Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I decided to spend Monday sitting by the pool and walking around the area near the hotel. Vince, Donna, Mom, and Dad went to Benton Harbor so Vince could meet with one of his customers.

While at the pool, I read my book about bowhunting. Rob answered my questions when I asked about some of the things I read. Kelly and Jenny worked out in the facility provided by the hotel.

“Bowhunting is more involved than I thought it would be,” I said to Rob.

“It can be, but when you break it down, bowhunting is pretty straight forward. There are several important things you have to know. Being able to shoot is a big part of it. If you make a bad shot, it can take hours for a deer to die. There is no such thing as too much practice.

“The next thing you have to do is hunt where the deer are. Your stands seem to be in good areas, but we need to make sure. We’ll spend time in the stands before the season opens. We can see how the deer move, and when. Putting in food plots will help too,” Rob said.

“It seems like a lot of work,” I said.

“Hunting isn’t about killing, it’s about hunting. You’ll spend many hours, enjoyable hours, in the woods. I enjoy the preparation as much as the hunt. Before I went away for school, I spent hours practicing. My dad, brothers, and I set up a target in the backyard. We shot almost every day starting in August. I used to shot for the relaxation too.

“When we practiced for the hunting season, we shot from the positions we’d have to use in the woods. Dad put his tree stand up in a maple in the backyard so we could shoot from an elevated position,” Rob said.

“We can do the same at home,” I said.

“Yes we can. I’m looking forward to shooting again. I’m looking forward to shooting with you,” Rob told me.

While Rob and I talked about hunting and archery, the girls sat in lounges near us. They would get up to jump in the pool and then return to their seats. Several times, Rob and I joined them.

Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna came to the pool at about four. We all swam for a little while and then broke into two groups. The women sat in one group while the men sat in another. Vince told us his trip to Benton Harbor turned out well. He said he finalized a large contract with an appliance manufacture.

I told Dad and Vince about Rob’s and my conversation about bowhunting. Dad said he and Vince were anxious to get back to hunting and spending time up north in the fall.

“I think we should get dinner,” Dad said. “I want to turn in early tonight so we can get up and going tomorrow morning.”

After saying it, Dad got up to tell the women. We all went to our rooms to change for dinner. Kelly pulled me into the bathroom so we could shower together. While we washed one another, Kelly became frisky. She stood behind me, reached around, and began stroking my cock, chuckling she nipped at my back with her teeth.

“Do I do this better than Rob,” Kelly said with a chuckle.

“Oh yeah, much better,” I said.

Kelly’s moved her hand very slowly. “I love jacking you off, baby. Boomer feels so hot and strong in my hand.”

Reaching behind me, I began rubbing Kelly’s pussy. Kelly opened her legs as my fingers slid along her vulva.

“Do I do this as well as Jenny?” I said while I probed her opening.

“Hmmm, much better,” Kelly said and then she laughed.

Turning around, Kelly put her arms around my neck. She looked up into my eyes, smiling at me.

“Justin, I love you so much. I am having a wonderful life since we got together. Sometimes, it’s hard for me to believe this is all real,” Kelly said.

“It’s real as it can be, sweetie,” I said. I dropped my head, kissing Kelly’s forehead.

“Justin, are we swingers? You know, like Mom and Dad are?” Kelly said, surprising me.

I thought about what Kelly said for a moment. Before I could answer her strange question, Kelly continued.

“Jenny and I talked about it today. We sort of talked about it with Mom and Donna.”

I chuckled and said, “It must have been some conversation.”

“I have to admit, it was very enlightening, baby. I learned, well, Jenny and I learned a lot today,” Kelly said.

I put my finger to Kelly’s lips. “Let’s finish so Rob and Jenny can shower too. We can talk about it later.”

“Are you mad at me?” Kelly said.

“No, sweetie, I’m not mad at you. I love you,” I said and then I kissed Kelly.

Kelly and I finished in the shower. After drying off, we walked out to the bedroom. Neither Kelly nor I bothered to dress or cover ourselves. Rob and Jenny laughed as they headed to the bathroom. Before going in, Jenny said, “Hey, nice ass!”

“Thank you,” Kelly said.

“Oh yeah, you too,” Jenny replied. She laughed and disappeared.

