Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I met Rob in the commons on Monday. He already heard about the spring break party from Jenny. Rob said they would be there and asked if there was anything he should bring. I told him I would let him know and I needed help with the grill. Rob agreed to come to the house the next night to help get the grill out of the barn.

Kelly and Jenny came in a few minutes later. Jenny was bubbling, thanking me for inviting her and Rob to spend the week at the house. I told her it was Kelly’s idea and she told me she already thanked her.

We hung around until it was time for our next class. The next afternoon, Rob and Jenny came over and brought a large pizza for our dinner. Rob and I cleared the snow from the deck. We got the grill out of the barn and muscled it through the deep snow so we could put in place.

“This thing weighs a ton,” Rob said as we put the grill on the deck. “Have you ever thought about getting a smaller grill?”

“It came with the house. I don’t know why the owner put it in the barn. He could have put a cover over it. It’s what I plan to do next year.”

Rob and I went back into the house. We sat at the kitchen table with the girls. While eating pizza and drinking soda, Kelly and Jenny talked about the upcoming party. Jenny had a few good ideas about places we could go, saying they wouldn’t cost a fortune. She said it might get boring if we hung around the house all the time.

“You’re right, it might get boring,” I said. “How about heading to the locks? I think the ships might be moving through by then. There’s a couple of museums there we can go through too.”

“We could go somewhere we could do some fishing,” Rob said.

“Is fishing all you think about, Rob?” Jenny said.

“No, but I can’t do the other thing in front of a bunch of people, now can I?” Rob replied and then he chuckled.

Looking at Kelly, Jenny said, “Men, can’t live with them and you can’t kill them.”

Kelly laughed and said, “Who wants to kill them?”

“I do, sometimes,” Jenny said. “All they think about is fishing and sex!”

“I know, but what are you going to do. I haven’t figured out a way to make Justin stop thinking about fishing yet.”

We all laughed at what Kelly said. Jenny shook her head and then she said, “I think you’re as horny as the guys are, Kelly.”

“Maybe hornier. Is there anything wrong with it?” Kelly asked.

“I don’t think so, in fact, I rather like the fact she is,” I said.

“Don’t let Jenny fool you, she likes it as much as I do, maybe more,” Rob said.

“Of course I do!”

Kelly and Jenny decided they would go shopping the day before Kelly’s and my friends arrived from downstate. Kelly asked if Rob and I would help with the shopping. We told them we would give them a hand.

Jenny and Kelly began talking about the food they were going to make for everyone. Rob and I listened for a few minutes before deciding to go out to the great room.

“We appreciate all the help, Rob,” I said.

“When Kelly asked Jenny if we wanted to come, she went nuts. She hasn’t talked about anything else since. I was told we were coming, but I wouldn’t have missed it. Jen has jumped in and offered to do anything she can for you and Kelly. You can count on me too.”

“I’m glad you guys feel the way you do.”

“Jen is having a ball. She’s never been involved in planning anything like this before. Sometimes I feel she thinks it’s her shindig, not yours and Kelly’s.” Rob sat on one of the couches and I sat across from him.

“Listen, I don’t know if you plan to have beer or anything else to drink, but if you do, I’ll buy it for you. I know it’s illegal, but it’s not like it doesn’t go on around campus. I think the cops are more concerned with drunk driving or drunk and disorderly than anything else. I know of frat parties the cops busted and no one got in trouble as long as there were no complaints or kids acting like assholes,” Rob said.

“Thanks, I haven’t thought too much about it. I don’t want this thing to turn into a drinking fest. Having a few drinks is one thing, having a bunch of drunks in the house is something else, something I don’t want to deal with.”

“I agree. Why don’t we do this? We make a rule there’s no drinking until after dinner or something so everyone will have eaten before it gets started. I’ll help you keep a lid on things. I will also limit my drinking. I can drink beer instead of whiskey.”

“That’s a good idea. Like I said, I want to have a good time, but I don’t want it to be a drinking party. I think we can have fun without being loaded all the time.”

“Who’s getting loaded?” Kelly asked as she and Jenny came out to sit with Rob and me.

