My Married Sluts - Cover

My Married Sluts

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Follow the various amorous adventures of a happily married, yet also happily unfaithful lawyer named Dan, who discovers that he has at least four sluts at his disposal, all of them married either to him or someone else, and that at least two of them are his playthings for life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

I was in the middle of reading in the laundromat, while waiting for the clothes to finish washing, when she strode into the place, looking very different from the rest of the customers. One could always spot the sort of lady who just seemed out of place among the drab masses who typically inhabited such establishments, and this girl didn’t quite fit in there. She didn’t exactly leave me alone, either. She planted her sweet ass on the top of my washer, right as the last cycle concluded, and when I cleared my throat to ask her to get off it, she practically jumped into my arms, knocking my book out of the way.

“Woah, missy, what’s with the sudden leap? That was one of my favorite books that you sent to the floor! Not that I mind the attention, but damn!” I smiled and laughed in spite of my attempt to act angry or upset.

“Hey, no disrespect to Mr. Harry Turtledove and his ‘Guns of the South, ‘ but there’s plenty of time to read when your nice, thigh cock isn’t so fucking hard ... and you know that it is, right now!” the stranger put her arms around my waist, “If you want something ‘south, ‘ how about going ‘south of the border, ‘ with me?”

“Oh, and just why do you want me, a stranger, so much? Not that I mind. You are rather cute. We’re not alone, but I don’t know if the others are paying attention to us ... but then, you like being dirty in public and pushing the envelope sexually, don’t you?” I teased her, but my hands wandered to her cute booty, which was covered by a pair of yoga pants that didn’t have me fooled.

“And you like me that way, don’t you, sir? You like that as much as you like my ass! So, anyway, if you want, I’ll put your clothes in the dryer for you, so you can focus on something more important, like fucking me into next week!” the girl, who looked young enough to be my daughter, offered me, not waiting for my answer before she took my clothes and transferred it.

“Here’s the change for it,” I handed her some coins, as she removed the lint that someone had left behind and looked at me for guidance on the settings.

“Permanent press,” I told her, and she gave me a big grin as she bent over and set it, after which she put the coins into the slots.

“See, I’m a married woman, so I know how to keep men happy. Let me handle the laundry from now on. Are these your wife’s panties?” she held up a pair of blue satin underwear right before she closed the door and started the dryer.

“That they are. They’re Heather’s. That’s my wife’s name. I’m Dan, by the way. What’s your husband’s name?” I noted her wedding band.

“Vikram. My parents handpicked him, as he was fairly prosperous and belonged to a respectable family. He’s 43 and I’m only 21, but that’s okay. I like older men, just like you. I won’t lie, it’s an arranged marriage, so there’s no real romance, but we get along most of the time and I handle it by taking lovers. Preferably married ones, like you, who won’t try to break up my marriage.

“I don’t want a divorce. I like being married to Vikram, even if he can be dense and a patronizing prick at times. We’ve been married for five years, actually, so I was only sixteen when it happened, but my parents naturally signed off on the union, since it was their idea. They were afraid that I was going to be a slut, so this was their plan to head it off, plus Mama got married young, too, so it made perfect sense to her.

“It did for me, too. Lots of money and while I still had to finish high school, part of the deal, I had a husband who went to the prom with me. Talk about being the envy of the class. The others had boys, but I had a man on my arm! I had to give up the ass to Vikram to get him to go, but that wasn’t so bad. In fact, he got me hooked on anal, even if he was a bit rough in the process. I was a little scared at first and it’s not a proper thing for an Indian wife, but it’s nobody’s business but his and mine, anyway.

“Anyway, how is Heather, as a wife and all that? Does it ever bother you, screwing around on her and sleeping with other men’s wives, as you apparently do? It doesn’t bug me. Like I said, I prefer married boyfriends. It makes things so much easier for me. I’m Kashi, by the way. If Vikram has lovers, it’s no business of mine, and if you’ll pardon my saying, the same is true of any other partners that Heather has, right? Or any others of mine. Nor are your bedfellows any business of Heather’s or my lovers any business of Vikram’s. Nor are you any business of my other partners’.

“Of course, I’m just being nosy for my part, so you can tell me to butt out if you wish. Either way, I still intend to have an affair with you, big gummy bear!” my new companion told me while picking up my book for me and handing it back with a deep tongue kiss.

