My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 16

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As she sucked the last few drops from the end of my cock, I pulled it from her mouth and sat back and looked at her. Fuck! What a mess! Again, she was covered in semen. By having her suck me for so long before I came, I knew I had primed this load to be a big one; but even I was surprised by the amount of cum covering her face and chest. A few stray gobs were clearly visible on the top part of her dress. You could see it soaking through right over her firm young tits.

“Oh Emma, you look so beautiful with my cum all over you like that. Here, let me rub it in for you. This’ll definitely help your breasts grow.” I let my fingers slide into the ribbons of milky cum on her chest and moved them down under her neckline and over her tits. Her hard nipples felt hot and rubbery under my sticky fingers. She moaned as I rolled those hard little pebbles between my slick thumb and forefinger. I spread the cum over the whole expanse of her chest and soon the whole surface was shining with a thin coating of my semen. I looked back at her cum-covered face and scooped up a wad with my fingers.

“Is this what you want?” I asked her as I let the heavy gob hang down over her mouth.

“Oh yes. Please Uncle Jeff?” she said as she opened her mouth and let her tongue slide out over her lips. I brought my hand down until the end of the drooling wad settled on her tongue. She quickly sucked the rest of the warm cream from my fingers and her mouth closed as she enjoyed her warm fresh treat. I used my fingers to push the rest of the milky load off her face and into her mouth as she eagerly savored and swallowed every drop. Her face was left with a fine sheen, just like her chest. I turned over on my back and sat back against the pillows beside her.

“Okay Emma. What do you need to do now?” She sat up and looked down at me. My heavy spent cock was sticky and lying against my thigh.

“Ummmm ... clean your cock?” she asked.

“That’s right. That’s my good girl,” I said as I drew my knees up and let my legs fall to each side. She quickly assumed her proper position between my spread thighs and leaned forward. I watched as she extended her tongue and ran it all over the full length of my dormant cock. When she was through with the side facing her, she lifted it off my thigh and attacked the other side. Soon, she had licked up the final stray ribbons of my cum and her own sticky juices. As she finished, she slipped her lips back over the spongy head and with her hand wrapped around the shaft, started to bob her head once again as her tongue swirled and played over the sensitive membranes of my cockhead. She was obviously anxious to make good on her promise to coax more cum out of me. I let her suck and slurp away at my cock for a few minutes as I sat back and watched her full thick lips sliding up and down my thick heavy manhood.

“You want more Emma?” I asked teasingly.

“Yes, please Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she lifted her mouth off the end of my cock but kept shucking her hand up and down the shaft. “I don’t know what it is. I just love having your cock in my mouth. It feels so big and powerful.”

“How did you like it when I ripped those panties off you?”

“It startled me at first ... but it was so exciting too. I was just a little bit scared when it happened but I think I really like it when it felt like you were totally in control of me.”

“That’s good Emma. I’m glad you like it that way. What about when I fucked you hard? Are you okay?”

“Oh God! ... Yes! It hurt a little ... but it was ... I don’t know ... a good hurt, if that makes any sense. And then when I got used to you pounding it all the way into me, I just loved it so much. Your cock felt like it was almost tearing me inside but it felt so amazing at the same time. I didn’t think I was ever going to stop cumming.” This was working out just perfectly. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I knew I’d have to thank Tanya for leaving those tearaway panties as gifts for Emma.

“That’s great sweetheart. I’ll be ready to give you some more cum soon but let’s take a shower first and clean up.” Emma followed me obediently into the en-suite and I got both shower heads going in the double unit. I looked at her lovingly as she pulled the band from her hair and shook her hair out. It fell in thick lustrous waves about her pretty face as it covered her shoulders. She still wore her dress and slingbacks. I walked up to her and brought my face down to hers. She turned her mouth up to meet mine and we shared a beautiful long kiss of two lovers. I slid my hands down over her sumptuous rear and put both my hands on what was left of the shredded panties beneath her dress. I gripped the remnants of the material in both hands and tore them apart. She gasped into my warm mouth as the remaining pieces of material came away in my hands.

“Better get that dress off,” I said as I pulled my mouth back from hers. “From the looks of those new cum stains, it looks like we’ve got some more work for Tanya.” I dropped the torn pieces of the panty material into my shaving kit. I wanted to make sure I accidentally didn’t leave any incriminating pieces of evidence for my brother or his wife to find.

