Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

After the Olympics, things settled down some but that always means that something big will happen and this was no different. I was playing poker with Patty at the Will casino when I got the call. Mr. Evans had passed away and Mindy was worried about her mother.

Patty and I left the game and as I drove home, Patty called and got a charter lined up for us to Atlanta. We had just been in Atlanta, but under better circumstances for the Olympics. We’d sat with Mr. Evans and Mindy’s mom during the competition. As we flew to Atlanta, Mindy reminded me that her mom wasn’t married to Mr. Evans but was his slave or devoted sub. His kids didn’t like her and it was easier not to bring a marriage into the legal works of his estate. When the girls were there, they lived in the guest house but after the girls had left for school, Carol had moved into the main house and into Mr. Evans’ bedroom.

They’d lived that way for the last eight years. It was sad to think that someone that the father loved so much was so shunned by the kids so that she wouldn’t get any money or less of it. We would go and support Carol in any way that we could.

Mr. Evans was worth close to a billion dollars and he had five kids. They were at the house to make sure nothing was taken but I could tell that they were more worried about the brothers and sisters than they were about Carol. We landed in the early morning on Wednesday. The funeral would be held on Friday evening and the will would be read on Saturday morning. Carol lived in the house and there was no legal or subtle way to ask her to leave since it might be hers after the will was read anyways. Only the attorney knew what the document said, and he wasn’t talking until after the funeral per Mr. Evans instructions.

Patty had made reservations at the Ritz Carlton in Buckhead but we went straight to the house. Anna was there with her mom and Carol was crying off and on as thoughts and memories came and went. I noticed that she was wearing a collar which looked out of place for the time and reason for the gathering.

The brothers and sisters had moved into the guest room and guest house but had let Carol stay in the master suite. They had of course come in and ransacked the room looking for any personal items of their father for safe keeping until after the will was read. They were all spoiled brats and greedy for the wealth that they’d dreamed of. The heart attack came in the middle of the night and he lived for a couple hours after being admitted to the hospital. No one suspected foul play so it was all about the money.

As friends came and went to visit Carol and the family you could watch the kids. Sometimes they would look sad or nostalgic but other times you could see them smile as they picked out the color of their new car or yacht in their mind. There weren’t too many visitors when I asked Carol to take a walk with me. She seemed surprised but the way I asked, she had the natural tendency to say yes. Mindy asked if she should come and I told her that we wanted to be alone.

As we left the front door, I took her hand in support. The leaves were just starting to turn and fall would be here soon. We were a couple blocks from the house when I asked, “Were you wearing you collar when he died or did you put it on to feel closer to him?”

She didn’t want to answer but I was quiet until she did. “I was wearing it. I wore it most of the time around the house and when I slept. He was always the one to put it on and always the one to take it off. I don’t feel right taking it off. I’ve heard the kids whisper about it and one even mentioned putting his leash on my collar since his dad is gone.”

“I know that it isn’t my place but until you find a new sir, you need someone to stand up for you. It can be Anna, Mindy or Me. If there is someone else, we can talk to them but I don’t want you to go through this alone. Every one of those kids has probably had an attorney on retainer for the last ten years just for this day. They have all kinds of legal things set up and worked out just in case something happens.”

“I know what the will says. He told me what the kids would do or say. Sir was a very smart man. Will you take care of me for the next month? Then we can figure out what to do next. I just don’t want to be alone or unprotected.”

“Sure, you are family in my eyes.”

“Will you take the collar off? I still don’t want to be the one to take it off.”

We were standing on the sidewalk under a large poplar. I undid the buckle and put the collar in my pocket before taking her hand. “Did you want to talk at the funeral?”

She replied, “I could only say about four words and that would be that I loved my sir. I will leave the pomp and circumstance to the kids and business men that like to listen to themselves talk. Sir did put in his instructions that the funeral service couldn’t last more than an hour. He said that if it took longer than an hour, then people were just blowing smoke. Mr. Jaffey, the attorney, oversees the funeral and if you want to talk, then you have to get a time slot from him.”

“I might just do that.” She looked up at me and I could see that she was surprised that I’d offer to talk but that I’d be sincere about the man and not about the money. She just nodded her approval.

When we got back to the house she had a slight smile on her face and she stopped to thank me for taking her on a walk before we went inside. Mr. Jaffey was at the house and the kids were asking about the will and why they had to wait. I got his attention and said, “Mr. Jaffey, I’m Jack Overstreet. I hear that you’re the person in charge of the funeral. May I have twenty minutes to talk?”

Everyone looked at me and then at him. He just smiled and nodded before saying, “There are about twenty minutes’ worth of music that he requested and the funeral per his instructions can’t go longer than an hour so there are twenty minutes left. Do you want to speak first or last?”

