The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 23: Them’s The Breaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Them’s The Breaks - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

August – Year 1

A few weeks later on Friday night, I was in the bar to sing a little karaoke and socialize with my wives and friends. Bosco and the guys in the Club welcomed me warmly, as usual, and Erin made me one of her special White Erins. Lynn was sitting with Dara and some of her friends and I was sitting with Mark.

Erin came over and leaned over the bar, showing off her wonderful tits. I just elbowed Mark and stared down the front of her shirt and smiled. Erin popped me upside the head and raised her voice.

“Hey! My eyes are up here!”

“I know, but your tits are down there and they look really good; tasty, almost!”

Mark broke out laughing. “Damn if he isn’t right. You know, now that you are married, I think your tits look better than ever!”

“That’s because they are now being put to the use they were designed for on a regular basis. As her husband I feel that it is my duty to make sure the girls are never ignored.”

Mark hollered over the crowd to Lynn.

“Hey, Lynn! Your husband is perving on your wife’s tits ... again ... still!!!

Up until that moment we had never really made a big deal about being in a three way marriage. The people that were our friends or needed to know knew. No one else needed to know. If Lynn or Erin or I got hit on, all we did was show our left hand so the hitter could see the wedding ring and that was usually it.

Lynn stood up and hollered back.

“Paul Michael O’Dell! I demand equal time!”

So I walked over and bent over, pulled out the front of her blouse and I stared at my shorter wife’s tits. Upon which she put a finger under my jaw and lifted my face and gave me a big kiss. Suddenly there was another person standing there. It was Erin with her hands on her hips.

She leaned in and gave Lynn a kiss, with tongue. Then turned, slapped herself on the ass, laughing and went back behind the bar.

Bosco looked at the guys in the Club. “I have a fucking boner!” They all nodded. The ones that had their wife or girlfriend with them gave the women a kiss. The ones without, grabbed the nearest woman and gave them a kiss.

“Damn! You three are starting an orgy!” Mark was laugh out loud.

“Our next singer is Paul!”

I walked to the stage and told the KJ my song, he almost wet his pants laughing and typed the song into his laptop and soon the bass beat that opened the great Joe Walsh song filled the room.

‘Boom! Chik.

Boom boom. Chik.’

‘Boom! Chik.

Boom boom. Chik.’

“You see’m on the street. Left and right.”

‘Boom! Chik. Boom boom.

“I like big tits.”

The crowd went nuts as Erin got up on the bar and shook the girls. All of the women in the bar that had big tits or small began dancing around. Some removing their shirts as the song continued. Bosco jumped up on the stage and took off his shirt proudly displaying a large set of man-boobs. The women all went nuts. I barely finished the song I was laughing so hard.

As I got off the stage and made my way back to the bar, the shit hit the fan. Some asshole reached up and grabbed a hold of Erin’s tits. She screamed in pain at the top of her lungs as she fell forward off of the bar onto her attacker.

“Alright! I think she likes me!”

Erin quickly got off the guy and they both stood up, with her slapping him hard across the face. He slapped her back and she kicked him hard in the nuts with her pointy toed cowboy boots, dropping him to the floor. She then kicked him in the nuts again from the back. I was just getting in range when one of the guys friends punched Erin in the face. She dropped to the ground unconscious with her face hitting the floor hard.

I grabbed the first thing I could get my hand on and swung it at the second guys face. The glass in my hand was protected by the napkin around it, but the breaking glass ripped open the side of the man’s face.

By this time Mark was on the spot and had a third guy in a bear hug and the guys in the Club had surrounded the whole scene. Marcus was on the phone to 9-1-1 as soon as he saw the second guy hit Erin and in just a few minutes the police and an ambulance from the station house one block away were pulling into the parking lot.

The police know the bar. They know about the Brothers. They know that the bar was a spot where trouble hardly ever occurred. They also knew that the locals could cool down anything that normally happened, so when they got a call, it was going to be serious.

