Where Will It End - Cover

Where Will It End

Copyright© 2017 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 5: On Display

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: On Display - Beth gets a an advertisement for a strip club! The stripper is her. The picture has to be fake but it looks just like her. How far will she go the keep 'THEM' from emailing it to her coworkers and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son  

This is fiction. No part of this story is true nor do I wish it to be true ... If you are not 18, you should not be reading this. If you believe this is real, you should not be reading this. It all comes from an overactive imagination.

The next morning she awoke with start. Damn if her fingers weren’t sticky again. She hardly thought twice as she licked them clean.

What she did think of was what she had done in front of her son and those damned pictures! She had to figure a way to talk him out of ever having anyone look at them.

She got out of bead and looked at what she was wearing. Those damn panties that were made from straps and her quarter-cup push up bra. She did not even remember putting them on last night.

Even as she walked toward his room the crotch strap made its way into her pussy.

Yeah, it would never be a vagina again after how it behaved last night.

“Good morning Tiger.” She said after awakening him with a kiss on his lips. She no longer resisted kissing him on the lips, she enjoyed it.

Pulling away, she started to say, “Jon we have to talk about the pictures...”

“Good morning Mom,” he replied, reaching up and squeezing her tits.

“Jon!” She scolded him. But she didn’t remove his hands. Fuck. How long had it been sincere a man squeezed her tits. They had always been a huge erotic zone for her.

Finally she pulled away and trying to get her composure she took a breath.

Then Jon got up, his erection ... his boner standing straight up, tenting his boxers. She had seen bulges in his pants, hell of a lot the last few weeks, but this was the first time she could see the size. And the shape of his ... cock head as it stretched the cotton fabric. It looked a foot long but probably more around eight to ten inches and it was very thick. He definitely didn’t take after his father.

She had to compose herself, backing up as Jon walked forward.

“About las night...” she started when Jon it interrupted her with a second kiss, pulling her toward him with his hands on her hips and ass. Her bare nipples were pressed up against his bare chest. It was like there were jolts of electricity coming through her nipples. She had a hard time getting her will power up to push him away.

“Jon that is so inappropriate!” She had to keep herself from screaming at him.

“Sorry Mom,” he grinned at her as he brushed by her, heading into the hallway. “You were just so hot last night. Can we talk when I get out of the shower?”

“Sure,” came the hoarse reply. She could feel her juices flowing already. This is going to be a long day.

She tried to concentrate on getting ready while Jon showered. She decided to wait until he was dressed and they were sitting down to eat breakfast to talk to him, less temptations.

As she was getting ready, a horrible thought crossed her mind. What if it was Jon? What if he was the one... ?

It couldn’t be, but he did have the access to all her stuff.

This horrible thought was still going through her mind when she came into the kitchen. First things first, she thought, the pictures.

“Jon...”

Just then her phone buzzed. She shouldn’t even look at it but she had to know. If this was from ‘Them’, then it wasn’t her son blackmailing her. She looked down. It was a message from ‘Them’. It read:

You will not go

back on what you told Jon last night. Remember it was

your idea. Remember you want to do this. Now act like it. What would the authorities

think of those pictures of you and Jon in his bedroom?

She was torn with guilt and her feelings. She was turned on by the thought of those boys gawking at those pictures, but she couldn’t imagine going through with this. It was wrong.

She knew a lot of Jon’s friends. She had even babysat for some of them. But she would do whatever with took to keep Jon.

“Yes Mom? You had started to say something in my bedroom about the photos?”

“I was wondering if you had time to edit them.”

“Yeah, and I came up with this idea of how to keep them from being distributed over the place. I hid individual codes in many places in each picture. Here let me show you,” He pulled out his tablet from his backpack and he went to a folder which had hundreds of JPEG’s in them. Then he opened up one of the pictures and there she was as Elvira.

“Wow! You did a great job!” She told him honestly. He had done a great job both with the edits and the background. It looked like she had been in an old castle.

