Business as Unusual - Cover

Business as Unusual

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Chapter 44

Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

It was after 4:00. The last of the deliveries were complete and the freight doors were locked tight.

Everyone scattered as soon as we returned to Z-House. Some to check in with their assorted projects, which were moving smoothly, and some to show the plans around. The furniture assembly and rearrangement came to a stop, not to continue until the Roadie Brick Eaters were done and gone.

Everyone who was coming home, was home or in transit. Minerva and the Bradley Twins were chattering excitedly about their plans for the space uptown. Amy asked them to check with the kitchen crew and help as needed.

She pulled me to my office. “May I make a change to the people flow, Sir?”

“Absolutely, darling. What did I get wrong?”

“Nothing I can’t fix, but do you mind if we sacrifice the middle apartment that backs up to the dining room?” She added quickly, “This new pass-through disrupts the pantry and laundry room area as we have it arranged now. If we cut through in the middle, we’ll have a wider passage, plus an area to use for linens, dry goods, or extra storage space. We gain a lot of storage space, plus another bathroom and shower.”

“I certainly do not mind a bit. And it will be more convenient for people to move between the buildings. We won’t need so much living capacity over there that we can’t lose one apartment to the greater good and there is no reason we can’t cut through on the fifth floor in nearly the same place as long as it doesn’t involve the mirrors in the dance studio or the stairs to my floor.” I grinned. “We may have to expand the laundry as it is. Pantry space would have to be found anyway.”

“Thanks, Sir. I better tell the other girls so they don’t waste time drawing incorrect floor plans.” Amy scooted off, replaced by Carol, Anne and Beth.

“And how did your day go, my sweet demons?”

“In the future, Dr. Allyn, you may refer to us as Dr. Baker, Dr. Baker and Dr. Baker, Attorney at Law.” Anne tried for a straight face and failed miserably. “The Demon Doctors.” All three fell over laughing.

“Which one is Dr. Baker?”

“The one who is not the other Drs. Baker.” Beth answered. “Is this crazy, or what? I feel like you must have when they threw your doctorate at you. The exams were a snap: you know the law or you don’t, you have ethics or you don’t. The thesis was well received. They seemed impressed with my comparison of copyright definitions as originally intended versus modern Internet access and the restrictions against fair usage. They weren’t wild about the demise of ‘public domain’ as I predicted, but found no reason to argue otherwise.”

“We co-defended our papers on modern business practices and how that affected the way a corporation should flex and change where necessary to survive. Our business model for BRA being born from the ashes of Martin’s abandonment to getting investors and capitalization to acquisition of a long term and renewable client base got their attention. Nothing proves a theory like real time success.” Carol giggled. “We nailed it.”

“So what went on around here?” Anne looked like she already knew.

“Nothing noteworthy. Bought a building. Added retail space, thirteen apartments, three giant lofts and a glass gymnasium. Just another day on Amsterdam Avenue.” I grinned back. “No one tried to shoot at us, and the entire place is in flux with the Clinic coming on line soon and the new living zones available.”

“This we have to see.” Unison, triplet style.

“The tours start tomorrow when I sign the papers. That siege begins at 10:00 AM. Y’all are invited. I may need a good lawyer and always need witnesses.” I stopped and inquired seriously, “What are your plans from here out? Where will you spend the majority of your time?”

Anne answered for the trio. “Office hours at Chandler’s Row, plus an overnight once or twice a month for Billi to have her bona fide address. If we are working late, we’ll stay over. At night when we are here, which will be most of the time, the Ten Penny phones can be securely call-forwarded to our satellite units so we are always available for the spooks.”

“Living there full time and visiting here will be kinda wrong.” Beth admitted. “Being around this creative chaos is energizing and just plain fun.”

“I like that you are keeping the top three stories as our space. The big room really appeals to me and the roof is very cool.”

“Not us so much. You own it and get the final say.” Carol wondered.

