Was I Mistaken - Cover

Was I Mistaken

Copyright© 2017 by Barneyr

Chapter 2

Saturday morning came much too early for me, and it didn't help that Allie was in a morose mood as well. We ate breakfast in silence broken only for asking to pass something. Finally, I said, "Allie, I'm not sure just how I feel about all this. On the one hand, I really want to believe that nothing happened, but then again, why couldn't you just talk to me? You could have told me that from the discussions from your nights out where some things were mentioned that you might like to try, but we might have to wait until Maggie was out on a date or staying with her girlfriends. We could have made some kind of time for us for thing to happen, but no; you decided to withhold sex from me for six months and come home and masturbate and then come to our marital bed and shun me. What else was I to think when Brad was so persistent last night? I really have to think a long time to get this right in my head. I also want to talk to some of the other women that you have your 'Girls Night Out' with. Do you have any of their home numbers?"

"Oh God Jim, no I don't have any of their home numbers, only their work numbers. It was never important, so I guess that is another strike against me, huh?" There was a long pause, and then she said, "Oh GOD, I'm so sorry Jim, I never..."

"No, I don't have everyone's numbers I work with either, only my boss' number to call him if I'm sick or late. But I would really like to talk to one or two of the women that you go out with. Yes, this has caused me to question your veracity and can I really believe what you say to me to be the truth. I so want to believe everything you have said to me. BUT there is now a worrying question in the back of my mind that asks why you didn't come to me immediately if it was just as innocent as you say. The trust we had between us has been broken. Has the grouping and grinding been going on ever since you started this two years ago, or is this a recent development and who besides this bastard Brad had you been intimate with? See Allie these are the questions going around in my head that I have no answers for. For me to go forward, I need answers in order to feel as though I can either go forward with a divorce or accept that it was harmless flirtation, although it seemed to me to go a little too far. Can I forgive you, so we can try to work out a solution and stay together or not? That is my biggest question."

"Oh GOD Jim, I never meant to hurt you like this, and it was just harmless flirting, but I can see now that it really wasn't all that harmless. Can you ever forgive me Jim, please," Allie begged.

"Allie, do you remember Tanya Dennison, now Tanya Anderson? I'm sure you met her at our July picnic and again last year at the Christmas party."

"Yes," she spat back at me! "I remember when that slut tried to seduce you, but you shot her down, and now she is married to that nice Peter Anderson. What about her?"

"Well just think if you heard that she was pawing all over me and we were grinding on the dance floor at the company dance at new years? What would you have done if you heard that about me, but you only had overheard someone talking about it? Would you have just accepted it as harmless flirting or would you worry that there was something else going on if she was still single or for that matter, even married?"

"I would find that slut and scratch her eyes out and then kick her ass from here to Canada." She paused and then she sobbed, "I see Jim. It becomes very clear to me just what you are going through. I never even gave it a thought about it being reversed. Oh Jim, please believe me when I say nothing beyond what I said happened, and I now realize what a brazen cock tease I have become. If I were to tease those men and not give it to them, then why would they keep coming back for more unless they felt that I would finally give in to their demands, and I would go with them to the parking lot or a motel or even that I had already done the deed and they want more." Allie just slumped in the kitchen chair and her head fell to the table on her arms and she shook with sobs. She muttered, "Oh what have I done? I don't deserve you Jim."

I was torn between sitting here and letting her suffer for her indiscretions or try to comfort her and give her false hope that things would be alright. My love and compassion for her got the better of me that morning, and I went to her, kneeled by her side, held her, and tried to soothe her soul. The rest of the day was more of the same. Allie would be ok for a while, and then she would just collapse and sob. Sunday I went for my long run as I missed it on Saturday. We went to church and acted the perfect couple like always. The kids called on Sunday afternoon and then Allie broke down and confessed everything to the kids, and then I got an earful from the both of them, and I said I would take care of things. My daughter wanted to know why I wasn't immediately forgiving her and trying to console her; however, Matt tried to explain things to Maggie, but I'm not sure that did anything but make them mad at each other.