Even better, she, and more importantly anyone else, would have had a hard time saying positively that it was her. She did look very sexy in that outfit.

Jon asked her, “Do you see any writing in this picture?”

She looked it over and then watched as Jon zoomed in on different parts of her. Still she didn’t see anything.

“I made it almost impossible to see with the naked eye but I know which colors to isolate. He clicked on the select by color option and narrowed the percentages down 1%. Then he darkened in that color to black and numbers appeared all over her body.

If you do not know the exact color combination this would almost be impossible to do, he told her. Each set of pictures has its own serial number. This way I know who I sold each set of pictures to and if they show up anywhere where they’re not supposed to be, I will know who did it. And then I will never give them another picture, which will be the punishment.”

Punishment, the word rang in her ears.

“Today, I am going to sell with the pictures of you in your dress. And then maybe tomorrow I will sell the pictures of you in your lingerie. Finally those last few shots, I will so only to people I can truly trust.” he explain to her. “I know where my friends tend to post pictures and I will keep an eye out for any of your pictures showing up.”

He would sell the nude pictures to those who truly trusted, most likely people that she would most likely know. Fuck, how did she ever get herself into this?

But she had to act enthusiastic she remembered. She gave him a big hug and kiss. “Thank you Jon.” She was surprised to realize that a part of her was enthusiastic about it.

After dropping Jon off, she headed away from the school and saw. Looking back, she saw the boys clustered around Jon. She remembered to put on the Elvira wig and wave at them.

Several of the boys gave her a thumbs-up. One even shouted “Elvira!”

She quickly took the wig off and sped away.

On her way to work, she got another text:

You will get a

package in the mail; don’t open it until you get home.

Great.

Later that morning, when George came for his freebee, she smiled at him and informed him, “No more freebies.”

“What?” He said.” But...” Then he caught himself. “No more freebies? How much will it cost?”

She looked at him,”$20.” Was she really selling her body for money? She had already done it, she guessed, with what Jon was doing.

“$20” he thought about it. “That includes a picture.”

“$25 with a picture.”

“Sure,” he pulled out his wallet and held out $25.

“Meet me in conference room #2 in 5 minutes. No one else, do you understand?”

“Sure,” he agreed, stuffing the money back into his pocket.

After he left, she waited a few minutes and then went to the conference room. He was already there.

“How much would it be to see you completely naked?” He asked eagerly.

She thought of how Jon was starting with the tamer pictures before moving onto the more graphic ones.

“Just boobs today.”

At first he frowned and then he smiled. “Maybe tomorrow?”

“We will see,” she told him.

Fuck this was getting worse and worse. She only hoped they didn’t retaliate and have her do something extreme for delaying their gratification.

She held out her hand.

He pulled out the money and gave it to her. She opened her purse and pulled out a wig and sun-glasses she had stuffed in there earlier. She had picked them up from the prop store a few blocks away.

It was a blonde wig and cat eye sunglasses. She had looked in the mirror at the store and was content they would be enough protection.

She put them on and smiled at George.” In case you decide to post these on the internet.”

You could see he wanted to protest but then acquiesced with a shrug. She had purposely worn a button up shirt, knowing ‘They’ were going to do something like this.

It was very fitted, almost a corset, with a low cut scoop-neck like most of her new work shirts. The seam started above her breasts but the buttons did not begin until just under her breasts. This gave the impression of her breast were spilling out. Six closely space buttons strained to hold it closed. The bottom ended just above her skirt, revealed an inch of skin as she walked.

She slowly unbuttoned it, enjoying the tease power she felt she had over George. He was just about drooling. When she finished, she swung it open.

George had his phone ready, documenting the whole process.

A deep green cupless halter bra kept her puppies up and on display. He reached to grab one.

She slapped his hand away. “No touching!”

Then she button back up, waiting for George to put his phone away before removing her wig and glasses.

