The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 3: Ice Breaking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Ice Breaking - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 1

After that revelation, Lynn sat there looking at me for a long time. I was trying to read her eyes when Mark broke the silence with a loud laugh.

“Did you see that?”

“No, what?

“That drunken guy at the pool table just racked himself in the balls with his cue!”

Grateful for the break, I looked over to see the young guy rolled up on the bar floor. His friends were all laughing their asses off at his misfortune. I turned back to Mark and just shook my head. Just as I was about to speak, I felt a soft touch on the exposed skin beneath the hole in the side of my pants. Looking down, I saw Lynn’s finger tracing along the inside border of the hole in my pants. Her small left hand was moving around and gradually she slid it farther into the hole and farther along the width of my thigh.

I looked into Lynn’s eyes and she looked back without a smile but with raised painted on eye brows. With all of the weight loss, these jeans were super loose in the legs and her left hand pushed through the hole until she was up to her wrist in my pants.

“Someone is not wearing any underwear.”

“Uh, no. I do that sometimes.”

“Should I stop?” She asked still looking into my eyes.

I looked around. No one was looking at all. My back was to the stage. Lynn’s breasts were splitting my shoulder and no one behind her could see. My leg was under the bar so the bartenders could not see. My brain raced, no one had ever been this forward with me. What should I do?

“Lynn, what are you trying to accomplish?”

“I like you.” She spoke in a very matter-of-fact fashion. “And I want to show that to you. I want you to explain to me why you don’t do sex anymore.”

“Well,” I took a deep breath and let out a relaxing sigh, “as I told you, I was married for 19 years to my Junior High school sweetheart. I have tried to have relationships since then, and even got married again, but I could not love them. I guess that I am still in love with her; so sex just stopped being fun for me.”

“But sometimes sex is just sex. Sex can be a recreation. Sex is not love and love is not sex. When I was 17, I thought I was in love and I was at a party and got drunk and wanted this guy’s dick in me so bad I did not stop to have him put on a rubber. I ended up getting pregnant with Dara and ever since then I have been a mom. I found out the hard way about sex and love. I was thinking with my pussy and not my heart. I have never been married and I don’t think that I’ve ever really been in love.”

“And I have been in love so deep that I can’t climb away from it. What a pair we are.”

As soon as I said that, Lynn pushed her hand in farther and found my balls.

“What a pair indeed. It has been a long time since I felt a man’s balls. Do you mind if I enjoy this for a bit?” Her eyes got a dreamy look to them as she softly caressed my balls inside my pants.

“You don’t do sex any more, but if you decide to change your mind, I would really like to be the one you did it with.”

My dick was swelling and I was in a very uncomfortable position. It was growing in a direction that it could not grow and was getting painful. Lynn let go of my balls, took my cock and pulled it over so that it was comfortably growing down my left pant leg. She laid her hand on the top of it and just rested there.

“I like the feel of your cock. It seems to be a nice one. If you are interested in more, all you need to do is ask.”

With that she gently let go of my cock and slowly withdrew her hand, rubbing the skin of my thigh as she withdrew. When her hand was out, she brought it up to her face and took a deep breath of her hand.

“It has been a very long time since I smelled a man’s balls.”

I looked into her eyes and closely examined her face for the first time. There were small wrinkles and her thin eye brows really were painted on. There was no hair. Her eyes were a deep blue from what I now saw were blue tinted contact lenses. Her makeup was not thick; a close look could see it. The roots of her hair were the same color as the rest of her hair, but I could not tell if they were really blonde or something else.

As soon as my cock had reduced enough, I stood and excused myself to hit the men’s room. I was standing in line waiting to get in and was thinking about what I should do. When I went into the bathroom and locked the door, I carefully unzipped my pants, remembering that there was no protection between my dick and the potentially evil teeth of the zipper.

I reached in and pulled out a dick that was still slightly swollen. It felt good in my hand and even better when I was able to release the stream of urine. As I peed into the bowl, my penis shrank back to its’ normal size. I shook it and put it back in my pants.

As I unlocked the door, I decided that I needed to think about the situation in more depth and then remembered that I had left my phone out on the bar ... near Mark! I got back to find the phone where I left it, but inoperable.

“Mark!”

“What?”

“My phone is locked up!”

“Really? That is a shame. Were you expecting a call?”

“No, I was going to ask Lynn for her phone number. I want to talk to her after I think about some stuff.”

“You thinking of getting more serious?”

“I’m thinking about thinking about it.”

“Why don’t you just do it the old fashioned way and write it on a piece of paper?”

Duh!

At the end of the night, I caught up with Lynn as she was leaving. After feeling me up, she had gone off with Dara and done the social butterfly thing. I watched her on and off all night. I caught her taking a peek at me while she was talking to other men. I knew that I could take her home that night or go home with her. I knew that if I wanted I could fuck her that very night. But I also knew that I could not and would not; a conundrum of the highest order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.