Kelly and I hugged for a moment. After sharing a tender kiss, we began to dress for dinner. I watched Kelly as she put on her underwear and then the rest of her clothes. No matter how many times I watched her dress, I knew I would never tire of it.

Kelly’s question in the shower caught me off guard. I was having trouble accepting the idea of being swingers. How could I love Kelly as much as I did and still find joy in fooling around with Jenny? The first time, the night on Drummond Island, could be excused as something we did because of too much alcohol, but the not the second time. What happened between the four of us wasn’t because we drank too much. It wasn’t spontaneous. Jenny and Kelly planned it.

The biggest problem I was having was the fact I felt no guilt or regret. The fact I enjoyed what the four of us did was almost scary. I loved Kelly. There was no question in my mind I loved her with all my heart. I felt Kelly loved me just as much.

“Are you okay?” Kelly said, snapping me out of my reverie. I realized I was sitting on the bed holding my boxers in my lap.

“Yeah, I’m fine, sweetie. I was thinking about something,” I said.

Kelly sat next to me. “Was it about what I said?”

“Yes, I was thinking about what you said,” I replied honestly.

“How do you feel? Do you think we are? Do you think it’s wrong?” Kelly said.

I shrugged my shoulders. While pulling my boxers up my legs, I said, “What did Mom say?”

Kelly chuckled softly. “Well, Mom and Donna said we were horny twenty year olds. The only difference between us and most other people our age is the fact we’re madly in love and engaged to be married.”

“I guess that’s true enough,” I said.

“What, we’re horny or madly in love?” Kelly said.

“Both, sweetie, both.”

“It isn’t a bad thing, is it?” Kelly said.

“No, I don’t think so,” I said.

“I don’t feel our relationship is based on sex. I love you because of so many more things than sex. Don’t get me wrong, sex with you is the best, but I don’t think it’s the only thing we have. In fact, sex isn’t high on the list of the reasons I love you. I love you because you are caring, understanding, and honest. You think of other people as much, if not more, than you think about yourself.

“When we make love, it is the most intimate thing we can share. When we suck and fuck, it’s fun. I love doing both. When I, or should I say we, fool around with Jenny and Rob, it’s fun. Saturday night, I was thinking of my pleasure, not Rob’s or Jenny’s. Sometimes when we fuck it’s the same. I want to get off and have an orgasm. I want to come, plain and simple. When we make love, I want to please you.

“Justin, you’re the only one I want to please. That’s not to say you don’t please me when we’re fooling around, you do. I hope I please you too.” Kelly dropped her eyes. “How do you feel?”

I put my arms around Kelly, drawing her closer to me. While stroking her hair, I kissed the top of her head. I felt her body quivering against mine. My thought went back to the morning on Drummond Island when I talked to Mom about what happened between Kelly, Jenny, Rob, and me. I tried to remember the things she said and how they made so much sense at the time.

Then I thought about the fact Mom and Dad swapped with Vince and Donna, and how happy they seemed when they were together. No one was cheating on each other. At least it was how Mom explained it the morning on Drummond Island.

It was time to do some soul searching. Holding the love of my life against me, I looked deep inside myself. It was time to get honest. Honest with Kelly as well as myself. The truth of the matter was I enjoyed every moment on Saturday night. I enjoyed watching Kelly and Jenny. I enjoyed what Jenny and I did, and I enjoyed watching Rob and Kelly. I felt no jealousy then and decided I shouldn’t feel any now. I could have stopped what happened, but I didn’t.

Kelly’s words about getting off when she was with Rob and Jenny rang true to me. The sex with Jenny was just sex. I enjoyed it, but in reality, I enjoyed getting off with her. I didn’t feel as if I’d used her, at least no more than she used me. Spending the night next to Jenny was nice, but it wasn’t because I loved her as I did Kelly.

It was time to talk to Kelly and I was having trouble coming up with the right things to say.

Taking Kelly’s chin in my hand, I tilted her head up so I could look into her eyes. Smiling down at her, I said, “Kelly, I love you with my heart and soul. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. Being with you is more important than anything I can think of.”