“You are not to come by my desk again today or you’ll get nothing tomorrow, understand?”

When he nodded she continued, “I’ll leave first and then you leave in a few minutes,” she instructed.

She fought the urge to run directly to the bathroom and masturbate. Why was she so turned on by baring her breasts to George? It was sick!

Not long after she got back to her desk, Peter showed up. He obviously had already talked with George, he just held up his $25.

She smiled. Fifteen minutes later she left the conference room, only this time she did go to the bathroom. This had to stop. Soon she had her three fingers frantically sliding in and out with her other hand alternately pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit. She tried not to think of anything but the pleasure but her mind drifted back to this morning, Jon’s firm chest pressed against her naked tits, her nipples...

She barely contained the scream as she came.

George and Peter miraculously kept their bargain and didn’t bother her for the rest of the day. It was amazing how much work she could get done after that sexual release.

The package came towards the end of the day. The young man from the mail room brought it up to her. It was about the size of a small microwave and it came from someplace called Adam and Eve. It obviously contains something sexual in nature. She blushed when the man handed it to her. He just smiled sly at her.

The box felt too heavy to be just more lingerie. She wasn’t sure she really wanted to know what was in it.

As she rode home from work on the bus, she found herself thinking how her life and attitude had changed. It had become normal for her to have men accidentally bumping into her and coping feels. She still felt naked walking around in these outfits that they picked out for her but the part of her was beginning to enjoy the attention. Somehow, she really enjoyed wearing the tube tops or boob tops whichever you want to call them. She was always guaranteed a seat on the bus, as the men like to stand next to her so they could gaze down her shirt. She was ashamed to admit it but she even occasionally opened her legs on purpose, to let the men sitting across from her catch a case of her barely covered snatch.

At soccer practice, she felt like she had become the unofficial mascot. She found herself purposely jumping to cheer the team on, knowing what that caused her boobs and ass to do. The jiggling motion caught the eyes of the men around her.

She didn’t know whether to dread or anticipate Jon’s news on the sale of the pictures. Was she hoping there were only a few or none of the pictures sold? Should she be mortified or excited that a lot of them sold? Her emotions were so mixed. Fuck ‘them’ she said to herself.’ ‘They’ had made a mess of her life.

She didn’t know if it was just her imagination but while waiting for Jon she felt like she was getting even more attention to normal from the boys. She wondered how many of them might have seen or bought the pictures. Finally Jon came out of the locker room. Beth gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She was so nervous to find out the news.

“Elvira,” she heard several whispers in the crowd. She did her best to ignore them as she got back into the car.

“I will have to talk to them see,” Jon told her. “They shouldn’t even be whispering about it.”

She smiled at him. Then she asked what she had been dying to ask, “So, how did it go?”

“Better than expected, Jon smiled. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a wad of bills.

“I sold each picture for two dollars apiece. There is over $200 there. And those were the tame pictures. On top of that, I was told that there were some other guys that would love to buy some.”

Her first thought was, why so cheap? And then she realized what he had just said. Over $200! There were over 100 of the pictures of her circulating out there. There were 100 pictures that men were lusting over! Men desiring and wanting more of her!

She could hardly drive on the way home.

“And,” Jon told her. “There are many men on the internet that would pay good money to have you act out their fantasies or to do poses on request.”

“I am not sure Jon, maybe somethings,” she acquiesced.

“Well, I was also told of a couple of internet sites you we could do something like that.” He reluctantly said.

“No way!”

“Think of it, we made $200 selling your pictures today at two dollars a picture. Imagine doing that online. I know we wouldn’t get two dollars a picture but even if we got one cent. Imagine 1 million people looking on your picture that would be $10,000.”

She had to admit that was quite a lot of money. Though she could not even admit it to herself, the thought of 1 million men looking at her was the biggest draw. Beth wondered if, with all of the free porn online if she could get that much.

She hated it but it was enticing.