“No one, we’re talking about the party. Rob suggested we don’t allow any drinking until after dinner. I think it’s a good idea,” I said.

“It’s a great idea,” Kelly said.

Jenny looked at Rob, raising her eyebrows. “Does it mean you too, Robert?”

“Yes, it means me too. I can have a good time without getting drunk you know,” Rob said.

“I hope so. Why don’t we get some wine coolers and things? It will still make you drunk if you drink too much, but they aren’t as strong as mixed drinks. If we only buy enough for one night, chances are no one will overdo it,” Jenny said.

“That’s true. The store isn’t too far away. We can shop during the day for the night. If someone has a problem with it, well, the bridge goes both ways, they can leave,” Kelly said.

“I don’t think it will be a problem if we lay out the ground rules. I know Keith isn’t a big drinker, at least he never used to be,” I said.

“Amber has been drunk before, but only once I know of. I agree with Justin, I don’t think we’re going to have a problem,” Kelly said.

The four of us talked for another hour. Kelly mentioned getting a bed or something for the craft room and Rob quickly volunteered to help. Jenny told Kelly she would help get the room ready if it needed it.

While we talked, I realized Jenny and Rob were becoming more than good friends. They were willing to pitch in and help even though it was Kelly’s and my party. It was great, knowing Kelly and I had friends.

“When are your friends going to get here?” Rob asked.

“Amber sent me an email. She said they were going to get here on Friday afternoon. I guess they’re leaving early in the morning,” Kelly said. “Why don’t you guys plan on coming out on Thursday?”

“Okay, it will give us a chance to take care of any last minute things we didn’t get finished,” Jenny said. “You guys have no idea how much I’m looking forward to this.”

“Kelly and I are looking forward to it too. We’re very excited, aren’t we, baby?” I said.

“I am,” Kelly said. “Justin and I appreciate the help. This is turning out to be a lot of fun for us.”

Rob and Jenny left at ten. Kelly and I went to bed, making love before we fell asleep. The next few days were busy with school. Kelly and I went to the furniture store to get something for the craft room. We found a queen size bed, deciding it would be better than a sleeper sofa or a futon. Kelly suggested we get a king size bed for the large guest room and move the queen bed into the craft room. The store offered free delivery so we arranged to have the bed and dresser we selected delivered the next evening.

Jenny and Rob came out to help set up the bedroom. The girls vacuumed the floors before the furniture arrived. The men helped move the furniture from the large guest room and set up the new bed. Once everything was in place, Kelly and Jenny lined the drawers and made the bed.

Both Rob and Jenny brought their homework. We all studied after eating the spaghetti dinner Jenny and Kelly prepared. I built a fire in the fireplace so we could enjoy it while we studied. We stayed up until after eleven. Rob and Jenny said they had to get back to their dorms, so we called it a night.

While Kelly and I walked Rob and Jenny out to their car, Kelly said, “You guys should keep a few changes of clothes here so you can stay when it gets late like this.”

“You wouldn’t mind?” Jenny said.

“Hell no! Besides, what about when it snows, you wouldn’t have to drive home in it,” I said. “If you want to, pick up spare toiletries and keep them in the guest bath.”

“I think we will as long as you’re sure you don’t mind,” Jenny said. “Thanks.”

“Yeah, thanks a lot,” Rob said, shaking my hand like we always did when we met or said goodbye.

Kelly and I went back into the house once they were gone. We shut off the lights, closed the fireplace doors, and then went to bed.

The next day, I got an idea. On the way home from school, Kelly and I stopped at the mall to buy a ping-pong table. Kelly agreed having the table in the basement was a good idea. We also bought a few board games as well as several decks of cards.

Kelly and I managed to get the new ping-pong table into the basement. Working out every other day made Kelly much stronger, not to mention trimming her tummy and thighs. When she complained she wasn’t losing as much weight as she thought she would, I reminded Kelly muscle weighted more than fat.

Once the table was set up, we played a few games. Neither of us was very good at it, but we had fun for the hour we played. Kelly realized we didn’t have any card tables in the basement so we made another trip to town. We found card tables at the discount store and bought two of them. There were plenty of chairs in the recreation room so we didn’t need to buy any more.

