it you naughty mad scientist, eat my ass, oh fuck yes. Lenard was shocked at her language and control over him. He was more shocked when she had a wet orgasm, leaking down onto his forehead. He kept fucking her asshole with his tongue until she let go, and then said shove your cock in me now. He stood up and slid his cock into her pussy, she said no you bad boy, fuck my ass. He started to question her, but took hold of his cock and slid it in her asshole. She said no Lenard, slam it in me Lenard, fuck me harder.

Lenard was pounding her asshole as fast as he could manage and Elizabeth said now, harder deeper fuck me, fuck me Lenard. She started shaking and trembling, then shouted oh my god, I am coming and she squirted all over as Lenard kept pounding her. Lenard pulled his cock out of her and stood back as she braced her feet on him. He jerked his cock a few strokes until he shot ropes of heavy thick come all over her. They caught their breath and Lenard helped her over on the bed and laid beside her.

Elizabeth turned to lay on Lenard’s side and then abruptly stopped and sat up to the other side of the bed and made a voice note into her phone. She turned back to Lenard and said some of her best work came from post coital bliss. Lenard joked maybe that’s why he’s never had the level of intellectual advancement that she’s had. She said well keep trying there sparky and they both laughed. In the morning Lenard woke to the sound of Elizabeth using the blender and went to investigate. Sheldon wandered out into the kitchen and said my god you could at least have put your clothes on.

As Sheldon went into the visitors agreement’s rule that required clothing, Elizabeth headed back to Lenard’s room apologizing for the rule violation. As she was out of ear shot he turned to Lenard and said you could have warned me I would be needing the noise canceling head phones last night. Lenard responded that when ever Elizabeth visited he should just plan on using them. Sheldon said but what if you accidentally eat something with milk and she is turned off by the noxious odors emanating from you and doesn’t want to be amorous with you? What then? Lenard replied that wouldn’t happen.

As the two room mates bickered back and forth, Elizabeth snuck past them to the door and said that she was off, and closed the door as she left. Both room mates said Ok, she was unusually quiet, and then looked at each other and then turned going on about their business. Sheldon noting he almost went over his window of opportunity to evacuate his bowels. Elizabeth realized as she went outside that Lenard and Sheldon were her ride and hailed a taxi to take her to Cal Tech. Never the less she thought it was better this way because she wanted to go to an adult store after her lectures and buy some new toys for tonight.

After her lecture, some meet and greet time she called a taxi, meeting her at the curb. She got in and the driver asked her where to. She said hold on a minute and googled the nearest adult store and gave the driver the address 45 E Colorado Blvd. As the taxi pulled up to the address, she swiped her debit card to pay for the taxi and half skipped into the Romantix adult store. She saw the section named Domme and went directly to it. She looked over the typical riding crops and fuzzy cuffs, moving down the isle to the hard core cock and ball torture devices. She selected two different devices and a set of Urethral sounds. She went around a corner and found an isle of strap on devices. A butch looking female clerk came over and asked her if she could help. Elizabeth said she was looking for a high end life like feeling cock that could pleasure her at the same time. The clerk named Debby said she preferred the American Whopper 12” Real-touch Vibrating Dong, and pulled one from the rack.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.