14 February 2007 - Cover

14 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Scott stood nervously in front of the mirror, trying to make his tie look perfect.

“I recall you joking about how nervous I was marrying Karen. You’re just a bad preparing to marry Vicky,” Dan joked.

This time, Dan was the best man for Scott’s wedding. Dan was very humbled, considering Scott has several long-time friends he could have chosen.

“They may be my friends, but I feel closer to you as if we’re brothers. Besides, you’re the only one who has given me a blow job,” Scott laughed at their close relationship.

“I wonder when the girls will want us to suck cock again like we did on Boxing Day and at the New Years party?” Scott wondered.

“Knowing Karen and Vicky as we do, likely very soon.”

“Though this time, I think they’ll want me to suck you off,” Scott imagined. “I don’t think our reception will be as exciting as yours at the Hen House.”


“Here Dad, let me help you,” his son Derek offered.

“I didn’t think I’d ever find someone and get another chance at love and marriage. I don’t want to screw this opportunity up with Vicky.”

“No, but you certainly don’t mind screwing Vicky,” Dan joked of his pun.

“Whenever I think I doubt myself and how fast this is all happening. I read Laura’s letter to Vicky and I know I’m doing the right thing with her.”

“There now, you’re tie doesn’t look like a monkey made the knot,” Derek said, smoothing out his dad’s jacket.

“No, just an orangutan,” Peter joked, completing his dad’s attire with a red rose in his lapel.

“Thank you, boys, for supporting Vicky becoming, my wife, and your stepmom, it means a lot to me.”

“You’re welcome, Dad. We can see how happy she makes you and she shows a real interest in our hockey careers. Plus she’s a pretty good cook. Who would have thought we’d end up with another hot looking mother?” Derek teased him.

“I like Vicky too. She doesn’t put up with Derek or me causing trouble, especially my so, so attitude towards Brad and Abby dating,” Pete hesitantly looked to Dan.

“Don’t worry about me Peter, it’s Abby you have to answer to more than me,” Dan joked.

“And Abby is very happy having a mother to talk with again,” Scott supported.


Everyone gathered at the converted chapel inside the Quinte Convention Center. Abby sat proudly holding the hands of her two brothers as they tried to avoid looking at her revealing cleavage. Vicky’s children, Maria and Luke, also joined them, becoming a new extended family. Brad smiled, enjoying the low cleavage of Wendy and his sisters.

Scott scanned the crowd of family and invited friends. His gaze fell on his sisters, wondering if their sexual relationship will continue with his marriage to Vicky.

The gathered group witnessed Karen walk Vicky down the aisle to a very nervous Scott. As they recited their vows, a repeat of an unexpected sensation happened to the families.

“Abby and Peter, do you smell what’s in the air? And I feel a warm and gentle wisp of air around as if passing right through me,” Derek asked, his nostrils flaring.

“It’s Mommy’s perfume, I smelled it at Dan and Karen’s wedding! That means Mom’s spirit is here with us and she approves of Dad marrying Vicky!” Abby’s chin quivered, eyes watering with emotion. Derek and Peter looked around, trying to see any evidence of their mother’s invisible form.

“I feel goose bumps on my skin,” Peter admitted.

“And me too,” Derek added.

“Mommy’s spirit has passed through us! It makes me feel extra special thinking she might be right here with us!” Abby included.

“But what’s that other nice smelling perfume?” Peter wondered.

“That’s Laura’s, Dan’s first wife. Remember me telling you, she died in a car accident three years ago. I smelled it when Dan and Karen were married here.” Abby turned to find Mrs. O’Malley seated behind, smiling at her. “Mom is here again, isn’t she?”

“Yes, my sweet child, she is!” Cathleen confirmed, also experiencing the same sensation.

Abby looked at the ceiling. “Mom if you can hear me, will you visit a very special friend of ours, named Eric Chandler. He is having his liver transplant operation right now,” she said softly.


“Diane and Brenda, do you smell Aunt Laura’s perfume?” Brad asked.

“I smell it too,” Diane whispered.

“It was always my favourite on her,” Brenda added. “But how can that be?”

“This is the same thing happening just like when Karen and Dad got married. Abby told me before, that she thinks it’s her mom and Laura’s spirits are around us.”

Diane turned to Cathy, seated behind her. Cathy leaned forward, patting her hand, a broad smile etched on her beautiful face. “I can smell it too. Mom is here with us again!”

Brad looked towards the ceiling. “Aunt Laura, if you can hear me, a very special friend of ours, Eric Chandler, is having a liver transplant at Belleville General. Can you please visit him and make sure he is doing okay?”

As Scott and Vicky said their final vows, the spirits of Maryanne and Laura passed through them, Dan, Karen, Wendy, and all the children.

“Family and friends, I am pleased to introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Scott and Victoria Kendall!” The judge announced with resounding applause from everyone present.


The signing of their marriage licence was witnessed by Dan and Karen, then the newlyweds gathered for a series of pictures with family and friends. Luke led the procession of decorated cars and tooting horns, driving the new husband and wife around Belleville.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.