Paradise Found - Cover

Paradise Found

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is the aftermath of the destruction of Earth's economic system by aliens. They gave us all a replicator. It did not take long for all economies to collapse, and humanity became a hell-hole of warring factions. This is the story of one teenage boy who led the way back to rationality. In the process, he became the nearest thing to God that a human could manage. 10 chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Violence  

“But ... But ... But, Sue will be here in a few minutes.”

“Okay, we’ll make this a short lesson. Go ahead and strip, and so will I.” Mom did strip and lie on the bed. I was petrified. This was the first time that I had seen her naked in I don’t know how many years and certainly the first time I had seen her naked when she didn’t try to hurry and cover up. Wow, despite the fact that my Mom was 34-years-old, she was still a certifiable BABE! “Come on, slow poke, or you will miss your chance.”

That was enough to wake me up, so I stripped in a hurry. Mom went through a demonstration of cunnilingus that cut some of the features short, but it was still enough for her to come. I didn’t, but I was concentrating on what I was doing and trying to learn enough to give Sue a good time when she showed up. I probably missed a number of the finer points, but I had a good grounding in the basics. I was in a hurry to give my new knowledge a try as soon as Sue showed up.

I showered with Mom and had the pleasure of washing her pussy. She washed my cock and balls, and that was when I came. Oh, Man, suddenly, every day was a new and wonderful experience.

We had hardly gotten out of the shower when Sue showed up. I figured that her mom was not home because Sue was wearing that swimsuit that she had to change out of yesterday. Now that I had a good chance to see it, I really thought that the one-piece that she had changed into was sexier. I didn’t say anything to spoil the occasion because either suit was enough to make me hard.

This suit was one of those things that was mostly string, with a few wider pieces of string in the necessary places. The suit fabric was black and the combination was fantastic against her very light colored skin. My Mom winked at Sue and sent us to my bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, Sue asked, “Which swim suit do you really think looks better on me? Truthfully, I favor the one-piece, but I wanted you to have time to study this one to make a comparison.”

“Honey, you look spectacular in either outfit, but I have to be truthful and say that I like the one-piece better, also. Of course, you look best with nothing on.”

I had hardly gotten all of that said when Sue practically attacked me with hugs and kisses. “Oh, God, Han, you called me ‘honey.’ Did you really mean that, or did it just slip out? I really love you, and have for years—ever since I knew what love was. I have been hoping for a sign from you that you felt the same way. Does this make it true?”

“Gosh, Sue, I don’t know for sure. I do know that I had a bad twinge last night when you said that you might dump me for another boyfriend. I don’t know if that was love, but I do know that I really hurt until I realized that you were only teasing me.”

“Okay, that is good enough for a starter. Let’s see if sex makes the feeling any stronger.” We stripped right away. Practically all Sue had to do was to untie one knot and shiver a little bit to cause her swimsuit to fall to the floor. I was dressed in regular clothes, so it did take me a little longer to get naked.

Sue turned the bed down and put a towel down on the sheet while I was removing my clothes. I’d had enough time to recover from taking that shower with Mom, so I was erect and ready for action. Sue grabbed my cock and used it as a leash to pull me to the bed. “Lie down, Han, so I can see how good a job Mom did in teaching me how to give a blowjob.”

I was on my back on the towel in nothing flat, and Sue was between my legs preparing to show me what she had learned. She started out by kissing my cock head and getting a good taste of the precum. Sue smiled at me and licked her lips before returning to the business at hand. She propped on her left arm while she used her right hand to steady my cock as she licked it on all sides from base to tip.

Once my cock was thoroughly covered with saliva, Sue slipped her lips over my cock head and down as far as my shaft. She closed her lips around the shaft in an air-tight seal and drew a little bit of vacuum. She then began to move her lips up and down my shaft by moving her head. At the same time, she rubbed all of my shaft that she could reach with her tongue. Oh, my God. That combination of actions came close to killing me with pleasure!

I started to moan in time with Sue’s motion up and down my shaft. It seemed like once she got a rhythm established, she began to jack me off below what she could reach with her lips. The feeling was so great that I felt myself rising to a come. “Sue, Honey, I am about to come, and it’s going to be a big one. Pull off if you don’t want me to come in your mouth.”

I knew she heard me because her face seemed to light up, but she never stopped the blowjob. Oh, God, I didn’t come, I exploded! I had no idea that something could feel like that. I don’t know how many times I shot cum into Sue’s mouth, but it felt to me like I had taken at least 20 shots. Later, Mom told me that I had yelled, and she had heard me as far away as the kitchen and through a closed door.

Sue opened her mouth to show me a pool of semen on her tongue, and she very ostentatiously swallowed. She then licked the head of my cock, and I almost died again from the feelings that action produced. Sue smiled, and I could see how justifiably proud of herself she was. I grabbed her and held her for I don’t know how many kisses. Yes, I could taste my cum in her mouth, but I didn’t care. Now I knew what love was!

“I hope you liked the blowjob. Mom gave me explicit instructions this morning. She said that there were still more things that I could do, but she thought that this lesson would show you what I was capable of. I hope that you consider me worth keeping now that you have had a sample.”

“Dearest One, I don’t know if I could survive a blowjob any better than that one! Of course, I am always willing to try.”

She took a playful swat at me and said, “Oh, you man, you.” We both laughed, and I said that it was time for me to try my skill at cunnilingus.

“On your back, wench! Let’s see how you like this.” I started out by propping her butt on a pillow to raise her pussy above the mattress. I then went through the cunnilingus routine as nearly as I could remember it as Mom had taught me that morning. Since this was such a basic run of cunnilingus, Mom had suggested that I finish up with the miniature blowjob on Sue’s clit. She was sure that Sue would forget any errors on my part if I were able to do as good a job on her clit as I had done on Mom’s.

From the sound of her scream when she came, I must have scored an A, if not an A+, with my effort. “Oh, God, Han, that was unbelievable! Where did you learn to do that since only yesterday?” That was when I admitted that Mom had given me lessons earlier that morning. Uh-oh, had I just put my foot half-way down my throat? Wow, I got away with it!

“Well, I will have to thank Mrs. Lee for what she has taught you in such a short time. She must be an excellent teacher.”

“I think so, and she has promised to teach me more. I hope you don’t mind, Honey.”

“No, I would be a fool to complain as long as I am your main squeeze, and your mother is only your teacher. See what else you can learn, and I’ll see what my parents can teach me. Between the two of us, we should become sex experts in a very short time.”

We were both pretty much exhausted from our sex play so we simply lay on the bed and cuddled while we napped until lunch when Mom called us to eat. She took one look at us and declared, “Yep, you two look like you have justified those two screams I heard earlier. Cookies and milk will never do for you. How would you like a couple of BLTs (Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwiches) and lemonade as a pick-me-up?” We jumped at that, and Mom got them for us from the replicator. She had a bowl of tomato soup and a cup of coffee for herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.