Wrestling for My Wife - Cover

Wrestling for My Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Allan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A short erotic story about wrestling another guy in front of my wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   High Fantasy   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Cat-Fighting   Nudism  

The days leading up to the wrestling match between Sue and Linda were taken up with practicing holds and tactics, although the match was never going to be a technical masterclass. The rules were set the same for the women as they were for the men. I met with John one evening when out walking and we chatted about the preparations. He told me that Sue was eager for the match but a little nervous as Linda was that bit bigger and more experienced than she was. I said that I am sure it would be evened up by Sue’s youthfulness against the older woman.

The choice of what to wear did occupy Linda quite a lot, she favoured a one piece swimsuit with black tights one day to a bikini and stockings the next day. I did suggest just bikini bottoms and topless, she wondered about that suggestion saying, “maybe honey but I imagine my tits will be out soon enough no matter what I start off wearing, Sue will be just as eager to get my tits out as I will be to get her tits out.” Whatever she chose would need to be fairly easily removed by her opponent and not get in the way. I imagined that Rob and Sue were going through the same conversation. I must say that my mind was just as much on what Sue would be wearing as it was on what Linda would be wearing.

Linda surprised me with one question,” ok then John all this talk about what me and Sue will be wearing, what about you what will you wear?”. To be honest I had not given it any thought at all I said, “ any suggestions, what would you like me to wear?”. She said, “ well speedos of yours, it always gets hot in the wrestling room and I am sure Sue would like to see you in your tight trunks, not to mention me, and Rob for that matter.” It was agreed I would come in with Linda, we would both be robed before taking our robes off and display ourselves to our opponents.

In any event Sue decided on a pale blue bikini and black nylon tights, a great choice. In talking to Rob, Sue has decided on a black bra and thong set, no tights just bare legs, she told Rob she hoped that Linda would wear nylon of some sort as she always loved the feel against her skin and it wold be so much more erotic if the nylon was worn by another woman. Rob said that he would wear the same as me in trunks that are tight fitting and a robe, but the event will be for the women and we will be there to encourage and tend to the women between rounds as they did for us. I am sure that we will become involved after the wrestling has finished, we have, of course, all had sex in the same room so the prospect of fucking all together again would be fantastic.

The anticipation was electric the thought of the two women wrestling in front of us men is so erotic, especially as their chosen attire is so erotic. Rob and I did discuss the possibility of fucking each other’s wife and we agreed we would both welcome the opportunity, indeed we were not being demeaning to the women as we had both discussed the possibility with them and both were enthusiastic at the thought. From my point of view fucking the much younger Sue will be fantastic also Rob was full of glee at the prospect of fucking an older, and very attractive, woman. Just talking to Rob gave me a hardon and secretly I hope to have an opportunity to get close and intimate with his cock.

The preparation was coming to an end and Linda was in top condition and really quite skilled so I had hopes that she would come out on top in the encounter. She was herself confident without being cocky. She intended to continue the slanging during the bout as both women felt it added to the excitement and raised the erotic temperature. The slanging would include the guys probably promising to do things to each other’s husband after the wrestling finished. All of this, Rob and I agreed, would only enhance the event and help to make it the most memorable of occasions.

The day of the match Rob and Sue arrived and went straight to their room to shower and prepare, they liked to follow our format for preparing for the bout, a long intimate shower, careful towelling dry by the partner then the application of the light oil designed to keep the skin supple and reduce chaffing.

Linda and I started our preparation, we showered together with me ensuring all the attention was directed at Sue, although my manhood had ideas of its own and was pretty much erect all through the preparation time. Sue did handle me a few times stroking me, retracting my foreskin until it slid back for good and, as is usual with me, stay retracted as if I had been circumcised until it became completely flaccid. So for now being either semi hard or fully erect my big purple knob would be evident for Linda to see and for her to occasionally rub. For me, and although it took great effort, I resisted the temptation to fuck her. I did not want to do anything that would disadvantage her during the wrestling match with Sue. In fact we have avoided sex for the last 5 days in preparation for today’s event. All going well we would have a really erotic time later in the evening.

I imagined that Rob and Sue we doing much the same as we were, certainly there were no tell tale signs of any love making taking place. I think they were of the same mind as us in that the sex would be all the better after the action had taken place.

The shower over and now having been dried off I applied the light oil starting with her large breasts, ensuring an even coating on each breast. Of course I paid particular attention to her nipples, gently squeezing them and rolling them between my fingers. I could tell that Linda was turned on by this rather cold and distant action knowing full well that it would not lead to anything for the time being at least.

I moved to work on her flat stomach and her long legs leaving her pussy and bum until last. With the recent exercise she has had her body has become more taught and taken a few years off her all over. I applied the oil to her neatly trimmed fanny making sure her outer lips were oiled and her pussy was nice and soft and moist. It took all my self discipline not to take things further and fuck her hard, my cock being rock hard at this point.

Massaging her pussy was a delight, the feel of her lightly oiled fanny was so special. I moved to slip my hand between her legs parting them slightly, slowly rubbing oil in between her buttocks and on to her anus. This area has always been very erotic for Linda and I detected a shortening of breath and audible moan as I touched and massaged her there.

We relaxed for a short while discussing final details of the wrestling match, my manhood relaxed for the first time for a while and my balls were nice and loose.

I had laid out Linda’s pale blue bikini and black 10 denier black sheer to waist tights that on Linda’s long shapely legs looked so fucking sexy.

Whenever Linda wanted to fuck she would wear nylon be it tights such as these she would wear tonight or stockings. Sometimes she favoured suspenders sometimes she wore hold ups, either way they always had the desired effect on me. I imagine the sight, and also the feel, of the nylon would also have an effect on Sue. I was also sure that Rob would benefit from this the most erotic of material.

We both dressed in full sight of each other me in my new tight trunks and Linda in her bikini and tights. I was quite flaccid at that time but I was sure that would be short lived and that my cock would be straining to get out of my trunks very soon indeed.

Both now dressed in our chosen clothing and both now covered by our light robes we headed for the spare room. The room prepared with mats, subdued lighting, water and towels. All ready now both of us eager for the event to start. The rules agreed are the same for the women as they were for Rob and I, sane clean wrestling, best of 3 being either submission or a pin at the count of three. The rounds would be 5 minutes duration and of course a Rib and I would be there to encourage and minister to each wrestler at the end of each round.

Little did I think those few months ago that we would be enjoying such erotic experiences when I admitted to Linda my bi-sexual tendencies and my fetish for wrestling. Before all of this our relationship was staid and we were drifting apart, our love making was routine and infrequent. Both of us actively looking elsewhere for sexual satisfaction. Now our sex life is brilliant, both between our selves and with others and in particular the very sexy Rob and Sue.

We entered the room to find Sue and Rob already there, like us they were robed and were patiently awaiting us. On the face of it, it seemed very odd four people in dressing gowns two male two female in a half lit room with mats looking at each other.

We all disrobed, Sue looked stunning in her bra and thong alongside Rob in his tight trunks, his bulge suggesting great interest in Linda in her bikini and tights. We all hugged as is the norm. I hugged Sue and made sure my semi hard manhood pressed against her thigh, for her part she allowed her breasts to linger against my hairy chest. Linda and Rob embraced doing much the same as Sue and I were, a great start we all seemed to be well charged and the last action was Rob and I and Sue and Linda embracing. Again the hugs were sexually charged Rob and I happily pressed our bulges together and ground each other a bit, very fucking hot. The same seemed to be the case for the women who now separated and faced each other ready for the start of the bout.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.