Where Will It End - Cover

Where Will It End

Copyright© 2017 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 11: Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Epilogue - Beth gets a an advertisement for a strip club! The stripper is her. The picture has to be fake but it looks just like her. How far will she go the keep 'THEM' from emailing it to her coworkers and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son  

Her intentions were good but she found her will not cooperating. The next day at work when Frank informed her that she would be the star of the Christmas party in a few weeks, she started to protest. But then when Frank offered more cash, she gave in.

Her credit card bills were now all paid off and then some, but she did want to buy a couple new things. And now that she knew it was only Jon and Joe who were pulling the strings she could buy whatever she wanted.

So when she went to the store, planning on buying some more conservative clothes, she couldn’t find anything she liked. It was the store she used to shop in before this whole thing began but it was not her store anymore. She ended up going to the store that the whore had met her in. And she left with several bags of clothes but, she realized as she walked away, they were no more if not less conservative than the clothes that she had.

“Slutty Momma Bitch will help you,” Beth said as she crawled between Jon and Joe from her place on the floor. Her Bitch name jingled from her Slut dog collar. It was only as she finished unzipping Jon that and was getting ready to pull out his cock that it hit her that she had not gotten a message to be their slave tonight.

She thought about stopping and getting off the floor and sitting at the table like a normal human being. But there was a cock in her hand and then there were two. She couldn’t stop now. And she didn’t, she sucked every last drop out of both of them.

The bids the boys chose on the internet were tame. She still thought of the black mailers as ‘They’ which she differentiated from Jon and Joe even though she knew they were the same. ‘They’ seemed to have backed off on what was required of her this week.

Monday’s bid seemed almost tame, nothing earth shattering. She actually got to wear all her clothes, well most of them. She went into a fast food chain and ordered a meal. The caveat was that she had the remote control vibrator in her pussy. Joe and Jon preceded her into the restaurant and positioned themselves to get the best views of her. The used their phones to live feed her onto the site. As she stood there, Jon turned the vibrator up and down with the remote. She did her best to order her meal and not squeal or groan.

Watching herself later, she saw herself squirming around in line. When she approached the cashier to place her order, she heard her voice raise several octaves with every other word. And then she had to wait for her meal to get done and pick it up. They brought her right to the edge over and over. She had to try to act like nothings was wrong, squeezing her legs together and closing her eyes. She even had to resist the urge to grab her tits in front of everyone. Grunts could be heard from her across the room as she reached it. Several heads turned but no one said a word. She could even see the sheen on her inner thighs grow as cum drops slid down her leg. Flashes of her bare pussy could be seen whenever she move or bent in such a way as to ruffle her short skirt. She could only hope that no one else noticed. Or if did she really hope that they did notice?

Some of the bid items required some set up so Jon looked at them before hand On Monday they chose Wednesday’s items to perform. This one was a high bid, maybe not as high as the dog act and her but still very high. She wondered what the boys were keeping to themselves

On Wednesday night there was a knock at the front door. Beth just about died of a heart attack. Who could that be, Jon and Joe where sitting at the table? Where was she to go? She started to get up to leave.

“Stay right here,” he told her as he went to get to door.

Did he really think she had been getting up to get the door? She had been getting up to flee! But she stayed at his command.

She heard voices at the door and then to her on her dismay, Jon came in the room followed by his friend Todd.

“Woe Mrs. F!” Todd exclaimed. “You are one hot woman!”

“In the evenings she is called Slutty Bitch, Slut, Bitch, or Slutty Momma Bitch,” Jon explained to his friend.

Beth thought she would pass out right there but she managed to stay in her position.

“Aren’t you going to get up and serve our guest?” Jon asked.

She got to her feet and pulled the chair out for Todd to sit down in. Todd never took his eyes off her. Then she went out to the kitchen and got the plate for him to eat. She came back out served him and dutifully went and kneeled in the place between Jon and Joe, her normal place.

“Todd is going to help us tonight,” Jon explained.

Why did they need Todd’s help? And what if he...

“I trust Todd to keep secrets, “Jon explained. “This is between us, right Todd?”

“Yeah man, no one else will hear about this.”

“Now Momma Bitch, go and cut his chicken for him?

“Yes Mama Bitch will cut up Todd’s chicken.” Beth said staring at the floor and slowly getting up.

She could see Todd’s grin at her calling herself that as she got up to serve him. This was definitely humiliating for her. Jon and Todd had been friends almost all their life. She had changed Todd’s diaper when he was little.

Jon rubbed Beth’s and winked at Todd as she bent over to serve Todd. Todd smiled, as he grabbed her boob. Beth didn’t eat much the rest of the meal as Jon, Joe, and Todd kept requesting her help and feeling her up. It must be another aspect of his showing off his mother.

That evening was her first foursome. They used the kitchen table. It wasn’t hard on Beth since Jon was underneath her. After greasing up her ass, she slow sat on her son, Jon’s cock sinking into her ass. She lay on her back on her son as Todd slid his cock into her pussy.

“This is Todd’s first,” Jon whispered into his mother’s ear.

Fuck!! Beth groaned to herself. So wrong! Yet even the thought drove her wild.

Joe climbed on some books next to the table. Beth bent over and grabbed his cock and began kissing and licking it. Soon Jon and Todd worked out the rhythm fucking Beth’s ass and pussy. Joe had Beth’s head in his hands, helping her get his full cock into her throat. Jon and Joe had decided to allow Todd to play with Beth’s tits. His hands were inexperienced but his enthusiasm made up for it.

Beth could not believe the feel. She had three cocks in her at one time. The idea as well as the feeling began her orgasm. She rode it for as long as the boys could last. Todd was first to lose it, pumping her pussy full of his hot sperm. Jon came shortly after, flooding her ass. It still amazed her how good it could fee to have her ass filled with his hot cum. Joe’s stamina allowed him to continue fucking her face. She was screaming on his cock when he finally filled her with his delicious cum. She cleaned Jon and Todd’s cock while she lay on the table.

She realized she could have refused at any time. She realized she wanted it.

It was around midweek that Jon had told her that the boys had decided on their second wish. They wanted Elvira to do a pole dance/stripping party for them.

Again, Beth wanted to protest. But she couldn’t get herself to let Jon know that she knew he and Joe were the blackmailers. That meant she had to keep going along with their schemes.

The boys had quite an elaborate set up for getting to the victory party. It was at Jon’s friend Rob’s house and Frank was chaperoning. Frank’s wife Judy was out of town. A half hour after they got there they headed to the barn behind the house. Several of the boys and helped out and setting it up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.