Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When Kelly and I got up the next morning, we showered, taking turns shaving one another’s genitals. Kelly took my cock in her mouth when she finished removing the stubble, sucking it for a moment. When I finished shaving her vulva, I spent a few moments kissing her smooth pussy.

Normally Kelly wouldn’t have bothered getting dressed, preferring to wear my old jersey and panties in the morning, but today, we were expecting company. Once we were dressed, we went down to the kitchen.

Rob and Jenny came into the kitchen a few moments after Kelly and I got there. We had been keeping the door to the garage unlocked, giving our friends access to the house. Jenny went to help Kelly with the coffee and breakfast while Rob and I finished packing our things in the truck. I opened the garage door and gazed outside. Rob and I commented on the lack of wind and the cloudless sky.

Paul pulled up, parking his car off to one side. He got out and so did his girlfriend Sarah.

“Hi, Justin, Rob,” Paul said as he moved toward us, extending his right hand.

“Morning,” I said, shaking his hand. Looking past Paul, I said, “Hi, Sarah.”

“Hi, guys,” Sarah said. “Kelly said she didn’t mind if I came out with Ziggy so we didn’t have to go back into town before the party. My exam was postponed.”

“No problem,” I told her.

“This is a great place, Justin. Are you and Kelly renting it?” Paul asked.

“No, it’s ours,” I replied, feeling a bit strange like I usually did when I told someone the house was Kelly’s and mine.

Paul looked at me and then at Rob. “Wow, I didn’t know.”

“Our parents helped us,” I added. “Come on in, the coffee should be ready.”

Paul and Sarah followed Rob and me into the house, stopping in the mudroom to remove their shoes when we did. I led them into the kitchen, offering them a cup of coffee.

Sarah went to the counter, saying good morning to Kelly and Jenny. Once we all had a cup of coffee, Kelly offered to show Paul and Sarah the house. Rob and I waited in the kitchen while the girls took our guests for a quick tour.

The group returned to the kitchen and Paul sat at the table with Rob and me. Sarah began helping Kelly and Jenny fix breakfast while she chattered about the house.

“Nice place,” Paul said. “How big is the yard?”

“Eighty acres. I’m bound on east and north sides by state land. A man from down state owns the property on the south side. He only comes up to hunt,” I said.

“Justin has his own trout stream on the property,” Rob said. “We plan on fishing it once he gets a little better at casting.”

The girls served scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and orange juice. We ate together, still talking about the house.

“I didn’t know you and Jenny lived here, Rob,” Paul said.

“Yeah, we moved in a couple weeks ago. Jen and I are staying up here this summer,” Rob said. “We’re going job hunting next week.”

“I was thinking about it, but I decided to go home this summer. Dad says the salmon fishing is supposed to be great this year. If you guys get a chance, you should come fishing,” Paul said.

“How about you, Sarah, are you going home too?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, for a week. Then I’m going to Wisconsin to stay at Paul’s until school starts again. I want to try salmon fishing this summer,” Sarah said. “Are you and Justin going home?”

“This is home. We’re getting married this summer. We’re having the wedding here in the backyard,” Kelly said. “If you can make it, you and Paul are invited.”

“We can talk about this later, it’s time to go fishing,” Rob said as he got up to take his plate to the sink.

“Leave your dishes, we’ll take care of them for you,” Kelly said.

Rob, Paul, and I went to the garage. Paul got his gear out of his car and put it in the back of the pickup truck. We got in the cab and headed for the stream. While moving down the road, Rob told Paul and me about the stream. It only took us a half hour to get to there.

Standing at the back of the truck, we put on our waders. Once we were ready, Rob led Paul and me to the bank of the stream.

“I’m going to head downstream a few hundred yards,” Paul said. “I’ll catch up with you two later.”

Paul left, working his way downstream. Rob helped me select a fly. I tied it on the tippet, using one of the knots Rob taught me. While Rob tied his fly on, I watched.

“Okay, let’s go. We’ll go upstream and work our way back. There are several pools we can fish,” Rob said.

As we walked, Rob pointed at the stream. He told me about things to look for, places where fish would hold. Rob pointed out sunken logs, large rocks, and indentations in the bank of the stream.

“Look, see the rock with the water flowing around it?” I nodded. “Right behind it is a fish, see it?”