Eve and the Baxters flew through the room long enough to leave a carton of Airwear. “More robes and the new short shifts YoBeau said you would need to have in the office for emergencies. Our Stars are passing more out upstairs.” Jane squealed as they flew through the door and disappeared. “Whatever you do is OK.”

Carol continued, “How are people sorting themselves here and there and about?”

“The Cymbalines are moving into Ryan house. Minerva, Heather and Buffy will live in Mrs. Ryan’s apartment, operate their boutique downstairs while using part of the apartment as the cutting room for one-of-a-kinds. The off the rack production they’ll sub to Bright Star.” I listed. “The JulliGirls have to live on campus or lose their funding. No getting around that.”

“What about Britney, Kristin and Kimberly, Quincy and Sally?’ Anne asked with a smile. “They need more space than the average Z-Girl.”

“All five will take commercial units in the new building next door. I’m calling it Z-North. They will probably take just one of the single apartments jointly to have a thinking place but spend the vast majority of their free time here. There will be a pass-through on the third floor. People seem to enjoy the communal sisterhood, even if they were loners before.”

“No exceptions for your new family?” Anne seemed surprised.

“That is a hard one. There are so many more people I’ve known longer, except Felicia. And I did not know she was a sister until recently. So, no planned special treatment or I would feel like I’m shutting out mistreating everyone else.” I allowed. “People, including my fourteen sisters, will sort themselves as they wish.”

“If we are any gauge, they will group just like we do and the other primary friend or interest groups. Gymnasts, artists, dancers, medical staff, fighters, ninjas, computer people, sisters, etc.” Carol said. “Writers, mathematicians actors, we do different stuff in different groups.

“And the groups will constantly form and reform as the weeks roll on.” Beth advised. “Shared classes, business dealings, hobbies and common cause will prevent any hard cliques from happening. Your sisters will be no different, though I predict that none of them will ever sleep far from your stairway. Family, newly acquired or not, is still family.”

“The Sprouts will be around constantly but stay at the Clinic with Phoebe, which is as it should be. How Charity and I interact is pretty much carved in marble: I have a happy shadow. I am all the immediate family she has. OK, I might treat her special. She is my daughter. But then everyone is special.” I serioused up. “Maggie also lost her parents to terrorists. Patty’s died. Toon lost one and was betrayed by the other. The Tanner sister’s parents were murdered. Eve and Billi were orphaned by abandonment or overdoses. Girls given away, cast aside and left high and dry. To be entirely honest, I love all of you as much as a person can, differently and the same at once. No one is special and you all are special.”

Phoebe and Felicia came sailing in to report on the progress at the Clinic. “The CDC people are incredible!” Phoebe gushed. “They’re done! I have a fully over-equipped hospital next door. My wish list plus, stocked, compact and state-of-the-art. It was like an instant facility off the shelf. Legos©. They were like a motorsports pit crew, all focus, no wasted motion. The girls, volunteering as schleppers made it even faster.”

“Thursday, we’ll be up to our tushes in AMA and State inspectors. Then people to make sure we’re proficient with the machines.” Felicia sputtered, “We’ll be open for business, full service, by Saturday, women’s clinic included. My head is spinning.”

“Probably easy for a crew that has to react just as fast in a plague zone, except there, they have to build the building.” Maya peeped around the doorframe. “How soon can we get started on the living quarters?” She and Patsy strolled in.

“It may be a moot question. Talk to Diane and Karen. I bought the building north of here. There are apartments and acres of loft space available and we’ll cut a couple of pass-throughs.” I warned. “Your plans might change.”

Elaine and Cynthia drifted in with ideas. “We can call our Moms’ crews to do the work at the Clinic. Diane is talking to them about new passages now. They don’t have any Magic contracts until the middle of next week.” Cynthia led off. “Barring another series of collapses and invasions, they are free whenever we need.”

