My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“RING! ... RING!...”

What the fuck? What the hell was that? The loud abrasive pealing of my doorbell woke me out of a deep sleep. I rolled over and looked at the alarm clock; 8:18am. Well, it wasn’t quite as early as I had originally thought.

“RING! ... RING!...” I reached over and hit the button on the intercom that went to a speaker at my front entrance.

“Yeah, hello?”

“Jeff? Uncle Jeff?” I heard a sweet young voice from the other end.

“Madison? Is that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me. Did I wake you up?”

“What are you doing here so early? I thought your tennis lessons went from 9:00 to 10:00?”

“They do. I’m on my way there. I was just wondering ... well ... I was wondering if I could suck you off quickly before I went to my lesson?” I paused to look down at my morning hard-on tenting up the sheets and figured ... hey ... a gorgeous little 19-year old asking to suck me off first thing in the morning ... now there was an offer I couldn’t refuse!

“Sure honey. I’ll buzz you in. I’m still in bed. Just come on back.” I hit the button next to the intercom which released the front door, turned on the light, then piled up the pillows behind me and sat up against the headboard. The sheet slid down to expose my muscled chest but still covered my upright cock. I heard the front door close and then the little squeal of Madison’s rubber-souled tennis shoes on the floor as she hurried to the bedroom. The door swung open and she strode eagerly across the room.

Mmmmmm ... she looked good enough to eat. She had on a short red tennis skirt with a matching red scrunchie holding her long curly brunette hair back in a bouncy ponytail. I could even see the little red bobbles on the backs of her matching ankle socks. Her top looked like an elongated white sports bra that ended well above her skirt to nicely show off her flat toned stomach. The top formed beautifully to her young athletic build and made you just want to reach out and fondle those firm budding breasts of hers. Altogether, she looked really sporty but incredibly sexy at the same time.

“Wow! What a big bed!” she said excitedly as she quickly looked around the room. “You’ve got such a neat place!”

“Thanks. But I don’t think you came over here to discuss interior decorating,” I said as I nodded towards the tented sheet covering my upright cock.

“N ... no,” she said as her eyes seemed to become hypnotized by the sight of my hidden hardon. Her legs seemed to move of their own accord and within seconds she was standing right beside the bed staring transfixed at my covered crotch. “Could ... could I ... could I suck it now?” she stammered as she finally raised her eyes to look at mine with a pleading look on her face.

“Didn’t you get to suck your brother off this morning?”

“Yes, I did. He had to leave early too because he’s going camping with some friends for a few days. I sucked him off first thing. It’s just ... I ... I...”

“You just want another mouthful?” I asked as I flexed the muscles in my stomach to make my cock bob back and forth beneath the thin sheet.

“Yes. Please, Uncle Jeff? Could I?” she asked as she looked at me with big doe-like eyes and a sad little pout on those sweet young lips of hers.

“You sound like you really need it, Madison,” I said teasingly.

“I ... I do,” she said as she looked down. I quickly looked down too and could see a damp spot at the tip of my cock where my pre-cum was soaking right through the sheet. I saw her lick her lips as she looked at the growing spot.

“Okay, sweetie. Get up her on your knees beside me first,” I said as I patted the spot on the bed right beside me.

“But I’ve still got my tennis shoes on,” she said apprehensively.

“That’s okay, honey. You look cute in them. Just come up here beside me.” She climbed onto the bed and kneeled upright on her knees right beside me. “That’s good. Now just sit back on your heels ... that’s it.” As she sat back, I looked over at that little red skirt riding higher up those muscular young thighs of hers.

“Now slide your knees out to each side for me, sweetie ... yeah ... that’s good.” With her body directly facing me, she was now sitting back on the heels of her tennis shoes with her knees pointing out to each side with about a 90 degree angle between them. I was now looking right up to the snug front panel of her red tennis panties.

“You sound like you’re pretty horny this morning, Madison. I think I better just check and see.” I reached over and slid my hand up those beautiful soft inner thighs. God, she felt good! My fingertips reached the leg opening of her panties and I pulled it away slightly from her body. I could see a pair of virginal white cotton panties beneath and slid my fingertips under the leg opening of those until I encountered her smooth pussy-lips. As expected, she was absolutely soaked.