Before we knew it, it was the Thursday before Kelly’s and my friends were supposed to arrive. Kelly talked to Amber in the morning, confirming they were still planning to come. We were out of school for spring break, and didn’t have to return for two weeks.

Rob and Jenny came over at noon. I helped Rob carry their suitcases to the largest guest room. Jenny and Kelly put their things away while Rob and I made a run to the store. We picked up wine coolers, a couple cases of beer, and several cases of soda. We also bought three cases of bottled water.

Before we left, we bought an abundance of snack food. Rob and I put the drinks in the refrigerator in the bar. What wouldn’t fit, we stored in the garage, concealing it in one of the tool cabinets. While we were in the garage, I showed him the fly tying bench Hank had left for me.

“He was serious, wasn’t he?” Rob said. “This bench has everything except a vice and materials. It has pegs for the thread, drawers galore and great lighting. Man, you have to try it.”

“Maybe I will as long as you don’t mind teaching me,” I said.

“Heck no! I’d love to, like I told you before. I’ve been fishing alone up here most of the time. It’s a lot more fun when you have someone to go with. I think Alex will go with us too.”

“Sounds good, we might even be able to take a weekend trip or two.”

“Plan on it. Does Kelly like to camp? Jenny and I do.”

“She hasn’t camped, but I think she would be up for it. Kelly is pretty cool about trying new things.”

“Kelly seems like the kind of girl who would camp. She doesn’t seem like one of those whiney chicks.”

“Not at all, she’s a real trooper. You should have seen the way she handled it when we were stranded in the mountains. She didn’t complain once.”

Kelly and Jenny fixed a nice dinner for us. Rob and I cleaned up the kitchen while the girls flitted around the house, doing some last minute dusting. When there was nothing left to do, we all relaxed. Kelly and Jenny decided they were going to use the hot tub. They went upstairs, retuning wearing their robes. Before they went to the basement, Kelly told me she wanted to get more robes for our guests.

The two girls went to the basement, asking Rob and I if we were going to join them. Rob told Jenny he would be down in a few minutes. Rob and I talked about some of the things we planned for the week. We decided we would go down to join the girls, so we went up to our rooms to get our suits.

When we walked into the sunroom, we saw Kelly and Jenny in the tub, both of them drinking a wine cooler. Rob and I got a beer before taking off our robes and getting in the tub. It took a few moments before I realized Kelly and Jenny were topless.

The only way I could tell the two girls were topless was because I didn’t see the straps of their suits. They were low enough in the water to keep their breasts hidden from view.

When Rob noticed, he chuckled and then said, “I guess you finally got to sit in the hot tub in the nude, didn’t you?”

Standing up to show Rob the bottom of her bikini, Jenny said, “I’m not naked. I’m topless, like you.”

Laughing, Jenny sat back down. She smiled at Rob and then told him, “I didn’t know if I’d get a chance to do this when the rest of the group gets here. When I asked if Kelly minded, she took her top off so I did too.”

“It doesn’t bother me. Does it bother you, Justin?” Rob said.

“Nope, not at all. In fact, I’m surprised Kelly isn’t completely naked,” I said.

Kelly grinned, leaned over and kissed my cheek. Kelly took a sip of her wine cooler, offering it to me to try. I took a drink from the bottle and shook my head. “Too sweet for me.”

I went to hand the bottle back to Kelly, but her hands were underwater. When she brought them up, she was holding the bottoms of her suit. Kelly didn’t say anything, but she did toss the suit on the edge of the tub for anyone to see. Jenny laughed and before I knew it, her suit was on the edge of the tub too.

“Well, I guess this changes things, doesn’t it?” I said. “As long as no one cares, I’m going to get comfortable too.”

Instead of working my suit off underwater, I stood up, pulling the suit down to my knees. Lifting one leg at a time, I removed the suit. I sat back down next to Kelly and she chuckled.

All eyes were on Rob. He shook his head, stood up, and shucked his suit too. Before he sat down again, he laughed. Turning to Jenny, he wiggled his hips. “Want some, baby?”

