The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 17: Plans and Portents

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Plans and Portents - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 1

We came home from the all you can eat waffle house and waddled into the living room in Lynn’s, soon to be our, house or better yet, home. The women pointed me at the couch and pushed me to sit. Lynn plopped down to my right and Erin to my left. I put my arms around my two lovers and pulled them towards me. Each woman took a hold of a hand and brought it down to rest on a breast.

“I love the way your breasts feel.”

“Whose tits do you like the best?” Both women giggled after Lynn asked the loaded question.

“You see, you think that I am afraid to answer that question. You think I am going to look at it like the old “Do these pants make my ass look fat” question. Well I have a surprise for you. I love Erin’s tits the most. They are big and soft and easy to cuddle with and they leak milk.”

“Well I guess that makes me wife number two when we get married.” Lynn pouted.

“Now if you were to ask me whose pussy I like best, I would answer Lynn’s. She has nice long pussy lips and that bright red pubic hair. I know that I will end up spending hours just snuggling my face in that hair and eating that pussy.”

“And you have tried.”

“I have; but you keep stopping me and forcing me to put my dick inside you.”

“Forced you?” Erin was acting shocked.

“Yes! She forced me to stop. I wanted to snuggle and nibble and kiss and suckle on those lips and her little pink clitty. But she always stops me and makes me fuck her.”

“Paul! Do you really feel that way?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry. I just love it when you do that, but I had no idea that you wanted to do it more than make love to me.”

Now being a guy, I sometimes am slower than molasses in January, but not in this case. I took my arm from around Erin’s shoulder. Looking at her I spoke softly.

“Erin, would you please give us a second? You don’t have to move, but I need to focus on Lynn for a bit.”

“Sure hon.” Erin looked concerned.

“Lynn, I love you. My whole goal in life is to make you happy when I am with you and leave you happy when I am not with you. When I am cuddling with your pussy, I am doing it for me, selfishly. I truly enjoy your feel and your aroma and your taste. Smearing you all over my moustache gives me something to smell for hours. But as soon as you tug on me and pull me away, I realize that you need me to do something for you. At that point, I haven’t got a selfish bone in my body and I am only interested in your needs.”

“This is a good time to talk this out,” I turned to look at Erin, “with both of you.”

“We are getting married; I, to each of you, and you, to me and each other. I’ve always thought this way, when it came to sex. My partner is the focus. Her happiness and pleasure and release are paramount. Erin, I love to snuggle with your tits. I love kissing your nipples and suckling you to taste your milk, but as soon as you pull me away and get me between your legs, I am all about you.”

“Paul, my tits love it when you do that too, but my pussy really loves your cock. It and I love you sliding in and out and feeling you hitting my button as you do it. Now I know why you whimpered the other night when I pulled you off of my nipple.”

“Yeah, I was really feeling comfy and loved. Don’t get me wrong, sliding into each of you and shooting my seed into you is a glorious feeling, but that is not what makes me feel loved. God, I’m going to sound like such a girl! I love cuddling with each of you. I feel wanted and loved and cherished.”

“Cherished! Now there is a word I never thought that I would ever hear a man utter.” Lynn spoke as she took my hand.

“Look, we have talked about our ex’s and our histories, but I have never told you how it killed me emotionally. Until I met Lynn I didn’t care about anything. I used to have a passion for my career and for the people I work with, but after my first wife and I divorced it all went away. The second wife felt it and she left me as well.”

“But Lynn, you lit a fire inside me and when you brought Erin into it, I felt complete again. I can’t explain it, but you each fill a portion of the hole that was left in my heart and soul. Both of you have asked me to cuddle because you needed cuddle time. I guess it never occurred to you that I would need the same. I know, it is not a “manly” thing but it is a need of mine.”

“Paul, I’m sorry. You are right, I never thought about it, but not because I don’t care, but I have never known a man who wanted or needed it.” Erin kissed me on the cheek.

Sniff. “Me too.” Lynn broke down and wept into my chest. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Oh sweetie, you didn’t really hurt me. You didn’t do anything but look at the world like any other woman would.”