I looked where Rob was pointing. After a moment, I saw the fish holding behind the rock. Using his hand to motion me down, we knelt on the bank. Rob made a cast upstream of the fish, mending the floating line as the current carried the fly toward the fish. When the small fly was above the fish, it rose to slurp the lure into its mouth. Rob took up the slack in the line, setting the hook as he stood up.

Rob waded into the water as he fought the fish. After a few moments, he scooped it into his net. “This is a nice little brown,” Rob said, using a pair of hemostats to remove the hook. “It’s about eight inches and legal. We’ll take this one for lunch.”

I looked at the fish, noting its coloring. Rob removed it from his net, placing the fish in his creel. We started walking again, looking for another target. Rob spotted another fish, pointing it out to me. He told me where to cast and guided me as the fly moved toward the fish. When the fish rose, I tried to set the hook, but did it too soon.

“It takes practice and patients, buddy. You have to wait until the fly is in the fish’s mouth before setting the hook. You pulled the fly away from the fish.”

Nodding, we continued on our way. Rob saw another fish and told me to cast to it. I watched the fly, waiting for the fish to take it before pulling back on my rod. When Rob told me to, I set the hook.

The feeling of the fish fighting against the flexible fly rod was exciting. I waded into the stream, being careful not to pull against the fish too hard. Rob kept giving me pointers and finally netted the fish for me.

“This is a nice rainbow, Justin. Congratulations on your first trout,” Rob said as he passed me the fish.

I stared at the fish for a moment, feeling very proud of what I’d done. The rush of landing the trout made me realize why Rob, and others, got so excited about fishing, fly fishing in particular. Being careful not to drop the fish, I put it in my creel.

“We’re very lucky to have such clear water. It’s usually clouded up, even muddy, this time or year. When you can’t sight fish like we’re doing today, you can still fish the same holds.” Rob pointed at the water. “See how the surface of the water changes when it goes over the rocks? You have to learn to see those things so you can fish when you can’t see what’s below the surface.”

I listened, committing what Rob told me to memory. I paid careful attention to every word, asking a question when I didn’t understand or see what he was referring to. We moved further upstream, stopping every so often so Rob could point out something else.

“Okay, let’s start working our way downstream. We’ll take turns making casts while we do.”

“I didn’t see any fish, are you sure there are some?” I asked.

Rob chuckled. “Yes, I’m sure, I’ve seen several. We passed them up so we could fish them on the way back. Now, watch and learn.”

I followed Rob into the stream, watching how he tested his footing before making a move. He cautioned me about the slippery rocks while he moved to the center of the stream. We began wading downstream, making casts. Even though there weren’t any fish where he had me cast, he made a point of telling me how do work the fly in the current.

“Over there,” Rob pointed at a small eddy. “See if there’s a fish on the outside of the eddy. Make sure your line doesn’t get ahead of the fly. You may have to make a mend or two.”

I made a cast, dropping the fly very close to where Rob told me. I made a mend, getting my fly line in place before the fly drifted though the swirling water. As Rob predicted, a fish came up to take my fly. The fish headed downstream and I let the drag slow it. Rob told me to move downstream, following the fish. Once the fish tired, I scooped it into my net.

“Nice brown. This one is more like it, it’s about ten inches,” Rob said.

“Wow, the fish fought a lot harder than the first one.”

“The bigger they are, the harder they fight. Let’s keep it and move on.”

By the time we got back to the place we started, I had three fish and Rob had five. Paul was waiting for us, holding up four fingers when he saw Rob and me. Once we were all together, we looked into each other’s creels.

“This is a great stream, Rob. How did you find it?” Paul asked.

“I’ve been fishing the streams within an hour of school. I found this one last year,” Rob said.

“It’s been a while for me, but I remember what I like about fly fishing now. You can’t beat watching a fish rise,” Paul said with a big smile.

“That’s for sure! It was great,” I said, letting my excitement show. “This is the best.”

“Wait until you go out by yourself. There’s something about being alone on a nice trout stream. I’m surprised we didn’t see any deer, I usually do,” Rob said.

“I saw one,” Paul said. “I was paying more attention to the fishing than I was the woods around me.”