“Well, you’re pretty wet this morning, Madison.”

“Yes sir.” This was the first time she had called me “sir”, and I liked it. I decided to ask her a few more questions to see how she’d respond.

“Is that because you’re hungry for cock, Madison?”

“Yes sir.” Once again with the “sir”. This was good. It seemed like she was eager to please me and I could easily see her falling into the role of being my little suck slave.

“Are you hungry for cock or do you want a big mouthful of cum too?”

“Your cum. I want to swallow your cum too, sir.”

“So, do you want me to feed you a nice thick load for your breakfast today?”

“Oh yes, please sir. I’d love that.”

“Do you promise to do as I say?”

“Yes sir. Whatever you want me to do, sir,” she said obediently. Excellent.

“Good. I want to feel this sweet young cunt of yours first.” I ran my fingertips up the long line of her slick labia until my fingertips encountered the stiff bud of her protruding clit.

“Aaaaaaaahh,” she let out a little hiss as my fingers started to toy with her slick girly opening. It didn’t take long for my exploring fingers to become totally covered with her slippery juices. I grabbed both pairs of her panties and pushed them to the side so I had freer access to her splayed little twat. Her glistening labia looked swollen and puffy with need. I could see her red hooded clit peeking out from the folds of flesh at the top of her slit. I took my thick middle finger and slid it deep into her welcoming cunt.

“OOOOOOOHHHHNNNN,” she gave a deep growl as my finger slid all the way into her. As I started to slide my finger back and forth in that gooey hole, she started to reach over and I could see that she wanted to lift the sheet off my midsection to get at my throbbing cock.

“Un-uh,” I warned and she stopped and looked over at me anxiously. “You can have that cock when I say you can. Right now, I want you to play with your little tits for me. And don’t take your top off; I want to see you do it while you’re still wearing it. If I want you to take your top off, I’ll tell you.”

“Yes sir,” she said as she raised her hands and I watched as she ran them up the front of her body until she was cupping each of those firm little mounds in her delicate young hands. I kept sliding my probing finger back and forth in that slick channel of hers and I could tell by her ragged breathing that it was already getting to her. Her hands ran over the curving contours of her sports bra and then I could see her fingertips concentrating on the little buds of her stiffening nipples.

“That’s a good girl. Get those nipples nice and hard.” Under her skillful manipulations, it didn’t take long for the dark protrusions of those lengthening nipples to become clearly visible through the stretchy material of her white top. As I looked at the alluring shadows cast by those pebbly buds, I slipped a second finger into her drooling twat. She looked so sexy kneeling there right beside me with her hands running over her firm young chest. I looked at that little red tennis skirt sitting high on her thighs with her panties pushed to the side below. It looked so fucking naughty with this sweet young thing sitting back on her heels with her knees spread far out to each side while my big hand and long fingers slid back and forth in that steaming twat of hers. The nastiness of the whole situation with this cum-hungry little 19-year old friend of my niece’s had my dick positively throbbing. I was going to make her cum soon so I could get that sweet mouth of hers where we both wanted it, halfway down the length of my dick.

“Pinch those nipples for me, sweetie,” I said as I started to finger-fuck her more rapidly. She reached up with both hands and I saw her take her protruding nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and start tweaking them.

“Mmmmmm, that feels so good with your fingers inside me like that,” she said as she started to breathe more raggedly. Her panties started to slip back and the sides of the leg openings were pushing against the side of my hand but I just kept plunging my two fingers deep inside that hot slick hole of hers. Her hands were cupping her firm little breasts as her fingertips toyed with her hard rubbery nipples.

“Oh ... Uncle Jeff ... your fingers ... I ... I ... OOOOOOOHHHH,” she groaned as the first nerve-shattering tremors of her orgasm shot through her. I slid my buried fingers hard against the roof of her pussy as she gasped and shivered while her climax wracked her kneeling body. She kept moaning and groaning as my fingers rubbed and probed at the sensitive flesh within that slippery hot cunt of hers. A final big shudder went through her shivering young body and then she pulled her hands away from her little tits and reached down to grab my wrist.

