My Married Sluts - Cover

My Married Sluts

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow the various amorous adventures of a happily married, yet also happily unfaithful lawyer named Dan, who discovers that he has at least four sluts at his disposal, all of them married either to him or someone else, and that at least two of them are his playthings for life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

“So, you got a thing for my ass, do you?” Heather teased me, knowing full well that I did.

“But of course, though you already knew that. Nicky’s ass is not so bad, either,” I noted, making her blush.

“Yeah, tell me about it. It tastes great!” Heather confessed.

“And yours is pretty sweet, as he said. The only shame is that we can’t have four of us to a bed, by getting my husband to change his mind. Of course, if he ever did, then we’d have to rearrange some things, I guess. Some contracts and relationships, I’m afraid,” Nicky observed, even as we heard a knock on the door.

I wasn’t expecting visitors, any more than they were, but there was no doubt that we had one. We rushed to answer the door, half expecting it to be Jake making another attempt to win Nicole back. Instead, it was someone far more familiar to me: Lisa Di Salvo, my ex-girlfriend. She wasn’t alone, either. Her twins, Eric and Erica, were only three, children by her abusive ex-boyfriend, who was now in prison. They tagged along, nowhere to go.

“Sorry ... I hope that I’m not troubling you, but ... I got evicted. I just couldn’t pay the rent anymore, and I ... I wondered if you could find me a place to stay ... or maybe you and your wife would let me crash for a bit,” Lisa stammered, noticing that there were three of us, and I was the only one clothed.

“Well, it’s up to all three of us now. Me, Heather ... and our girlfriend, Nicole. Excuse their natural state, but they are nudists. For my part, I’m all in favor of you staying here for a lot longer. What do you ladies think?” I turned to them, but I could already guess.

“Your ... your girlfriend? So, your wife is okay with sharing you? And you share her? I thought that we were sneaking around. Wow, how long has this been going on? Sorry to pry. I just ... I had no idea that you had an open marriage,” Lisa stammered again and even blushed, speaking of such things in front of her children.

I patted a cushion on the couch for her to sit down and she did so with her twins.

“Relax. At their age, they’re too young to understand any of it, and in time, it will grow normal to them, as, I trust, will my nudity and Nicole’s. I am more than fine with this, Lisa. I like you. He likes you, of course. A lot. I can tell. Hell, I already knew some time ago. Yes, as of today, in fact, after he caught me in bed with Nicole ... and we made a deal, we now have an open marriage ... and a girlfriend together. My lover is now ours.

“Having been unfaithful myself for some time now, I’m in no position to object to his straying, anyway. Honey, you make him happy. He makes you happy. I’m very happy for both of you. What do you think, Nicole?” Heather turned to our girlfriend and love slave, who winked at me, at her, and at Lisa.

“Hey, Dan’s a great guy and he’s my lover, too. I want him happy. I want you happy, as you make him happy. I know for a fact that knowing about you with me ... well, it turns Heather on, too. She can explain that part for herself. Besides, they’ve just taken me in, now that I’m losing my husband over this, and well, it’s only right that we all take you in as well. It would be the height of hypocrisy for me to ask them to cast you aside.

“I ... love both of them, but I do have more of a history with Heather. It’s only right that Dan have a lover who has a history with him. Oh, and I’m also their love slave, anyway ... I’m submissive to them ... both of them. But they won’t ask that of you ... not unless you wish it, I do believe,” Nicole reassured Lisa, Heather, and myself.

“Exactly. You can be as vanilla as you wish, and you are not required to be my lover if you do not wish it. You can stay as long as you like ... without conditions, other than respecting our rights and not breaking laws and such. If you want to be lovers, that’s fine. If you don’t. That’s also fine. If you want to bed just some of us and not the rest, that’s also fine. Are we clear, Lisa? Hell, you’re not obliged to me. You can find a husband and move out or a boyfriend and stay. That’s up to you,” I assured Lisa, just seconds before she reached out to put her finger to my lips.

“Dan ... I’m ... pregnant. I don’t know if it’s yours ... or, well ... his. My ex’s, that is. I’m just three months along, and he only went to prison six weeks ago. You and I ... we were ... inconsistent at the time. Hot and heavy one day, cold as ice the next. During that time ... well, I was intimate with him a lot. Their father, that is. He and I are finished now, though, so if you still want me, here I am, and very ... needy at this point of my pregnancy, without a regular boyfriend.

“I hope that you’re not jealous, as he is. I never asked for fidelity, but I never promised it, either. I did promise it to him, but that was mostly from fear of his jealousy and rage. I was torn ... he was their father, is their father, and part of me thought that I should give him one more chance, despite, well, you know ... I also got pressure to drop you ... and to drop him. My parents. My priest. Etc.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.