Welcum to the Neighborhood! - Cover

Welcum to the Neighborhood!

Copyright© 2017 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Gary hated moving, and here he was, moving again for the second time in just ten months. He would never guess what awaited him in his new neighborhood!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Sunday morning was living up to its name, with the sunshine streaming in Gary’s bedroom window, so he tried to turn over, away from the sun, but found that his arm was pinned down by something, something warm and soft, and that smelled really good. He cracked an eye open, and saw the beauty of Leanne sleeping next to him. He wriggled around a little, just enough to turn onto his side, and wrapped his arms around her again. He kissed her softly just behind her ear, and got a small moan from her, and that brought a smile to his face as he fell asleep once again.

He woke up again, a little while later, and saw that he was alone in his bed. He sat up, wondering where Leanne had gone, when he saw her stack of clothes were still sitting on top of the dresser, right next to where he left his. He quickly got up to get to the bathroom before his bladder let loose, and when he came out after he was done, there she was, still just as naked as he, waiting for him in the hallway, with a cup of coffee in each of her hands.

“Now I really know that you love me!” he said with a smile, and gave her a big kiss, before taking the coffee, and taking a big sip of the hot dark liquid. They went back to the bedroom, and snuggled a little while they drank their coffee and talked, getting to know each other better. She learned about his job as an “IT Guy” and he learned about her job as a graphic artist. As it turned out, they worked in the same building, but on different floors. They decided to ride the bus together to and from work, but should there be a need, she had a small car that they could use to go to the store, or to even go out on a real date somewhere. They might even be able to go to the mountains or something! She had grown up in the Seattle area, so she could be a real tour guide, while he grew up on the East side of the state, and didn’t really know anyone in Seattle besides the people that he worked with, and his new family in the neighborhood. He would be glad to show her all about Wenatchee, Chelan, and all the fun stuff about where he grew up.

He finally found out why she had moved out of her parent’s home, and why she needed to move back home, or in with Gary. She had been dating a guy, and they tried living together, but it didn’t last long. He had an attitude of ownership over her, and she knew that her lifestyle was never going to work with him. He would flirt with anything with tits, but would be jealous if she talked to any guys at all, even if it was a store clerk or the mailman, and it was starting to get violent. They went to a bar one evening, and he accused her of trying to get something going with the bartender, when all she was doing was buying them both a drink. He didn’t believe her, and slapped her hard across the face. The bar’s bouncer tried to stop him, and he fought back, and tried to take on anyone that even looked cross-eyed at him. In the end, he went to jail for assault with a deadly weapon for stabbing a guy in the bar with a broken beer bottle. The house that they had rented was in his name, but all of the furnishings were hers, so after giving all of his clothes to a local thrift store, she needed a place to live, and someway to recoup some of what she paid for the furnishings, that was why she was selling everything. They kept talking and snuggling most of the morning, learning more and more about each other.

“Umm ... I did notice one thing that I think I should ask you about. I think that I saw that everyone in the group was at least partially shaven in their pubic area, and most of the females are completely bare. Even the ones that have a little patch of hair over their crotch were shaved where it counts.”

“Well, it’s like this. We found that getting hair in our mouths wasn’t all that pleasant. If you noticed, it was only my mom that had any pussy hair at all, and that was just a decoration, and the guys weren’t completely bare, just their cocks and balls and butt holes that were clean. I do love a little chest and belly hair like yours,” she said, running her hand all over his slightly furry chest.

“I think that I’ll look out of place with all my hair. Can we do something about that before we leave?” That brought a smile to his lover’s face, and she clapped her hands with glee.

“I’m sure that we could do something about that!” she said, and kissed him soundly. “But right now, I’m not done with the snuggles here.” She burrowed her body closer to his own, and he wrapped her body in his while they talked some more.

They had just been laying there, talking, when a thought popped into his head. “Oh shit! I never thought about it, with everything going on, but what about birth control? I mean there was an awful lot of cum going around, and...”

“And all of us women are on the pill, so you don’t have to worry about anyone getting preggers.”

“But the pill isn’t a hundred percent...”

“If one of us turned up pregnant, we would deal with it then. That baby would be very loved by our big family.”

They kept on talking for a while longer, with some loving going on at the same time. It wasn’t until Gary’s stomach started to make noise that they got up, took care of his pubic hair after he took a quick hot shower to soften the hair. They took a cramped but fun shower together, and got dressed for the day. First stop was going to be someplace to get breakfast, and then return home where Leanne had already arranged to borrow Brandon’s truck, and her mother’s mini-van so they could start moving her out of the house she was leaving, and into his house. They had all kinds of volunteers to help, and they took advantage of that, and had all of the big stuff moved before dinner, which was grilled steaks, cooked next door on Brandon’s charcoal grill.

0o0o0o

Gary and Leanne grew to love each other more and more as they spent time together over the next few weeks. Their sex lives were passionate and loving, not just with each other, but with the rest of the group as well. Gary felt more love than he ever had in his life. Sure, his parents had loved him, but it was hard for them to really express their love. He was born late in their lives, and was more of an accident than anything that they had planned. He loved Leanne more that any of the rest of his new family, but he still had love for the rest of them as well.

It wasn’t as if they lived in an orgy all the time, but they did get together with some of the others in the group every few days or so, and on a Friday or Saturday night, there were sometimes larger parties at one of the three houses. The rest of the time, the two of them lived like any normal couple their age.