Again she got an email as she drove into the driveway. She told Jon to go in before her as she read the message:

When you go in,

go directly to your home. Open the box

from work. There will be

three bags inside. You will

incorporate four of these items into the photo shoot tonight. Two item

from the green bag and two items from the blue bag. The fifth item can be

from either of these bags. Let Jon decide

how to incorporate them. You can

use any of the item from the red bag but they will not count

towards the four items

She shuddered. She had hoped to have a night off, since Jon still had 2 more batches of pictures to sell. She headed in, telling Jon to start supper. She wasn’t going to bed hungry another night.

“What’s in the box?” he asked.

“None of your business,” she replied with a forced smile. “Just heat up the casserole.”

She took a big breath before opening the box.

Like she had been told, there were 3 bags.

She opened up the green bag. It was as she feared. There were three atomically correct dildos. The smallest being 8” and an inch in diameter, the largest at least 12” and 2” in diameter. The third was an average of these two but instead of metallic red like the small one or black like the larger one; this one was clear and looked like it was made of glass. A small switch turned on a small LED that lit the full length of the dildo in a soft light.

As well as the dildos, there was neon-green dildo like device, the size of the medium dildo with nibs on it. A smaller thumb size protuberance stuck out of the base. The end was a knob with off, low, medium, and high labels on it. Obviously it was a vibrator. Another item that she guessed to be another type of vibrator was a three inch long cylinder with rounded ends. It was a little over an inch in diameter. A slim remote control gave her the impression that it was a remote control vibrator.

There were several other items she had no idea what they were. It was then that she noticed that none of the items had their tags on them. They were still in their wrappings but the tags had been cut off. She wondered if one of ‘Them’ had gone to the store to arrange all this. ‘They’ had been the ones to hire that whore.

One of the unknown items looked like a weird shaped dildo, only about three or four inches long and shaped like an elongated teardrop. The bulbous end had a rounded tip widening out to about an inch-and-a-half in diameter. It then narrowed down to about a half-an-inch at the base. It was attached to a long narrow shield reminding her of a hilt on a sword. Another object consisted of five smooth rubber balls that were strung together on a flexible thin rod. The first bead was only three-quarters of an inch then if gradually getting larger to one-and-a-quarter inches. Finally there was a box of containing two silver magnetic balls, a little over an inch in diameter. The box was labeled “Ben Wa”.

The Blue bag was bigger and scarier.

Inside were some padded restraints, silk ropes, and what had to be some type of gag. The restraints were chains with padded leather cuffs that buckled close. A Caribbean clip was included with each one, to shorten the two foot length of chain. The two sets of restraints were tied together with a ribbon that had the note,” To be used as one item.” She looked at the gag. It was a short thick dildo like devise she assumed went in the mouth with wide leather straps that tapered down towards the buckle. It looked like the dildo portion could be unscrewed. Another scary item was a telescoping bar that had padded restraints at both ends. Various clips were in a separate bag along with some small weights. Again there was a note that these only counted as one item. She shook her head at a dog collar and leash.

The red bag was the smallest. In it were several bottles of gel’s and oils, and a box of condoms.

Somehow the condoms scared her most.

She chose the smaller red dildo from the green bag. Then she picked out the restraints from the blue bag. She looked at the dog collar but it was too humiliating to think of wearing it, even if she thought that in all likelihood, she would be trying out all these toys in the near future.

The third item she chose was the vibrator with the thumb protuberance. It wasn’t the tamest item, but a part of her was interested in how it would feel.

The gag was a disgusting item but given her choices ... She added to her pile.

She put them on the bed and hid the box in her closet. She was hoping that out of site meant out of mind.

The whole time she ate dinner, her mind was on those toys in her room. How could she use them in the least humiliating way? How could she use them in front of her son!? Would his friends see these pictures? Fuck, she had never even used a dildo before.

Jon seemed excited. After last night’s photo session, she thought she might know why. And if he only knew about what new depravities she would sink to tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.