“Nat and Smitty can do the basement partitions. They have practice and will be ready to move as soon as the Bat Cave is complete to Belle and Blender’s satisfaction. Mike and Norm are available and you have a SeaBee sister who is an engineer. We can get the construction done without compromising secrets.” Elaine elaborated. “Fifty or so willing assistants wouldn’t slow it down.”

“Fine. You two and the Ellis Twins need take the lead on this. Get the pass-throughs cut so the dorms and study areas can proceed as quickly as feasible, then get cracking on Phoebe’s place. Coordinate with Maya, Patsy, Emma, Nell and Leigh to get their priorities: The basement or the quarters over the Clinic.”

“We’re in charge?” Cyn gasped.

“You are lead coordinators. You know what we need. You know that we take all opinions into consideration. You know all the parties involved and you are smart enough to get it done.” I said with a mild version of the voice. “Keep me in the loop. Other girls are in charge of other areas, too. Every one affects everyone else, so get the construction moving as quickly as possible without getting in the way.”

Another drop-in, “Add eleven, plus or minus, for dinner, Boss. All the Analysts are coming over to review and possibly continue some placement tests. They may bring more instructors. Don’t worry. Cecilia said they were cool. Rochelle said we are all upper-class girls now but they need to find a category for the Sprouts.” She chuckled. “I have a feeling they are just blowing smoke and really want to hang around.”

“It’s OK by me if it’s OK by your sister. I want to talk to them about relocating to Z-North, well the ones not living at Ryan House, but Amy is the one who has to set the table.” I added, “Someone has to find out who the new teachers are. They have to be vetted and background checked.”

“Amy is on the case, Boss and there is enough lasagna to feed us and the dozens more.” Ellie grinned. “She ain’t house manager and XO for nothing! Dinner at 7:00, sharp.”

“Brains and beauty. Can I pick ‘em or what?” I turned to my sisters, Elaine and Cynthia. “Talk to Diane and Karen.”

“Got it. Elaine, we have people to see and places to be before dinner.” They zipped away, delighted to have real responsibilities.

“I guess we all have things to do and showers to take before dinner.” Anne said, “I need to wash the exam dust off and we should talk to Belle downtown. I’m outta here, too.”

That left Phoebe, Felicia, Maya, Patsy and Ellie in the office. They started laughing. “Just when we get used to something, it changes, Boss.” Ellie giggled. “We have nearly three acres of floor space, not counting the Troll Palace, Clinic and Ryan House!”

“And now we have two MDs and three PhDs and a JD in the house.” Maya added. “And a shopping mall.”

“Don’t forget the sports complex with open dressing rooms and showers.” Felicia snarked. “I have no idea what sports they played, but if it involved public nakedness, we could be world champions!”

“We can use it as a place to prepare gymnastic or dance exhibitions. Not for practice. I think Diane and the others want to put the fitness center on the fourth floor of Z-North and use the fourth floor of Z-House as the study zone. Yumi worked it out in a CAD program.” Ellie said, “We’ll get confirmation after dinner.”

“I would like to see Leigh, Emma and Nell rotate from Ryan House to the Clinic to Z-North, to keep those three covered. Bonnie and Connie will be here, or in the rotation. If that’s OK with You guys.”

Phoebe, Maya and Patsy liked it. “The P.A.s are not far away wherever they sleep and the Colonel will be happy.” Phoebe said.

“How are the Sprouts taking all this busy-busy?”

“The greatest adventure ever, if you listen to them. Of course ‘ever’ is only seven in kid years. The tests didn’t scare them at all. Helping in the kitchen was fun. Their biggest worry is that everyone will start wearing dull and stupid clothes like we are wearing for company today. Anti-fashion plates. Go figure. I’m rearing not-so-nascent exhibitionists.”

“Phoebe, listen to their casual chit-chat. Whether or not they are topless is not the issue. They have nothing to cover and know it. Neither of them cares one way or the other, but they miss the ‘big girl’ atmosphere. I can’t say for sure, but all the half-naked girls made them feel like they were living in a grown-up girls’ dorm at college or something.” Maya guessed. “They miss it and they don’t want to be treated like the kids they are.”