Paul, Rob, and I went to the truck. Once we had our rods put away, we removed our waders. On the way home, we relived each fish we caught as well as the ones we missed. Rob made a comment about my casting, telling me how well I did for my first time on a stream.

When we got back to the house, Kelly and Jenny got their cameras so they could take pictures of our catch. The girls got all giddy while they listened to us talk about our short trip. After Kelly and Jenny took all the pictures they wanted, Rob, Paul and I cleaned the fish.

Rob fried a few of the trout for lunch. Kelly served some of the potato salad she and Jenny made for the party, saying we would have plenty. During lunch, we rehashed the trip for the girls. Kelly grinned at my enthusiasm, winking at me several times. Once the talk about fishing died down, Kelly, Jenny and Sarah brought us up to speed on what they did.

After lunch, Rob, Paul, and I went to the store with a list the girls gave us. We bought bags of ice for the keg of beer as well as the items on the list. When we returned, Rob put the keg of beer in a large tub and packed it in ice. The keg was in the basement near the tables where the girls planned to put the food. Paul suggested we use a cooler for the soda and other beverages. I went to the garage to get a cooler and brought it to the basement.

“We can put the ice in it later,” Rob said. “Do you have room for the extra bags in your freezer?”

I took Rob to the furnace room, showing him the large freezer we bought with the house. Kelly had a few things in it, but not much. Laughing, Rob and Paul put the bags of ice in the mostly empty freezer.

“We’ll have to fill this with fish and venison,” Rob said. “A freezer is more economical to run when it’s full.”

“I’m going to see if Kelly and the girls need anything,” I said.

The three of us went upstairs to check with Kelly, Jenny, and Sarah. They were at the counter, making the meat sauce for the pasta. I asked if they needed help, but they said they had everything under control.

Rob, Paul, and I sat in the kitchen, watching the girls. When they finished what they were doing, they joined us at the table.

“Where should Ziggy and I put our stuff?” Sarah asked.

“Pick one of the guest rooms and put it in there,” Kelly said. “I’m not sure how the sleeping arrangements are going to work out. First come, first serve I guess.”

“Thanks. Ziggy, will you get our bags out of the car?” Sarah said.

Paul went to get their things. When he returned, Sarah went upstairs with him. They came back a few moments later, both with smiles on their faces.

“We picked the big room,” Sarah said. “I guess we can share it if someone wants to sleep on the floor.”

“I don’t think it’ll be necessary, we have a lot of room in the great room and the basement,” I said as I glanced at the clock on the wall of the breakfast nook. “I guess I should get cleaned up, our guests should start arriving soon.”

“We still have a couple of hours. No one gets to a party on time,” Rob offered.

Kelly, Jenny, and Sarah began talking about what they planned to wear for the party. Kelly said she was going to wear one of her long skirts. Sarah said she had brought a mini skirt as well as jeans. When Jenny said she was going to wear a skirt, Sarah said she would too.

“Well, Justin, what are you going to wear tonight?” Rob said, trying hard not to chuckle. “I was thinking about my olive drab slacks and a burgundy shirt.”

Paul, Rob, and I began laughing out loud. Jenny smacked Rob, calling him a jerk. The three of us continued to talk about what outfits we planned to wear. The girls began laughing and putting their two cents in.

An hour before our guests were to start arriving, Kelly, and I went upstairs to get ready. Rob and Jenny offered to wait until we finished in case someone got there early. Paul and Sarah went up with Kelly and me, going into the guest room when they reached the door.

“You guys have been working hard,” I told Kelly. “Are you sure there isn’t anything you need me to do?”

“No, but thanks for asking. Jenny and I have everything taken care of. Sarah helped too.”

As we undressed, Kelly and I talked about our day. I told her how much I liked fishing and she told me she and the girls had fun together. We went to the bathroom, getting into the shower together. Once we were wet, I shampooed Kelly’s hair while we talked.

“Sarah thinks you’re a hottie,” Kelly said.

“Yeah right.”

Kelly turned around. She reached down, taking my cock in her hand. I worked the shampoo into her blond hair while she slowly stroked me.

“Baby, you’re a handsome sexy guy. A lot of girls think you’re hot.” Kelly grinned as she squeezed my erection. “I’m going to have to keep my eye on you.”

“You have nothing to worry about. I’m not interested in anyone except you. Turn around so I can rinse your hair.”