“No more ... no more... ,” she hissed as she stopped my plunging fingers. She let go as I slowly withdrew my fingers from her gushing hole and then held my wet glistening fingers up towards her pretty face.

“This is for you.” She took my hand in hers and slid my two fingers between her soft full lips. She sucked and licked at my shiny digits until she had licked up all of her own sweet young nectar. When she was done, she turned my hand over and slid her raspy young tongue teasingly over the palm of my hand. I finally pulled it away and reached down to adjust her skewed panties until both pairs were back in position, snugly cupping that warm young sex of hers. I looked up and could see that her face was flushed with excitement and coated with a fine sheen of perspiration from her recent orgasm.

“Are you okay, Madison? You don’t look so good.”

“No. I feel fine, sir.”

“I don’t know. You don’t look so good. Maybe I should take your temperature.”

“No really. I feel fine,” she said adamantly with a look of confusion on her face.

“Well, I don’t want you to get sick. Now, where is that thermometer?” I said as I reached down and slowly drew the covering sheet off my upright cock. “Oh, there it is.” She smiled as she looked down at my throbbing cock, a shiny drop of precum oozing from the gaping red eye. I pushed the sheet right off and leaned back as I brought my knees up and spread my legs to each side.

“You might be right. I don’t feel too good all of a sudden. It’s probably a good idea that you check my temperature,” she said as she crawled over until she was kneeling between my splayed thighs.

“Now remember,” I said, “to get an accurate reading, you’re gonna have to keep that thermometer in your mouth for quite awhile. Now most thermometers you have to put under your tongue. This one, you have to keep on top of your tongue and as far into your mouth as you can get it. Do you think you can do that for me until I’m satisfied that I can get a good reading?”

“Yes sir. Whatever you say sir,” she said as she settled herself on her knees right in front of my surging cock.

“That’s my good girl. Now just slip that thermometer into your mouth.” She put her hands around the base of my upright cock and just as she was about to lick out with her sweet young tongue, I saw her nostrils flare as she breathed in the musky aroma emanating from my crotch.

“It smells different. It kind of smells like me,” she said with an inquisitive look on her face. I realized what she meant. After the exhausting workout with Tanya and Claudia, I had come home and flopped right into bed without taking a shower. She was smelling the pungent scent of those two women all over me.

“Oh yes,” I said as she looked up at me expectantly, “that’s what’s left from two women I was with last night. They both wanted to me to take their temperature as well. Only they wanted an even more accurate reading so I had to do an internal temperature check on both of them.”

“Two women at the same time!” she said with excitement twinkling in her eyes.

“Yeah. What do you think of the smell?”

“I ... I like it. It’s so dirty and nasty. But the idea of it really turns me on too.”

“That’s good, sweetie. I want you to lick me all over down there until you’ve got me all cleaned up. Since I forgot to sterilize the thermometer, you’re gonna have to do it for me. Then we’ll take your temperature orally.”

“Yes sir,” she said as she eagerly dove her face into my groin. Her tongue felt great as she licked and sucked at the dried juices of the two women that were everywhere. She enthusiastically probed all around and through my pubic hair and then lifted my slack scrotum gently as she ran her tongue all over that wrinkled skin. She lovingly sucked each of my two big balls into her warm soft mouth as her tongue swirled to draw out their musky fragrance.

“Mmmmm, good,” she said at one point as she kept eagerly licking. Satisfied that she had collected as much of their excess secretions as she could from my groin, she took my rock-hard cock and started slowly licking all along the stiff shaft from the base upwards.

“Oh fuck. That’s the way, Madison. Get all that sweet cream of theirs off my cock ... oh fuck ... you’re good,” I said as I reached out and stroked her hair tenderly. She kept up her insistent licking until I finally felt her broad raspy tonguing swirling over the wide flared head. I felt the tip of her tongue dip into the oozing piss-slit as she lapped up a silky drop of precum.

“I think your thermometer’s all nice and clean. Can we take my temperature now?” she asked as she looked at me with a devilish glint in her eye.

“Yeah, I think it’s time we checked. Now take that thermometer way into the back of your mouth so I can get a good reading.” I watched as she let her soft lips open wide and then pursed them into an inviting “O”. She pressed them against the engorged mushroom head and then I smiled as the “O” kept getting bigger and bigger as her lips stretched open and slid over the wide head.