Patsy agreed. “The Sprouts can tell that a lot of the girls are really shy, but dress like that outside of the dorms because Daddy likes it.” She laughed. “Sometimes they talk like no one’s listening.”

“The older girls being naked around their Daddy is OK because he is the Daddy. I don’t believe they thought the same for the not-nice man they call Barrett.” Ellie sighed, “They say he hurt girls and made them feel uncomfortable sometimes. According to the Sprouts, Mark makes the naked girls feel really good about being girls. Perhaps, they have seen more than you know.”

Felicia whispered to Phoebe, clearly unaware I could hear every word, “They like the way Daddy looks at Mommy and the other girls. They might be a bit envious of Charity and Mark’s father-daughter relationship in their little girl way. That envy applies to you, too.” They wandered off into the house talking in low tones I wasn’t sure to like or not.

What I did like was the notion of taking a long shower. With dinner an hour and a half away, a shower with three five-foot buddies had even more appeal. “What say we clean up in the shower down here? The ones upstairs have to be overflowing.”

“Works for me.” Patsy said. “I want to try on the new duds Eve dropped by.”

“If YoBeau sent these to your office, I’ll bet she got our sizes right, two ‘C’s and a ‘B’, all at five feet tall. How they are marked and how many colors?” Ellie giggled as she stripped off in the conference room. “Now that the question is asked, I’ll be she included a list with the prices, too.”

Maya raised an eyebrow. “Is she clairvoyant or something?”

“Clairvoyant when she has to be and something else when she wants to play with our heads.” I quipped. “Yolanda Beauchamps is an early warning system, market prognosticator, psychoanalyst and interpreter of girl’s secret fantasies. She speaks to the ‘other side’ and when she gets serious you know it, and the wise people listen.”

“She predicted the arrival of the Bakers, the Tanners, the turf war in the Yakuza, and the popularity of Zephyr Star Airwear.” Ellie smiled. “Good woman to have on your side.”

I picked up the carton and followed three cute bare-assed girls to my office bathroom. “Let’s see what we have.”

The shifts were just that, 6-7” above-the-knee, straight cut sheath dresses with adjustable 2” straps. According to the cover letter, the Short Shift came in all colors and was approximately sized by height and bust size. Height was designated by ‘A’ (4’11” to 5’2”), ‘B’ (5’3” to 5’7”), and ‘C’ (5’8” and taller). Bust sizes were designated as ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’.

Sizes were printed on an easily removable clip-on label, along with the legally required information (wash and care, composition, country of origin, etc.).

Yolanda was thorough. Size ‘AC’ should fit Minerva, ‘AD’, Alexis and Allison. ‘CC’ was for Zoë, Emma, Frieda and Caralyn, and ‘CA’ for Billi. It would be a little more ‘above-the-knee’ for the taller girls like Elaine and Cynthia, but I saw no problem there, just more thigh.

Regular colors were $30.00 and the Short Shift Special, in ½-Sheer White, Cellophane & Silver Cellophane only ran to $35.00. We had one ‘AB’ and two ‘AC’s in Silver Cellophane, plus a ‘BB’ Special in Cellophane.

The Belted Lab Coats, sized by height only, ‘A’, ‘B” and ‘C’, only came in Solid White, ½-Sheer White, Cellophane & Silver Cellophane, and cost $35.00. There was no allowance for big tits. Buttoned to the top, they would be snug on a pair of ‘C-’ boobs. Larger girls would need the sort of closures the Wide Gap Blouses offered. We had three ‘A’s and a ‘B’, in Silver Cellophane. Two tiny holes above the left tit allowed for name tags.

The pussy pillaging Viking in me appreciated the picture of heavily infused Airwear stretched tightly over hard nipples. I’m a guy, get used to it.

“If the rumors are to be believed, we should expect company.” Patsy giggled, “Someone who will make the Sprouts feel we’re getting back to naked normal.”