“If there is a pastor or someone speaking they should go first but if it’s just friends and family then I can go whenever works best.”

“I’ll put you down, Mr. Overstreet. Mr. Evans always had good things to say about you.”

After that the five kids all got into another fight about who would be able to speak and for how long. They had just assumed that they would each get as much time as they wanted to go on about how much they loved their dad. Mr. Jaffey did find me later and ask if I could cut back to fifteen minutes and I assured him that would be fine.

At nights, after dinner, Carol would lock herself in her room and we would go back to the Ritz to have a drink and do the same. I felt like we were there more to protect Carol than remember Mr. Evans. Mindy and Anna were sad because he had stood up and taken care of them after their father had passed away. Patty and Eve did all that they could to support them and even took Carol and the girls shopping where they all bought new clothes for the funeral.

Friday came and there was some nice music played. The pastor of the church said a prayer but that was about all. Mr. Jaffey introduced me first and I spoke about a kind man that loved his family but also loved his businesses and the people that worked for him. I talked about traveling with him to Tokyo, and spending time just a month earlier at the Olympics in Atlanta.

After that I talked about his love for Carol and how she filled his life after his kids moved on to do their own thing. I mentioned how it started with work but grew into something much more. How he loved Carol and his eyes sparkled whenever he looked at her or mentioned her when we spoke. I told how he took in Anna and Mindy as part of his family and was so proud of them both for their accomplishments in sports and in business. Anna was running the eastern division of Pro Level and Mindy had her own gym. I spent most of my time talking about the people that he touched daily and how he was probably better known for his wealth, but that those that he was close to would remember him for his sweet spirit and the personal interest that he took in the people that he spent time with.

Of course, the kids all said how much they loved him and missed him and then listed all the big deals that he’d done while he was alive. One even mentioned that he was listed on the Forbes wealthiest list. I guess they didn’t read the entire magazine but had just skipped to the page with their dad. Britt, Mom, Darcy, Karen and I were all in the church for the ceremony. We all had places ahead of him on the list. Mary couldn’t make the funeral but did send flowers.

There was a reception afterwards and his close friends all stopped by to pay their respects to Carol. She held up well and thanked them all for coming. When I arrived at the house alone the next day, there were some questions if I should be allowed to attend. I said that I’d received an invitation from Carol and from Mr. Jaffey.

Carol was saving a seat for me and after everyone was there, Mr. Jaffey said, “This shouldn’t take very long. Let me read the letter that he asked me to read.” He unfolded a single sheet of paper and turned it so that they could all see his notarized signature. He turned it back to read it.

“Dear friends and family, this is the letter that I wrote to be read before my will. Everything that I have is set up in trusts to protect against inheritance taxes. There are a few odds and ends that are not part of the trust like my furniture, clothes, jewelry and other things. Your mother’s wedding ring is in Julie’s trust and is in a safe deposit box that Mr. Jaffey has the key to. Everything in this house is either in a trust set up for Carol or is left in my will to Carol. That includes everything in the safe and every room in the house or guest house including the garage and attic.

If anyone has taken anything from this house or has set it aside until the will is read, they have one hour after the will is read to return it to this house. My businesses and investments have been divided into trusts for my five children. If anyone takes any legal action to change the way my will and trusts have been divided, they will forfeit any claim to any inheritance except for a one million dollar pay out. If you want to trade or sell things back and forth after the estate is settled, that is between you and that is fine, but if you sue my estate, Carol, Mr. Jaffey or each other the trust states that you automatically forfeit your inheritance. One might be worth more but from time to time or quite often, you have all come to me for loans or help. None of the loans were ever repaid except for Carol that borrowed money for her daughter’s gymnastics lessons and she paid back every cent plus interest.”

He asked, “Are there any questions before we read the will?”

“Can we see what is in each of the trusts?” his son Mark asked,

“After I read the will.” The room was quiet so he continued. He started reading and it was all very legal but then got to the contents. “The boat, plane and Rolls are all in different trusts. The two cars, the Mercedes convertible and the Ford Expedition are to be left to Carol Blom. The house and everything on the property are left to my companion Carol Blom except for the contents of the basement. Those will be left to my friend Jack Overstreet. I leave Mindy and Anna Blom each one hundred thousand dollars. Anything not mentioned directly in this will or listed in any of the trusts will be given to Carol Blom.”

Mr. Jaffey again asked if there were any questions.

Mark again spoke up. “What’s in the basement? None of us kids ever lived in this house. He moved here after we’d all moved out.”

Mr. Jaffey said, “I don’t know. I don’t think that Jack knows. Carol may know but she isn’t obligated to say. I have the key but was instructed just to give it to Jack.”

