The Chief's Daughter - Cover

The Chief's Daughter

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 5

Janis the well trained physically capable warrior was 11 weeks pregnant when Clair finely got pregnant, the two of them celebrating like it was Christmas morning. The five months since the tribulations of World War Three inception and the destruction of two thirds of the world’s population, were difficult being underground. We were fortunate to be at least some level prepared. In hindsight the list of items I had stocked lacked many feminine items, but still we survived. We spent many a day attempting to make a baby, even going as far as using many old fertility tricks. I couldn’t be happier as I had two wonderful beautiful young women who loved each other even more than me.

Clair turned nineteen and pregnancy had made her more beautiful than she was before. Watching her do chores naked dancing and merrily bouncing around was even better than the performances she used to do on a stage. Time in the bunker was not harsh in anyway but the longer we were there, the more pressure for the day we could get out into the fresh air was. Days were automated thanks to a program I wrote to put the bunker on a 24 hour rhythm.

The lights would come on and various machinery would either start or shut off. The radio contact reports were positive in that the radiation levels over all were dissipating quicker than predictions. The War waged on but the main physical part of combat was in South America and a few other places. The United States of America were no longer united and there were reports of small skirmishes still waging on.

The initial devastation had taken the government apart, as they used to say, the head was cut off the chicken. So new smaller territories were established. We were in a radioactive hot spot still so there was no government and it looked like the territories would not reassemble to one government again. The skirmishes still being waged were over the resources that remained. Janis was 37 weeks when she started having false labor, her body was preparing her. I started sleeping in the control room as the bed was getting too small for the three of us.

It was 06:34 am on a Wednesday when Janis went into labor and Clair woke me. We had been through false labor and I had taught them both basic medical procedures over the past months. I wasn’t concerned too much about the birthing process because both girls were very healthy. As Janis’s baby was crowning and starting to breach the birthing canal Janis had an orgasm. It was the last thing I had expected and Clair kept loving on her as the baby was born. I wrapped the baby as he cried and put him to Janis’s breast to feed and warm.

Ahan meaning Dawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself was born with a dark red patch of hair. I clamped the chord and Clair cut it. Later when Ahan was sleeping we discussed the orgasm Janis had during delivery. We came to the conclusion it was because of the pain she was experiencing and how she all ready was known to enjoy pain during sex. We spent hours on the radio talking with friends who wished us well.

Clair researched the orgasmic birth, and found that it wasn’t common but had been well documented. As her time approached we discussed the whole process with Ahan’s birth and could not find anything to improve on. The date we’d chose as a safe time to venture out of the bunker was approaching and it was starting to weigh on Clair but we all agreed the baby would be born and at least two weeks old before we’d even attempt to open the bunker let alone venture out.

We were still good on supplies and could survive for another year easily, the comfort foods were starting to dwindle and although clean, our air wasn’t fresh. Clair went into labor on the full moon, late in the afternoon. She wasn’t really expecting to deliver because she’d witnessed Janis’s pre-term labor, but Aurora didn’t want to wait. The labor was quick and Ahan was born without much pain or effort really to my amazement. Clair described it as virtually painless and couldn’t understand why women have made it seem so horrible over the years. It was clear to me that Clair had a much higher tolerance for pain than most.

The baby was female and Clair named her Aurora, the poetic name of the Roman goddess of sunrise whose tears turned into the morning dew. Aurora and Ahan were right at home with each other in a crib we made from other furniture. It was next to the bed so we didn’t have to really even get up to care for them. One night Ahan woke crying and Janis woke up to nurse him and Aurora woke as well. Clair was deep asleep and Janis just latched Aurora to her other breast and fed her too. In the morning at breakfast we discussed it with a good amount of humor. From then on the girls would nurse either of the children like it was their own and vise versa.

At breakfast one morning Janis told me that they had discussed it and agreed that they wanted to start having sex again. If it was acceptable with me they would take turns with me in the main room for a night at a time. I agreed and that afternoon Clair came out of the bedroom her heavy breasts bouncing over to me and she knelt in front of me. She said she knew it had been awhile since I had came and she wanted to blow me so I would last longer for Janis later. I answered her by spreading my legs and freeing my cock and balls. Clair was right on my cock like she was absolutely hungry for it. I just sat back and enjoyed watching her suck on it. She surprised me by letting my cock slip from her mouth as she slid up placing my cock between her breasts.

Clair started fucking my cock with her tits and to my amazement she was leaking milk which didn’t bother me at all. She bobbed up and down licking the head of my cock as it came up and squeezing her tits together as they went down. It was way better than any other titty fucking I ever had and as I came it occurred to me the girls had still been spiking my tea. It felt like I was never going to stop coming, it splashed all over her tits, chin, in her mouth, all over her face and pushed her hair back from her face. Clair got up licking come off her fingers and said she was off to the shower as she pranced away. I missed the post orgasmic clean up show the girls provided me, but I knew it wouldn’t be long before we could do that again.

The evening was set and even though Clair and the children were a room away, the environment was if they were somewhere else all together. Janis had candles lit and was dancing around the room naked. Her boobs bounced around as she pranced, and if I didn’t know she had given birth I would not have guessed except for the milk dripping boobs. I was pleased as she sat kneeling in front of me on the floor and asked if she could serve Sir~. I told her to lean back some and masturbate, which she did as I started to stroke my cock.

Clair began to pout as my cock got fully hard, and I told her to blow me. The words were barely out of my mouth when her hot mouth covered the head of my cock. She licked it up and down then sucked one of my balls then the other. She seemed to be reminding herself of what my cock looked like, felt like. Her examination of my cock didn’t last long before she stood up and sat on my cock. After delivering a child through that pussy, it amazed me just how tight she was. She wiggled and squirmed until she was fully impaled on my cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.