I kissed Kelly tenderly before going on. “Sweetie, you’re right, our relationship isn’t based on sex. Our relationship is based on love. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. Having sex with Rob and Jenny doesn’t do anything to strengthen or harm our love, but it does help our perpetual horniness.”

Kelly began to smile. She scooted around so she could look into my eyes without craning her neck.

“You too, huh?” Kelly said.

“What?”

“Perpetually horny! Some days I think I’m going to explode,” Kelly said with a grin.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is as long as we agree we can do almost anything where sex, or anything else, is concerned. We have to make sure we don’t go overboard and let the things we do affect our relationship,” I said.

Rob and Jenny came out of the bathroom. When Jenny saw Kelly and me sitting on the bed, she said, “Is everything okay?”

I nodded. Kelly said, “Justin and I were talking about what you and I talked about with Mom and Donna earlier.”

Rob and Jenny sat on the bed across from Kelly and me. They looked at each other and then at us. “Look, what happened Saturday was,” Rob began to say, but I stopped him.

“It was great. Kelly and I were telling each other how much fun we had,” I said.

Rob and Jenny nodded. Then Rob said, “It was fun, but it wasn’t worth our friendship. Jenny and I value you two as our friends and don’t want to do anything to jeopardize our friendship.”

I smiled. I felt it was one of those times where humor would lighten things. “Honey, I think Rob is trying to say you aren’t hot.”

“Wait! That’s not what I’m saying at all. Kelly is very hot!” Rob said.

I noticed Kelly and Jenny sharing a wink. “Well if Rob thinks you’re hot, I wonder why he doesn’t want to screw you,” I said to Kelly. Kelly faked a pout and shrugged her shoulders.

“I didn’t say I didn’t want to ... Okay, this isn’t funny. You’re trying to get me to say something I don’t mean,” Rob said.

“You see, sweetie, Rob does think you’re hot, and he wants to screw you,” I said.

“You didn’t seem to be doing too bad with Jenny,” Rob said.

“Jenny is hot and I love screwing her. I never said I didn’t,” I said.

By this time we were all laughing. Jenny told Rob she had a good time sleeping with me. Kelly told Rob he was a good piece of ass.

“You two girls just want us for our bodies,” I said.

“So, what’s the problem?” Jenny retorted.

The telephone rang. Kelly picked it up and said, “Hello.” We settled down so Kelly could talk.

“We’re almost ready, Mom. The four of us are just straightening a few things out,” Kelly said into the handset.

“No, everything is fine. We’re talking about the things we talked about earlier today,” Kelly said.

“Okay, I’ll ask.” Kelly turned to us and asked if we wanted to have dinner in Mom’s room. She said Vince and Dad would order room service.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “Having room service is okay with me. What do the rest of you think?”

“I don’t care either way. Hanging around here is fine,” Rob said. Jenny nodded her head.

“Okay, Mom, we’ll be there in a few minutes,” Kelly said before hanging up.

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I finished dressing. We headed up to Mom’s room for dinner. When we arrived, Mom invited us in. We said hello and then Vince handed me the room service menu. Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I made our selections, writing them on a piece of paper Vince provided. Once we completed our order, Donna called room service.

“What would you kids like to drink? We have wine, rum, vodka, whiskey, and beer,” Vince said.

Rob asked for a beer. Jenny, Kelly, and I asked for rum and cola, Vince mixed our drinks and gave Rob a can of beer. We sat down to wait for dinner to arrive.

“Did you kids get things straightened out?” Mom asked while looking at me.

I felt myself blush as I shrugged my shoulders. Knowing Kelly and Jenny had talked to Mom and Donna made me a little uneasy.

“I think so, Mom. We talked a little before we came down,” Kelly said.

“Talking is good. The more you talk, the better it is for you,” Donna said.

Chuckling, I said, “Why do I feel this is some kind of intervention?”

Mom, Donna, Dad, and Vince laughed. Smiling, Dad said, “This isn’t an intervention. We want to make sure you kids don’t make any serious mistakes. Look, we love you, all of you. We know things can be confusing at your age.”

“I think we can handle things ourselves,” I said, realizing I sounded defensive.