“Mmmmmm,” she let out a low groan as her lips slipped past the thick rope-like corona and she had the crown trapped within her mouth. Her mouth felt deliciously hot and wet, but that was Madison’s style. She seemed to have an endless supply of hot slippery saliva that she loved to bathe my cock with. And this time was no exception. As soon as she had the head fully into her mouth, I felt her feathery tongue flicking along the underside of my cock.

“Oh man ... you certainly know what to do with a cock in your mouth,” I said as I lay back and enjoyed the luscious sensations of her sweet young mouth. She forced her widely stretched mouth further down my cock until I felt the tip press against the soft membranes at the opening to her throat. I had taught Emma how to deep-throat and I figured with Madison’s eager level of enthusiasm, she would be a willing student as well. All in good time though; I had the feeling this little sucking slave of mine would be feeding from my cock for quite some time to come.

“Oh yeah ... that’s it ... suck it good,” I said as her vacuuming wet mouth drew hard on my invading cock. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere as it swirled all around my rock-hard dick. Her soft moans of pleasure vibrated right through my stiff shaft and enflamed my own passions even more.

“I’m starting to get a pretty good reading, Madison. Your temperature seems to be a little bit high. Actually you seem to be really really hot. I think I’m going to have to give you some medicine to help with that. You’re going to need a lot to bring down that temperature. I’m gonna need you to pump that medicine to the surface so you get the big mouthful that you need.”

“Mmmmm,” she moaned and I could see the joy in her eyes as she wrapped her hands around the base of my thick shaft and started pumping at the same time as she started rhythmically bobbing her head up and down on the top half of my cock. Her hot vacuuming mouth felt incredible as she orally worshipped my surging member. She was letting out little purrs and mews as she ravenously sucked in search of the warm milky semen she loved so much.

“Oh fuck Madison ... gonna give you a nice big dose of medicine,” I said as her pumping hands kept bumping into her soft lips as she plunged her face up and down on my rigid dick. “Yeah ... you’ll feel much better after this. Almost ... almost ... OH FUCK ... SWALLOW IT ALL,” I bellowed as I felt my boiling cum speed up the shaft of my cock.

“AAAAEEEMMM,” she let out a muffled high-pitched squeal as the first thick wad of cream shot into her mouth. I saw her cheeks suck in as I started to unload into her mouth. Her two little hands were pumping away on my gnarled shaft as she coaxed gob after creamy gob of my viscous semen from my pulsating erection. I saw the muscles in her neck ripple as she swallowed the first big mouthful.

“Oh God ... keep sucking,” I said as I just lay back while I continued to flood her hot little mouth with wad upon wad of milky cum. Oh man ... there’s nothing like being sucked off first thing in the morning; and having it done by a cum-hungry little 19-year old just made it all that much better. I just lay back on the stack of pillows and watched her swallow again as her oral cavity filled once more. She sucked and nursed until she had every precious drop of my seed making a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach.

She finally released my deflating cock and looked up at me with a smile of pure bliss on her face.

“Mmmmmm, that was a lot of medicine. Thank you, Uncle Jeff.”

“Madison, remember when we talked and I said that for us to keep getting together like this, you’d need to do whatever I asked you to do?”

“Yes,” she said with a questioning look on her face.

“So, when we’re alone like this, I don’t want you to call me Uncle Jeff anymore,” I said with a tone of authority in my voice.

“Okay, what should I call you?”

“Like you were doing earlier, I want you to call me “Sir”. Do you have any problem with that?” I asked as my eyes locked in on hers.

“No ... no sir,” she said as she looked at me with a sheepish look on her face. “I kind of like it. I like it when you tell me what to do, sir.”

“That’s my good girl,” I said as I looked at the nipples on her perky little breasts poking through that sports bra-type top. “Give my cock one more nice long kiss and then you’d better get to your lesson.”

“Yes sir,” she said as she lifted my flaccid cock and I watched her slip the spongy head into her mouth and close her eyes as she pressed her soft lips against it. She slowly rolled her warm tongue all around the head and kind of smooched at it until she drew her mouth back and ran her tongue all around the gaping red eye one last time before she sat back and looked to me for my approval.