I scolded both of them and told them it was our problem and not theirs. We would let them know the outcome, but until then it was our problem and none of their business, yet. I said, "Your mother should never have told you that we were having a tough time until it was all over and a decision was made, then you could rant and rave over what was decided if it came to a divorce. However, until then please know that I love your mother as much as I ever did, but I needed to get some more information before I could move forward from here."

They finally accepted that it was a little premature to fault either parent for anything as yet. We ended the call a little more upbeat than the middle of the call.

Sunday night when we went to bed, Allie cuddled up to me and wanted me to spoon with her and stick my erected shaft between her ass cheeks, so she could feel at least some of my love. We both slept naked that night and sometime early in the morning I awoke with my dick buried within her velvety furnace and for the first time in six months I had a climax that was not self-generated. I do know that I heard a very contented sigh from Allie as I blew a huge load of my essence into her center.

When I awoke Monday morning, my morning wood was buried in her sloppy cunt as she had not gotten up during the night to clean up, and so I could have just gotten up and left her there, but my long dry spell had the effect of making the decision for me and I roughly grabbed her breasts and swollen nipples and pounded her to a resounding climax for both of us. I then got up and showered and got ready for work as Allie showered. A very cowed Allie was at breakfast this morning, and we ate again in silence. As Allie was putting dishes in the dishwasher, I had the work numbers of two of her cohorts to call first thing today. Then I was going to talk to Carl Jensen.


Allie gave me the work numbers of a Brenda Cummings and a Vicki Stallings. Brenda worked in payroll, and Vicki was in accounts receivable. I called Vicki first.

"Accounts Receivables, Debbie speaking, how may I help you?"

"Is a Vicki Stallings available? I need to speak to her about something very important."

"Ah ... Vicki is on the phone with another customer, is there something I can help you with an account?"

"Ah ... this is something I really need to speak to her about."

"I'm sorry but she may be a while, can I take a message and have her call you once she is off the phone?"

"Sure, this is Jim Morrison and my number is 512-555-5534, extension 36."

"Are you any relation to Allison Morrison that works here?"

"Yes I'm Allie's husband. But I really need to talk to Vicki. Thank you Debbie for taking the message."

I started to hang up, but I heard "Oh SHIT! Vicki" and then the line went dead. Debbie had shouted the 'oh shit' and then softer said 'Vicki', and I guess she hung up the phone.

I next tried Brenda and got her first thing. "Payroll this is Brenda, how can I help you?"

"Are you Brenda Cummings, the one that has the every other Friday night out with Allison Morrison?"

"Yessss. What is this about?"

"Brenda, this is Jim Morrison, Allie's husband and I hope that you can give me some verification about Allie's behavior at Jerry's Roadhouse on these Friday nights out. She has told me about some of the goings on, and I want to know what you have seen there, concerning my wife and the men that she dances with. This past Friday night I met up with someone named Brad, and he was not happy that I was with Allie, especially when she shut him down for a dance."

"Oh god, not Brad. He is a grade a number one asshole. He thinks he is God's gift to women. He is a good dancer but he has the tendency to get a little like an octopus when on the dance floor or sitting at the table with us. His friends aren't much better but at least they can dance well."

"I could gather that from what I learned Friday night. What can you tell me about these men, and what you have seen in their regard to my wife? Is it just groping and slow dance grinding or is there more to it than that."

"Oh please don't get the wrong idea, we all just dance and drink and have a good time and unwind from the two weeks of pressure at work. We have some harmless flirting and a little groping, but we all go home and attack our husbands. It is mostly just foreplay for when we get home."

"Well, you see that is my problem, it might be foreplay for your husband, but for me, it has been a long dry spell. Furthermore, I hear that some erotic adventures have been discussed, and therefore, new things have been mentioned and discussed." I paused some here and there was a catch in my throat that Brenda let pass. "I just wanted to get some facts to be able to verify that Allison has been a good girl and not gone off and did me wrong."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.