“We have no doubt you can handle things. All of you have demonstrated you’re mature. Dad and I are very proud of you, all of you. Rob and Jenny have become an important part of your lives. It makes them an important part of our lives too. We don’t want to tell you how to run your lives, but we do want you to know we are here to offer any help we can,” Mom said. She glanced at the four of us and then at Dad, Vince, and Donna.

Do you remember what your father used to tell you about being wise, Son?” Mom said.

Nodding, I said, “A smart man learns from his mistakes, but a wise man learns from the mistakes of other’s.”

“Yes, and it’s very good advice. When your father was alive, we used to get together with Vince and Donna.” I nodded, remembering Mom told me about it before. “I want to tell you a bit more about it.

“We told you about meeting in high school and how I ended up marrying your father and Vince married Donna. I also told you about how Sid and I didn’t see Vince and Donna for a while. After you were born, your father and I began socializing with them again. It didn’t take long for the four of us to become close again,” Mom said.

“Vince and I weren’t able to have children. I had a hysterectomy a year after we married because of a medical issue. Vince and I met a group of people who liked to party. Swinging clubs were very popular at the time and we found we enjoyed the lifestyle. After Vince and I became involved with one group, we introduced Fran and Sid to them.

“At first, Fran wouldn’t consider swinging. She told Vince and me she thought it was wrong. Sid was able to get Fran to try it. The first time it was the four of us.” Donna laughed. “Fran was so nervous I thought she would be sick.”

Mom laughed as she nodded her head. She was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. Vince went to the door, letting in the man with our dinners. He set up the table before Vince tipped him. Once the man left, we began to eat. Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna sat on the couch, balancing their plates on their laps. Kelly, Jenny, Rob, and I sat at the table. Rob offered his seat to Mom or Donna, but they said they were fine.

“Anyway, our first night was a real shocker to me. It started out as if it was any other night, but after a few drinks, things became interesting. Donna began flirting with Sid. While she teased him, Vince did the same with me,” Mom said.

I looked at Dad. He sat next to Mom smiling as she spoke. Donna and Vince traded smiles. It was weird listening to my mom telling us about her younger years, but I was curious. The thing intriguing me the most was why she felt the need to tell us.

“During the time we dated in high school, Fran and I never did any more than some heavy petting. The thought of finally having sex with her was so exciting I could barely stand it. Donna and I had been swinging for over a year, but I never felt as excited as I did with Fran. I guess it was as if a long-time dream was finally going to come true.

“When Fran and I kissed the first time, it was as if we were back in school. I felt like a teenager again. Don’t get me wrong, Donna and I had a wonderful love life and swinging provided all the ‘strange’ sex I wanted, but something affected me,” Vince said.

We finished eating in silence with the exception of comments about the food. Mom and Donna put the dirty dishes on the cart. Donna rolled it into the hallway. Vince and Dad refreshed our drinks. Once we settled in our seats, Mom picked up the story.

“The four of us ended up in bed together and something woke up deep inside me. I didn’t carry a flame for Vince, but I’d wondered what it would be like to have sex with him. Before morning, I found out. Sid and Donna screwed right next to Vince and me. It was pure lust for me. I found out what it was like to be with another man.

“I loved Sid more than anything, but the thought of having sex with someone else popped into my head from time to time. I would have never cheated on him to satisfy my curiosity. The next morning, the four of us spent several hours talking,” Mom said.

“Vince and I introduced Fran and Sid to our group a few months later. We got together with the group for several months. Fran and Sid stopped joining in the group after several parties. The four of us still got together though,” Donna said.

“Why did you stop, Mom?” I said.

Mom looked at Kelly’s dad. He smiled as he nodded his head.

“Sid and I invited Larry and Judy to one of the parties. When Larry found out what was going on, he left with Judy. I found out afterwards, he didn’t like the idea of swinging. We understood the lifestyle isn’t for everyone.

“Several weeks later, we attended another party. I noticed Judy was there, but not Larry. She made the rounds, having sex with several of the men. After seeing her, Sid and I didn’t go back. We were happy getting together with Vince and Donna on occasion,” Mom said.

I looked at Kelly. She smiled, squeezed my hand, and said, “I already know about it.”

“When Sid died, I stopped meeting with Donna and Vince for sex. I didn’t do anything for over a year. Finally, Donna talked me into letting my hair down and getting together with her and Vince. I tried it a few times, but it wasn’t the same so I quit doing it.