I thought Jenny would be mad at Rob, but she laughed, leaned forward, and kissed his flaccid cock. “Later, honey, now sit down.”

Rob sat next to her, putting his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close so he could kiss her forehead.

“Okay you two, no sex in the hot tub,” Kelly said.

“Awe, why not?” Jenny said. “I was planning on bending over the edge of the tub and letting Rob do me!”

“Suit yourself,” I said, laughing along with the rest of the group.

Kelly settled down a little. “Have you ever done it? Have sex when someone else was there, I mean?”

Rob and Jenny looked at each other. Grinning, Jenny said, “Yeah, a few times. The first time was when my roommate walked in on us last year. The other times were at parties. At one of the parties, there were about five couples doing it in the same room.”

“Wasn’t it embarrassing?” Kelly asked.

“At first, but we got used to it. It can be a real turn on. It isn’t for everyone, but we like it once in a while. I think everyone has a little exhibitionist in them, whether they want to admit it or not. It’s kind of like being naked in the tub, but another level. We’re all naked now, how much more risqué is it playing hide the sausage?” Rob said.

Jenny moved onto Rob’s lap. Leaning back, she smiled at Kelly and me. “I could have his pecker in me right now and you wouldn’t know it, would you? We could sit across from one another and both of us could be fucking. It’s no big deal, it’s like going to the bathroom, everyone does it, but no one talks about it.”

Jenny got off Rob’s lap. She took a drink of her wine cooler, placing the bottle on the edge of the tub. “I didn’t mean to shock you when I kissed Rob’s pecker, but to me it’s not much different than kissing his lips. A kiss is a kiss.”

“You can’t kiss his cock in public, not like you can kiss his lips,” Kelly said.

“No, of course not, but in a group of people who are all into it, I can. As I said, it’s not for everyone. It isn’t something we do all the time, or care to. We have to be in the right mood, with the right people, and in the right place,” Jenny said.

“How do you know we’re the right people?” I asked.

“We don’t, are you?” Rob said. “Look, Jen and I don’t want you to do or have you see anything you don’t want to. If you were ever up for it, we probably would be too. It isn’t swinging, and as far as we’re concerned, it isn’t wrong or weird.”

Kelly shifted nervously next to me. After a moment, she took a big drink from her cooler. I didn’t know about Kelly, but my mind was going a million miles an hour. What Jenny and Rob were talking about was something I never thought about, but I did watch two people having sex on the computer. The only real difference was the fact Rob and Jenny were here in person. I wondered if it would have the same effect the videos did.

We spent quite a while in the tub. Rob got out, grabbing us another drink. While he was walking around outside the tub, I noticed Kelly glancing at him. When it was time to get out of the tub, we all dried off, putting on our robes. We sat in the chairs, finishing our drinks.

“I hope Jen and I didn’t shock you too much tonight. If we did, we’re sorry. I don’t know why, but I find very easy to talk to you two. The only other people who know about what we do have been there,” Rob said.

“I guess it’s easier to talk about when you’re sitting in the nude,” Kelly said.

Jenny laughed. “Yeah, it sure is.”

When we finally went to bed, Kelly and I enjoyed some very physical sex. I wasn’t sure about Kelly, but what I learned about Jenny and Rob’s sexual activities was a turn on for me.

After we were finished, while we held each other close, Kelly and I began to talk.

“You were thinking about it too, weren’t you, baby,” Kelly said as she nuzzled her nose into my neck.

“Yeah, I was.”

“It made me hot. I was fantasying about Rob and Jenny watching us.” Kelly wiggled against me, trying to get closer.

“So was I. I wish we would have talked about it while we were fucking, I’ll bet it would have been even more intense than it was,” I said.

“Honey, you do know we’re going to do it someday, don’t you?” Kelly asked, kissing me.

“I think you’re right. I don’t know if it will be something I like, but I’m curious enough to try. I also think it will be Rob and Jenny.”

“Who else would we do it with?”

Chuckling, I said, “I don’t know.”