“Well, so far, my cheating has largely been with married women like yourself. It’s just easier that way, though I did screw a Salvadoran maid a few times before she found a husband and dropped me like a hot potato. I think that I was just practice for her, perhaps. If she changes her mind, though, I won’t hesitate to fuck her again. Then there was Lisa, a single mom that I fucked now and then over the past year. She wasn’t bad, but then single moms usually aren’t, if they can get any time to themselves. I wouldn’t be surprised if she found me and wanted more action eventually. It’s so hard for single mothers to date.

“Frankly, if Heather ever left me, I’d probably offer Lisa marriage, just because it would work for both of us, and she would already know what kind of husband she was getting, wouldn’t she? Aside from that, though, I mostly stick to married women, and I disagree with those who say that infidelity, adultery, cheating, all that jazz, is evil or malicious in nature. It’s not evil, just part of our natural human resistance, on an instinctive level, to the social paradigm of monogamy. We primates were never intended or designed to be faithful and mate for life the way that wolves do. At worst, you can call it a weakness or flaw, but not a malicious act.

“As for what kind of wife Heather is, well, she’s the sort of wife that spends time with you and is with you in that moment, but can also hang out with her girlfriends and not even notice that she hasn’t texted you in a while. She’s not bad in bed, either, though I sometimes wonder who is teaching her some of her more enjoyable ideas, ones that I wanted, but she resisted for a while. One thing that I’ve noticed is that she likes being rimmed a lot, especially of late. Since I enjoy rimming her, I don’t have a problem with it.

“If she left me, I’d find Lisa, as I said, but I’m not going to leave her. Certainly not if I found out about her cheating on me. I would be blunt and tell her that she wasn’t the only one cheating, but leave out any details that could be used potentially in court. No, any divorces that happened, they would have to be my wife’s doing, not mine. I have no desire to leave her. She’s a great sexual partner and she loves her kids, our kids really, though she had a tubal years ago and we’ve never had any biological children of our own. She’s just three years my junior, at thirty-eight to my forty-one. Her twins are grown now and in college.

“Before you ask, yes, one of the reasons that I like screwing other men’s wives is that I hate condoms with a purple passion. Logically, medically, I know their function, but personally, I’d rather screw married women, who are not as likely to have a wide range of partners as single women are, since they have to be careful to cover their tracks. That way, I can do it bareback, especially since married women are often loathe to use protection, just like me.

“Heather spoiled me that way, as did Adriana, the maid. She was a virgin when we got involved and thus didn’t carry any risk at all for me. There were a couple of incidents when I fucked Heather straight after doing Adriana, but if she noticed, she never said a thing about the sloppy seconds. She made only positive remarks about my staying power and that was it. I get tested reasonably often, just to make sure that I don’t pass Heather anything and that she hasn’t given me a disease, either.

“Now, anyway, are we going to talk about sex, or are we going to have it?” I winked at Kashi, who promptly knelt, undid my pants, and began sucking my cock behind the dryer.

“I’m going to do that after we fuck, too, so I can taste myself on you and also keep you from getting too soft for a second round. I know that’s probably weird, but I love the way that I taste on a man’s cock. Then again, I love the way that men’s dicks taste as well, especially cut ones like this one. Are you Jewish?” Kashi said as she continued licking and sucking me.

“Yes, but then I haven’t been to temple in forever,” I shrugged as I began to really feel the pleasure of this sexy Indian woman, another man’s wife no less, giving me some head.

“High holy days?” Kashi asked casually, as if we weren’t both committing adultery, a major taboo of the Faith.

“Yes, I celebrate Passover, Purim, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Hanukkah, if that’s what you’re asking me. Heather’s a Presbyterian, so she has holidays of her own. She goes to church when it suits her mood, while I go to temple when I feel like it. I’m barely Reform, let alone Orthodox, and I’m certainly not kosher, if that’s what you’re going to ask me next,” I teased Kashi as I caressed her hair and face while she gave me a blowjob worthy of the name, “I take it that you’re a Hindu.”

“Yes, I am a Hindu, and yet I don’t let that stop me from getting it on behind the husband’s back. It’s weird, I’m still vegan, but I have no trouble with adultery, none at all. I also have no qualms about sucking cock and taking it up the ass. On the contrary, that’s one of the acts that I hope that we do today, if we have the chance, lover. I would love to get your dick in my butt regularly, if possible,” Kashi told me as she all but dragged me into the bathroom and started to slide her yoga pants down to her ankles (revealing that she went commando, too).