“That’s nice. Now get to your lesson before you’re late.” She sprang off the bed with youthful energy and stopped with her hand on the doorframe and looked back at me.

“Sir,” she said with a bit of an anxious look on her face, “do you remember what you promised to do for me today?”

“You mean cum on your face?”

“Yes sir. Are we ... are we still going to do that, sir?” she asked as she nibbled nervously at her bottom lip.

“Just relax Madison. I promised, didn’t I?”

“Yes sir. Thank you, sir!” Her face was just beaming now.

“Madison, how much time do you have today before you have to leave?”

“Well, this is one of the days my mom goes to her part-time job, so I don’t have to be home until later.” I thought about how my day was relatively free until my appointment with Dr. Fran later this afternoon.

“Good. Once you get back from your lesson, I’m going to put you to work on my cock for a few hours. I want to make sure you get enough medicine in you to keep that temperature down. Also, I’ve got a little present for you; something nice and grown up that I want you to wear.” Her face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Thank you, sir!” she said with a squeal of excitement. “Sir, do you think you could take my internal temperature like you did with those two women? I’m not sure if I’m all better yet.”

“Well, I’d have to get the thermometer nice and deep and then keep it there for a long time. Do you think you can handle that?” Her eyes flicked down to my cock lying heavy against my thigh and then back up to mine.

“Yes sir,” she said as a little shudder went through her body, “I’d like to try.”

“Okay sweetie. We’ll probably have to check that internal temperature with you in a few different positions. Now get to your lesson before you’re late.”

“Yes, sir!” she said with a big smile on her face before she bounced out of the room. Aahh ... the sweet energy of youth.

I had a little over an hour before my semen-loving little plaything was going to be back so I pulled on a pair of swim trunks and went for a vigorous swim in my pool. When I finished I spent a long time basking under the pelting hot spray of the shower. I loved the feel of the hot steaming water cascading down over me. I looked down at the stream of water running off the end of my heavy dick and was picturing Madison kneeling in front of me waiting for me to paint her face with my cum. The image brought a smile to my face.

I finished my shower, brushed my teeth and combed my hair and then pulled on a pair of white fitted boxers that showed off my package pretty well. Madison seemed to never get enough of looking at my heavy cock so I thought she would appreciate it. I went to my closet and pulled out the package with the stuff I had bought for Madison at Claudia’s store. I selected the emerald green corset and also laid out a pair of Emma’s black thigh-highs and the black stilettos with the pointy toes and ankle strap. As I looked at it laid out on the bed before me, I felt a little throb in my cock as I started to picture young Madison in those sexy garments.

I made myself a breakfast of some fresh fruit with yogurt, toast and coffee. I booted up my computer, checked my e-mails and was just finishing my coffee when Madison rang my doorbell again.

“C’MON IN,” I yelled across the room. She dropped her tennis bag by the door and bounded across the room towards me, sweat streaming down her face. I could see patches of sweat on her sports bra top and it was also glistening on her all over the rest of her athletic young body. Her eyes looked down at my bulging package tightly encased in my white underwear and I saw a look of joyful anticipation cross her face.

“Oh man, did that instructor ever work us hard today. I’m just covered in sweat. Would it be alright if I took a shower, sir?” she asked as she stood before me with that firm little chest of hers heaving from the exertions of her lesson and the bike ride back to my place. I could clearly see her stiff rubbery nipples through the sweat-dampened material.

“Not just yet, honey,” I said as I got up from my desk and walked over to my dining room table, “come over here.” She obediently appeared at my side as I pulled a chair back from the side of the table and then picked her up and sat her on the edge of the table facing me. With her feet dangling over the edge, she looked up at me questioningly.

“What do you want me to do, sir?”

“Just sit back and enjoy it, Madison,” I said as I reached for the bottom of her sports bra. “I want to taste that sweet young sweat of yours.”

“Oh, that’s so dirty” she said with a smile as I pulled her tight stretchy top up over her head and dropped it on the table.