Kelly and I spooned. She formed her body to my back, reaching over me so she could hold my cock. I pushed against her, feeling her firm breasts in my back. Kelly’s hand fondled my member, causing it to get semi rigid. Her touch was light, almost too light. I felt her hand relax as her breathing changed.

I began thinking about what transpired during night. Kelly and I seemingly agreed to take our sexual activity to yet another level. We already talked about BDSM, going as far as to choose the words we’d use to slow or stop the activity should we engage in it. Now we were thinking about having sex while there were other people with us, and watching someone have sex. I began to feel we were pushing the envelope and going too far, too fast.

Deciding things may be clearer, or at least different, in the light of day, I tried to stop thinking about it so I could get some sleep. Rolling onto my back, I felt Kelly shift. For a moment I thought about waking her so we could make love, but decided it would better if I went to sleep.

It seemed like I had just fallen asleep when I felt Kelly nudging my side. She whispered my name, telling me to wake up. When I finally opened my eyes, Kelly was kneeling on the bed beside me.

“Let’s go do our workout, honey,” Kelly said. Her smile and eyes were both bright and bubbly.

“In a little while, I want to sleep. Okay, baby?” I told her, pulling the pillow over my eyes to shield them from the sunlight coming through the bedroom windows.

“I guess, but I’m going to go. I wish you’d come with me.”

Realizing I probably wasn’t going to get anymore sleep, I got out of bed. I pulled on a pair of boxers, following Kelly down to the basement while trying to wake up. We went through our routine, moving from one exercise to the next. When we finished, Kelly and I went up to our room to get ready for the day.

“It wasn’t so bad, was it?” Kelly asked while we showered together.

“No, I feel better now. I had a rough time falling asleep last night.”

“Why, honey?”

“I had a lot on my mind.”

“Were you thinking about what we talked about?” Kelly said.

“Yeah.”

“We don’t have to, you know. It doesn’t matter to me. I’m happy with things the way they are. Having sex with other people watching can be another fantasy for us. Let’s not think about it right now. Our friends are coming and we’re going to have a busy week.”

“Okay,” I said, but still couldn’t get the thought completely out of my head.

While we were drying off, Kelly said, “I need a cup of coffee!” She put her panties and then her robe on over her damp body. “I’m going to go make a pot before I get dressed.”

I put on a pair of sweatpants. Heading downstairs, I heard Jenny and Rob talking in their room. Jenny was laughing, telling Rob to leave her alone. Chuckling to myself, I went down to the kitchen.

“Coffee will be ready in a few minutes, baby,” Kelly said. I moved behind her, hugging her while I kissed her neck.

“I love you, Kelly. I love you more than you’ll ever know,” I whispered in her ear.

Leaning her head back, Kelly said, “I love you too. Is everything okay?”

Nibbling at her neck, I slipped my hand into Kelly’s robe. I started rubbing her breast, feeling her nipple growing between my fingers. With my other hand, I rubbed her mons through her panties. Kelly moaned, wiggling against the hand I had on her pussy.

“I think I’ll bend you over the counter and screw you,” I said, running my tongue over her ear.

“Mmmm, sounds like fun to me.”

I heard Jenny chuckling. She came into the kitchen with Rob right behind her. Quickly removing my hands from under Kelly’s robe, I turned to see Rob hugging Jenny from behind. He picked her up, swinging her in a circle.

“What’s gotten in to you?” Kelly asked, laughing at Rob and Jenny’s antics.

“He did,” Jenny yelled, “and he wants to do it again!”

Rob put Jenny down, keeping his arms around her. The robe she wore did little to conceal the fact she was only wearing a pair of colorful panties under it. Once Jenny settled down, she asked Kelly if there was anything she could do.

“You could get the cups out,” Kelly said. “The coffee’s ready.”

Jenny took four cups to the table. Kelly filled them with coffee, returning the pot to the hotplate on the coffee maker. When she came back, Kelly sat on the same side of the table as Jenny.

“You two are in rare form this morning,” Kelly said.

“I know, we’re so glad to be here. Do you know how nice it is to be able to shower together?” Jenny said. She grinned and then said, “Oh, I guess you would, wouldn’t you? You and Justin get to do it everyday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.