Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Max had woken up early in the morning and couldn’t sleep and after talking to Kiwi for a while she decided to get some breakfast. And she ran into her Grandpa. At first, she was surprised to see him dressed for the day already. Then she remembered they lived on a farm. A really big farm.

“Hi, Grandpa getting ready to take care of all the animals,” Max asked. And she was suddenly glad she hadn’t walked to the kitchen naked as she had thought of doing.

“Nope. Just finished actually. Then I went to the restroom, took care of some other business in there a few minutes ago, then decided to get some grub. Before going out to ride Doctor.” Grandpa said.

“Doctor as in your girlfriend from the hospital?” Max asked without thinking.

Grandpa just smiled at his favorite Granddaughter’s slip of the tongue and her blush and said, “No the horse Wendy brought over yesterday for us to watch while she’s on her business trip.”

“Well I hope I get to ride old Doctor before your Girlfriend comes to pick him up,” said Max.

Grampa said, “If you go upstairs and get dressed I’ll saddle up Cassie and Doctor and you can have your pick. That is after we both have some proper food in our bellies.” Max had just picked up the box of cereal when Grandpa added, “Then you can tell me what’s troubling you. Doesn’t have to be immediately but sometime today, hopefully. I hate to see something troubling you. Maybe we can go to our special spot.”

She had almost dropped her cereal but composed herself just in time.

Max turned to her Grandpa with a fake smile and said, “I’d love that. Thanks.”

About 3 miles from their house Grandpa stopped the horses and pointed to a couple of Bald Eagles. They were his favorite birds. He would always have a huge smile on his face when he’d see them. But as soon as the two majestic birds started mating he quickly got their trip back on track. It took close to 20 minutes longer to get to their special location. Max sat down on her favorite spot and sent out the line on her fishing pole.

Max looked at her Grandpa while trying to make it look like she wasn’t as she said, “I guess you want to know what had me up so early this morning.”

“That and what all that screaming was about.” Grandpa grinned.

Max told him everything. About the dream and how it made her feel and what she talked to Kiwi about. Well, not everything.

Grandpa was silent for a few minutes and then he was about to say something when Max got a bite on the end of her line. That one bite was only the beginning of the many fish they caught. They found time to talk. And that helped Max to relax greatly. As talking with him always did.

Max was washing her hands in the kitchen sink in the cabin by the lake when she felt her Grandpa’s hands on her hips.

Grandpa turned her around and said a phrase that always warmed her heart, “Dance with me, Maxine.”

He was one of the few people that could get away with calling her, Maxine. They danced for ages to beautifully imagined music. And by the end, Max felt so loved and excited. She didn’t fight it when she was kissed.

“So this is going to be one of those days Grandpa?” asked Max.

“As far as I can tell darling,” said Grandpa.

It was then that he led her to the bed and pulled down her pants then let her sit comfortably. Max pulled off all the clothes that were covering the top half of her body. Shortly after she and her mother had moved in with Max’s Grandpa Harry, she explained how participating in the Breeding Program had made her feel scared and unloved and ugly and how she felt like trash. And she told him how she felt leaving the person she cared about the most behind. So in order to help her feel better about all those things Grandpa would bring Max here every few days and use his hands, fingers, lips, and tongue to do some sexual healing, all without actually crossing the path into what he called real incest. He would only do this when she had the nightmares. And Max felt that it had really helped. The nightmares have come less often since he started doing this to her body.

Max joyfully cried out, “Oh Grandpa Harry. Your fingers are so magical. I love our time together. If I had actually finished the Breeding Program I wish the rest of it could have been as loving as this.”

“What? You didn’t actually finish the program?” stated Grandpa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.