13 January 2007 - Cover

13 January 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and Wendy meet Aaron and Alicia for an evening of swapping partners..."Come on Dan, I don't want us to be late for Alicia and Aaron," Wendy said loudly slipping on her high heels. "You're just too damn anxious to get fucked by Aaron!" he kidded her slipping his arms into his suit jacket.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Wendy’s arms caressed Aaron’s naked body as he lowered her onto the bed. Her legs held him in place as she accepted his tongue in her mouth, and then it began to explore her body.

Her chest was heaving from excited breathing as she felt his full lips kiss her neck, then her shoulders, then down her chest to her erect nipples. She instinctively cupped his head to her breast, as if feeding him her mother’s milk.

Aaron continued exploring her body, discovering her reactions to his touch. Her stomach muscles tightened with his kisses in sensitive areas, and then she spread her legs for him. Lower, he moved to kiss all around her pussy except her desired target. She rubbed her moistened mound, her fingers spreading her butterfly lips, trying to attract him, urging his head toward her, but he teasingly resisted.

His lips and tongue retraced their path to her neck and lips, holding him tight to her body. Wendy had to watch as his hand formed a circle around her tit, marvelling at the contrasting black and white skin. She continued to stare as his full lips teasingly stretched her nipples, then again made his way down her luscious body.

He kissed all around her fleshy mound except where she wanted. “Please...,” she whispered, a hand lightly on his head. His nostrils flared as he inhaled her aroma, lips, and tongue finally tasted her flesh. With the slightest touch of his tongue, she almost came.

Wendy bent her knees, opening her legs wider as her lover experienced her pussy. Her fingers felt the softness of his short hair, his fingers and tongue pleased her. “Fuck, you taste delicious!” He mumbled, enjoying her flavour.

Wendy couldn’t help moaning about her pleasure as he continued. She tried to move him up her body, but he stayed in place. “Please, I need you to fuck me!”

“I will in a moment.” He curled his long fingers, finding her special spot with an immediate jolt. Her chest heaved, needing more air from her deep breaths. On and on, his long fingers continued to please her.

“Keep going ... keep going. Aaron ... oh Aaron! Oh, fuck!” Her back arched, and her muscles stiffened. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Again, she fought for air to fill her lungs, panting as if completing a marathon. She pressed his face into her flesh as he lapped up her fresh, flowing nectar.

“Mmm, come up here, you beautiful pussy eater!” This time, she pulled him up on her body. He stopped at her nipples again, and she motioned him between her legs. His cock had remained hard with excitement as she guided it into its new home. She held her lover close to her breasts and gasped softly as his hard flesh filled her yearning pussy.

Wendy’s eyes gleamed with lust for Aaron as their lips met, and he proceeded to fuck her.


Dan escorted Alicia towards their table, with her jokingly receiving several more offers for a blow job. “Maybe later on,” was now her response, changing from a no answer. Her full brown tits remained on display as she took a longer route to their table.

At the table beside theirs, another guy offered his cock for sucking. She surprised Dan by caressing it by the shaft and stroking it several times. “Sometimes, all this wonderful cock is too much to resist.”

She sat at their table, revealing his cock, and boldly sucked on it a moment longer. Several cheered, watching the brown lips slide up and down on the white shaft. Alicia had him sit, and she straddled his thighs. “Just for a moment,” she said, guiding his hard cock into her warm pussy. Hands on his shoulders, she slowly rode her stud.

“I certainly don’t mind if you want to give a few guys a blow job,” he said, caressing her tits.

“It would be okay with you?”

“Yes, does Aaron watch you suck off different men?”

“Not as much as I’d like,” she regretted.

“Then I’ll gladly watch you swallow as much cum as you’d like or until we’re kicked out.”

“Mmm, now you’re my kind of husband!” She sighed, kissing him hard. “And maybe Wendy will join me.”

“She might; she loves sucking cock too.”


Wendy’s legs rested on Aaron’s hips as he continued fucking her. “You have the expression of wanting to ask me a question.”

“I wonder if it’s as exciting for you to fuck a white woman as it is for a white woman to be fucked by a black man.”

“Alicia and I enjoy swapping partners with other couples, and granted, there aren’t too many black couples in the area, so most of the women I do fuck are white. I’m not prejudiced; I just enjoy the different skin colours when fucking. I’ve fucked Oriental and European women before.”

“I remember a guy inviting me to be his wife’s first black fuck as a birthday present to her. He took pictures and video of us fucking.”

“This isn’t my birthday, but you are my first black fuck,” Wendy revealed.

“You know what they say, once you do black, you never go back,” he kidded.

“I’ll keep that in mind the next time I need to add some colour to my sex life,” she joked. “I’m very happy with my love life right now. Dan is an amazing lover to me.”

“I can tell you love Dan very much by the way you look into his eyes.”

“And I love how you’re fucking me! Come on, my black fucking stud, fuck that black fucking cock of yours into my horny white cunt good and hard!” She desired.

Aaron gripped her sensual body firmer and increased his fucking rhythm, “Mmm, this feels so fucking good!” She sighed, eagerly accepting his deep and steady thrusts.

Wendy caressed his head against her shoulder as he continued. Soon she heard his breathing quicken, and he released a loud, manly grunt as he fucked his cum into her. “Mmm, that’s it, my love, fuck me good!” She cooed.


Alicia lifted off Dan’s lap and replaced her pussy with her mouth. She sucked on him for a few strokes, then stood. “Come on, it’s time for us to go and fuck,” she smiled, offering her hand.

Dan hurried to slip his cock back into his pants. Alicia stepped towards the door, not bothering to cover her bare tits. Others also enjoyed her boldness. She stopped at the door, people eyeing her chocolate globes. “Are you going to cover my tits before we walk out of here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.