Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

They had only been about 10 minutes late from the agreed time. That allowed all the young men and a couple not so young men to be gathered in one room. Max opened the door just enough so she could look in and not be seen by the people in the room. Her smile fell.

Still looking into the room Max quietly yelled at her Grandpa, “What the heck Grandpa? That’s the football team? And is that the barber and the weatherman? There are way more guys in there than we agreed on.”

“What? There were only supposed to be 22 guys. What the heck. There is nearly 32 in there.” Harry turned to Max. “I’m so sorry sweetheart. Maybe we should turn back and call and tell them things are canceled because they broke the agreement. I wanted some of the football team because I knew they could be trusted to be gentle enough for you. And those two older guys I know will be good to you. I’ve known them since you were in diapers and they were in Junior High. Back when they still had a Junior High and not a middle school.”

“What the heck Grandpa. What part of being a football player makes you think gentle. It’s not like they’re in the ballet. Football players are known for being tough.” Max complained.

Harry looked at her with a slight smile, “Until shortly before you and your mother moved in with me I taught those boys. I made sure they knew the meaning of being gentle. And some of them actually do take ballet.” Max looked much calmer than she had earlier so Harry asked, “You still want to do this?”

As an answer, Max knocked on the door and walked in.

“Okay, the agreement was that there be only 22 male participants here. I count 32. Can anyone explain why? If not me and my breeding pussy are out of here.”

One of the football players raised his hand up and said, “We realize that was the agreement. But some of us didn’t feel right doing this with you unless there were more people here besides Coach Harry to supervise and keep everything under control. Especially after he said you had some bad experiences with the program at your old school and would like to have some more gentle lovers. So the extra guys here will not be participating in the sex part of this event Miss Halliwell. I hope that you don’t mind.”

“Oh! Sorry about my jumping to conclusions then.” Max walked to the young man and asked, “And will you be one of my bodyguards or one of the participants?”

“I’ll not be participating today. I’ll be your bodyguard Miss. I will be participating on another day though.” said the boy.

“Good. Thank you. I appreciate your honesty.” Max looked at her Grandfather. “Harry, can we make sure that when he does participate that he’s the first in line? I’d like to thank him properly and to test out his gentleness.”

Max was surprised with herself. She had no idea where her calmness and eagerness was coming from.

Harry took out his phone and made some changes to his schedule and without looking up he said, “Done. He will be first in line this coming Wednesday. Should we get this thing started or would you like to get to know the guys better?”

“We should get this started,” Max said.

But what she didn’t say was that she wanted to get this over with quicker and that chit chat would only delay things longer. She wanted to get home and call Kiwi as soon as this was over.

Max started to strip off her clothes when her Grandfather stopped her.

He placed his hand on her shoulder, “Hold on for a moment sweetheart. This isn’t going to be like in the public schools. You’re not going to be naked in front of everyone at once. We’re going to take you to a room where only one of them will be with you at once. So there will be no peep show for everyone to watch. And no couple penetration. I will be in there with you to help keep things under control and I guess one of these extra bodyguards will be there too.”

“But Grandpa I thought you said you trusted these guys to be gentle with me.” Max pointed out.

“I do. But there is only so much I can handle watching as a Grandpa and seeing everyone crowd around you and go at you in a line would be too much for me. That and this way you can have a little breather whenever you need.”

Max could hear some talking in the crowd. Apparently, not everyone knew that Harry was Max’s Grandfather. Not long after that, the sex was underway. Max was in a nice tidy little room with a bed that was so much more comfortable than her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.