“These are so beautiful,” I said as I lowered my mouth to those firm little 34A tits of hers. I pressed the flat of my tongue against those budding orbs and licked. “Mmmmmm,” I moaned as the warm salty flavor settled on my tongue. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me against her young vibrant chest as I bathed those firm little swells with my broad flat tongue. She sighed as I sucked and nibbled on those stiff rubbery nipples of hers at the same time as I slid my hands beneath her little red skirt and grasped the waistband of her panties. She instinctively raised her hips as I tugged both her red tennis panties and her virginal white cotton panties down and over her tennis shoes.

“Now put your heels up on the edge of the table and get those legs apart ... yeah, that’s the way,” I said as I sat down on the chair and pulled it up close to the table. She drew her knees well up until her little rubber souls gripped the edge of the tabletop and then let her knees fall open to each side. As I brought my face closer to that juicy little slit of hers, I breathed deep and could feel the warm succulent aroma of her young sweat combined with the musky nectar from her damp cunt settle on my tastebuds. Oh fuck, she smelled good. I looked at the glistening sheen of perspiration on the insides of her muscular young thighs and they seemed like a magnet as they drew my needy tongue down to them. I started just above her knees and licked a little bit higher each time as I moved from leg to leg.

“Oh God, sir, that feels so nice,” she crooned as my licking tongue cleaned those soft smooth thighs of hers. I loved the warm salty taste as I licked closer and closer to the slick little slot of hers. By the time I got there, she was panting like a runaway steam engine in anticipation. I looked down at that sweaty gooey hole and dove on it ravenously.

“Oh fuck!” she groaned as I feathered my tongue between those slick pink lips and started feeding from her bubbling trench. It smelled and tasted strong and musky and I loved it. I felt her fingers running through my hair as I pressed my lips forcefully against her pink labia and swirled my tongue deep within her tight young vagina. Her secretions were flowing freely onto my probing tongue and I kept drawing them back into my mouth and swallowing. I reached forward with my hands and pulled her inner lips even further apart so I could get my tongue even deeper into her.

“Oh gosh, sir ... I ... I ... OOOOOOOOOOOHHH,” Madison let out a low deep growl as a toe-curling release shot through her body. Her stomach muscles were flexing in and out as she groaned and gasped through her orgasm. Her steaming snatch became almost like a bubbling fountain as wave upon wave of her sweet juicy discharge flowed onto my tongue. I sucked and licked for all I was worth as her clutching vaginal walls seemed to close down and grip my probing tongue.

“Oh God! That was so good. Thank you, sir,” she said breathlessly as she finally started to recover from her shattering climax. I kept nursing and licking at that slippery little slot of hers until she sat calmly and stroked my hair as my tongue played gently amongst those soft young folds of flesh.

“Okay, kid,” I said as I drew my glistening face back from her over-sensitive crotch. “Once you get my face clean, you can take your shower.” She eagerly sat forward and let her legs drop back over the side as I stood up between them. She took my face in her hands and I felt the raspiness of her tongue as she slid it all over my face in search of her own warm cream. She licked me from ear to ear and chin to eyebrow until she had cleaned up every sticky drop. I pulled her off the table and stood her on the floor in front of me.

“Okay, go use the bathroom in my bedroom. There’re clean towels in the cupboard in the bathroom. You’ll find the presents I got you set out on the bed. I think they should fit. Come back here when you’re already.” I didn’t tell her that I knew her size by sneaking a look at her bra the other day at my brother’s house or that Emma told me they wore the same size shoe.

In anticipation of seeing her in that outfit, I went to my desk and made sure my camera was charged and ready to go. Knowing she had that boisterous show-offy side that she always showed around the other girls, I figured she’d love to pose for me; especially now that she was about to become my personal little cocksucker. With the camera ready to go, I sat at my computer and pulled up some of the pictures from the weekend. There were the first ones of Emma in the black mini that she’d worn to her grad. I switched to the second file of Emma in some of the new outfits I’d bought her the next day. There were some of her with my cum on her face and her mouth full of my cock. Oh man ... that young niece of mine was just so incredibly gorgeous! And her craving for my cock made her all that much more dear to me. I heard the shower shut off and switched to the file with the three girls out by the pool. Madison had already seen some of these and I wanted to further explore the possibilities of getting her together with either or both of her two friends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.