“But we are not going to be like any other women, are we? We are going to be in a triangular marriage and that means coequal members. Erin and I cuddle all the time, and before you ask, yes Erin loves to snuggle my pussy and I love to snuggle her tits. Both of us love it, just like you; so from now on a new rule. When cuddling, the cuddle will only be ended with the permission of all parties. If you are snuggling my pussy, I will let you do it until YOU want to stop.”

“Same goes for me. If you are snuggling my tits I won’t stop you until you want to stop; OR if my nipples start to hurt.” Erin kind of winced.

“Well that goes without saying. No one ever does anything that is uncomfortable. This is about pleasure and caring.” I smiled at them both.

“You know what? I think we just arranged a major part of our wedding vows. I vow to allow you, Lynn and Erin, to love me for as long as you need to.”

“I vow to allow you, Paul and Erin, to love me for as long as you need to.”

“I vow to allow you, Lynn and Paul, to love me for as long as you need to.”

“It seems to me that we may have just overcome the most difficult part of this whole relationship. I love you both.” I kissed each woman deeply.

We went to bed and we took our turns making love to one another. By the time we were done we had spent over two hours loving. We rose and showered, Erin first and alone since she had to get to the bar for her shift. She wiggled into a wonderful electric blue thong and a then asked me to hold the cups of her matching bra in place while she hooked the back and put her arms in the straps.

“Thanks for letting me help.”

“Thanks for loving me. Now you two! Into the shower! And don’t come out until you are not dirty anymore!” Erin’s orders were followed with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

“Come on Lynn we have a long, long shower to attend to.”

“We’ll see you at the bar in a few hours, lover. Just as soon as I’m not dirty anymore,”

“Forget what I said, you better leave just a little dirty for me. Both of you! I love you Paul, I love you Lynn.” She shook her tits at us and was out of the bedroom and soon out the front door.

“Well, let’s get undirty.”

“Not so fast buster. I’m not dirty enough yet. Back to the bed.”

We went back to the bed and I fell in, ignoring the wet spots. There was no way that I could avoid them after the past two hours, so I ignored them. Lynn fell on top of me in a nice sixty-nine.

“You aren’t the only one that likes to snuggle. Take your time and let me know when you want to change positions.”

Lynn took me into her mouth and sucked me deep. She slid my cock in and out of her mouth and pulled me out to lick my entire length with the wettest sloppiest licks I have ever felt. Then she took my sopping penis and began to snuggle it against her face and smear it all over her face.

Once I realized what she was doing, I returned the favor and kissed, licked and nibbled her pussy until she was soaking wet and her juices were running out of her. I smeared her juices all over my face and then placing a hand on each of her ass cheeks I used the leverage to settle my face into her sex and just held it there.

And so we spent the next hour, just holding on to each other. The only movement being the occasional shifting of my soft penis to a different place on Lynn’s face or for kisses and licks or for me to renew her wetness and kiss, nibble and lick my face to the other side. With Lynn on the bottom, she had her hands free and used the free one to trace patterns around the inside of my thigh or to curl up my pubic hair or to softly hold my testicles.

We rose and took a shower. It was slow and sensual. We just washed each other and then dried each other. I knelt down to deeply kiss Lynn’s strawberry patch and she returned the favor with a long slow deep draw on my penis. I opened Lynn’s top drawer and took out a matching thong and bra set. It was a bright emerald green. I held the thong as she stepped into it and I pulled it up her legs. She bowed out her legs when I got to the top and pulled it up between her ass cheeks.

I ran my fingers along the edges on the front to make sure no wild red hairs were sticking out. I then held out the bra to her out stretched arms and I pulled the straps back over her shoulders. I slowly pulled the cups down and around each of her breasts and then reach behind her to hook the ends together. I reached into each cup and pulled her breasts up to seat them in the cups.

She smiled and kissed me. A deep slow kiss. Our tongues barely touched as the moved in circles. She took me by the hand and led me to what was then my room and went to the closet and pulled out a polo shirt I had left there. She pulled it over my head and then held it up so that I could get my arms into the sleeve holes. She pulled it down over my torso and smoothed it down. Then she took out a pair of jeans and bent down to allow me to step into each leg. She stopped for a moment to take my testicles into her mouth and run her tongue around them. Letting them slip out of her mouth she pulled up the jeans and tucked in the polo. She then buttoned the top of the pants and pulled up the zipper, being careful not to catch any of me in the teeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.