One sunny Saturday, Gary and Leanne were going to go meet the former residents of their home, and have a little party with them, and their next door neighbors. The rest of the group was to join them that evening, but Leanne wanted to give Gary a chance to get to know the new people first. They drove in her little car out of their neighborhood, and finally pulled up in front of a house in a suburban area. The houses were quite a bit larger than the neighborhood that they lived in, and were a whole lot newer. They had bigger yards, too, as he was about to find out.

They had just barely gotten out of the car, when the door opened, and a girl about their age came running out to greet them. She was wearing a bikini that was smaller than anything that Gary had ever seen. She gave Leanne a big hug, and kissed her hard on the mouth, like a lover would do, and then proceeded to give Gary the same treatment. As he felt her little firm tits pressing against his chest, his cock started to respond. He knew she felt it, because she started to grind her groin against his bulge.

“Gary, this lovely and loving creature is Aimee. Aimee this is the love of my life, Gary.”

“Wow! You’re even cuter than Leanne told me!” She took his hand, and started to drag him towards the house. “Come on, guys, let’s go to the back yard!” Gary grabbed Leanne’s hand and Aimee pulled them both straight through the house, and out to the patio and backyard. The second that they were in the back yard, Aimee’s bikini, what there was of it, was quickly removed. Gary was slightly surprised to see a fairly good sized swimming pool built into the patio. He quickly looked around the yard, and saw that there was a solid wood fence that surrounded their yard, and the yard of the next door neighbors, like it was all one big yard with two houses.

There was someone off to the side, an older man, and it looked like he was working on a big charcoal grill. Except for a bright red bar-b-que apron, he was naked. Gary and Leanne went over to him, and as soon as she was close enough to the man, he took Leanne into his arms, and gave her a big kiss, hugging her, his hand holding her ass.

“Gary, this is Hank Silveti, Hank, this is Gary. He lives in your old house now, and is a full fledged member of our family group.” Hank pulled Gary into a hug, and even kissed him with some of the same passion that he had showed Leanne. Gary was getting used to kissing guys, so it didn’t surprise him too much. When they pulled apart, there was a nice looking older woman standing there naked, kissing Leanne. Emily and Gary were soon introduced, and she kissed him too. While they were kissing, she ran her hand up his leg to his crotch until she found his hardening cock. He looked over to Leanne, and saw that she was already taking her clothes off, so as soon as Emily stepped back, Gary started to join the rest of them in their nudity.

“Hey Mom!” came a male voice from inside the house. She went to see what he wanted, and shortly returned with a naked guy about their age. She was pulling him outside by his hard cock, using it like a leash. When he saw Leanne and Gary standing there, he smiled real big, and went to give Leanne a hug and a kiss, with a little fondle thrown in.

“Jerry, this is my boyfriend, Gary. Gary, this is Jerry,” she said.

“Nice to meet you, Gary! We can always use another guy in the group!” Jerry gave Gary a hug and a kiss, too, and slid his hand up to Gary’s rapidly hardening cock and gave it a couple of strokes. Gary returned the favor, and wanked Jerry for a few strokes. They stopped, smiling at each other, when Aimee came out of the house carrying a tray full of iced tea.

The guys all sat down, including Hank, after he had taken off his apron, and chit-chatted for a few minutes, getting to know Gary a little better, until the phone rang. Aimee jumped up and answered it, and talked for just a minute before she hung it up, and came back with a frown on her pretty face.

“That was Sandy next door,” she said. “They’re going to be a little late to the party. Do we have to wait for them? I want to try out Gary before they get here!”

“How late are they going to be?” Emily asked.

“An hour or so, she thought, but they might be here sooner, or later than that.”

“I suppose we can have some fun before they get here,” her mother said. “As to trying out Gary, I think you need to ask before helping yourself.”

“Goodie!” she said with a big smile, like a little girl. “Um ... Gary? You want to have some fun with me?” All of a sudden, she was acting like a shy little girl instead of the twenty year old woman that she was.

Gary looked over to Leanne, and she just gave him a nod, and smiled herself. He stood up, went to Aimee, and started hugging and kissing her, letting his hands roam all over, and even inside her body. Her hands were just as busy, roaming all over his body before landing on his cock, stroking it gently and lovingly as they kissed passionately. It didn’t take long before they were laying on some patio cushions that were laid out on the ground. She pushed him down on his back, and took a position between his legs, his cock still firmly in her hand. She was on her knees, with her ass in the air as she looked over Gary’s cock, licked her lips, and stuck his dick in her mouth, her tongue going wild on the head.

Gary had his eyes closed, taking in the sensation of this beauty sucking his cock, when he detected a change in her rhythm. He looked over her head and back to see that Hank, her father, was fucking her from behind. He was about to say something, but he was stopped short by a leg swinging over his head, and Emily’s bald and dripping pussy was soon planted on his face, his tongue probing as deep as it would go. Gary was glad that Leanne had taken his edge off before they had left home, or he would have already blasted a load down Aimee’s throat.

Between his tongue and fingers, Gary managed to get Emily to cum rather quickly, and she slumped off to the side, trying to catch her breath. “You can eat my pussy any time you want, Gary, that was fantastic!”

“Tell that to Leanne, she’s the one that trained me so well!”

Emily went over to Leanne, and pulled her up, taking her in her arms, hugging and kissing her with passion. Emily’s hands were roaming all over Leanne’s body as they kissed, one finally coming to a stop on one of Leanne’s tits, the other snaking its way between her legs in search of her tight bald pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.