“Larry and I began dating after Judy left him. We seemed to click right away and things progressed quickly. Before I knew it, I was in love again,” Mom said.

“I fell in love too. One night, after making love, I asked Fran if there was anything she wanted to do sexually we weren’t doing. She told me she missed swapping with Donna and Vince. To say I was shocked is an understatement. I felt I wasn’t enough for Fran and she needed more than I could give her. The hurt Judy caused me returned.

“Fran and I talked about it for hours. She told me about the things you kids just learned. Fran also told me her love for me was more important than swinging and she would never mention it again. She didn’t, but I did. I wanted to know why she felt the way she did.

“Fran told me sex and love weren’t the same. The same things we’ve told you kids. I always thought the two were inseparable, but I soon learned I was mistaken. It took a while for me to understand what Fran tried to tell me. Finally, after a few weeks, she talked me into trying it.

“We met with Donna and Vince for a barbecue. As the day progressed, they talked me into skinny dipping. One thing led to another and we all ended up having sex.” Dad chuckled as he winked at Mom. “After the first time, I realized how right Fran was.

“The only thing bothering me about doing it was thoughts about Judy. I wondered if I had been more open maybe she wouldn’t have left me. Vince talked me into contacting my ex-wife and asking her. When I talked to Judy, I found out it wasn’t sex. She told me she never loved me and Kelly was the only reason she stayed as long as she did.

“Donna convinced me a relationship would never survive if only one of the parties was in love. I found out love is what binds two people, not sex,” Dad said. He blinked a few times, turning his head so no one could see his tear filled eyes.

Mom went to Dad. She sat on his lap, hugging him. Then, Vince took Dad’s hand in his. I watched as Mom and Vince comforted him. After a few moments, Dad looked back at us.

“Kelly and I talked about this. Now, the rest of you know about my ex wife. However, it’s not why we wanted to talk to you. We wanted to tell you about us, but we also wanted to let you know whatever you do is only wrong if you decide it is. Even though you’re getting married, you kids are still young,” Dad said.

“What they say about sowing your wild oats is real. Most people do it before they meet their mate, but others, many others, don’t. They wait until they’re in a relationship and then begin to question themselves about the things they may have missed. The next thing they know one, or both of them are having affairs. I believe the divorce rate would be less if people talked more.

“They say there are a few things that cause divorce. Money is probably one of the biggest reasons, but lack of communications is right there with it. I know I need to feel needed and desired. I know I need someone to tell me I’m beautiful, even if I’m not feeling I am. I know I never want to feel as if I’m taken for granted,” Mom said.

“What does it have to do with sex, Fran?” Jenny said, breaking her long silence.

Mom smiled and said, “Nothing. Sex is one of the many things I find pleasure in, but it isn’t the only thing. Watching Justin grow into a man gives me pleasure. So does watching his love for Kelly develop. Being with my friends and family is one of the greatest joys of my life. Sex or no sex.

“Sex is a lot like eating for me. Not in the sense I need it to survive, but it is something I enjoy. I love steak, but once in a while I like something different. The key to my personal wellbeing is balance. I’ll never give up steak for something else, but I want a taste of something different once in a while,” Mom said as she gave Dad’s thigh a firm squeeze.

“The things Fran mentioned can destroy a relationship. There are a few more. I’m not only talking about marriage, but friendships too. Spite or resentment, jealousy, and selfishness will also tear people apart. Resentments are one of the worse. To carry resentment for someone is like taking poison and then waiting for the other person to die. You’ll be far ahead to walk away if you can’t resolve whatever it is causing you the problem. Most people don’t know you feel resentment toward them.

“Jealousy is an emotion and has no place in a relationship. It will tear up a friendship or love equally. So will selfishness. When you’re in a relationship, you have to be willing to give as well as receive. No one should feel they are contributing more than the other is.

“It all boils down to communications. If you don’t talk, you don’t know. If you’re open and honest with one another, there should be no fear of hurting someone’s feelings. When someone says something, react rationally and without anger. Listen to them before voicing your opinion. Remember, nobody is right all the time. We can all learn if we’re open to other’s ideas,” Donna said.