“Ready?” I asked her, slipping my fingers into her drenched pussy to start finger-fucking her.

“Fist me first, please. I like it that way!” Kashi begged me, as I grinned and started adding fingers to turn my right hand into a fist and take her that way.

The aggressive nature of the fisting really seemed to excite my new partner, who began sighing, moaning, whimpering, and even cursing in Hindi, as my fist plunged deep into her twat. She creamed herself on my hand as she came, repeatedly, made even worse when I slipped a finger up her asshole and began probing her booty. Kashi really squirmed, shivered, and she nearly toppled as she bent over the bathroom sink to take me further inside her. She was like a mad woman, and in fairly short order, she was begging for my cock to take her tight cunt very hard indeed.

I continued fingering Kashi’s bottom while my fist slid out of her pussy and my cock slipped into it, much to her gratification. She bit her lower lip repeatedly as I ravaged her, while she also creamed herself yet again, especially once I stuck a second finger up her butt. While it was obviously intense and even painful for my new slut, she took it like a trooper and even seemed to welcome the rough handling of her ass. I got the distinct impression that Kashi was a pain slut, deep down inside where it really counted. She liked it when men hurt her a bit during sex.

When I put a third finger inside her asshole, Kashi went totally frantic, and in a frenzy of lust, she bucked her hips as wildly as she could. Cursing more in Hindi, with beads of sweat pouring down her back and her face, she begged me to take her even harder, and sure enough, that was what I did. Thrusting with more vigorous strokes than ever, I rammed balls deep inside Kashi and bottomed-out within her depths. She tightened up as much as she could and I erupted into her juicy, slippery cunt, filling it with my seed, which only made her cum all over again.

Just then, there was a loud knock on the bathroom door, even as I washed my hands and Kashi pulled her yoga pants back up to leave a wet patch on them. I ran to the door, opened it, and found one of the other customers, who looked at both of us and grinned. He unzipped his pants and pointed at his rather brown, hairless dick, implying that he wanted Kashi to service him sexually, too. She just turned to me and indicated that it was up to me.

“Go for it. I have to warn you, buddy, that I just fucked her. I hope that you don’t mind sloppy seconds. She’s my slut, too, as you can see. She does what I tell her,” I smiled as Kashi bent over yet again and dropped her pants for him, “And you have to agree to whatever I want as the price ahead of time. Deal?”

“Oh, God, at this point, sloppy fifths are better than what the wife gives me! She hasn’t let me touch her in months and she bitches if I jack off! Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do?” the man, a very short Mexican fellow by the look of him, grunted as he began screwing Kashi, my new slut, “It’s a deal. I don’t care what the price is. I agree!”

“Are you really his slut?” the stranger asked Kashi, who moaned and thrashed, bucking her hips eagerly for him, though not as much as for me.

“Yes ... that’s why I asked his okay. I can’t help it! I’ve been a wild and kinky slut for a long time, but today I met a man who knew what I needed. I want to be his slut for life! I want to be his pain slut ... and his cum slut, too! That’s why I’m taking you bareback, because he wants me to... !” Kashi screamed her pleasure, just as the door opened again, and a chubby Latina walked inside, her mouth wide with shock.

“Roberto, how dare you! Stop it! Just because I cut you off, doesn’t mean that... , “ the wife’s voice trailed off, just as I yanked down her sweats and started spanking her admittedly cute tush.

“What’s your name, bitch?” I asked her, warning Roberto with a look not to take up for his woman if he wanted to keep screwing Kashi ... he apparently decided that it wasn’t worth giving up his first sex in far too long.

“Selina, but most folks call me ‘Lina’ for short. Why are you doing this?” the wife whimpered, but I noticed that she smelled of a very wet, and yet very bloody, twat.

“Because you both clearly need this! You need to stop being such a whiny, spoiled, bossy little bitch who thinks that she can push and bully her man around, using sex as a weapon to control and manipulate him. You also need to learn that sex is good for its own sake, little cunt! He needs to learn not to worry about what you tell him and just get off with whomever will have him. That’s the surest way not to let yourself get blue balls, is to go for what you want, whatever others think of it,” I told her firmly as I stuck my fingers into her cunt and then saw that she was on her period, but hornier than ever.