Kelly released my cock. She turned around, standing under the spray so I could rinse the shampoo from her hair.

“Jenny thinks you’re sexy too,” Kelly said. “I told her to keep her hands to herself.”

Chuckling I said, “How about the night in the hot tub, you didn’t seem to mind then.”

“That’s different. We were playing a joke on you.”

“I know, I’m teasing you. Honey, I love you and don’t need or want anyone else.”

Kelly turned around, stretched up, and kissed me. “Good.”

Kelly and I washed one another, playing while we did. She knelt on the shower floor, taking my cock in her mouth for a few moments. I sat her on the bench, knelt between her legs, and licked her pussy while fingering her. Neither of us became too excited, but I was on the edge. While it would have been nice to finish each other off, we decided to wait until later.

“I’m glad we have some time off, there is so much I want to do outside,” Kelly said. “Jenny and I walked around the yard today. There are a lot of flower gardens to tend to. We already have some plants coming up, I think they’re tulips. That’s what Jenny said.”

“Cool, do you think you’re going to like gardening?”

“I don’t know, but I intend to find out. Jenny says we have roses too. I’m going to ask Mom when she gets here next week,” Kelly said.

Kelly began drying and styling her hair while I dressed. I told her I was going downstairs so Rob and Jenny could get ready. After giving Kelly a kiss, I left her in our room to finish getting dressed.

Rob and Jenny went to their apartment when I got to the kitchen. I took a soda from the refrigerator, sitting at the table to drink it. I gazed out the window at the backyard, noticing how the trees were beginning to bud. The trees in the backyard would provide shade in the summer. It was surprising how much different the yard looked now the snow was gone.

I was daydreaming about the way the yard would look with the flowerbeds in full bloom. Kelly came up behind me and put her arms around my neck. She kissed the top of my head and said, “I love you, Justin.”

“I love you too, sweetie. I was thinking about how nice the yard is going to look after you plant the flowers.” I turned my head and we kissed again.

“How do you like my outfit?” Kelly said as she backed away and slowly turned around.

I gazed at her long skirt and tight sweater. Kelly smiled as she tugged at the ankle length skirt. “Well, do you like it?” Kelly asked again.

“You look great!” I reached for her hand and pulled her to my lap. Putting my hand under her skirt I said, “What’s under here?” I ran my fingertips over her mons and felt the silky material of her panties.

Kelly pulled her skirt up to show me the white lace bikini panties she wore under it. I moved my hand to her breast and she said, “It matches, want to see?”

I heard Paul and Sarah coming down the stairs. Kelly huffed as I jerked my hand away from her breast. She kissed my cheek and stood up.

“Did you find everything you needed?” Kelly asked Sarah.

“Yes thanks. I love the size of the shower.” Sarah smiled and said, “It’s big enough for two.”

Rob and Jenny came into the kitchen. Rob sat at the table with Paul and me. The girls went to the counter to finish a few things for our guests. Kelly, Jenny, and Sarah finished what they were doing. They took sodas from the refrigerator and joined us at the table.

“How did you and Justin meet?” Sarah asked Kelly.

Kelly chuckled and told our friends about our families and the adventure in the Adirondack Mountains. I jumped in once in a while too. Kelly finished telling our story and smiled.

“Your story is amazing!” Sarah said.

“I think so,” Kelly said with a grin. “Justin was such a perfect gentleman. He spent most of the time blushing.”

We laughed at what Kelly said. She put her hand on my arm and smiled at me. “Justin was my savior. He made me feel so safe.”

“I think he made you feel something else too,” Jenny said as she winked at Kelly.

“You’re damn right he did. He made me so horny I thought I was going to go crazy,” Kelly said.

“I think it went both ways,” I said.

“Our parents, Justin’s mom and my dad, are going to be married too. We’re going to have a double ceremony,” Kelly said.

The doorbell rang. Justin got up to answer the door. He greeted Tammy and the guy with her. Another car pulled up and Alex climbed out. Laura also got out of Alex’s car. All four of them carried backpacks.

“Hi, guys, how are you doing?” I said as they came into the house.

“Great, Justin. Thanks for inviting us,” Alex said as we shook hands.

“Justin, this is Hank,” Tammy said.

I led the group to the kitchen. Everyone said hello to one another. Kelly showed them where to hang their jackets in the mudroom.