I entered the shower as Emma kicked off her shoes, peeled off her dress, and joined me. As the hot water pounded down on me, I started to feel revitalized as it washed away the layer of sexual sweat coating my body. I looked over at Emma doing the same under the other shower head. Her eyes were closed as the water cascaded over her toned young body. Her nipples were hard and stood out proudly on her firm tits. I grabbed the bar of soap and thoroughly lathered my hands. I stepped up behind her and slid my foamy hands around her wide hips onto her flat stomach.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned as she leaned back into me. I ran my two hands up until I cupped those sweet young breasts. I kneaded and squeezed them softly as I allowed my hands to explore those impressive little mounds. Her nipples pushed against the palms of my hands enticingly so I took each one and rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers.

“Oh, that feels so good,” she purred as I manipulated those pebbly little buds. She leaned her head back into my shoulder and I slid my soapy hands down and ran my fingers along the crease where her legs met her body. I followed the line downwards until I was gently caressing her pouting labia. “Mmmmmm ... nice,” she said softly. I slid my hands back around between us and cupped the round lush mounds of her beautiful ass. The slipperiness of the soap made her round firm ass feel wonderful. I slid one soapy hand deep into the warm cleft of her crack and slid it up and down, all the way from the small of her bed to her tight puckered hole. “Aaaaaaah,” she let out a little gasp as I circled a soapy finger around and around her little pink rosebud.

“My turn, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she reached for the soap. I stood under the spray and leaned forward with my arms up on the wall on either side of the shower head. I felt her move up behind me and press herself against me. The water and soap between us combined to make a deliciously slippery combination. Her delicate little hands made their way around to my stomach and she explored my stomach and chest thoroughly for the next few minutes before she re-lathered her hands and slid them down over my stomach and into my groin. Her fingers worked from each side into my pubic hair until she was scratching with her fingernails around the base of my thick cock.

“That’s what I like honey,” I said as she continued dragging her fingernails teasingly against my flesh. “Now reach down and wash off my bag for me ... gently.” Her soapy hands slid past my dick and I felt those delicate young fingers sliding over the wrinkled skin of my sack. She used both hands to gently cup those sensitive orbs as she rolled them tenderly in the palms of her hands. “That’s where all that cum you love so much comes from. Take good care of those boys ... and they’ll make sure you get plenty of that warm thick cream you like.” For the next minute or two she rolled my big testes softly between her soapy hands.

“Can I wash your cock now, Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she leaned into me from behind.

“Sure honey, go ahead,” I said as I turned around with my back to the spray and faced her with my heavy cock hanging majestically between my legs. Her eyes seemed glued to it as she re-lathered her hands one more time before setting the soap back on the shelf. She reached forward with both hands and took my dangling member into her hands. Her fingers felt soft and yet naughty as she traced them up and down along the length of my dick. She slid one hand over the other around the broad girth and then started that “pulling the rope” thing as she drew my heavy tube hand over hand towards her. Fuck! She was so good at that. Although I had recently blown a big load, I could already feel her almost willfully pulling blood back into it. I could have stayed there and let her do that all day but I had other plans in mind.

“That’s enough for now Emma.” She had a disappointed look on her face as she stopped moving her hands but did not release my swelling cock. “I’ve got somewhere else I want to put my cock when we’re finished in here,” I said as I brought one of my thick fingers up to her mouth and slid it between her soft full lips. They closed quickly around my invading digit and I felt the intense warmth of her moist oral cavity as her tongue pressed against my finger. “Can you tell where I want my cock to be?” I asked as I slid my finger back and forth.

“Mmmmhhhhmmmm,” she nodded in agreement as she kept sucking away at my finger.

“Okay, let’s finish up so I can get it back into your mouth,” I said as I pulled my finger from her mouth with a resounding “pop” and turned back into the pelting spray to finish rinsing off. She did likewise and we soon stepped out and dried ourselves with some big fluffy towels.

“Emma, I want you to go to your room, put on that new black corset, the black thigh-highs, and those black shoes with the pointy toes and the little rhinestones in the strap around the ankle. And oh yeah ... put on a pair of those black tearaway panties too,” I said giving her a mischievous smile. She picked up her stained white dress and slingbacks and headed towards her room while I returned to the master bedroom. I could already see a number of wet spots and cum stains on the sheets and knew I’d definitely be doing some laundry tomorrow before my brother got home. But for right now, I knew there’d be a lot more stains before I was done with my sweet young niece.

