The Master Delegates
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

Jeremy and Laura were speaking quietly to each other. I could look around but wasn’t able to move otherwise. When I looked down, I noticed three women completely wrapped up in black latex. They were bound and hooded, wriggling on the floor. Each had a vibrator strapped to their thigh, with the end jammed into their crotch. It was both disturbing and darkly exciting to see these anonymous bodies writhe around in their skin tight outfits. I could see the crinkled nipples on each woman through the material.

Laura turned one of the woman over onto her stomach and began spanking her ass. Each smack caused a ripple in the latex and a corresponding motion in the woman trying to get away from the pain.

Jeremy was cackling in the corner while someone sucked on my cock. I looked down and Laura had positioned one of the women in front of me, with the fabric that had covered her mouth hanging to the side. Laura was guiding the woman’s head back and forth. Jeremy had the cane and was making the remaining two women miserable.

Just before I came, Laura pulled the woman’s head off of my cock and removed the hood. My wife was blinking in front of me. Horrified, I looked over and saw Stephanie and Ashley were the other two women on the floor. Jeremy was laughing, holding their hoods in his hand. “What do you think of our surprise, ... Master?” My cock betrayed me and started spraying cum all over Kristen.


I hadn’t have a nightmare in months, but this one was the worst of them all. Ashley and Kristen were both still asleep in the bed next to me. I slipped out of the bedroom and heard a noise upstairs. Guessing that Susan was still at work, I followed the noise.

Susan must have called her brother Jeremy to help out. They had suspended Laura on her back, tilted downwards slightly. At one end, Jeremy was standing with his cock buried in Laura. At the other end, Laura’s face was rubbing back and forth in Susan’s crotch, sliding with each thrust from Jeremy. There were some sort of clamps on Laura’s nipples, connected by a chain. Jeremy was pulling on the chain with every thrust of his hips. Alice stood to the side with a flogger, slapping Laura when directed to by Jeremy.

Jeremy saw me out of the corner of his eye and slowed down. “Master?”

I walked over to get a better look. Laura looked exhausted. Her head hung backwards. “I think that’s enough for her tonight. The three of you need to care for her, and put her to bed. In fact, one of you should stay with her.”

“Yes Master.”


The next morning, Laura was present, but subdued. We were renovating one of the older guest rooms. I pulled her aside. “Was last night too much for you? Do you need to go rest?”

Looking around to make sure we were alone, Laura quietly replied, “No Master, I’m just tired. I’m eager to complete your punishment.”

I wasn’t convinced. “Go lie down for an hour and rest. It’s up to you if you come back to help on the room afterwards.”

I gave Susan a call and asked her to find me if she came over tonight.


Kristen, Ashley and I were discussing last nights activities when Susan showed up.

“Master.”

“Susan, I liked what you were doing, but I think it just went a little far. You shouldn’t exhaust anyone to that point, it can be dangerous. Remember, she’s my slave too and she will put up with anything since I’ve asked her to.”

“Yes Master.”

“Were you really going to call her slaves over?”

“Not tonight, but I saw her face when I suggested it. It’s her weak spot, being shown as helpless in front of her slaves. Have you met them? Are they your slaves as well?”

“I have met them both, somewhat surprising types, but they seem happy. They’re just Loyal, not my slaves.”

“I see. I have some ideas about tonight then. I will not take her as far as I did last night Master.”

“Ok, I’ll be up later.”

After Susan left, Kristen turned to me and asked, “What is your goal for Laura’s punishment?”

I had to think about that for a minute. “My first reaction was to do the same thing as with Jeremy. Each person gets a turn. But it really disturbed me that she was trying to dominate people who have gone under the Device. I don’t believe she could really succeed and was worried someone might get injured. I guess it’s to show her the other side of what she likes to do. I don’t want to break her though.”


Tonight was all about denied pleasure I found when I went upstairs to the attic. Laura was spread-eagled on the floor with the buzzing Hitachi resting on the base of a dildo buried in Laura’s ass. Susan and Brenda were sucking on Laura’s breasts. When she got close, they pulled back and turned off the Hitachi until she calmed down. I left them to it.


The next morning, Laura looked better, though still subdued. When I asked how she was doing, she smiled and said, “Master, your control is absolute. Since you told me to accept this with grace, I find I have the ability to do so. I was wrong to think I had bent people to my will completely before. What you’ve done is far beyond that.”

When Susan came over that night, I went up with her. Laura was kneeling on the floor, naked wearing the restraints as well as a blindfold. Susan must have noticed me getting hard because she paused, and then silently began to remove my belt, giving me plenty of time to tell her not to. She carefully placed that to the side, then removed my clothes. Afterward, she guided Laura to a kneeling position in front of me and had her start sucking on me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.