We stayed in the kitchen and chatted amongst ourselves. Everyone knew each other, but seldom gathered in a social setting. Once again the doorbell announced other guests arriving. I excused myself to answer the door.

Ted Lawrence, a forestry major I knew from several of my classes, came in followed by three other people. I shook Ted’s hand and stepped back so they could enter the foyer.

“Justin, I’d like you to meet Rusty, Cora, and Gail. Guys, this is Justin, our host,” Ted said.

I shook hands with Rusty. Gail extended her hand and I shook hers too. “I’m pleased to meet you, Justin. Thanks for inviting us,” Gail said.

Ted asked if he could bring a few friends when I gave him his invitation. He assured me his friends were okay and wouldn’t cause a problem after I voiced my concern about having strangers at my house.

“You’re welcome, Gail. Have a good time. Did Ted explain our rules about drinking and driving?” I said.

“Yes he did. We have our things in the car,” Gail told me.

I led the four newest guests into the kitchen. We all went through the introduction ritual again. Kelly offered to show the newcomers the house before we went to the basement. I smiled and nudged Rob when Jenny went with Kelly and the others.

“Jen loves living here. I hope you don’t mind the fact she makes herself at home. I hope you don’t mind I feel the same way,” Rob said.

“No, I don’t mind at all. I’m happy you two feel comfortable here,” I said with a smile.

The group came back to the kitchen after touring the house and apartment above the garage. They told me how much they liked the house. We decided head to the basement to have a drink and start the party. Kelly and Jenny mentioned they invited a few other people, but said they wouldn’t be coming.

“The other kids we asked didn’t like the rules. They wanted to be able to hit a few other parties so they decided not to come,” Jenny said.

“It doesn’t matter to Justin and me, does it, honey?” Kelly said.

I nodded in agreement.

We went downstairs. Rob and I showed the people who hadn’t been to the house around. Rob began drawing cups of beer from the keg and handing them to those who wanted one. He offered the girls wine coolers. Gail asked for a beer, but the other girls decided to have wine coolers.

The girls gathered together and began to talk about school. Rob and I took the guys outside to show them the deck and sunroom. Standing on the deck and looking toward the trees, I noticed how close Rusty and Ted stood together. We milled around outside enjoying the fresh air. Paul and Rob began telling the others about our morning fishing trip.

It didn’t take long for us to start talking about school and our majors. Ted told us Rusty was studying to be a teacher. Hank said he was in the engineering program and planned to do something in the robotic industry.

We went in to refresh our drinks. Rob filled our red plastic cups with cold beer and then asked if the girls wanted anything. While we were outside, Kelly and Jenny put out trays of munchies.

I stood against the wall and gazed at the people in the basement. The girls talked as if they had known each other for years. Rob and Paul talked about fishing and hunting. Ted came over to where I stood and leaned against the wall next to me.

“Are you going with Gail or Cora?” I asked Ted.

Ted looked at me, smiled, and shook his head. He pointed to Rusty and said, “Rusty and I are partners. So are Gail and Cora.”

I nodded. Ted’s statement caught me off guard, but didn’t bother me. I didn’t know any same-sex couples.

“We don’t have many friends outside of the gay community. There’s another party going on tonight, but we decided we wanted to get away from the group for a change. I hope the fact we’re gay doesn’t make us unwelcome,” Ted said.

“Of course not. You and your friends are more than welcome here,” I said.

Ted nodded and said, “Thanks, I wanted you to know about us. If it were a problem, I wanted to be able to leave before having too much to drink.” Ted smiled and walked over to Rusty.

I looked over to where the girls were sitting. Cora and Gail sat next to each other on a couch. Watching them, I began to notice the causal touches and shared smiles between the two girls. I also noticed how they dressed and carried themselves.

Gail dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt while Cora wore a skirt and tank top. Gail was a fairly large girl compared to Cora’s petite build. The longer I watched the more I was convinced Gail was the dominate partner between the two of them.

Jenny got up to turn up the stereo. She sorted through the stack of CDs and picked one she liked. The fast rock and roll stopped and a slow song began to play. Jenny moved across the room to Rob. She kissed his cheek and then they began to dance. Taking my queue from Jenny, I asked Kelly to dance with me.

