Redeemed - Cover

Redeemed

usm1carbine

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John Hart is a man sent by the devil himself, to collect willing souls and turn their former owners into sexual slaves to be used as needed.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Small Breasts  

I am not a likable person and as we go along, you will most likely find me despicable. My name is John Hart, but names are only identifiers and do not speak of one’s true identity. I do not recall a youth, I have only my current memories from about age 21, I am now 25. I am told that I’m strikingly handsome, my creator saw to that, as a tool, to get what he ultimately wanted from humans. I do not care about heaven or hell, right or wrong, just filling my maker’s quota.

A little bit more about myself, injuries to my body automatically heal themselves and I am incapable of death. I have a six pack and impeccable biceps, a body to die for and someone did just that. For my matches, I have an incredible nine inch cock, thick and full of strength, that is capable of unlimited erections as well as orgasms. For all I know, there are more like me, seeking souls for my maker and I will use anything I can to get candidates to submit.

Mere mortals are no match for me, I answer only to Satan himself. My duties are simple, make my victims aware of their mortality and offer them immortality for their souls. A simple trade to some, but my maker requires me to be brutal to the ones chosen for soul devaluation. I feel that if I were once human, I was not as sadistic as I am now, but my maker likes to win and weaklings allow him to win rather quickly.

I have, like a human would say, an email system, in which my maker sends me the information on the souls which are vulnerable to his deal. I have been programmed, is that the right word? To be very harsh with my conquests, no mercy, that sort of thing. If they choose not to accept my maker’s deal, they are dispatched immediately and their soul, I guess goes to their maker. I have been taking care of this part of my maker’s business, so it feels like, for many eons and no end in sight.

My next target is a young teen girl, Miranda Collier, from a little spot in North Dakota. She’s been working since high school, a little cafe in Sioux Falls, trying to get enough money for college. I grabbed my bag and set out for Sioux Falls, a good day away at least. I won’t bore you with my other conquests, just say that they have become run of the mill for me. I have a nice new sports car, don’t ask me what kind, I have had so many that they all blend together.

You’d be surprised how many cave so easily, when you have nine determined inches pounding in and out of your ass. I don’t discriminate, I pound the men as well as the women, my maker expects results and I am, after all, his creation. I also have a bit of dominance built in, I can make people do things they don’t want to by looking into my eyes. I don’t get a motel room unless I may need further persuasion on my target, I usually use their home and I don’t sleep and prefer to keep to my task. I do have to take a break, say when my mark has to sleep, they are human after all.

I pull up to the cafe where Miranda works and casually walk in and take a booth. I see her waiting tables, she’s not a whole lot to look at, but she does have a nice body. I have been programmed, if that’s the right word, to enjoy my conquests, after all, you need some excitement to cum. She brings me coffee and a menu, now I do eat, but it isn’t really necessary, I order the pork chop dinner and study my target as she works. I feel a slight stirring in my pants as her ass wriggles before me, as I said, I do enjoy them.

She brings me my meal and for a moment, I catch her eyes with mine, she is so suggestive. I tell her that I am new in town and that someone like her would be the perfect person to show me around, she agrees and smiles back at me. We make arrangements to meet when her shift is finished and she goes about her work, bussing tables and seeing to guests. I wait outside until her shift is over and when she comes out, I motion her over, she gets in and we go, her telling me how to get to her apartment. It takes about ten minutes to arrive and she tells me she is so happy to skip the bus tonight. She lives in a nice apartment building and I find a parking place in the lot and escort her to her apartment.

Once inside, I start my moves and catch her eyes with mine, “Why don’t you get out of those clothes, Miranda?”

She looks at me for a moment, her mind trying to tell her that this was wrong, but my eyes own her now, she won’t struggle. She begins to strip and is a bit shy when she gets down to her bra and panties, “I should draw the blinds,” she says.

“But you have nothing to hide,” I tell her, her underwear comes off. “Why don’t you come over here and see what I have for you?” I say and she comes over reluctantly, her hands hesitantly reach out for my belt and unbuckle it, pulling down my zipper as well. My pants drop and the bulge in my underwear is apparent, I hear her suck in her breath. She palms my package and strokes it, then grasps both sides of my underwear and pushes it down, as she bends over my cock strikes her in the cheek. She looks up at me blushing and says she’d never seen such a beautiful penis, “Cock,” I correct her, she strokes it with one hand and stares into my eyes, she knows that she’s mine.

“Suck it, My Dear. Just as you sucked your father’s when you were ten,” she blushes, she thought no one knew about that. Her mind briefly reflects on how she had walked in on her father, after his shower, her mother out and how he had managed to trick her with her own shyness and taught her how to please a man with her mouth. Her daddy had seemed just as huge to her as this man did and she felt like it was the same thing all over again. She could hear her daddy tell her how to gently put it in her mouth and gradually take more of it, all the while sucking like it was a big tootsie roll. Strange that now she was feeling wet at the thoughts and feeling of this cock spearing her lips, she remembered she was a quick learner and her daddy had been so pleased and promised her a surprise if she sucked it just right, she had gotten a big surprise and had jerked away, his cum coating her face.

Although she hadn’t been totally nude when she sucked her father off, but now she was and the urge to finger herself took over as she sucked this stranger’s cock and began to gag on it, her pussy a sloppy mess. I now took her head in both hands and began to fuck her face, forcing a gag now and then, but her fingers persisted and soon, she was crying out around the cock in her mouth as she came. I increased my pace and her gags became more frequent, then I came, she struggled to swallow it all, just as daddy had taught her all those years ago. Rivulets of cum oozed out of the corners of her mouth and dribbled onto her small tits, her nipples were rock hard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.