Mark said, “I want to see what’s in the basement.”

I was tired of Mr. Evans’ kids. I said, “It’s been a long week. I know that things were taken from Mr. Evans’ room and other things in the house. I don’t know how the trusts work but if the forfeited amount goes into the other trusts, there is a big incentive for you to let Carol know what was taken by the other siblings. If you want to see what’s in the basement, I will leave it locked until Monday night. Just have your attorney file a petition in court to see the contents and I’ll show you. It will cost you a hundred and ninety-nine million for the peek but it should be fun. You have an hour to return Carol’s property and get off her property.”

His son Steve said, “Carol, the taxes on this house will be a lot and since you won’t be working. I’ll offer to buy the house from you.”

She just looked to me. I said, “Steve, If Carol wants to stay in Atlanta then she can afford the taxes on the house. If she wants to move away, then we would welcome your purchase. We will get a home appraiser in and sell it to you for whatever they say that it’s worth. You can leave a card or I can reach you through Mr. Jaffey.”

He just nodded and left a card on the table. I’m not sure if he wanted the house because it belonged to his dad, because it was in a nice neighborhood or because he thought that he could make a couple hundred thousand by buying it cheap and selling it at a fair price.

What I’d said about the trust possibly being given to the others made them turn on each other and point out things that had been taken. When the last kid had left, everything seemed to be accounted for. Mr. Jaffey gave me a key to the basement and said that it was kept in a special place in Mr. Evans’ wallet and that he’d retrieved it. He asked if I knew what was down there and I told him that I didn’t. I turned to Carol and she was looking at the ground. I figured that it had something to do with his lifestyle and I said, “It was probably his collection of Barbie dolls. He didn’t want his friends and family to know about them and knew that I could dispose of them discretely.”

He just smiled, “Probably something like that. The kids are counting their money and I don’t think any of them will be coming after you. They have too much to lose. Carol, He loved you and the spark you added to his life probably added at least ten years to his life. I wish you the best.” We shook hands and he left.

When we were all alone, Carol asked, “Will you take me to the basement?”

I had no reason not to. There was a key that I had and Carol knew the combination. We needed both to gain access. The basement or dungeon was first class. It wasn’t all stone and wood but it was built out nicely. There were racks on the wall to hold the whips, floggers and other toys that weren’t in the drawers. There were some larger pieces of equipment for supporting a bound person. A cage hung from a chain. I could see her appreciation for some of the things in her eyes.

She had the look of one that might be cherishing a picture of a child. You could see the fond memories in her expression. She looked that same way at the leather cat of nine tails that hung from the wall. I sat down in a leather chair and then motioned her to my lap. When she was in my arms I asked, “Carol, I don’t need toys, I don’t need a house, and I don’t need a slave. What I do need is for Mindy and Anna to be happy and to get that, you need to be happy. Do you want to live in this house? Do you want to move closer to one of your daughters? Do you want any of these toys? What do you want? What would make you happy?”

She slipped off my lap and kneeled in front of me. She put her head on the ground and her arms out in front of her. She was crying. “I want a sir. I don’t care about a house or car or even being whipped or bound. I just want to belong to someone. I want to be taken care of.”

“Do you need to be fucked or just belong to someone? Does it have to be a man or can it be a woman? Do you want to work or just be a house pet?”

“I can do whatever my master wants. If my master is happy then I am happy.”

I stood and put her collar back on her neck. “I am going to clean out the house and then sell it. You belong to me now and will be living in Las Vegas and working for one of my companies doing accounting work. Maybe I’ll have you as an internal auditor checking up on my other accountants. Could you do that?”

“Yes sir. I’d like that.”

“Good girl. Now get naked.”

She stood and undressed quickly; she stood tall and proud. I walked around her and saw that she was in decent shape but she had signs of aging. She’d lost two men in her forty-five years. I didn’t want to take her too hard but wanted her to feel accepted as one of mine. I lowered my zipper and just said, “Swallow it all and don’t miss a drop.”

She kneeled in front of me and gave me an expert blow job. She could open her throat and take my thick shaft very deep. When it came time for me to cum, she didn’t catch it all and as she had a glob on her chin and some that she caught in her hand she almost laughed as she lowered her eyes and said, “I’m sorry, Sir. I’m not used to loads of that size. My last Sir was much older and didn’t give me such large treats.”

She was licking her hand and scooping the glob off her chin when I walked over and picked up the cat of nine tails that she’d admired earlier. I said, “This is something that your last Sir probably was much better at than I am but I will do my best.”

