Teenage Sorceress - Cover

Teenage Sorceress

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mark risks 99 cents on an old book on hypnotism. Couldn't be real, could it? What would he be able to do with it if it were?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Two of the poker club members dropped out, rather than expose their preferences or other private details to their friends. The reason they gave was that they were not comfortable cheating on their wives. The remaining members graciously accepted their resignations, having no doubt that it would not be too difficult to replace them.

The club had several members, allowing for substitutions when someone was unable to play. If too many wanted to play on a given night, it was usually possible to divide them into two tables.

Cheryl asked Mark, “Honey, don’t you think it would be a good idea to invite Jake to join your club? He could bring his club ... and his lovely cinnamon wife. Wouldn’t that be nice?”

Mark remembered Jake’s ‘cinnamon’ wife very fondly. She didn’t look like cinnamon. Her skin was the color of cocoa. She tasted like cinnamon. The memory made his cock swell even more inside his daughter, whom he had been fucking when his wife asked the question.

“I think so, Honey, but it’s hard to think when I’m this hard. It’s also hard to talk when you keep pushing that cream pie in my face--not complaining, mind you.”

“Is it hard to talk when I am licking your balls while you are fucking your daughter, Master? Does it make it harder that I am massaging her clit at the same time?”

“Oh shit! Now you’ve done it. You not only took over all of my senses, you got my imagination rolling at the same time. It feels like my cum is starting at my toes and is in a barbed wire bag, on afterburner. Oh shit, oh damn, oh motherfucker, that feels exquisite!”

“Men!”, Cheryl play-bitched. “Just when it was getting unbearably good. Daphni, please be a dear and get a couple of strap-ons out so you and Luci can finish the job Mark started. How does he expect me to get by with only a dozen orgasms?”

“I heard that.”

“Yes, dear. Now call Jake.”


Jake reluctantly agreed to join the club. After a lifetime of experiencing reactions to his race, he was cautious about new groups. Those who knew him knew that he was not a “black man”. He was a ‘man’ who happened to be black. There was a difference. He did not compete with white men on a racial basis. He competed on a merit basis.

The fact that he was physically intimidating made his life more complex. At 6’ 6” and 275 pounds of muscle, he towered over most, putting some on the defensive simply by making them feel physically inferior in much the same way that some women view any large man.

The fact that he was intelligent, articulate and personable made others uncomfortable, but there was little he could do about it, other than to act in a way that supported his reassurances that he wasn’t their enemy.

His impressive body characteristics and intelligence had served him well on the field, providing him with a free education, as well as numerous secret donations from grateful alumni who would violate any law that helped them win more games.

His present career gave him an excellent outlet for some of his attributes. Business opponents do not always know how to compete with those who have an overabundance of skills, personal presence and charm. They seldom did their best against him. Many customers placed larger than normal orders with him simply in hopes of pleasing him.

Jake was savvy enough to know that there was a very fine line between awe and fear, so he was very careful to comport himself in an non-threatening manner. Nevertheless, he respected Mark well enough to have accepted his recent request for his stud services in fulfilling Cheryl’s fantasy. There was never a lack of women of all sorts of social, economic and political levels who would give anything to have been in her place, but ultimately it was Marci, Jake’s wife who tipped the balance in favor of accepting Cheryl’s request.

After Jake had told Marci of his friend Mark’s request and had also relayed Mark’s proviso that Marci be in full agreement with the arrangement, did she comply. She was the one who suggested that they simply make it a reciprocal deal. If Cheryl got to sample her Jake, then she wanted to sample Mark. After all, Mark was a rising star in the company and he and Jake might make a very successful team, given a chance at bonding. This would definitely do that. Marci had to admit that she wouldn’t mind getting Mark between her tawny thighs, either.

She had the feeling that Mark was very much like Jake in the sense that he got off on the knowledge that he was pleasing his partner more so than simply thinking about getting his own rocks off. He was similar to her Jake in this regard and she had never been with a white guy who treated her in this manner.

“Let’s do this!”, she had enthusiastically urged Jake, making him a bit nervous about her level of enthusiasm.

“O-o-okay”, he agreed, somewhat tentatively.

The affair went off smoothly. Cheryl got her fill of black cock and Mark learned about the realities of a true snapping pussy. Marci’s exotic looks and Polynesian coloring served to keep him hard throughout the introductions. Mark loved his wife and family, but the idea of making love with an exotic goddess was tough to turn down. Any misgivings he might have had were trumped by the knowledge that it was his wife’s desire that had created the situation, in the first place. He closed his eyes and dove into one of the sweetest pussies he had ever licked.

“Come in, everyone. Let me introduce you to our newest member, providing that there are no negative votes. Any of you who might be unconvinced of his poker playing credentials, might want to take a good look at the Chocolate pixie hiding behind him.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.