“Does Daddy like naked girls?” Maya wisecracked, “Will she feel good being naked for Daddy because he likes his girls naked?”

I grabbed a tube of the Tribeca Miracle Spread and Karen’s Special Moisturizer, answering, “Yes, I hope so, and absolutely. I like surprises, too. Let’s get wet.”

“Hell, Mark, I’m already wet.” Patsy turned on the water. “We can get clean later!”

I can take a hint. I pulled her to the kitchenette by her nipple and sat her on the table, flicking her clit. Patsy went over the edge immediately. “Hurry, Mark. Please I want to come like I did seventeen years ago, around your hot prick.”

“Ellie, sit on her face. Little Pats girl liked to eat pussy while I boned her.” Ellie pulled her back on the table and saddled up.

“She’s good at it, too.” Ellie wheezed. “Sucks and licks just right! Now fuck her hard. I want to see her stretch open as you shove that hambone in.”

I spread her legs wide and rammed my dick into a very hot cunt. “You’re as hot as ever, babe, and tighter than I remember. I really love fucking you.”

Her eyes were huge. “Holy Crap, Mark. I’m the same. Your cock is a monster.” She gasped. “I’m splitting open. I thought you took my cherry back in the garage.”

She never said slow down, so I long-stroke, power fucked her until she squealed and wailed through two pent-up orgasms, then a third as I filled her pussy to overflowing. I was nowhere near finished. Ellie fell forward and sucked my juice out as I grabbed the next girl, bending her face forward over the table and punched my way through a quite resistant cherry. Oops. I continued to take my pleasure in the mystery sextoy.

“I’m fucking! He’s in me so deep. Bigger than I thought, sudden ... Can’t stop. Go faster. Oh Lord. I’m coming!” She spasmed and shuddered and quaked uncontrollably for several minutes.

“You must be my surprise fuck, whoever you are.” She squeaked and huffed, but didn’t speak. Her hips did the talking, speaking volumes. “And a good fuck you are, great cunt action for a newbie. Do you like having a hot dick in you, still wet with another girl’s pussy juice?” I pounded her against the edge of the table for several minutes. She got wetter and tighter as I tweaked and rolled her hard nipples from behind.

“Yes, more than I thought.” She finally spoke, “Oh my lord. Bailey said this would happen if I stood too close to the fire. I had your cock, balls deep, in me, nearly coming before I knew I wasn’t a virgin anymore. Keep moving. It is feeling ... Whoa!” She pumped and wiggled through another cock filled orgasm.

I pulled out, flipped her over and drove deep again. “Oh, Hi Audrey. Look down and see your ex-cherry cunt take a dick. Get used to it, my little cock socket. I like having you wrapped around me and will have you whenever I want.”

Clearly, Audrey was another girl who got more excited the dirtier I talked. When she came again, I yanked her to her knees and pushed into her open mouth. “Suck it, Audrey, taste your virginity. Make your mama proud.” The teacher was a natural dicksucker, deepthoating from the beginning. I pumped until I fired my second load into her throat. “Very good!”

I left her on the floor and pounded into Maya, who had replaced Patsy on the table. Maya reacted very much like her partner, exploding like a bomb. “You are a lot bigger, Doc. Damn, it barely fits, but stretches me so good. Fuck! I missed this. Faster. Harder. Hurry, I’m nearly there.” My girls seem to get rather candid with their pussy filled.

“Still playing doctor, I see. You were a good little patient then and you are great now.” I squeezed her tits and held on for the rodeo. Finally Maya wheezed, squeaked and fell limp, giggling to herself.

Ellie and Patsy had been busy with the Extra Strength Moisturizer on a very weak Audrey. As soon as I pulled out of Maya, they pushed her face into the barely vacated, drippy pussy. “Show us how well you know your way around a just fucked twat, Ms Beardsley.” Ellie ordered the teacher.” Patsy didn’t say anything, just pointed to the sweet, slippery ass presented as Audrey began to do a number on her friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.