She turned and grabbed a bar that hung from the ceiling. She spread her legs and braced herself for the first blow. I didn’t try to draw blood but got into a rhythm as the leather struck her and kept moving just a little harder each time. Her ass was red; her back was pink and her smile was bright when I finished.

“I think that we should take this with us. What do you think?”

“I would be lonely without it but whatever makes you happy, Sir.”

We planned to pack up the contents and send them to Las Vegas. The basement was mostly sold off to local club members that Carol knew. The Ford was given to Anna and the Mercedes was shipped to Vegas. A month later, Steve did buy the house for appraised value and I knocked off a hundred grand since we didn’t have to pay a realtor any fees. Maybe all his kids weren’t so bad.

We flew home and Carol moved in with us or to be more specific, moved into one of the guest rooms. I talked to Darcy about starting an internal audit team and she liked the idea. Things were moving so fast, sometimes it helped just to have someone wander around and ask, ‘what if.’

Soon enough it was time to go with Britt and we were off to Washington DC to have some meetings. We stayed at the Hay Adams hotel. Britt said that he had a home in DC but there were people renting it out. We unpacked and met in the lobby for a short cab ride over to a private club.

Britt knew a lot of people at the club and they all seemed to know him as well. I was given a membership and Britt showed me around. The first couple floors looked like a country club restaurant and bar area. Then we went up to the private floors and walked in on a few senators playing cards.

Britt walked up and said, “Mind if we join?”

Senator Fuller from Wyoming said, “I’ve seen you both play on TV. I don’t think that we have the skills to play against you and I don’t think our pockets are deep enough to play at the same tables.”

Britt and I just laughed at the joke and shook hands and made introductions around the table. Britt asked if we could sit down and have a drink while we watched them play.

We were offered seats and we joined the table and a man came out from behind the bar with a bottle. Britt thanked the bartender and poured himself a glass. He asked if I’d like some and I thought that I’d try it.

He held it up for the others to see if they wanted a glass and one asked what it was.

“My friend, this is a bottle of Highland Single Malt Scotch from the Royal Brackla Distillery. The distillery was closed for a while and then reopened in 1990. I was invited to the reopening by a friend and they had taken a batch that had been aging for sixty years and bottled it in crystal for the reopening. This was never sold to the public. I ended up with a case of it somehow. If you’ve never had a sixty-year-old whiskey you should try it. If you have, then you will understand just how fine this whiskey truly is.”

“After you pour us all a glass, I’m sure that you’ll tell us what the special occasion is. I haven’t seen you around here in a long time.”

“If you’ve seen Jack and I playing cards on TV, I bet that you’ve seen commercials for the legalization of poker and sports betting.”

“We have, but that isn’t going anywhere fast. People don’t want to promote gambling. There are people addicted to gambling, it takes food out of the kids mouth, no Christmas presents. I’ve already heard them all.”

“That’s one extreme, the other is the person that wins a lot of money. I don’t think we should focus on either. How about the guy that loves his Redskins and wants to bet twenty bucks to make watching the game that much more interesting? When he does, he’s breaking the law. Maybe he loses his job because of the crime on his record.

“How about a couple of buddies that want to get together and talk? If they just sit and drink, they might be labeled as alcoholics but if they are playing cards they can be labeled criminals and go to jail. You all would be breaking the law right now if you were playing for money so it’s good you are only playing for chips.”

“It still goes against what the voters want.”

“This is something that is already going on everywhere you look. There is just no oversight, no regulation, no taxes collected, no insurance that the person they placed the bet with can pay off. There may be broken thumbs and knee caps. We are just asking you to bring it out of the dark shadows and shine a light on it. Make it legal, make it legitimate and collect the revenue on it like every other business in America. But also, set the bar so that this doesn’t all go offshore when the internet is ready to open this can of worms. Pretend that you thought of it beforehand and made some laws to deal with it.”

“Everything you said makes sense but I’m about to drink this whiskey so a moment of silence would be appreciated.”

Everyone at the table was quiet as we sipped the sixty-year-old whiskey. It was smooth and as far as whiskey went it was very good. Britt had said, all he had to say. He wasn’t expecting them to take it to the floor for a vote in the morning. After the drinks, they said we could sit in and play if there was any more in the bottle. We sat in and played poker but the stakes were low. We each had less than twenty dollars in front of us to start and bidding was in quarter increments not thousands of dollars.

Britt left with more cash than he walked in with but at ten grand a bottle for the whiskey, he lost the most as well. For the next week, we spent a lot of time at the club. We were introduced to a lot of congressmen and women. We said our piece and listened to them. At the end of the week, Britt picked a few from both sides of the aisle and handed them the bill that they’d written. He promised campaign funds if they would be a co-sponsor of the bill.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.