“I have something I need to get off my chest,” Rob said as he looked down at his hands. “Justin and Kelly are my best friends and there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for either of them. Sometimes I feel guilty because of all they’re doing for Jenny and me. I don’t feel as though I’m giving as much as they are.”

Mom smiled at Rob. “Honey, Justin, and Kelly do what they do because they’re able to. I can guarantee Justin would rather be dirt poor if he could change what happen. The truth is he can’t. Nobody can. What happened was an untimely tragedy.”

I felt my throat tighten and tears fill my eyes. Kelly noticed my discomfort. She put her arm around my waist, letting me know she was there.

“Fran, if I may,” Dad said. Mom nodded. “Rob, I know how you feel. It was very hard for me to accept too. I have to tell you I spent many a sleepless night lamenting over the fact Fran is as wealthy as she is. I didn’t see how I could feel equal to her. She managed to convince me I was.”

“How?” Rob said.

Dad chuckled and said, “Fran told me she would give it all away if it would make me feel better. It was then I realized the money isn’t what makes her the person she is.”

“It’s still hard for me,” Rob said while Jenny nodded her head.

I cleared my throat. “Rob, Jenny, to me love is giving with no expectation of something in return. I know if the tables were turned, you’d do the same things Kelly and I are doing. Don’t ever believe you and Jenny aren’t giving as much as Kelly and me. You share your friendship, your knowledge, your experiences, and your love. Those are things money can’t buy.

“If it weren’t for you two, Kelly and I wouldn’t have the new things we do. Kelly has a friend who shares her passion for photography. I’m learning about fly fishing and hunting. Both of us are learning about many new things. While we may have learned about these things anyway, it’s so much better learning about them with friends.

“Mom’s right when she says I would rather not have the money, not the way I got it. The fact remains we, Kelly and I, have it. It doesn’t do anyone any good sitting in funds and banks. I hope the money isn’t the only thing we have to share,” I said.

“It’s not. Believe me when we I say Jenny and I try to understand, but it doesn’t change the way I feel sometimes,” Rob said. “I don’t want you to feel we’re taking advantage of your generosity, yours or Kelly’s.”

“Rob, you can’t take advantage of anyone. If you take advantage of someone, it’s because they allowed it to happen. If Justin and Kelly didn’t want to do the things they do, they wouldn’t do it, plain and simple. If you ask me, Justin and Kelly are offering opportunity and friendship,” Vince said. He got up and fixed us another drink.

“You have to separate the business ventures you kids are getting into from friendship. Think of Justin and Kelly as venture capitalists. A venture capitalist is a person, or a group of people, who invest in new businesses. They typically want to be involved in those businesses. They seat members on the board of directors and sometimes insist on having someone involved in the day to day operations. They do it with the idea of making money on their investment.

“One of the things venture capitalists know is they could lose their investment. It’s a gamble, but the rewards can be great. I have invested in several businesses. Most of them have been good investments, but some haven’t. I weigh the risk against the possible return and make a decision.

“One of the businesses I invested in is Donna’s and my brother-in-law’s pool company. So far the only thing I’ve gotten out of it is a discount on a swimming pool. Greg is doing well, but the company isn’t making enough money to pay me back, not yet. If it hadn’t been family, I wouldn’t have invested in the business. Sometimes family and friends are more important than money.

“Greg and Mindy, that’s Donna’s sister, fell on hard times. He used to work for a contractor who went out of business. Greg knew how to operate a backhoe and a bulldozer. He didn’t know crap about installing swimming pools. I agreed to lend him the money to start his business if he could find a partner who knew something about the swimming pool business.

“A few weeks later, Greg and his new partner came over. They told me their plan and I invested in them. When I did, I never planned to see my money again. It turns out their business is getting better. They started manufacturing fiberglass pools and found they could sell more pools than they could install. Now, the installation business is the smallest part of their operation.

“My point is even if Greg’s business goes belly up and I lose the money, he’ll still be family and a friend. I’m sure Justin and Kelly feel the same way about the things you kids are becoming involved in,” Vince said.

Kelly and I nodded. “Vince, I couldn’t have said it better myself. Thanks.”

“Justin, your father would be very proud of you,” Vince said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.