A few moments later, everyone was up and dancing. I glanced around and smiled when I saw Ted and Rusty dancing too.

“Did you know about Gail and Cora?” I whispered into Kelly’s ear.

“Yes, but I didn’t know about Ted and Rusty. It doesn’t bother you, does it?” Kelly whispered back.

“No, it doesn’t bother me at all. It’s a bit different, that’s all. I didn’t know I knew anyone who’s gay,” I replied.

“Jenny told me Gail and Cora are a couple. She said they’re nice. After talking with them, I agree, they are nice.” Kelly giggled and said, “They asked if we were going to use the hot tub tonight.”

“What did you tell them?”

“I said it was okay with me. Is it okay?” Kelly said.

“Why not? I don’t consider myself homophobic,” I said.

Kelly smiled and snuggled closer. We danced together and I relished the feeling of her against me. Over the next two hours, we all danced, talked, and drank. I watched to make sure no one was over doing it.

A couple hours later, Jenny and Kelly started to get the food out. Sarah and the other girls helped. We sat around the ping-pong table and enjoyed the food. The conversation was about each of our plans for the summer.

Ted told us he and Rusty planned to go home to Illinois for the summer. Rusty said they had summer jobs in one of Chicago’s finer restaurants. Gail would go home to Lansing and Cora was going with her. We learned Ted and Rusty lived in the same suburb and had been together since their senior year of high school.

“When did you and Laura start dating, Alex?” Kelly said.

“We got together about a month ago, Kelly. Alex and I started going out after we came out here to take pictures. It turns out we both have similar goals and we enjoy the same things,” Laura said.

“What are you guys doing for the summer?” I asked Laura.

“Alex and I are going to travel in the Southwest. We want to go to some of the places where Ansel Adams took his photographs,” Laura replied. “We bought a four by five view camera. We wanted an eight by ten, but it is too large and expensive for now.”

“I like Adams’ work. He made his black and white photos come alive,” Tammy said.

“How will you handle processing the film? I would think you’d want to do it yourselves,” Jenny said.

“We do. Laura and I are taking my dad’s motor home. We will be able to develop the film using a changing bag and then make contact prints. When we return, we’ll enlarge the pictures we want. If we shoot color, we’ll have to find a lab,” Alex said.

“The trip sounds like it will be fun,” Hank said. “How can you guys afford it?”

“My family is paying for the trip. My dad’s company is actually paying for the trip. In turn, Laura and I have to shoot the pictures for his next catalog. Dad’s company makes and sells robotic machines,” Alex said.

We finished eating, but remained at the table. I found the things everyone planned to do for the summer and in life interesting.

Kelly got up to clear the table. Ted and Rusty told her they would take care of the cleanup. Kelly thanked Ted, telling him she would do it. The rest of the guys joined Ted and Rusty in the cleanup. We took the dishes upstairs, rinsed them, and placed them in the dishwasher.

After taking care of the dishes, we went back downstairs. Jenny was giving the other girls fresh drinks and Kelly helped her. Rob started drawing beers for the guys.

“I’m going to go get our duffle bags before it’s too late. Where should I put them, Justin,” Ted said.

“You can leave them in the great room for now. We’ll figure out where everyone is sleeping later,” I said.

We drank, talked, and danced for a couple hours. I noticed Hank and Tammy preferred to sit on a couch and make out rather than dance. Kelly and I stopped dancing to get drinks. Jenny came over to us and asked Kelly if she could dance with me. Kelly agreed as long as she could dance with Rob too.

“I’m having a blast,” Jenny said as we moved to the slow music. She chuckled and added, “I think I’m getting a little blasted too.”

I was also feeling the effect of the drinking. It was one of the few times I consumed enough alcohol to make me feel the way I did. I decided to take it easy so I could sober up a bit.

After dancing with Jenny, I watched Kelly and Rob for a few minutes. They laughed as they moved around to the beat of the music. I also noticed they weren’t dancing any closer than any two friends would. Glancing at Paul and Sarah I chuckled. They pressed together as tightly as they could and held each other’s asses. I could see they were grinding their pelvises together as they danced.

“Let’s see if anyone wants to use the hot tub,” Kelly said and then she kissed my cheek.

“Okay, I’ll go fire it up. Did you have a good time dancing with Rob?” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.