“Is this your reason for being such a bitch? Dude, you need to fuck your wife at her horniest and don’t be squeamish about it! She’s most eager for it when she is perhaps feeling her grossest, namely this time of the month. So, guess what, I’m going to fuck her good, right now, while you do my bitch Kashi. I’m going to take your wife right in your presence, and you’ll thank me for it, because you’ll have one hell of a horny woman on your hands from now on!” I said as I slid inside her twat and began grudge-fucking Lina, who despite her harsh words didn’t resist at all when I began using her for my own satisfaction.

I don’t think that Lina was quite prepared for what followed, as I took her harder, rougher, and deeper with each stroke and thrust. I was very stiff again as I screwed Roberto’s wife and he took Kashi in the same bathroom, leading to some loud noises that brought in the owner, who was quite stunned at what he watched now. Even so, his pants were soon down and he made the decision for himself without planning to, stroking off at the sight of two couplings at once.

“There are no other customers in the laundromat right now, and I definitely want your repeat business, all four of you! Oh, God, that’s fucking hot!” the owner became hot and bothered as I took one married woman and Roberto took the other, neither being married to the man screwing her.

Finally, it got to be too much, and I spilled my spunk inside Lina, while Roberto dumped his load into Kashi, and both women came from the sheer sexual energy and stimulation, plus the feeling of our hot cum inside them. As I pulled out of Lina, I swatted her buns and did the same to Kashi after Roberto withdrew from her twat. I shrugged and then directed Kashi to seduce the manager, who was hopeless against her charms.

The next thing that I knew, Kashi had the manager screwing her from behind in the doorway of the unisex bathroom, his long, skinny dick giving it to her as hard as he could, while he sweated profusely in the process and his wig fell off. As for Lina, she looked at Roberto, looked back at me, hung her head, and began crying like a baby for the better part of five minutes. I pulled her close to me and held her tight, wiping her tears, and then gestured for Roberto to take her into his arms.

“You two need to work out your problems without hiding from each other and withholding sexual favors. Is that clear? Now, I’m prepared to be sexually available to you, Lina, for the near future, but you can’t cut the hubby off again, and no more bitching about his need to jack off. Is that clear? As for you, Roberto, Kashi will be sexually available to you as well, isn’t that right, Kashi? You are my slut, after all,” I turned to Kashi, right as she came again and the manager dumped his money shot inside her pussy.

“Can I be sexually available to him, too? What’s your name? I like you ... and I like Roberto, too. But ultimately, I’m Dan’s slut. I can’t help it. I need this! I need to belong to Dan, both sexually and otherwise. I won’t leave or neglect my husband, but other than that, my sex life is up to Dan,” Kashi told us as she sucked each of us men off, not even turning up her nose at the blood from Lina’s cunt on my dick.

“Yes, you can be sexually available to him, too, until or unless I say otherwise. Same with Roberto. Oh, and you’re to be sexually available to Lina, too. I kind of like the idea of two you having a lesbian affair. Don’t you agree, Roberto?” I chuckled, as Roberto caught his breath and tried not to have a heart attack at being sucked like that by Kashi so soon after fucking her.

“Oh, Dios mio!” Roberto nodded his agreement now.

“I’m Allen Brady. Nice to meet you guys. Just don’t tell my wife or the cops about this. I can’t afford to lose this laundromat. It’s a family business and I’m in the middle of a divorce as it is! She doesn’t need any ammo to use against me!” the man now seemed very afraid.

“Don’t you worry your little bald head about that, sweetie. I’ll be a very discreet lover, won’t I?” Kashi winked at him.

“So ... do I get to be your slut, too? Pretty please? I’ll be a very good wifey to Roberto, I swear it! I just like the idea of being dominated by you as well. I’m mainly changing my ways and becoming a better wife to Roberto because of you. Come on, guys! I want to get to be one of Dan’s sluts, especially since I’m halfway there by fucking two men and Kashi. Besides, Allen here needs plenty of attention, too, with his wife suing him for divorce and all. He can turn to Kashi and me and we’ll be very discreet, won’t we, Kashi? Sorry about being such a cunt to you, Roberto, but do this for me and I’ll be even better to you than I agreed to be!” Lina now pleaded for the chance to be my slut, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.