As the police entered the bar they scene had pretty much calmed down. First, because the two guys that had instigated the fight, were out of the fight. Second, because the locals had contained the situation and kept the two guys friends from getting involved.

I was on the floor and had a wet bar towel on the second guy, applying direct pressure to his face. The towel was already bright red. The first guy was still curled up in a ball, whimpering and Marcus had a bar towel with ice in it on Erin’s face. She was awake, but was in tears.

“Ok. Who wants to tell me what happened here?” The biggest officer spoke first as the guys from the ambulance pushed past him to where I was.

Lynn stepped forward.

“My wife was dancing on the bar and the guy on the floor grabbed my wife’s breasts and pulled her off of the bar and down on the floor on top of him. She got up and slapped his face. He slapped her back and she kicked him hard right in the nuts and he dropped to where he is now. His friend over there,” she pointed to the guy on the floor that the paramedics were working on, “then punched my wife in the face and dropped her.”

“At that point our husband had gotten on the scene and hit the second guy in the face with a glass and cut him up pretty bad. The guys in the Brothers Club then surrounded everyone and got control of these guys’ friends and cooled everything down until you arrived.”

The officer looked around the bar and asked everyone to please take a seat and relax. “I will need to talk to everyone who witnessed the incident. If you saw what happened please come over to this end of the bar.

He then turned his face over to his microphone and spoke a code into it and heard an acknowledgement and went back to Lynn. He was bigger than Bosco and to see him bending down to try and talk quietly to Lynn was almost comical.

“Miss, could I have your name please?”

“My name is Mrs. Lynn O’Dell.”

“Pardon me. Mrs. O’Dell. Did you say that the lady over there was your wife?”

“Yes. That is Mrs. Erin O’Dell and before you ask, yes that man over there is our husband Mr. Paul O’Dell. We are in a legally binding civil union; but we consider ourselves to be married.”

“Ok.” The poor guy did not know what to say.

“Jacky, we are going to need to transport these two guys pretty fast. The facial lacerations are going to need work ASAP and it appears that this guy has had some serious damage done to his testicles.”

“Ok, transport them, but get their names and contact info to the guys outside before you do.”

Officer Jacky asked Lynn to sit and walked over to Erin as she was being loaded onto a stretcher.

“Mrs. O’Dell?”

“Yes.” Erin spoke a bit funny and winced because her jaw was swollen.

“Hang on.” He looked at one of the other officers and told him to get one of the paramedics back inside quick.

As soon as the guy came back in Officer Jacky pointed to Erin.

“This lady was punched in the jaw. She does not sound right. Please check out her face and jaw.”

He did so and quickly turned to the officer.

“This looks like it could be broken. We need to transport her as well.”

“Erin?” She looked at a very upset Paul and nodded.

“If you are going to take her, please let Lynn go with her.” Paul spoke to the other officer.

“That should not be a problem. Are they related?”

“She is my wife.” Lynn sounded very calm.

“YOUR wife?” The paramedic asked.

“Yes.” Lynn sounded a bit more firm.

“Your WIFE?” The paramedic was not showing his confusion.

“Yes, damn it! My fucking wife!” Lynn was now officially pissed.

“Sorry. Let’s go.” He was no longer confused.

“And be very careful with my wife, she is pregnant.” I said.

“Which one?” The paramedic was politely confused.

“The one with the injured jaw.” I pointed towards the door. “Lynn, I will be there just as soon as I can.”

The paramedics had the two guys and Erin and Lynn out in the three ambulances and gone in a few minutes. As more police came in the door, groups were identified and separated for questioning.

As the friends of the victims were leaving, several members of the Club spoke to the guys to be sure they understood that no matter what, this would go no further, and if it did the Brothers would not start anything, but they would sure end anything.

The night went back to normal, with the exception that Marcus was now the only bartender. So Bosco went behind the bar and started to wash glasses and stock ice and to do the bar back stuff that Marcus and Erin usually shared and Mark stepped in to serve beers so Marcus could focus on mixed drinks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.