I turned as I heard her entering the room and again she looked absolutely stunning. Man, anything looked good on that kid! The tight satin corset pushed her young boobs together and up and gave them the appearance of looking much larger than they actually were. The smooth shiny material glimmered sensually and seemed to just be calling out for your fingers to run over the satiny surface. The reinforced bands of the bodice hugged her body beautifully as it emphasized her young womanly curves. The black thigh-high stockings looked tantalizing as they encased her long lithe legs with the lacey tops gripping her thighs just below her warm succulent pussy. She had donned another pair of those thing lacey panties that Tanya had left for her and I was looking forward to when I would be tearing those away to get at that sweet young box of hers. The new shoes made her look very sophisticated as the long pointy toes led into the sky-high 4” heels and the strap around her ankles with the little rhinestones almost seemed to scream out “Fuck me!” This time I noticed she had a black scrunchie wrapped around her wrist in anticipation of some more cock-sucking. All in all, she looked like a high-class escort yet she had that intoxicating allure of innocence that only the young are capable of.

“Do you like it Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she did a little pirouette in front of me.

“Like it? I love it! You look so grown up and sophisticated in that Emma.”

“Thanks Uncle Jeff. I’m glad you bought it for me. It all feels so smooth and sexy against my skin. And these shoes look amazing!” Obviously “amazing” was the “word of the day” amongst her age group. “What uh ... what do you want me to do now Uncle Jeff?”

I walked up to her and took her into my arms and gave her a soft passionate kiss. Her hair smelled wonderful as the warm girly fragrance invaded my nostrils. “What I want to do first is take some pictures of you in this outfit too. I want to make sure I have lots of pictures of you to jack off to once this weekend is over.” I could tell by the stunned look of sadness on her face that she had been dreading this weekend coming to a close as much as I had. For both of us, it was always there in the back of our minds.

“What are we going to do once my parents get back, Uncle Jeff?” she asked in a pleading voice. “Do you ... do you still want to be with me like this?”

“Of course I do sweetie. This has been so special to me, being able to teach you like this. I’ve been thinking a little about this and I have a couple of ideas. I think I’m going to have to come up with an idea of having you help me around the house with some things. That way your parents won’t get suspicious if you come over to my place more often.”

“That sounds good Uncle Jeff. The more I can come over, the better, right?” She asked with a delighted smile.

“Of course dear. If we play our cards right and come up with a good enough plan, I’ll be able to feed you my cock all summer long.”

“That sounds perfect, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she nibbled at my neck as her delicate little fingers played along the length of my cock.

“I’ve got another idea too.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, you know how I sometimes do articles for that travel magazine? Well, the editor there has been asking me to go to London, England for a week and stay at a big new hotel there and do an article about it.” She looked up at me inquisitively. “So ... I was thinking of asking your parents if I could take you with me for a graduation present.”

“WHAT? REALLY?”

“Sure. Do you think you would like that?”

“I’D LOVE THAT! OH, THANK YOU ... THANK YOU, UNCLE JEFF!” She threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug in her excitement. “I’m sure they’ll let me go. I can talk them into it.”

“One other thing I want to do before we go away is have you visit a woman I know who’s a doctor and does a lot of work with teenage girls. I’d like her to give you a prescription for birth control pills. If we’re gonna continue to fuck as much as I think we are, I want to make sure you don’t get pregnant. As far as your parents go, don’t say anything to them right away. Let me bring it up and you’ll have to pretend like you’ve never heard mention of it before. They’d be pissed if they knew I talked to you about it before asking them. If that happened, there’s no way they’d let you go.”

“Oh gosh, I guess you’re right. Okay, I’ll leave everything up to you Uncle Jeff. But gee, that sounds so exciting; a whole week together.”

“Yes, it does sound nice doesn’t it?” I pulled her against me and dropped my mouth down onto hers as I slid one hand up the front of her corset and cupped one of her firm young breasts. She moaned as I slid my tongue across hers as I squeezed that beautiful mound of soft flesh.

“So let’s get some more pictures right now Emma,” I said as I pulled my mouth back from hers. I stepped away from her and grabbed the camera. “Lean against the doorframe Emma and give me some sexy poses.” She stretched one arm above her as she leaned against the opening to the room. Her arm above her seemed to elongate her slim body even more and made her long legs look incredibly sexy. She was a natural when it came to posing and the camera just seemed to love her. I put her through a number of teasing and provocative poses. They were always very suggestive and alluring yet never over the top. I never liked the idea of full wide open pussy shots or just bare boob shots. I always preferred the teasing suggestive factor of a beautifully clothed woman. Fully clothed or in sexy lingerie, for me, that was always a bigger turn-on than overtly naked.

Emma had learned quickly had to turn so her hair swirled about her shoulders to frame her pretty face. With little direction from me, she would put her hands on her hips and give me those smolderingly sensual looks that I knew would just make my cock hard when I looked at them on my computer. Yes, there was plenty of perfect whacking material within this little camera of mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.