The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 31: My Wives Are Married

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: My Wives Are Married - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

September – Year 1

I woke up on Thursday morning with no one hanging on me for the first time in a long time. As I looked around, I remembered that last night I had taken myself out of the middle position between my wives. I rolled towards the middle of the bed and there were the two most beautiful women in the world, naked and in each other’s arms.

Erin was on her back and Lynn was cuddled up next to her with her left leg thrown over Erin’s thigh. I lay there looking at the perfect image of love. I wondered if that was how I looked when I woke up with either one of them. I was a lucky man. Last night, I had been thinking about the conversation I had with Erin about abstaining from sex until her jaw was unwired. That was when it occurred to me that the sleeping arrangements really were sending off a signal that this whole three-way marriage thing was centered around me and not the three of us.

There were two wives in this relationship that needed to remember that they were wives. They were wives to each other and not just to me. I thought back to the number of times I had seen the two of them making love and there were not that many, I mean I saw them kissing and feeling each other up, but making love? Not many times at all and that included before we were married.

Everything I recalled had to do with me and them. As I watched Lynn’s back slowly expand with her breathing I made a vow to myself to do better by them. I carefully rose to answer nature’s call and start the shower, so it would be nice and steamy in the room when I showered. When I quietly came back I saw that they had not moved. I walked around to the side of the bed closest to them and silently chuckled to see Erin’s left breast crusted with dried milk. Lynn must have had a late-night snack.

As I got closer, the aroma of sex was strong. Erin was allowing her pubic hair to grow back and it was returning to the sparse wavy blonde mat that I had enjoyed on Lynn and mines first anniversary. I leaned over and kissed Erin’s belly, just above her hairline. Inhaling my wife’s scent instantly stirred my penis. I continued to kiss along her hairline until I felt her stir. I looked up and into her eyes as they awoke. Erin has inhaled sensuously as I kissed her awake, so I put a finger to her lips and then quietly kissed her. Our tongues barely touching.

“I hear that.” A soft whisper escaped Lynn’s lips.

Since she was awake I kissed Lynn’s lips the same way. When I broke the kiss my wives turned their faces and kissed each other. Their kiss was much warmer than mine had been.

“Good morning, lover.” Erin said to Lynn.

“Good morning, lover.” Lynn replied to Erin, then they kissed.

Lynn rolled onto her back and almost as if it was planned the two women raised their arms over their heads and stretched together. The two naked shapes elongated themselves and reawakened their sleeping muscles all the way down to their toes. The sight of the two pale skinned women lying against the white sheet background was broken up only by the spread out blonde hair at Erin’s head and the bright red strawberry patch between Lynn’s legs.

“I wish I had a camera right now. That is the second sexiest thing that I have seen you two do.”

“Second?” Lynn asked.

“What is the first?” Erin sounded sexy.

“I will tell you about that another time. Would either of you like to shower with me this morning?”

“I would love to.” Lynn said. “Erin, lover, go back to sleep and dream wet dreams.”

Lynn ran her fingers around Erin’s infamous, now seeping, left nipple and kissed her wife.

“If I am wet enough when you come back, Paul, will you please take care of me?” Erin moaned.

“I will.” I answered softly.

Erin rolled over and pulled the covers around her. Lynn and I walked to the bathroom and closed the door before we turned on the light. I started the shower and expected Lynn to use the toilet, but instead she hugged me and pushed me towards the shower door. Being a guy, I was more than happy to enter the warm stream of water with one of my naked wives.

“Paul, don’t move. I have to pee.”

And just like that Lynn opened her legs a bit and let loose a stream of urine that hit my leg. She reached down and pulled up on her pussy to try to direct the stream high enough to land on my cock and balls and giggled. I felt my own urge to go again, as often happens to me first thing in the morning, so I returned the favor. I took Lynn in my arms and held her tight to my chest as we continued to empty ourselves against the other.

We rubbed our bellies and thighs together spreading the hot liquid around before the shower could wash it away. I kissed the top of Lynn’s head and reached down to grip each hand sized ass cheek and squeeze them. She lifted her head and I kissed her. Relieved of its secondary function, my penis began to rise for its primary purpose. It rose between Lynn’s still slightly spread thighs and when it was rigid enough Lynn turned and presented herself to me.

Bending my knees I dipped down to the best height and pressed the head into her pussy, she let out a slight gasp as I entered her and then moaned as I pulled back and sank deeper several times until I was at last fully seated. Lynn bent over more, grabbing her ankles, and began to rock her hips and fuck me like the good wife she was. I reached around her and found her clit and went to work on it with one hand while I fondled one of the cheeks presented to me.

I was leaning against the shower wall for stability when Lynn began to really work her pussy on me she developed a lot of force and before long she was grunting with each thrust back onto my rigid cock. She tightened her stomach and hunched over as her clit accepted the pleasure my hand delivered, then releasing her ankles, one hand took mine and pressed it against her button. The other hand guided mine to her breast as her vagina collapsed around my shaft and she came with a very loud groan.

My hands found their way to each of her hips and I pounded home with a dozen thrusts and finally let loose my seed. Lynn went slightly limp and I wrapped her in my arms to support her. After a few minutes she reached for the soap and began to wash her stomach and breasts and arms and armpits until I slid out of her and she could wash the rest of her.

She passed the soap to me and I washed her head, neck and shoulders and then her back and her wonderful ass cheeks. I knelt to wash her legs and while I was down there I took in the beauty of her washing her pussy.

“You missed a spot.” I spoke softly as I slipped a soapy finger into her sphincter and as deep as I could penetrate. I rotated my finger around and curled it a few times as Lynn hummed and moaned.

“There, now you are clean.” I pulled out my finger and washed it.

After letting the shower water run down her back and between her cheeks, rinsing away the soap, I kissed her pucker and pushed my tongue into it a bit. I would have continued but for a pleasant, unexpected interruption.

“You two sound like you are having too much fun. I wanna join in.”

Erin sounded sleepy as she came into the shower. We kissed her, and I sucked a nipple into my mouth as Erin took my penis in her hand. I had a thought go through my head and I released Erin’s nipple and asked a question.

“When was the last time you two had a sexy shower without me?”

“I don’t know. It seems that it is always you and one of us or all three of us.” Lynn said.

“Well shit. Then I am out. You two need to have some shower time of your own. We talked about you two acting more like married people, so I think that I will let you do that. I love you.”

I kissed my wife’s and then took Erin’s hands and put them on Lynn’s small ass and Lynn’s hands and put them on Erin’s pillowy ass. After drying, I took a few seconds to enjoy watching the two most important people in my life demonstrate their own love for each other.

I walked out after drying and dressed and went to the kitchen.

Behind me, the women began kissing each other and squeezing their handfuls of ass cheek and they ground there pubes together. Their tongues danced around in the others mouth. Hands moved around to the front and fingers moved to clits and moans filled the bathroom.

Erin had her longer fingers pushed deep into her wife’s pussy and was finger fucking her as hard as she could. Lynn was panting and gasping for air as the stall steamed up. Lynn shook with orgasm after orgasm until she couldn’t stand any longer and dropped to her knees taking the final gasps of her orgasm with her face buried in Erin pussy.

“Stop baby, I’ve had enough. Between Paul and you I’ve already come so much I’m about to black out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.